Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 08-02-2017, 03:55 PM   #101
st jimmy

Default Andrew Puzder

Andrew F. Puzder was nominated by Donald Trump for Secretary of the Labor Department. Puzder is another corrupt lawyer, that’s best known for being the CEO of CKE Restaurants (the parent company of Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr.).
Puzder and his wife donated $332,000 in support of Donald Trump, most of it right as he secured the nomination. So basically Puzder bought his spot in the Trump administration.
Puzder has a controversial reputation when it comes to labour rights. He is violently opposed to (higher) minimum wages. Puzder said in reply to a law raising California’s minimum wage to $15 per hour by 2022: “How do you pay somebody $15 an hour to scoop ice cream? How good could you be at scooping ice cream?”.
Remember that this comes from a corrupt lawyer that would break down and cry if he would be forced to work for such a (low) hourly rate. Of course I’m very impressed that it took him till he was 28 years old to finally get his law degree and then had such a successful career.

Restaurant employees of CKE complained they were forced to work (extra) hours without wages. Some said they were expected to start early but weren’t allowed to clock in until later. Others said they were forced to work through their mandatory breaks. These “rest periods” were even unpaid. Tracy Bradshaw complained about these practices and later showed papers that her pregnancy would prevent her from doing certain tasks. A week later, she was fired.
Mr. Puzder defended CKE by saying that these rest breaks make no sense and that “Lawyers support state politicians out of profits from class-action lawsuits, and once they’re elected, lobby those politicians to pass more restrictive laws”: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/15/u...secretary.html
Puzder claimed that the laws protect the workers (too much) because politicians are bribed by lawyers. I’ve good reasons to believe that both politrics and lawyers are under control of the big corporations, but nobody listens to a little guy like me.

In 2016 Puzder said that he wanted to increase automation in his restaurants because machines are "always polite, they always upsell, they never take a vacation, they never show up late, there's never a slip-and-fall or an age, sex, or race discrimination case".
Puzder wants to use this kind of rhetoric to lower the minimum wages. He claims that millenials actually prefer being helped by a machine over human beings. Maybe I’m the only one to think that this is very wrong: http://www.businessinsider.com/carls...true&r=US&IR=T

Andrew F. Puzder acknowledged last Monday that he had employed an undocumented immigrant to clean his house for several years. According to Puzder he fired her after learning of her status and paid back taxes in full to the IRS later.
Puzder isn’t the first cabinet nominee who has hired undocumented workers. Mr. Trump’s choice for the Commerce Department, Wilbur Ross, had employed an undocumented household worker for several years.
Representative Mick Mulvaney, Republican of South Carolina and the nominee for White House budget director, said that he didn’t pay taxes on a nanny. He had to pay more than $15,000 in taxes and penalties to the IRS: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/07/u...nted.html?_r=0

In 1989 “The Riverfront Times” published an article claiming that Puzder had abused his wife. To support his nomination the allegations were retracted by his ex-wife: http://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsb...wFullText=true

Here are Donald Trump and Puzder.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 03:59 PM   #102
grandmasterp
Banned

Point of order Jim.
This thread title is out of date.
2016 elections have been and gone.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 04:06 PM   #103
st jimmy

Maybe I'm just not good at naming threads...
Couldn't you have found a better point of order?
I took a wrong picture of Donald Trump.

Here's Trump with Andrew Puzder.

Last edited by st jimmy; 09-02-2017 at 04:06 PM.
Old 09-02-2017, 04:11 PM   #104
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Maybe I'm just not good at naming threads...
Couldn't you have found a better point of order?
I took a wrong picture of Donald Trump.

Here's Trump with Andrew Puzder.
It was a good thread title last year when you started it Jim.
We now have 2017 elections coming up.
Maybe a new thread is called for?
Old 09-02-2017, 04:55 PM   #105
st jimmy

Default Greetings from Holland

I've already started a thread on the only election that matters for 2017.
We - the very smart and awake Dutch sheople - can vote for a variety of the political parties of King Willem-Alexander: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=315313

I even started a thread with advice for President Trump - Greetings from Holland - that for some reason re-emerged here: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...56&postcount=3
Old 09-02-2017, 05:07 PM   #106
grandmasterp
Banned

This is the guy for the Netherlands
Old 11-02-2017, 04:31 PM   #107
st jimmy

Default Muslim ban

On January 27 Donald Trump fulfilled a campaign promise and signed the executive order to block entry for citizens from the following 7 countries (a 90/120-day ban): Syria, Iran, Iraq, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen and Libya.
Didn’t the USA restore democracy and freedom in Iraq by removing Saddam Hussein…

Then U.S. District Judge James Robart in Seattle blocked (froze) Donald Trump’s Muslim ban from taking effect. The plaintiff was Washington State.
Judge Robart implied that since refugees or nationals of the 7 banned countries had not committed terrorist attacks in the USA “that they constituted particular threats to national security didn’t count as a rational basis”: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...uslim-ban.html
I can understand that a judge can decide that this Muslim ban is racist, so in violation with constitutional rights, but I don’t get how such a (low) judge can rule for the whole USA…

According to Trump’s team the president has clear authority to “suspend the entry of any class of aliens” to the USA under the guise of national security. They also defended the law by saying that the countries banned under the executive order had already been singled out by the Obama administration (for their visa screening process).
According to Donald Trump: "But courts seem to be so political and it would be so great for our justice system if they would be able to read a statement and do what's right. And that has to do with the security of our country".
I thought that judges must uphold the laws to protect us…
A Cato Institute study found that no Syrian refugee has been charged for carrying out a terrorist attack in the USA in the last 4 decades, and only 17 people from the 6 other countries. No one died as a result of a terrorist attack by anyone from these 7 nations: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7569341.html

To sell the Muslim ban; Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway made up a terrorist attack by Muslims from Iraq: the Bowling Green massacre. Conway also erroneously claimed that the Obama administration banned Iraqi refugees from entering the USA for 6 months in 2011 because of this terrorist attack: http://www.vox.com/world/2017/2/2/14...green-massacre
According to a recent poll by Public Policy Polling, 51% of the Trump voters agreed with the statement “the Bowling Green massacre shows why we need Donald Trump’s executive order on immigration?

It wasn’t the first time Conway spoke about the “Bowling Green Massacre”; she later apologised and said that she had meant to say “Bowling Green terrorists”. I am probably not the only one that had never heard of Bowling Green. The following happened at Bowling Green (involving Iraqis)...
In 2010, an unnamed man paid by the FBI, approached an Iraqi refugee living in Bowling Green named Waad Ramadan Alwan, and asked if he’d be interested in shipping weapons and money to Iraqi insurgents. Alwan said yes and recruited another Iraqi refugee - Mohanad Shareef Hammadi.
In the next months, Alwan and Hammadi deposited machine guns, rocket-propelled grenade launchers, Stinger missiles, and C4 plastic explosives in warehouses and tractors. The FBI arrested Alwan and Hammadi in May 2011 (the only terrorism-related arrests of Iraqi refugees in US history): http://www.vox.com/world/2017/2/6/14...ne-conway-lies
Isn’t this clear evidence that the FBI is criminalising the USA…

It looks like blocking the Muslim ban was a set-up, because another plan has been unfolded.
Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly explained that - because the Muslim ban has been blocked - there are now plans to ask visa applicants for passwords for their social media accounts.
Kelly said "If they don't want to cooperate, then they don't come in" to the United States”: http://news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/02/...edia-passwords
Old 17-02-2017, 10:16 AM   #108
st jimmy

Default Puzder, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Carter Page

Donald Trump and his team of crooks have had a difficult week (and I’m not talking about the blocking of the Muslim ban, which was a preconceived plan).

Just last February 8, I made some less than flattering remarks about Andrew Puzder. According to the “independent” Wikipedia these reasons are precisely what made Puzder withdraw his nomination as Secretary of Labor on February 15:
Puzder had "come under intense fire from Democrats and liberal groups who accused him of mistreating his workers, opposing the minimum wage and supporting automation in the workplace" as well as conservatives who criticized Puzder's "employment of an undocumented immigrant as a housekeeper and his failure to pay taxes for her services."[39] On February 15, 2017, the eve of his scheduled confirmation hearing, Puzder withdrew his nomination, after "it became clear to Republican Senate leaders that they did not have the votes to confirm him" in the Senate confirmation.[40][41] Puzder acknowledged that the allegations of spousal abuse, which he denied and his ex-wife recanted in 1990 as part of a custody agreement, contributed to his withdrawal

Puzder wasn’t the only great patriot on the Trump team that’s looking for a new job.
On February 13, national security adviser Michael Flynn was forced to resign after his cosy relation with Putin’s Russia couldn’t be denied anymore.
I’m just happy that I wasn’t going crazy like the “fake news media … with their conspiracy theories and blind hatred”.
Even now I won’t imply that Donald Trump is even more involved with Russia’s regime than the Obama administration. But I will state for the record that Donald Trump is a Goldman Sachs puppet.

Michael Flynn had to step down because he discussed sensitive national-security information with Russia’s ambassador… According to the media this all the more damaging, because he did this before becoming national security adviser?!?
Flynn called Russian ambassador to the US, Sergey Kislyak, the same day Obama imposed new penalties and gave him "the impression that the sanctions would be revisited at a later time".
On December 25, 2016 Flynn sent a friendly text to Kislyak “Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year”. Kislyak immediately replied with similar good wishes.

When this news broke, suddenly Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence claimed that Flynn had not been totally open about his warm relation with the Kremlin. They also claimed that Flynn had done nothing illegal. Maybe Donald Trump’s rant on Twitter makes this less convincing:
From intelligence, papers are being leaked, things are being leaked. It’s criminal action, criminal act, and it’s been going on for a long time, before me, but now it’s really going on, and people are trying to cover up for a terrible loss that the Democrats had under Hillary Clinton (…)
The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by “intelligence” like candy. Very un-American! (…)
I think it’s very, very unfair what’s happened to General Flynn, the way he was treated, and the documents and papers that were illegally, I stress that, illegally leaked. Very, very unfair”

I have to agree with Donald: it’s really American to cover up all kinds of corruption and criminal activity by the US government: http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/...1cf39204d2c6c4
Here we can see Michael Flynn and Vladimir Putin shaking hands in Russia in 2015.

Please don’t tell anybody that Flynn is already the third man in Trump’s team that resigned because of ties to Putin’s Russia. Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign manager, and Carter Page, a foreign policy adviser, had to step down from the Trump campaign over their dealings with Russia.
Manafort arranged communication between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin, and received kickbacks from deposed Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych throughout 2016. Yanukovych was ousted in 2014 and has lived in Russia since: http://www.businessinsider.com/micha...true&r=US&IR=T

Donald Trump doesn’t look as confident as he did before. He couldn’t possibly have doubts about his (lacking) skills, could he?
Old 18-02-2017, 03:17 PM   #109
st jimmy

Default Muslim ban – blocked without appeal

Some Dutch law students tried to explain to me the legal merits of the travel ban.
This is (only) a presidential executive order (and no Act of Congress) that’s been blocked. The Congress can only by a 2/3 majority overrule an executive order (which doesn’t make this practical), but the Congress can practically block executive orders, by simply denying funding.

The Justice Department has appealed Judge Robart’s order of blocking the Muslim ban. The appeals court in San Francisco rejected this.
Donald Trump has quietly admitted that he won’t challenge the appeal in the Supreme Court: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7574541.html

Judge Robart is a District Judge, which is a Federal Judge.
In accordance with Marbury vs. Madison (1803) the US court has the authority to review if a law is constitutional: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marbury_v._Madison

Immigration policy can only be decided for the whole USA (so not just for one state); see pages 68-69 (IX) of Texas vs. United States (2015): http://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/opinions...-40238-CV0.pdf
But the Constitution requires “an uniform Rule of Naturalization”;206 Congress has instructed that “the immigration laws of the United States should be enforced vigorously and uniformly”;207 and the Supreme Court has described immigration policy as “a comprehensive and unified system.”208
(…)
Furthermore, the Constitution vests the District Court with “the judicial Power of the United States.”210 That power is not limited to the district wherein the court sits but extends across the country. It is not beyond the power of a court, in appropriate circumstances, to issue a nationwideinjunction.211

Donald Trump has said about the blocking of his Muslim ban by Judge Robart: “Just cannot believe a judge would put our country in such peril. If something happens blame him and court system. People pouring in. Bad!”.
Does this sound like a false flag attack in the making?

Some Muslims believe that not all Americans are as bad as Donald Trump and still want to come to the USA. The State Department has reinstated at least 60,000 visas (possibly up to 100,000) that had been cancelled under the temporary ban: http://fusion.net/story/384829/trump...im-ban-battle/

I’ve seen lots of photos of protests against the Muslim ban, mostly Arabs are pictured. The following shows a protest (also of some proponents of the ban) at LAX airport. It looks like a huge crowd of people, maybe Sean Spicer or Donald Duck can estimate how large.

Last edited by st jimmy; 18-02-2017 at 03:29 PM.
Old 28-02-2017, 05:47 PM   #110
st jimmy

The latest “news” on and by Donald Trump is just goofy.
It looks that they’re not even trying to make up stories to convince anybody, but simply bombard us with ridiculous stories.

Donald Trump has said that former President Obama is behind all of the protests against Trump and also that Obama’s team leaked confidential information. I guess this is the “fake” news that Michael Flynn was all too cosy with Putin’s Russia: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-major-speech/

Eeven more ridiculous is that George W. Bush has attacked Donald Trump for his ties to Russia (what about all of their ties to Zionist Israel?).
Bush also criticised the Muslim ban: "I am for an immigration policy that's welcoming and that upholds the law (…)"I think it's very hard to fight the war on terrorism if we're in retreat".
And the most ridiculous comment of all, is that Trump endangeres the media, that should “protect” us from people like Bush Jr. himself:
I consider the media to be indispensable to democracy. We need the media to hold people like me to account. Power can be very addictive and it can be corrosive, and it's important for the media to call to account people who abuse their power” - http://www.smh.com.au/world/george-w...27-gumnl5.html

Donald Trump used to be good friends with George H.W. Bush.

Last edited by st jimmy; 28-02-2017 at 05:53 PM.
Old 17-12-2017, 04:25 PM   #111
st jimmy

Looking back on Pizzagate, I'm thinking that some of the claims weren't supported by evidence. I'm not allowed to correct my posts that I now think were off the mark.
I've got some pictures to add...

Since Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty on sexually abusing underage girls and running an underage sex ring, Donald Trump has sort of denied that they were close.
I have found 3 photos that look like Donald and Epstein were pretty close.

Palm Beach, Florida, 1 January 1997

Victoria’s Secret angels party at the Laura Belle club in New York City, April 1997

Donald and Jeff with Melania Knauss (now First lady) and Epstein’s aide Ghislaine Maxwell at the Mar-a-Lago, 12 February 2000

Jeffrey Epstein’s Palm Beach estate was a walking distance from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club

There are some pictures of one of the famous “clients” of Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andrew. It’s hard to estimate the age of this girl with Andrew. Another photo shows them even closer, but it shows too much of the girl to post here...
This looks like a scene from the movie “Eyes Wide Shut”.

Last edited by st jimmy; 17-12-2017 at 04:39 PM.
Old 21-03-2018, 02:24 PM   #112
st jimmy

Cambridge Analytica, SCL

According to the media Britain will “investigate” Cambridge Analytica, because it used Facebook data in violation with privacy.

I don’t think that the following video can be viewed for much longer.
The most interesting part of the video is the last part, where Alexander Nix explains that their strategies include sending people with a bribe or some girls to seduce the target and then publishing the video.

EDIT - additional video by Cambridge Analytica whistleblower (former employee) Christopher Wylie, who explains how they dit it.
He also explains the important role of Aleksandr Kogan.
They not only used the "personal" Facebook data, but also information on the friends network.
For some reason Christopher Wylie has been blocked from Facebook and other social media...

Steve Bannon of Robert Mercer-owned media outlet Breitbart News joined the Board of Cambridge Analytica. Trump Advisor Kellyanne Conway also has close ties to Robert Mercer. Mercer funds Cambridge Analytica. At one time Michael Flynn worked for the parent company of Cambridge Analytica – SCL Group.

From shortly after its inception in 2005 until June 2015, the largest of the 15 shareholders of the UK Strategic Communications Laboratories Ltd. (in 2015 renamed to SCL Group) was Vincent Tchenguiz.
Tchenguiz has been involved with the Ukrainian oligarch Dmitry Firtash, who was involved with (once Trump’s campaign manager) Paul Manafort.

In March 2011, the brothers Tchenguiz were arrested for a bankruptcy fraud involving the Icelandic bank Kaupthing, for which they were acquitted.
Kaupthing’s largest shareholder, Meidur (now called Exista), owned 25% of its shares, had ties to Alfa Bank. Alfa Bank was caught communicating with a Trump server and Spectrum Health (of the DeVos family) during the US presidential campaign.

Trump adviser Richard Burt was a senior advisor to Alfa Bank. Burt has also been associated with Nat Rothschild, Rusal (of Rothschild and Oleg Deripaska) Henry Kissinger, and Libertarians Ron and Rand Paul.
The Alfa Bank was also involved with Gazprom (also active in the Ukraine with Firtash) and (through Sibur) Rothschild agent, Trump’s Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross.

More information on Cambridge Analytica, SCL in the following thread: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1063003493

Last edited by st jimmy; 21-03-2018 at 03:40 PM.