Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 17-01-2018, 10:02 AM   #1
agincourt

Arrow Dr. Jordan Peterson explains why free speech exists // one minute vid

Dr. Jordan Peterson explains why free speech exists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5rR...em-uploademail

Moderator Comment:
the link to this video has been blocked on copyright grounds.

Here is a link that works:

https://www.infowars.com/incredible-...ly-speechless/

Last edited by the tealady; 21-01-2018 at 12:11 AM. Reason: update
agincourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 08:08 PM   #2
mranderson

they blocked the video on copyright grounds

which is fair enough but here is the full interview

love that man , well worth listening to his lectures

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 09:35 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
they blocked the video on copyright grounds

which is fair enough but here is the full interview

love that man , well worth listening to his lectures
that was a good joust,,,she dominated much of the airwaves and she attempted to twist what he was saying at times and to put words in his mouth but each time he managed to unpick and untwist what she was doing

We saw a good example of the whole lack of nuance thing there i've been speaking about with the whole pay gap myth that she was trying to push

He explained very clearly that there were 18 factors involved which she did not let him elaborate on!

These subjects are not as simplistic as the militants would have it as they aren't really about whats true or not anyway as their crappy narratives are simply the shields behind which they hide their ideological intent
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 17-01-2018 at 09:35 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 07:50 PM   #4
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
that was a good joust,,,she dominated much of the airwaves and she attempted to twist what he was saying at times and to put words in his mouth but each time he managed to unpick and untwist what she was doing

We saw a good example of the whole lack of nuance thing there i've been speaking about with the whole pay gap myth that she was trying to push

He explained very clearly that there were 18 factors involved which she did not let him elaborate on!

These subjects are not as simplistic as the militants would have it as they aren't really about whats true or not anyway as their crappy narratives are simply the shields behind which they hide their ideological intent
IMO a huge mistake trying to discredit his work like that

The video which was taken down on copyright grounds is just another shot in the foot because it makes people watch the full interview which is even worse looking for the MSM than the copyrighted segment

From reactions I've seen to the interview channel 4 just helped make Jordan Peterson a household name lol

Old 18-01-2018, 11:18 PM   #5
agincourt

Smile

this link works

https://www.infowars.com/incredible-...ly-speechless/
agincourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 10:49 AM   #6
semper_occultus

semper_occultus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2018, 12:47 AM   #7
mranderson

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/c...-a3745241.html

Quote:
Channel 4 calls in security experts after presenter Cathy Newman suffers online abuse over Jordan Peterson interview
Oh how rude of people !

'' I got owned in an interview where I set out to mis represent an entire body of work ''

Call in security !!

If you put yourself in the court of public opinion it's not going to be an easy ride

'' people are being mean to me online ''

anyway what's on tonights show I wonder ?

oh .. a few hours of calling everyone a racist and a bigot ?

nothing wrong with that then , avante !!!!

Old 20-01-2018, 12:48 AM   #8
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_occultus View Post
god if you are going to make a poster at least spell Constitution properly

the state of modern education in one flyer

Old 20-01-2018, 08:20 PM   #9
mranderson

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/954055063890149376

don't laugh it isn't funny !! it's cruel !!

*edit* you don't need an account to view it and don't kid yourself that the NSA / GCHQ don't all ready 'follow' you

make some noise

Last edited by mranderson; 20-01-2018 at 08:23 PM.
Old 20-01-2018, 11:59 PM   #10
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by agincourt View Post
Not bad, hey! Good find, thank you.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 06:54 PM   #11
mranderson

lol @ the name title at the bottom of the screen

''one man army/ clinical psychologist''

hehe

*edit* for anyone interested in this , where Peterson mentions telling people to not make threats and the subsequent use of that as a form of a validation , he made the mistake commonly made when dealing with this ideology which is :

it's literally like the ducking pool during the burning times

if you sink you are innocent , if you float you are guilty ( either way - once they have you in the chair - they twist the narrative for self validation )

the trick is not to get in the chair in the first place and don't ever apologize for being alive and speaking the truth as you know it ( it's possible to be wrong , we are all wrong sometimes , but that's part of learning and when people think they are automatically right all the time because they have bought into an ideological stance they are only missing an opportunity to learn )

but still -- lol @ the one man army moniker , made me chuckle

Last edited by mranderson; 22-01-2018 at 07:08 PM.
Old 17-03-2018, 10:47 PM   #12
jake_ball

Jordan Peterson is fricken brilliant!
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 12:07 AM   #13
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Jordan Peterson is fricken brilliant!
He is brilliant but he also gives me mysogynistic narcissistic vibes .....very confusing
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 09:47 AM   #14
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
He is brilliant but he also gives me mysogynistic narcissistic vibes .....very confusing
Check him out properly, and you will see that isnt the case.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 18-03-2018, 04:02 PM   #15
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Check him out properly, and you will see that isnt the case.
I did - that's why I came to this conclusion. I was at first mesmerised and I still think he brings up some valid points - but if you watch him enough you'll see it too. Look behind the mask. Or not - that's my personal opinion but I've learned how these people operate enough to trust my instincts and red flags.

Like Sam Vankin - they are great people to watch but just be careful not to be sucked into their black hole of deception.
Old 18-03-2018, 04:08 PM   #16
jake_ball

Quote:
I did - that's why I came to this conclusion. I was at first mesmerised and I still think he brings up some valid points - but if you watch him enough you'll see it too. Look behind the mask. Or not - that's my personal opinion but I've learned how these people operate enough to trust my instincts and red flags.

Like Sam Vankin - they are great people to watch but just be careful not to be sucked into their black hole of deception.
Thanks for your advice.
Old 18-03-2018, 04:20 PM   #17
jake_ball

@ Sabrina

Watch this fascinating C4 News interview where the interviewer tries her VERY BEST to assassinate his character.

and here is an brilliant analysis of the interview :-

Old 18-03-2018, 05:12 PM   #18
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
@ Sabrina

Watch this fascinating C4 News interview where the interviewer tries her VERY BEST to assassinate his character.

and here is an brilliant analysis of the interview :-

Yes I've seen this and he always keeps his calm during interviews and wins arguments - he is a psychologist. The moment she interrupted him she lost it- it's an interview technique she was taught to place people off guard so they can't collect their thoughts.
Of course he brought her down - she's everything he hates in women - powerful and independant .

But narcissists will let you know who they are - the majority of his talks are about narcissism, psychopaths and loads about women.
Look at the titles of his videos - they speak volumes.

"Would I ever hit a woman?' look at 2:43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0OJEIpzlXo

If you hit Jordan Peterson and he hits you back he will kill you
- that's word for word how narcs threaten women psychologically to fear them - but hey ho....

If you are clever enough to see when you are being led off the edge of a cliff by a carrot - you will see that this man actually hates women.
Look at how he met his wife - who made fun of his looks at at age 7 and bullied him - and he hasn't let that go - he married her years later - but the way he spoke about her as a child I didn't find endearing at all - more like he wanted to get his own back on her.

I've been duped by a narcissist before when I was young and naive and I am very good at trusting my instincts these days - mark my words - this guy will be found out one day - meanwhile look at the people he is 'debating' with and what values he really stands for.

The truth is not at face value it is deeper within....
at face value he is a great lecturer with good solid arguments....deeper within a narcissist with an agenda that is not very nice...

By the way - he takes antidepressants...so he isn't happy is he...and he gives people advice on how to live....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x35Rbe81vkU

That's why I formed my personal opinion ....

Last edited by Sabrina; 18-03-2018 at 05:28 PM.
Old 18-03-2018, 05:24 PM   #19
jake_ball

Quote:
Yes I've seen this and he always keeps his calm during interviews and wins arguments - he is a psychologist. The moment she interrupted him she lost it- it's an interview technique she was taught to place people off guard so they can't collect their thoughts.

But narcissists will let you know who they are - the majority of his talks are about narcissism, psychopaths and loads about women.
Look at the titles of his videos - they speak volumes.

"Would I ever hit a woman?' look at 2:43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0OJEIpzlXo

If you hit Jordan Peterson and he hits you back he will kill you
- pretty sure that's word for word how my ex used to threaten me psychologically to fear him - but hey ho....

If you are clever enough to see when you are being led off the edge of a cliff by a carrot - you will see that this man actually hates women.
Look at how he met his wife - who made fun of his looks at at age 7 and bullied him - and he hasn't let that go - he married her years later - but the way he spoke about her as a child I didn't find endearing at all - more like he wanted to get his own back on her.

I've been duped by a narcissist before when I was young and naive and I am very good at trusting my instincts these days - mark my words - this guy will be found out one day - meanwhile look at the people he is 'debating' with and what values he really stands for.

The truth is not at face value it is deeper within....
at face value he is a great lecturer with good solid arguments....deeper within a narcissist with an agenda that is not very nice...

By the way - he takes antidepressants...so he isn't happy is he...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x35Rbe81vkU

That's why I formed my personal opinion and no longer watch him....
Sorry but by just looking at the TITLES of his videos are similar to judging a book by it's cover.

To me, he doesnt come across as a narcissist or a psychopath at all, and I have known people with those traits.

He takes/took anti-depressents, but so do a lot of nice people. Doesnt mean they are bad people.

Personally, I am looking at what he ACTUALLY says (and the way he says it as well), and how he conducts himself. I also recognise other traits that he may or may not have, and SO FAR, he comes across as a relatively humble and honest bloke who says stuff that groups such as the "feminists" dont like, so they attack him.

Listen to what he ACTUALLY says. Or dont if you dont want to.

Last edited by jake_ball; 18-03-2018 at 05:24 PM.
Old 18-03-2018, 05:34 PM   #20
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Sorry but by just looking at the TITLES of his videos are similar to judging a book by it's cover.

To me, he doesnt come across as a narcissist or a psychopath at all, and I have known people with those traits.

He takes/took anti-depressents, but so do a lot of nice people. Doesnt mean they are bad people.

Personally, I am looking at what he ACTUALLY says (and the way he says it as well), and how he conducts himself. I also recognise other traits that he may or may not have, and SO FAR, he comes across as a relatively humble and honest bloke who says stuff that groups such as the "feminists" dont like, so they attack him.

Listen to what he ACTUALLY says. Or dont if you dont want to.
And that's your personal opinion....which I respect
like I said he says the right things and the people he debates with will always let themselves down as they are dealing with someone better armed with psychology that knows how to get a reaction....and when not to react
But gaining trust is the first step to controlling people...
what comes next...we shall see...
What he actually says is that women and men are different and men should dominate women in order for us to be happy....hmmm

I prefer to watch what people actually do....rather than what they say
and if someone selling happiness is on antidepressants....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVdVAHy9RVE

Last edited by Sabrina; 18-03-2018 at 05:52 PM.