Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 22-01-2018, 04:03 PM   #1
mannybash

Default Likenesses again

I have posted a number of threads about likenesses. These have been essentially dismissed. It is though extremely important and relevant to the issue of child abuse. Although this has not been mentioned David has I believe mentioned in a talk how children go missing and it is made possible if the birth or name is not recorded do correct me if I am wrong. If say in another country or even here the child was given to another family we are told the only way of identifying the identity is by DNA. How reliable is that? Do I need to remind people a certain former president and someone who claimed to be his son? We need alternative ways of identifying people and looking at features is one. It is not nearly as accurate as DNA but it will help. At present paedophiles can do what they like it seems with impunity
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2018, 12:14 AM   #2
mollymag4

DNA would only be a reliable way of tracing people if there were no corruption within dna labs. We cannot trust dna labs as they might easily be bought off.

I recall hearing about two identical twins who had their dna sent off to a dna lab and no connection between them was made. Perhaps no real tests are even done by some of these labs.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2018, 08:12 PM   #3
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
I have posted a number of threads about likenesses. These have been essentially dismissed. It is though extremely important and relevant to the issue of child abuse. Although this has not been mentioned David has I believe mentioned in a talk how children go missing and it is made possible if the birth or name is not recorded do correct me if I am wrong. If say in another country or even here the child was given to another family we are told the only way of identifying the identity is by DNA. How reliable is that? Do I need to remind people a certain former president and someone who claimed to be his son? We need alternative ways of identifying people and looking at features is one. It is not nearly as accurate as DNA but it will help. At present paedophiles can do what they like it seems with impunity
I disagree. The nonces are often being caught, especially by groups like dark justice. If they could act with impunity they would be far more careless about their behaviour and would be more obvious on the internet, like they once were.

DNA can show parentage, which is why its often used in cases where parentage is questionable.

I dont think likeness is a good way of showing that people are related as you can have people who look similar but who are defintely not related, at least not closely.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2018, 08:14 PM   #4
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
DNA would only be a reliable way of tracing people if there were no corruption within dna labs. We cannot trust dna labs as they might easily be bought off.

I recall hearing about two identical twins who had their dna sent off to a dna lab and no connection between them was made. Perhaps no real tests are even done by some of these labs.
Maybe the test got messed up. It would be easy to find out by doing another at another place and seeing if the results were the same.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 09:48 PM   #5
mannybash

If you have spent as much time as I have on a computer screen where you have to decide which model to use on a shoot eventually you do notice certain facial types to a surprising degree. Also among actresses this is by no means conclusive but it is among important starting point and it is extremely important to give children as much security as possible and I certainly do not believe that they will be easily found out the parties concerned are extremely careful
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote