Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-11-2017, 11:43 AM   #1
velma
Senior Member
 
velma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,667
Likes: 2,371 (752 Posts)
Default There are no unemployed in the UK

Delusional Chancellor, Philip Hammond claims, there is no unemployment in the UK.

“Where are all these unemployed people? There are no unemployed people. We have created 3.5m jobs since 2010. This economy has become a jobs factory.”

In fact, there are about 1.42 million unemployed people in the UK and many more who are underemployed and would like more hours.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...mmond-tv-gaffe

John McDonnell, the shadow chancellor asked, "What world is he living in?"
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 03:03 PM   #2
sparkplug
Senior Member
 
sparkplug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,020
Likes: 915 (366 Posts)
Default

It shows how out of touch this government is.

There might not be any unemployed, as they have had their benefits stoppped/suspended or denied.

There are certainly lots of people without work and who are findind things very tough.

I can't wait for him and the rest of the ivory tower brigade to be voted out.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 04:33 PM   #3
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,278
Likes: 945 (519 Posts)
Default

I know loads of unemployed people
__________________
Its O.K to be white.

Fellow European people, switch off the TV, get in shape and rekindle your heritage.
Civilisation is domestication.

Permaculture.
Become self sufficient.
Likes: (2)
tinfoil hat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 04:58 PM   #4
hayed joe
Senior Member
 
hayed joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: No longer Quiz Nights Fastest Typer It Appears
Posts: 2,532
Likes: 681 (374 Posts)
Default

This and Duncan Shite saying unmarried people are a problem put the biggest "Fuck you!" smile on my face, which obviously turns into a grimace eventually during the lowest moments.
__________________
BE MULTI-LINGUAL!!
Because you can never say "Shit... I'm fucked" enough in your own language

"But here they were, as the punch in the face to science and the stolen impassioned kiss to the laws of Time. And the oedipal charge against the stern order of reality."

THIS VIDEO GETS YOU HIGHER THAN RHYME!! https://youtu.be/FO45o3a5VEA
hayed joe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 05:51 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 23,867
Likes: 12,407 (7,082 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
I can't wait for him and the rest of the ivory tower brigade to be voted out.
and then do what?

get labour in?

were there no unemployed people under labour?

how about looking instead at where money comes from?
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of
Likes: (2)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 07:32 PM   #6
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
cosmicpurpose1.618's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,285
Likes: 1,933 (984 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Delusional Chancellor, Philip Hammond claims, there is no unemployment in the UK.

“Where are all these unemployed people? There are no unemployed people. We have created 3.5m jobs since 2010. This economy has become a jobs factory.”

In fact, there are about 1.42 million unemployed people in the UK and many more who are underemployed and would like more hours.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...mmond-tv-gaffe

John McDonnell, the shadow chancellor asked, "What world is he living in?"
reminds me when Nixon was in office and said people were going hungry in the U.S not because they were poor but because they didn't know where to get food....
__________________
"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions."

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Likes: (1)
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 10:48 PM   #7
velma
Senior Member
 
velma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,667
Likes: 2,371 (752 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
reminds me when Nixon was in office and said people were going hungry in the U.S not because they were poor but because they didn't know where to get food....
We have food banks, to compensate for the financial theft by real banks.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 10:11 AM   #8
jaybigjay
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 497
Likes: 674 (312 Posts)
Default

Its telling that when Hammond said that on the Andrew Mar show, Mar didnt imidiately jump on it like any good journalist would, He did mention it at the end of the show but the impact was lost then.

Good old BBC Towing the Government line as usual.
Likes: (2)
jaybigjay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 12:21 PM   #9
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,238
Likes: 904 (632 Posts)
Default

He's probably implying that those out of work are shirkers.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
Likes: (1)
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 12:52 PM   #10
nofuture
Premier Subscribers
 
nofuture's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester
Posts: 9,124
Likes: 483 (233 Posts)
Default

The system depends upon mass unemployment.

Remember that when the Zionists are calling us scroungers in their papers and on their TV channels.
__________________
On balance, I think the only reason our political elite haven't slaughtered us in camps is they need us to produce children for them to fuck

Frankie Boyle
Likes: (1)
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 01:51 PM   #11
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,238
Likes: 904 (632 Posts)
Default

They've predicted that most menial jobs will be done by robots in a few years. What will they do with millions out of work?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39377353

I was talking with some nazi tories(conservatives) on twitter and they suggest we just kill the people on benefits. They weren't joking. People out of work/sick are the straw man for the elite to attack for all their debt problems. The intention is to get the upper classes to lose compassion for the sick and jobless. It is working it seems.

I reported those posts on twitter about killing people off. Nothing was done. Twitter tolerates evil.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 20-11-2017 at 01:52 PM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 02:55 PM   #12
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,191
Likes: 592 (415 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
The system depends upon mass unemployment.

Remember that when the Zionists are calling us scroungers in their papers and on their TV channels.
Full employment can be a bad thing for taxes and prices as more people need to be paid, etc. It is/ was accepted by politicians that keeping a percentage of people on the dole keeps some prices and costs down a bit but they cant be seen to admit that.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 02:56 PM   #13
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,191
Likes: 592 (415 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
He's probably implying that those out of work are shirkers.
But a lot of them are. Not all, but a lot.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 02:58 PM   #14
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,191
Likes: 592 (415 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Delusional Chancellor, Philip Hammond claims, there is no unemployment in the UK.

“Where are all these unemployed people? There are no unemployed people. We have created 3.5m jobs since 2010. This economy has become a jobs factory.”

In fact, there are about 1.42 million unemployed people in the UK and many more who are underemployed and would like more hours.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...mmond-tv-gaffe

John McDonnell, the shadow chancellor asked, "What world is he living in?"
Perhaps the zero hours contract comes into this as people may be technically classed as working even if they get no hours. They would be on benefits top ups. Fact is, there are unemployed people but politicians are blind to simple realities of life.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Likes: (1)
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 05:49 PM   #15
sparkplug
Senior Member
 
sparkplug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,020
Likes: 915 (366 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
and then do what?

get labour in?

were there no unemployed people under labour?

how about looking instead at where money comes from?
Get a government of the people in power. No tories. No Labour/New Labour.

Yes there were unemployed under Labour, but for this turd to say there are no unemployed is a farce.

I know where money comes from, the magic printing press.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 07:14 PM   #16
mranderson
Senior Member
 
mranderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,119
Likes: 3,180 (1,648 Posts)
Default

what a disgrace of a human being

and it wouldn't be any better with anyone else because it was never the governments responsibility to create jobs anyway

they only make jobs for themselves , at the expense of you and I
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 02:38 PM   #17
madbomber
Senior Member
 
madbomber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,060
Likes: 1,766 (840 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Perhaps the zero hours contract comes into this as people may be technically classed as working even if they get no hours. They would be on benefits top ups. Fact is, there are unemployed people but politicians are blind to simple realities of life.
The gig economy is a heaven-sent opportunity for these crooks to massage statistics. And you're right, if you have a zero-hours contract you fall under the 'employed' category and your poverty can be used to bolster scum like Hammond's rhetoric.
__________________
What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today.
madbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 02:55 PM   #18
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 23,867
Likes: 12,407 (7,082 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
I can't wait for him and the rest of the ivory tower brigade to be voted out.
and be replaced by who?

labour?

what labour has been doing is funnelling literally MILLIONS of poor unskilled people into the country

so if we consider that we are now moving into an age of AUTOMATION where machines are going to replace human workers WHERE ARE ALL THOSE PEOPLE GOING TO GET JOBS?????

Driverless cars for example will replace cab drivers, lorriy drivers, van drivers, bus drivers, train drivers, tram drivers

All those people will lose their jobs in the next decade and many cab drivers are immigrants

So what do they do for a job then?

If you are in a job where you think you are safe from automation then consider this: as other people lose their jobs they will look to do other jobs and to retrain and reskill and move into other areas and they may want YOUR job; so there will be increasing pressure on the jobs that do exist which will drive down wages and work conditions because as there are so many people wanting your job your boss can then pay you lower wages and give you worse work conditions because if you don't like it there will be plenty of people they will replace you with

you ever heard anyone ever make that threat to you? Well a lot more people will be hearing that

No one is going to feel secure in their jobs and that to a large extent is the fault of labour for boosting the countries population so much
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 03-03-2018 at 03:02 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 02:59 PM   #19
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 23,867
Likes: 12,407 (7,082 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
Get a government of the people in power. No tories. No Labour/New Labour.

Yes there were unemployed under Labour, but for this turd to say there are no unemployed is a farce.

I know where money comes from, the magic printing press.
i'll give you another example of peoples misplaced anger

people are angry at the tory government for grenfell tower but buildings like grenfell were built by MARXISTS

That 'brutalist' style of architecture was built by marxist city planners looking to build their technocratic cities of the future where everyone is crammed into giant factory farming blocks

They are labour buildings! if people want to get angry about grenfell and the design of that building they should learn their history and see where that style of building comes from and yes if you build buildings upwards so that they stand upright like the wick of a lantern and they catch fire then flames will rise and they will torch the whole building

But none of the marxist architects and planners who built that crap EVER lived in them; they're FABIAN champagne socialists who have grand schemes to change society in ways that keep the workers as cogs in their giant machine and where is the dignity in that?
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 03-03-2018 at 03:02 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 07:39 PM   #20
decim
Senior Member
 
decim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 15,605
Likes: 2,578 (1,445 Posts)
Default

Plenty of subsidised employers in the buy to let rentier economy strip mining the landless peasants.

20 Oct 2015 ...
Consider this: there were just under 7 million working families with dependant children in the UK in 2014, according to the ONS.
Of the 3.3 million in-work families receiving tax credits last year, 2.7 million were working families with children: nearly 40% of working families with children in Britain rely on tax credits.
https://www.theguardian.com/money/20...d-who-benefits

These figures will no doubt have been 'massaged'.
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Likes: (1)
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:26 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.