Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 22-05-2017, 07:38 PM   #1
awake1

Default Why do people hate Jeremy Corbyn?

I'm just interested to hear other views on why a lot of people have so much hate for the labour leader Jeremy Corbyn? He says things that make sense and sounds quite sincere .Compared to the torys he's like a breath of fresh air .Am I missing something is he really so unelectable ? Surely anything is better then Teresa may and her Maggie thatcher tribute act !!
awake1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2017, 07:40 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

The initial spat between him and the blairites looked promising at first but now i'm beginning to think that they are just making all these manifesto promises to win votes so that they can derail brexit

ALL opposition parties make great promises and then when they get into power they don't honour those promises

As for the tories i'm beginning to wonder if they are trying to lose the election to enable an overtly anti-brexit party win so that they can derail brexit

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-05-2017 at 07:42 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2017, 07:46 PM   #3
awake1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The initial spat between him and the blairites looked promising at first but now i'm beginning to think that they are just making all these manifesto promises to win votes so that they can derail brexit

ALL opposition parties make great promises and then when they get into power they don't honour those promises
you could be right .It just seems strange to me how people I know get very angry when I mention Jeremy Corbyn like they've been brainwashed to hate him lol

Last edited by awake1; 22-05-2017 at 07:47 PM.
Old 22-05-2017, 07:51 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by awake1 View Post
you could be right .It just seems strange to me how people I know get very angry when I mention Jeremy Corbyn like they've been brainwashed to hate him lol
what i'm seeing is a shift in the media towards jeremy

before when he seemed to be challenging the blairites of who the new french president macron is a cardboard cut out, the liberal media were putting jeremy down all the time, but now that jeremy has shown a desire to water brexit down so that it is worthless the liberal media have taken a shine to him

The pendulum is swinging...meanwhile the media are starting to attack the tories

So to me it looks like the media are trying to manipulate peoples perceptions to get them to vote for labour in the same way the corporate-fascist(ie 'liberal') media did in france to get rothschild agent macron elected

We should do brexit and do it properly and THEN decide a new government....all this looks to me like an attempt by the political class to do the bidding of their central banker overlords who want to destroy britain

The people voted for brexit so now the political class have to conspire to undermine that in a way that maintains the illusion of 'democracy' in action

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-05-2017 at 07:58 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2017, 08:06 PM   #5
tinfoil hat

His open door immigration policy.

His lack of interest in changing the banking system.

Pro Jewish pro Muslim stance.

He's a politician.
tinfoil hat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2017, 08:09 PM   #6
BlakeBeliever

Raise your hand if you'd rather have May....
BlakeBeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2017, 08:55 PM   #7
Amarone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeBeliever View Post
Raise your hand if you'd rather have May....
A million times more .
Although that's only like asking people if they prefer breathing .
Amarone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2017, 09:38 PM   #8
awake1

Quote:

before when he seemed to be challenging the blairites of who the new french president macron is a cardboard cut out, the liberal media were putting jeremy down all the time, but now that jeremy has shown a desire to water brexit down so that it is worthless the liberal media have taken a shine to him

The pendulum is swinging...meanwhile the media are starting to attack the tories

So to me it looks like the media are trying to manipulate peoples perceptions to get them to vote for labour in the same way the corporate-fascist(ie 'liberal') media did in france to get rothschild agent macron elected

We should do brexit and do it properly and THEN decide a new government....all this looks to me like an attempt by the political class to do the bidding of their central banker overlords who want to destroy britain

The people voted for brexit so now the political class have to conspire to undermine that in a way that maintains the illusion of 'democracy' in action
It is easy to be pulled into the debates but your probably right labour could win then they will tell us that we need to vote again on brexit now we have a new goverment and this time it will be in there favour .we get free school meals etc and they get to keep us in the EU .
Old 22-05-2017, 09:54 PM   #9
BlakeBeliever

And Ser Teresa of May struck upon the mighty dragon of Europe with her sword of righteousness and the dragon roared in fury

"I thought you were my friend"

And May the heroine drew her head back in mirthful laughter and yelled triumphantly

"Fuck you bitch I'd sell out daddy satan too ha ha ha ha"

BlakeBeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2017, 12:18 PM   #10
bamboozooka

we get told we have no choice even if we think we do. so is corbyn selected by the elites? after all he could be the next pm.
bamboozooka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2017, 08:15 AM   #11
JustMe418

Quote:

I wonder if the brexit thing will still go ahead. Some EU lawyer has stated that the notice given by the PM to leave the EU was actually unlawful because it wasnt legally binding. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Personally I thought it was a big game with a lot of posturing but in the end we wont get out, not without a lot of clauses, etc.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2017, 08:16 AM   #12
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
we get told we have no choice even if we think we do. so is corbyn selected by the elites? after all he could be the next pm.
Selected to do what? get rid of nukes? he is also on about less intervention in foreign awars, etc. so how are the elite going to take the world over if Corbyn doesnt want to go to war?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2017, 10:58 AM   #13
donjuan

He's a communist isn't he? Surely you guys know the history of communism. A breath of fresh air lol, I'd encourage you to do some research. I blame the state education system for his rise to power.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2017, 04:27 PM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I wonder if the brexit thing will still go ahead. Some EU lawyer has stated that the notice given by the PM to leave the EU was actually unlawful because it wasnt legally binding. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Personally I thought it was a big game with a lot of posturing but in the end we wont get out, not without a lot of clauses, etc.
The el-ites and the political class who work for them are overwhelmingly against brexit

They want to derail brexit. This is why most political parties are trying to find ways to derail brexit.

This election therefore is becoming an unoffical referendum mark 2

If the tories win the election there is no argument left by the remainers for stopping brexit. They have tried everything else: mounting legal challenges, forcing votes in parliament, project fear in the media, calls for a second referendum and now this election

If labour win the election the satanic kiddy-fiddlers behind the EU will want labour to derail brexit and labour has proven itself again and again to be a rothschild-communist vehicle who will sell its people out to control by finance (the rothschild cabal) who would own our country and everyone in it and dictate all areas of life through a central command and control economy

Its no coincidence i suggest that labour is suddenly making all these promises to the electorate while the corporate media is suddenly backing labour

They all want britain enslaved to the EU so that they can roll forward their NWO agenda of total technocratic enslavement of all european people

If we remain in the EU they will next force us to embrace the euro and then asset strip us like they are doing to greece. Employment will plummet and there would be mass emigrations and economic hardships

if we get out of the EU we have a chance of creating a currency free from central banker control and then using it to trade with the entire world
Old 27-05-2017, 06:00 PM   #15
hayed joe

Softly spoken blue eyed psychopath.
Ok, maybe not the last word in the above sentence. But suddenly got jitters about the whole thing.
I apologize to getagrip and anyone else I implored to register to vote. Take me with you!
The country is in free-fall. Even before the referendum. It's all happening in slow motion.
I can't speak my fears on Facebook. Certainly can't talk to friends about this.
May and the Tories have to go. But Corbyn? Urgh! What a shower of shit this all is.
Maybe older people are waking up. But the young, in their fucking black England away kits running along to the nearest two police car responses to be all sanctimonious over the arrested criminals while they breathe in the air sent from Fukushima with love.

Sorry for venting but AAARGHH!!

One thing I do know for sure. The first time voters won't be so eager to vote again!

"But here they were, as the punch in the face to science and the stolen impassioned kiss to the laws of Time. And the oedipal charge against the stern order of reality."

THIS VIDEO GETS YOU HIGHER THAN RHYME!! https://youtu.be/FO45o3a5VEA
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2017, 09:46 PM   #16
awake1

I hope this verse from the bible isnt referring to jeremy

For three and a half years, the Antichrist will reign over the earth and promise peace, but it is a false peace which will entrap the people of the earth. The Bible says, “While they are saying, ‘Peace and safety!’ then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape” (1 Thessalonians 5:3). Wars, earthquakes, and famines will escalate (cf. Matthew 24:7)
Old 27-05-2017, 10:10 PM   #17
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
The el-ites and the political class who work for them are overwhelmingly against brexit

They want to derail brexit. This is why most political parties are trying to find ways to derail brexit.

This election therefore is becoming an unoffical referendum mark 2

If the tories win the election there is no argument left by the remainers for stopping brexit. They have tried everything else: mounting legal challenges, forcing votes in parliament, project fear in the media, calls for a second referendum and now this election

If labour win the election the satanic kiddy-fiddlers behind the EU will want labour to derail brexit and labour has proven itself again and again to be a rothschild-communist vehicle who will sell its people out to control by finance (the rothschild cabal) who would own our country and everyone in it and dictate all areas of life through a central command and control economy

Its no coincidence i suggest that labour is suddenly making all these promises to the electorate while the corporate media is suddenly backing labour

They all want britain enslaved to the EU so that they can roll forward their NWO agenda of total technocratic enslavement of all european people

If we remain in the EU they will next force us to embrace the euro and then asset strip us like they are doing to greece. Employment will plummet and there would be mass emigrations and economic hardships

if we get out of the EU we have a chance of creating a currency free from central banker control and then using it to trade with the entire world
Do you think that the people have the power to stop any of this? Or that we have any political representatives invested in enacting the will of the people anyway? I'm not saying that in an aggressive way- I genuinely question it. The plan is quickly gathering pace now, and I'm just not convinced that enough people understand what's going on, or care enough (or have the energy, or balls) to do anything about it. Even if they did, we're still relying on politicians to see that process through- they know they've got the media in their back pocket, what percentage of the population is going to be keeping tabs on the deals actually done? Even if they stitch us up (which they will be doing)- what's anyone even going to do about it?!!

Quote:
*CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY*

*Clinton: “But If Everybody's Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room
Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To
Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”*
CLINTON: You just have to sort of figure out how to -- getting back to that
word, "balance" -- how to balance the public and the private efforts that
are necessary to be successful, politically, and that's not just a comment
about today. That, I think, has probably been true for all of our history...

I mean,
politics is like sausage being made. It is unsavory, and it always has been
that way, but we usually end up where we need to be.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

Quote:
“Is it possible for any sound logical mind to hope with any success to guide crowds by the aid of reasonable counsels and arguments, when any objection or contradiction, senseless though it may be, can be made and when such objection may find more favour with the people, whose powers of reasoning are superficial? Men in masses and the men of the masses, being guided solely by petty passions, paltry beliefs, customs, traditions and sentimental theorism, fall a prey to party dissension, which hinders any kind of agreement even on the basis of a perfectly reasonable argument.”
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
My own instinct is to simply make plans to exit the UK- if enough tax-paying residents did the same then there'd be no money left to enact their policies anyway- starve the beast, as it were.

I know the instinct is to stay and fight but for what, really? When you see danger on the horizon you can either defend your territory or be pragmatic and make alternative arrangements elsewhere- I don't think this is an enemy that is going to go away... And personally I don't really want what the UK has to offer.

Isn't that the best form of non-compliance? Remove yourself from the system itself?

Last edited by aurum; 27-05-2017 at 10:35 PM.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 02:44 AM   #18
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post

He's a politician.
this is all you need to know....
Old 02-06-2017, 08:44 AM   #19
DrJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
this is all you need to know....
Speak for yourself. I happen to appreciate information.
DrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 07:45 AM   #20
mcgarry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by awake1 View Post
I'm just interested to hear other views on why a lot of people have so much hate for the labour leader Jeremy Corbyn? He says things that make sense and sounds quite sincere .Compared to the torys he's like a breath of fresh air .Am I missing something is he really so unelectable ? Surely anything is better then Teresa may and her Maggie thatcher tribute act !!
Most people I have talked to (friends family) are worried that he cant find the money to do what he says he will do. He says he wont borrow money to pay for it but, then says he will? His connections to ira also bothers ppl of my generation as we have seen what they are capable of. I am 58 and have heard all of this before from Labour, Tories are no better in my experience and I wonder if they are the same party sometimes.
mcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote