Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 04-02-2007, 06:35 AM   #1
anders lindman

Default Is death a belief?

I was thinking that maybe death is only a belief. A false belief. A really crazy thought to be sure, but then again, maybe David Icke is correct; that the whole world actually is holographic, where the mind creates matter as a 3D projection. So when we say: "my grandfather died last year", then that is a total misconception. There never was any grandfather except as a "virtual reality" 3D mind projection. Just as a character in a video game cannot die since it's only a computer generated projection, maybe what we call the "real world" is a projection too. A very, very massive projection, yet still only a projection that is only real when the mind creates it.

Are you sure that you CAN die? Are you ABSOLUTELY sure that you can die?
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:33 PM   #2
oneofmany
Inactive

I was wondering if you could get hypnotised to not age and never die?
the mind they say is a powerful tool
oneofmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 02:24 PM   #3
thoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
I was thinking that maybe death is only a belief. A false belief. A really crazy thought to be sure, but then again, maybe David Icke is correct; that the whole world actually is holographic, where the mind creates matter as a 3D projection. So when we say: "my grandfather died last year", then that is a total misconception. There never was any grandfather except as a "virtual reality" 3D mind projection. Just as a character in a video game cannot die since it's only a computer generated projection, maybe what we call the "real world" is a projection too. A very, very massive projection, yet still only a projection that is only real when the mind creates it.

Are you sure that you CAN die? Are you ABSOLUTELY sure that you can die?
E=mc2. No never, can't kill light/energy.
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 03:28 PM   #4
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoth View Post
E=mc2. No never, can't kill light/energy.
I remember a few years ago, the thought about living forever would bring up great fear in me. Today there is still some fear in me related to that thought, but for some reason the fear is much less now.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:28 PM   #5
light worker

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneofmany View Post
I was wondering if you could get hypnotised to not age and never die?
the mind they say is a powerful tool
I would suggest this is possible but only for someone who is not a part of society as it is society and the collective that implants subconscious beliefs into our minds regarding death and aging and these assumptions passed to us through this hive mind would probably prove more powerful than the hypnotic suggestions which, by their nature, can be rebutted by the mind once something comes forward which rejects the suggestion.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:33 PM   #6
light worker

Death is a belief that becomes a rigid self-regulatory assumption after years of daily conditioning where we are told we die, we are mortal, and we are of a weak physical composition.

We will die because we have convinced ourselves it will happen. It is like what Bill Hicks once profoundly said. "Child birth isn't natural... because we are not meant to die. We should be in a garden right now counting animals."
Old 05-02-2007, 02:29 PM   #7
sweet cheeks

You'll believe in death when you see your parents die. Simple as...

Is there anyone here now that was here over 200 years ago??

No, why, because their bodies break down and eventually die.

Why do our bodies break down?? It had to do with the programming in the DNA/RNA nucleus....

When we are born, we are babies, no one stays a baby, they grow.....it's a whole process.

We could very well be self replicating organic bots!
Old 05-02-2007, 04:34 PM   #8
exmicrochipmafia

I think it's a conditioned belief.
In the 'teaching' I am receiving, it is said that life, like energy, is infinite.
Want a real mind trip- go to a Native Indian healer/medicine man/woman for a past life reading...mine is pretty cool.
Don't believe me? Get a reading from my wife :-)
exmicrochipmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:20 PM   #9
sean~infinte

program of soem sort like a genetic program as we clearly age without knowing from birth just like the sun coming up in the morning

or gravity people didnt belive or kno it existed in the ancients but it still did right so there must be some implanted programs in genectics or somthing
sean~infinte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 01:46 AM   #10
misscpb
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by exmicrochipmafia View Post
In the 'teaching' I am receiving, it is said that life, like energy, is infinite.
Want a real mind trip- go to a Native Indian healer/medicine man/woman for a past life reading...mine is pretty cool.
I agree very much, especially about the past life readings and in particular when they have so much relevance to the here and now also.
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 01:46 AM   #11
misscpb
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by exmicrochipmafia View Post
I agree very much, especially about the past life readings and in particular when they have so much relevance to the here and now also. To me death is just the end of one phase of life with the spirit and soul moving on to the next stage or different frequency/dimention/spirit world.
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:33 AM   #12
starchild

We exist whether we see it or we don't, whether we believe it or not.

Energy takes on multiple forms. Vibrations follow suit. Whatever energy we accumulate propels us towards teh next state of consciousness and/or being.

Consciousness is varied and on many levels.. we see that within the physical forms we encounter on a daily basis when we interact with others.

Last edited by starchild; 08-02-2007 at 03:46 AM.
starchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 10:38 AM   #13
houdini
Banned

well if you believe in death then thats obviously a belief
if you dont believe in death, thats a belief too.
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 11:36 AM   #14
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
well if you believe in death then thats obviously a belief
if you dont believe in death, thats a belief too.
There's a huge difference between beliefs and facts. A fact for example is that George W. Bush is the president of the United States of America. A belief on the other hand is something that we are not really sure if it's true or not.

Facts are what is factually happening NOW. George W. Bush IS at the moment the president of the United States of Morans (just kidding ). Whether you are going to die or not is a belief. You don't actually know if science is going to come up with techniques that can prolong your lifespan. Nor can you be certain about what the human mind can achieve in terms of healing and rejuvenating the body.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:08 PM   #15
houdini
Banned

facts have nothing to do with the thread. facts werent asked for
the question was is death a belief?
so all i said was:
IF you believe in death then that is a belief (i mean thats pretty obvious aint it? if you believe it then its a belief of yours, it aint necessarily fact/true, its a statement that you believe in but not a fact that death is real)
the second line was: if you dont believe in death (which i would take a stab here and say alot of people here dont, and that doesnt change the statement)
then its your beleif that death doesnt exist, this again doesnt mean that its fact, ie:death doesnt exist ,it would just be the belief you have.
myself i beleive that there is no death and that the soul is ever lasting...and that would be my belief, that death doesnt exist...this doesnt make it fact ie: that i am right...ya get me?

Last edited by houdini; 08-02-2007 at 12:10 PM. Reason: try spelling belief a doz times on 38 hrs of no sleep and no drugs
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:08 PM   #16
anders lindman

Yes, death is a belief. But people think that death is a fact!!! I kid you not. I have heard people telling me that death is a fact.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:06 PM   #17
magicmerlin

Death is just as 'impossible' as 'life', therefore there is no reason to think that 'this' is the end.........think about our existance, how are we here, how was it ever created - think deeply and you may freak out, because this is all just impossible.....BUT the fact is this is something so we should just let it be and enjoy it - the fact that we do have something out of the impossible, means that there is no reason to think death is 'the end'........yes when people die on earth their flesh and bones go, but we are more than flesh and bones.......the question is where to we go, and indeed who actually are we....i am a little confused by the past life information and reincarnation, because this means that 'the person' you are now will be gone forever....and in that sense do 'we' die as who we are now.
magicmerlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 11:07 PM   #18
starchild

We exist always therefore no matter how many previous lives you have lived physically or metaphysically and no matter how many lives you may or may not live in the future, your soul exists in entirety regardless.

You may look different in appearance, you may assume a completely different form, you may think you think differently but the energy that has been accumulated and the things you have learned continue with you throughout your journey.
starchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 05:15 AM   #19
apemachine
Premier Subscribers

There's a campaign going on where I live, I believe it is an anti-smoking campaign but I can't remember. Anyway, one of their 'slogans' reads like this: "You only have ONE life, take care of it". This is a statement most people won't think about after they've read it, but it made me think.

Why do people accept this as a fact? "You only get one life so you better use it fully!". I believe in infinite possibility and infinite life, so I see my life as a creative experience rather than my one chance to be alive. Therefore I don't really care what happens to me (of course I try to avoid bad stuff, but when they happen I don't let them bring me down in any way), I just do what I feel like and see what happens, often without deeper thought.

I'm drifting away from my point here.. The point is that people shouldn't just accept "one life is all there is" because if you fuck up then, you'll let the bad stuff cling to you and you'll get dragged down into the shit. I believe it's better to see it like Bill Hicks, it's just a ride.

Last edited by apemachine; 11-02-2007 at 10:48 AM.
apemachine is offline   Reply With Quote