Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-09-2017, 12:30 AM   #1
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,799
Likes: 4,485 (2,413 Posts)
Default Milo's Free Speech Event Stymied by Napolitano

Milo's much publicised free speech week at Berkley was cancelled a day before it was due to start due to overt pressure on the students by the Berkley College bureaucrats, led by Janet Napolitano. Milo was forced to hand over $65,000 to book the venue knowing there was no refund if the event was cancelled.

Not to be stopped, a modified event will proceed tomorrow under the supervision of the Berkley City police.

Love him or hate him, there is a principle involved here and one has to ask whether the US much loved 'freedom of speech' is really worth anything anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezbmC4ZkncU
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Likes: (2)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 12:45 AM   #2
sevenhills
Senior Member
 
sevenhills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: On a Pennine hillside
Posts: 2,617
Likes: 1,219 (789 Posts)
Default

It does seem that in much of the supposedly liberal US "Freedom of Speech" is now only the freedom to be an echo chamber for the left / SJW types.

Que Vancity Eagle telling me Im a pseudo fascist......The correct term is English Nationalist ta
Likes: (1)
sevenhills is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 02:19 AM   #3
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,410 (2,489 Posts)
Default



These events aren't about "freedom of speech" it is an insult to call these "free speech" events

If it was about "free speech" you would have a variety of speakers from different ideologies and political backgrounds as well as different topics being discussed.

In reality its all provocateurs and reactionaries pushing white supremacy under the disguise of "free speech"

Its all psy ops and orchestrated conflict and division.

And why do these people need to hold their "free speech" rallies in the middle of a demographic of people who strongly oppose those views KNOWING violence will result?

Simple because they are all provocateurs doing this just for the publicity and story and conflict.

These people are useful idiots and their views are not being censored either.

If they want to hear that garbage they can tune into Breitbart, Fox News, or Infowhores. Nobody is shutting down those views, they are a plenty.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 02:45 AM   #4
mranderson
Senior Member
 
mranderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,108
Likes: 3,163 (1,640 Posts)
Default

http://www.salon.com/2017/09/21/come...death-threats/

garbage is it ?

is that the kind of garbage which manifests itself as higher ticket prices for straight white males in a Victoria BC theatre ?

that kind of garbage ?

is it the kind of garbage that gets a politician called Sarah Champion kicked out of her job because she told the truth about rape gangs in the UK ?

is it the kind of garbage that requires people like Geert Wilders to live under 24 hr police protection because he opposes Islam in his country ?

is it the kind of garbage that means Ayan Ali Hirsi is unable to attend a debate in NY because she also received CREDIBLE death threats regarding her attendance ?

is it the kind of garbage that gets James De Moore fired from Google for exposing their discriminatory workplace practices against heterosexual white males ?

that kind of garbage ?

the kind of garbage that has the US Democrats pissing their pants with anxiety because they do not get to escalate a war with Russia ?

the kind of garbage that allows Justin Trudeau to demonize Canadian doctors as tax cheats when he himself receives an endowment payment and splits his income through being the CEO of numbered companies that do no business other than split his income up ?

that kind of garbage ?

or the kind of garbage where race and gender are now more of a focal point for you neo marxists than global technocracy , GMO's , nuclear disarmament and exposure to poisonous vaccines in early childhood development that lead to life long problems ?

that kind of garbage ?
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 02:55 AM   #5
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,799
Likes: 4,485 (2,413 Posts)
Default

Aayan Ali Hirsi was prevented from coming to Australia. Geert Wilders had a fight on his hands too. David was bailed up at the airport and lectured on not spreading dissent. The madness has spread here too.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Likes: (1)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 03:16 AM   #6
mranderson
Senior Member
 
mranderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,108
Likes: 3,163 (1,640 Posts)
Default

she was prevented from coming to Australia ? did they deny her a visa or something ? I didn't know that

didn't know Mr Icke was also given a hard time in Oz but it doesn't surprise me either

people who have been following the truth community for long enough should recognize by now it is only a certain type of speaker who is being denied their freedom of expression

it is only those who oppose the madness of the N.W.O playbook , which is manifesting itself in various , sometimes un expected ways

I am almost convinced one of the reasons for allowing the rise of censorship in it's current forms is because those at the helm of the ship knew that a monolithic body of evidence exists that could take them down using international law

so they unleashed the hounds of censorship and unleashed the religious fascists and the communists and the far right zealots all at the same time pretty much

that body of evidence still exists and is truth 101 to some people , they could maybe not regurgitate it as well as others but they have seen it and know it exists

bit like how convenient it is in the UK that right as the pedo politicians were briefly put in the spotlight , alongside Saville and his Royal connections shortly afterwards :

oh look , Muslim rape gangs ....... and no more pedo politicians in the spotlight
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
Likes: (1)
mranderson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 05:23 AM   #7
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,799
Likes: 4,485 (2,413 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
she was prevented from coming to Australia ? did they deny her a visa or something ? I didn't know that

didn't know Mr Icke was also given a hard time in Oz but it doesn't surprise me either

people who have been following the truth community for long enough should recognize by now it is only a certain type of speaker who is being denied their freedom of expression

it is only those who oppose the madness of the N.W.O playbook , which is manifesting itself in various , sometimes un expected ways

I am almost convinced one of the reasons for allowing the rise of censorship in it's current forms is because those at the helm of the ship knew that a monolithic body of evidence exists that could take them down using international law

so they unleashed the hounds of censorship and unleashed the religious fascists and the communists and the far right zealots all at the same time pretty much

that body of evidence still exists and is truth 101 to some people , they could maybe not regurgitate it as well as others but they have seen it and know it exists

bit like how convenient it is in the UK that right as the pedo politicians were briefly put in the spotlight , alongside Saville and his Royal connections shortly afterwards :

oh look , Muslim rape gangs ....... and no more pedo politicians in the spotlight
Yep.

Also, I think that depriving one group of free speech will ultimately lead to everyone being denied if we do not keep up the pressure.

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Pastor Martin Neimoller
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by the tealady; 24-09-2017 at 05:25 AM. Reason: +
Likes: (1)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 02:45 PM   #8
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,392
Likes: 626 (400 Posts)
Default

what a surprise

Yet again Vanity eagle claims white people expressing an opinion is racist

Oh that's right if it was about free speech every group would be represented - fair comment - almost because - BLM or Antifa only have select groups and opinions expressed - they are free speech because vanity eagle agrees with them - so theyre good guys

I wonder if Milos lot excluded any one or whether they excluded themselves - unlike our true free speech activists who platform speakers they don't want to hear

Funny that Free speech only applies when its an opinion you support

Not that I agree with any of these groups mind - its just unlike some - I don't judge peoples right to an opinion by skin Colour.

Last edited by hande; 24-09-2017 at 02:46 PM.
Likes: (1)
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 03:40 PM   #9
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,410 (2,489 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
what a surprise

Yet again Vanity eagle claims white people expressing an opinion is racist

Oh that's right if it was about free speech every group would be represented - fair comment - almost because - BLM or Antifa only have select groups and opinions expressed - they are free speech because vanity eagle agrees with them - so theyre good guys

I wonder if Milos lot excluded any one or whether they excluded themselves - unlike our true free speech activists who platform speakers they don't want to hear

Funny that Free speech only applies when its an opinion you support

Not that I agree with any of these groups mind - its just unlike some - I don't judge peoples right to an opinion by skin Colour.
The fact that they are calling it "free speech" event when that is clearly not what is about should me your first clue.

Why don't they name it what it really is about? Well because that wouldn't exactly me the best PR move now would it.

What do all these speakers have in common and what are their subjects of talk?

Well most of them are Jews (milo, Pamela Geller, Mike cernovich)

Most of them are Zionists

Most of them are anti Islam

Most of them are anti immigrant

Most of them are nativists

Most of them believe in garbage like "white genocide"

They are gaggle of proto fascists, Zionists, nativists, anti leftists, racists, pro Trump idiots,

What an assortment of fools. Who keeps funding these assholes, because it isn't free to keep holding these events.

Milo said during a press conference that he would reimburse anyone who paid to come down for this event. Whose money is that.

Again the same clowns talking about "free speech" are the ones attacking Colin Karpernick for kneeling during the anthem, do these clowns talk about "free speech" when ot comes to BLM or Kaepernick? Or how about the rights of Muslims to practice their religion? Nope silent on that front of course. In fact Pamela Geller campaigned to shut down that NY mosque. Yeah she really cares about "FREE SPEECH"

The fact is that this whole thing is nothing more than a sick publicity stunt. Where the real fascists can claim they are the victims and being "shut down" when the truth is that the Trumpet regime is giving a platform for all of this kind of divisive talk yet opposition to Trump is being jailed and spied on and the police are now acquiring military grade weapons.

People protest police injustice or the keystone pipeline and they get violent repression from the state while white supremacists are free to speak and run people over with their cars and the other side are being called terrorists, not the side that actually KILLED SOMEBODY.

That is the great Amerikkka for you. Land of the free and the brave.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 05:08 PM   #10
mranderson
Senior Member
 
mranderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,108
Likes: 3,163 (1,640 Posts)
Default

Taxi for one
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
Likes: (1)
mranderson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 12:17 PM   #11
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,392
Likes: 626 (400 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
The fact that they are calling it "free speech" event when that is clearly not what is about should me your first clue.

Why don't they name it what it really is about? Well because that wouldn't exactly me the best PR move now would it.

What do all these speakers have in common and what are their subjects of talk?

Well most of them are Jews (milo, Pamela Geller, Mike cernovich)

Most of them are Zionists

Most of them are anti Islam

Most of them are anti immigrant

Most of them are nativists

Most of them believe in garbage like "white genocide"

They are gaggle of proto fascists, Zionists, nativists, anti leftists, racists, pro Trump idiots,

What an assortment of fools. Who keeps funding these assholes, because it isn't free to keep holding these events.

Milo said during a press conference that he would reimburse anyone who paid to come down for this event. Whose money is that.


People protest police injustice or the keystone pipeline and they get violent repression from the state while white supremacists are free to speak and run people over with their cars and the other side are being called terrorists, not the side that actually KILLED SOMEBODY.

are we conveniently forgetting the shooting of Dallas police officers - Of course we are because they were white officers and deserved it . That Antifa haven't killed anyone is luck they are every bit as bad if not worse than the groups they attack (and yes they do go with the intent of instigating violence - Antifa like Nazis are thugs - but again Antifa gets a free ride because left / anti Nazi = good guys - Time we grew up and identified all the violent fuck wits irrespective of what banner they wave as thugs - nothing more and stop excusing them.



.
You are falling into the trap typical of your ilk (Hard left anti facist )
When your chosen group talks - then because you like what they say - you will brook no protests
When your chosen group hold free speech events - you don't expect them to share a platform with the alt right - yet this is considered acceptable - as you don't want to listen to them

As for ths event
Some who attend have unpleasant views - So they are all branded as fascist racist etc (because all white folk are racist )

Meanwhile at the BLM march somebody spews anti white comments (or even demands police officers are killed) but you will insist they aren't representative of the group and its racist to suggest all black people hold those views - (I agree by the way broad brushing groups is wrong )

But heres the Rub - I don't know or care what Milo was going to talk about
He has been silenced because some on the left don't want to hear him -
You say Milo wasn't about free speech - and applaud him being silenced - Because you like most of the hard left types cannot abide different opinions -

Nor can you spot the Irony of arguing for free speech but silencing those you don't agree with.
Milos event was about Free speech - not the content the ability or not to have it - whether you like the content or not - By silencing him you have proven that to his supporters that Free speech doesn't apply to Whites / the Right wing / Jews / Homosexuals or any other group that identified with him.


Can you not see the idiocy of this
Far better to let unpleasant types - white black - Jewish Muslim Nazi Communist whatever speak openly - then challenge - with reasoned arguments their position - show it up for the stupidity it is.

Edit AmeriKKKa doesn't make you look clever - it does make it look like you have a bigoted agenda of your own - I appreciate the sarcasm it was intended with - but I would be careful how I used it

Last edited by hande; 25-09-2017 at 12:18 PM.
Likes: (1)
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 12:58 PM   #12
jaybigjay
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 497
Likes: 672 (312 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Milo's much publicised free speech week at Berkley was cancelled a day before it was due to start due to overt pressure on the students by the Berkley College bureaucrats, led by Janet Napolitano. Milo was forced to hand over $65,000 to book the venue knowing there was no refund if the event was cancelled.

Not to be stopped, a modified event will proceed tomorrow under the supervision of the Berkley City police.

Love him or hate him, there is a principle involved here and one has to ask whether the US much loved 'freedom of speech' is really worth anything anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezbmC4ZkncU
If that 65K was non refundable you have to wonder what has happened to it. Any bets it's been funneled to left wing organisations under the table of corse. I must admit I find Milo quite entertaining but with that camp voice i just cant take him seriously. I also do have to wonder why he would pick Berkley for his event (must be plenty of alternative venues he could of used) I can only speculate it was to have an outcome such as this. after all no publisity is bad publisity.
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 01:02 PM   #13
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,392
Likes: 626 (400 Posts)
Default

Milo is a wind up merchant nothing more - he is simply out to poke the left and highlight the hypocrisy of some.

Hes entertaining and sometimes he makes some valid points - but generally speaking its best to accept hes only their to annoy students
Likes: (1)
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 03:12 PM   #14
sevenhills
Senior Member
 
sevenhills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: On a Pennine hillside
Posts: 2,617
Likes: 1,219 (789 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Milo is a wind up merchant nothing more - he is simply out to poke the left and highlight the hypocrisy of some.

Hes entertaining and sometimes he makes some valid points - but generally speaking its best to accept hes only their to annoy students
Annoying the Left allows their true colours to show - He does a valuable service simply by exposing the depth of their hatred of anyone who doesn't swallow the correct narrative.
sevenhills is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 04:09 PM   #15
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,799
Likes: 4,485 (2,413 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Milo is a wind up merchant nothing more - he is simply out to poke the left and highlight the hypocrisy of some.

Hes entertaining and sometimes he makes some valid points - but generally speaking its best to accept hes only their to annoy students
Milo is a self-confessed wind-up merchant but he says a lot of things that other people are thinking. We need that. Thousands of people were there today and could not get in. It has to be the principle that we uphold, not necessarily the content of the topic. He is a bigger threat to turning some of the snowflakes into decent human beings than the brutish, fear mongering and far-left non-agenda.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 04:27 PM   #16
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,136
Likes: 3,252 (2,269 Posts)
Default

What strikes me as odd is how many people here advocating free speech and claiming to be anti-censorship say that they don’t have a television set. Of course it’s their choice to do as they please, but if asked why I would expect the answer to be along the lines of “I’m not gonna be brainwashed by mainstream media”.

Obviously there’s a difference between individual and collective censorship, but censorship is still censorship. How can someone who advocates free speech yet not own a television set go around calling others snowflakes. Isn’t blanking out the big bad telly the ultimate in snowflakery?

Some of these same people may also be the type to complain about "satanic" art. The recent catwalk show in the church got some raised eyebrows and denouncement for sure. What's the difference between free speech and free art?

.

Last edited by white light; 25-09-2017 at 04:31 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 04:34 PM   #17
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,410 (2,489 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
What strikes me as odd is how many people here advocating free speech and claiming to be anti-censorship say that they don’t have a television set. Of course it’s their choice to do as they please, but if asked why I would expect the answer to be along the lines of “I’m not gonna be brainwashed by mainstream media”.

Obviously there’s a difference between individual and collective censorship, but censorship is still censorship. How can someone who advocates free speech yet not own a television set go around calling others snowflakes. Isn’t blanking out the big bad telly the ultimate in snowflakery?
Nothing these people do or say makes any sense. Its all a bunch of hypocrisy and contradiction.

They only care about cheerleading their team.

People in the "truthmovement" cheerleading a paid provocateur gay Jewish Zionist who hates Muslims and immigrants, and supports the current NWO Trump regime.

What the fuck happened to people?

The truth movement is dead and buried. RIP.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 25-09-2017 at 04:38 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 04:48 PM   #18
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,136
Likes: 3,252 (2,269 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Nothing these people do or say makes any sense. Its all a bunch of hypocrisy and contradiction.

They only care about cheerleading their team.

People in the "truthmovement" cheerleading a paid provocateur gay Jewish Zionist who hates Muslims and immigrants, and supports the current NWO Trump regime.

What the fuck happened to people?

The truth movement is dead and buried. RIP.
Well, if there's gonna be free speech for all, regardless of the majority's or society's mores, then they'll have to let murderers, paedophiles, necrophiliacs, etc, etc, state their case aswell I guess. Ouch!
Likes: (1)
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 04:59 PM   #19
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,410 (2,489 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Well, if there's gonna be free speech for all, regardless of the majority's or society's mores, then they'll have to let murderers, paedophiles, necrophiliacs, etc, etc, state their case aswell I guess. Ouch!
But of course its really only about "free speech" for those they agree with.

I'm still waiting for these guys to tell us how NFL players protesting peacefully are simply using "free speech" and praising this the same way they praise fascists.

Trump wasn't too fond of their "free speech" now was he, but he did say there were very fine people amongst Neo Nazis in Charlotesville.

The hypocrisy and double standards of these clowns is striking.

and by the way speaking of "free speech" and censorship, there is a clause in the new 700 billion dollar military funding bill which may shut down RT in America. Isn't this A REAL issue about censorship and free speech.

Where are the Alt right clowns on this issue ?




Anybody with any modicum of intelligence knows these guys dont care about "free speech" they only care about pushing their ideological narratives and pretending to be victims.
Likes: (1)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 05:11 PM   #20
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,136
Likes: 3,252 (2,269 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
But of course its really only about "free speech" for those they agree with.

I'm still waiting for these guys to tell us how NFL players protesting peacefully are simply using "free speech" and praising this the same way they praise fascists.

Trump wasn't too fond of their "free speech" now was he, but he did say there were very fine people amongst Neo Nazis in Charlotesville.

The hypocrisy and double standards of these clowns is striking.

and by the way speaking of "free speech" and censorship, there is a clause in the new 700 billion dollar military funding bill which may shut down RT in America. Isn't this A REAL issue about censorship and free speech.

Where are the Alt right clowns on this issue ?




Anybody with any modicum of intelligence knows these guys dont care about "free speech" they only care about pushing their ideological narratives and pretending to be victims.
Yeah, it's a bit of a joke for sure. Free speech has never been an easy issue. For some it is clearly a bully's charter. It's a crazy world and no mistake.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:07 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.