Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 12-08-2008, 02:48 PM   #1
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Default Kindred souls must come together

Hey, I have had this idea, and I'm sure I'm far from being the only one who has, at some point come to think of this.

I really feel us open-minded, spiritually aware people need to be with others who are similar. There is strength in numbers, and so much more can be achieved this way.

Besides that, one thing all human beings need is a sense of community, others to share with, to support one another. I was reading this book by the TV medium Colin Fry last night called "Life Before Death". And he wrote in it, that a good friend is like a "bullet proof vest"- just their support, their being there for us...can protect us from being hurt from some of the unkindness that exists in the world.

So, I was thinking (as I have nothing to lose by leaving this place, except a grumpy, hateful ex)....why not run off and start a commune or community somewhere...with others who have the same dream?

My family are a bunch of programmed, mind-controlled victorians (they don't live around here, thank god).....but I live in a neighbourhood of conformists.....

Why I was not born as a Native American or Australian Aborigine, I don't know....maybe because most of them got killed, their land now taken, their societies torn apart and corrupted with alcohol, etc? Yes, that might well be a reason!

Anyone else feel this way?
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:51 PM   #2
loderlive

Yes and i'm working on it.

People that say, these creatures are imaginary. Then why are we able to eat them.

Freemasons worship the "great architect" of the fake reality enslaving them.

Use your light, and head in the darkness, I don't fear the unknown.
loderlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:54 PM   #3
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderlive View Post
Yes and i'm working on it.
Really?

That's great.

You'll have to keep me updated!
Old 12-08-2008, 02:56 PM   #4
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Default Waiting/ Reconnect

Waiting
For something to happen.
Waiting
For souls, lost;
Reconnect.
Waiting.
For that knowing feeling
I know we'll
Reconnect.

I can hear you in nature
I can feel you in music
In moments of great insight.
I feel you in my soul
Hidden there.
You are the truth.
Elusive, life's filmy veil
Hides you from me.
You're still there,
Buried deep.
With all my dreams,
My long lost friends,
My long lost loves,
and somewhere, out there
my other half.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:14 PM   #5
curly

yeah me too,i'm thinking 18 months maybe less then'i'll be able to sell my house buy a motor home then drive around looking for opportunities but my budget will only allow me to look at small areas of land and i have been thinking maybe i need a bit of help,2 or 3 peoples money could buy a whole farm.Other threads like this have been popping up and have made me realise on your own unless you are quite rich you will have a hard time doing it financially,i've looked at the price of land woodland etc some of it's affordable but your choice of location is limited.I think a meet up to see if anyone is seriously interested is a goer,let's have one
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:21 PM   #6
dark86

there are many on this tip at present,
in the uk there is the buddhafield and permaculture groups. for me, the uk is not the place.

i have some avenues i am actively persuing further afield.

to live my life as a human in england with its NO and DONT signs everywhere is just not for me.

http://www.waykiwayki.com
dark86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:27 PM   #7
seeker1111

things like this have been done before...and not always worked out so well. running from one set of problems will introduce a whole new set in its place.

the whole thing is easier said than done.

Last edited by w1nstonsm1th84; 30-04-2009 at 05:17 PM.
seeker1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:37 PM   #8
curly

If i did this it would only be with a very small amount of people who i would try to get to know as well as possible and if i didn't trust them i would'nt do it.Regarding the elements i would go indoors during bad weather,for the hunger i would eat something,ill health isn't a problem as i eat well and am never ill.As for what to do all day i would just be getting back to nature mainly then pursuing my other interests.

Old 12-08-2008, 03:38 PM   #9
loderlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1nstonsm1th84 View Post
*Waits to get 'slated'
I cannot slate what you have yet to view.

People that say, these creatures are imaginary. Then why are we able to eat them.

Freemasons worship the "great architect" of the fake reality enslaving them.

Use your light, and head in the darkness, I don't fear the unknown.
loderlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:46 PM   #10
devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstrangeworld View Post
Hey, I have had this idea, and I'm sure I'm far from being the only one who has, at some point come to think of this.

I really feel us open-minded, spiritually aware people need to be with others who are similar. There is strength in numbers, and so much more can be achieved this way.

Besides that, one thing all human beings need is a sense of community, others to share with, to support one another. I was reading this book by the TV medium Colin Fry last night called "Life Before Death". And he wrote in it, that a good friend is like a "bullet proof vest"- just their support, their being there for us...can protect us from being hurt from some of the unkindness that exists in the world.

So, I was thinking (as I have nothing to lose by leaving this place, except a grumpy, hateful ex)....why not run off and start a commune or community somewhere...with others who have the same dream?

My family are a bunch of programmed, mind-controlled victorians (they don't live around here, thank god).....but I live in a neighbourhood of conformists.....

Why I was not born as a Native American or Australian Aborigine, I don't know....maybe because most of them got killed, their land now taken, their societies torn apart and corrupted with alcohol, etc? Yes, that might well be a reason!

Anyone else feel this way?
Hi Lostinastrangeworld,
I just got started on creating a forum today to bring people together and form communities... I then got frustrated because I'm still learning how to work this website and then I come to davidicke.com and voila! I find you posting this. Very cool that a lot of people are starting to have this idea now.

I think you will like these sites a lot if you haven't already seen them...

http://loveforlife.com.au/node

http://www.simondale.net/house/

I think if the people on this forum or like-minded people all lived next to each other and worked with each other we would all drastically change the world sooner than any of us could imagine.
They said to him, "Tell us who you are so that we may believe in you." He said to them, "You read the face of the sky and of the earth, but you have not recognized the one who is before you, and you do not know how to read this moment." - Gnostic Gospel of Thomas.
http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=91452
Ringingcedars.com
devin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:46 PM   #11
seeker1111

yeah...like i said great in theory but give it some real good thought before you (not referring to you w1nstonsm1th84 :P) attempt it.

Old 12-08-2008, 03:47 PM   #12
ian2day
Inactive

It seems that this website has come decades too late for me. I have responsibility's I cant walk away from. So I am to be in limbo for a life time. not of one place or the other, just existing as I am. My life was stolen from me by my school teachers. They took the talent I had and kept it secret. They sold my life for a few quid. No wonder I am unhappy with my life. As this is not what was meant for me. Yet I have to stay here and put others before me. Is it right that they are victims also of what was done to me as a child. The ripples from the past hit the shoreline and come back to me as an adult to punish me.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:51 PM   #13
devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker1111 View Post
yeah...like i said great in theory but give it some real good thought before you attempt it.
Seeker, we are at the point, or will be at the point, when you can't indulge in the intellect's paranoia of "Well what if the rulers come after us?" or "What if there is conflicts in these communties?" "What happens if someone gets sick?"

We have to JUST GO. It's like an artist who sits all day thinking about what he is going to do instead of just CREATING IN THE ZONE where there is no "thinking."

In other words, we have to rely on other parts of ourselves now. The intellect by itself has got us into quite a mess. We now need to put the intellect in its proper place and bring forth our intuitive, metaphysical, creative abilities, higher self communication - whatever you want to call it. I'm sure you know what I'm trying to say.

We HAVE to.
They said to him, "Tell us who you are so that we may believe in you." He said to them, "You read the face of the sky and of the earth, but you have not recognized the one who is before you, and you do not know how to read this moment." - Gnostic Gospel of Thomas.
Ringingcedars.com
Old 12-08-2008, 03:53 PM   #14
seeker1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin View Post
Seeker, we are at the point, or will be at the point, when you can't indulge in the intellect's paranoia of "Well what if the rulers come after us?" or "What if there is conflicts in these communties?" "What happens if someone gets sick?"

We have to JUST GO. It's like an artist who sits all day thinking about what he is going to do instead of just CREATING IN THE ZONE where there is no "thinking."

In other words, we have to rely on other parts of ourselves now. The intellect by itself has got us into quite a mess. We now need to put the intellect in its proper place and bring forth our intuitive, metaphysical, creative abilities, higher self communication - whatever you want to call it. I'm sure you know what I'm trying to say.

We HAVE to.
i can see where you're coming from but i'm speaking from experience, from having lived that lifestyle for 14 years of my life. all i'm saying is one must proceed with caution and not just dive in head first because the consequences might be more than you bargained for.

the truth is there is bound to be conflict in the communities, and you better have a plan put in place to deal with it, you all have to be on the same page. people are different they want different things and when you live in a tight knit community things start to surface, tempers will flare, divisions will happen. no matter how 'together' you think you are.

i've seen it happen.

but again, great in theory, love to see it work.

Last edited by seeker1111; 12-08-2008 at 03:56 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:57 PM   #15
devin

Quote:
i can see where you're coming from but i'm speaking from experience, from having lived that lifestyle for 14 years of my life. all i'm saying is one must proceed with caution and not just dive in head first because the consequences might be more than you bargained for.
14 years?! Wow. Well if you don't want to go back to that way then maybe we can consult with you about certain things if we get something started?

Lostinastrangeworld, Loderlive, Curly, dark, and whoever else is interested how about seriously pursuing this? We can create a network, have a set of plans, etc... to REALLY get this going and set off a chain reaction around the world. Are you guys serious about this?
Ringingcedars.com
Old 12-08-2008, 03:59 PM   #16
mountain

Mmmm... I feel the same although the commune idea appeals to me. However, we can also make a greater one starting from where we are now and eventually the entire world will meet up, join together. I like to imagine that it will tie our loose ends

Last edited by w1nstonsm1th84; 30-04-2009 at 05:18 PM.
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:59 PM   #17
w1nstonsm1th84

Exclamation "I'd like to teach the worl to sing..."

Quote:

the truth is there is bound to be conflict in the communities, and you better have a plan put in place to deal with it, you all have to be on the same page. people are different they want different things and when you live in a tight knit community things start to surface, tempers will flare, divisions will happen. no matter how 'together' you think you are.

i've seen it happen.

but again, great in theory, love to see it work.
Well you speak from direct experience, so I do hope people take your findings into consideration.

Disclaimer: All postings are the responsibility of the respective contributor- I do not necessarily agree with, or endorse, any of the subject matter contained within them. -'w1nstonsm1th84'
Quote:
Proverbs 13:20 (NIV) He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.
w1nstonsm1th84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 04:00 PM   #18
curly

I think your still part of society even if your on a commune[horrible word] it's just your own land where you can do your own thing,if you had your own land you don't need to keep moving on.As for problems you get them everywhere you just try to overcome them swapping one set of problems for another is no hardship,i know i'd rather put 8 hours in on my land than in a factory and if that got me just enough to survive on i'm a happy boy.There would be no need for any camping.

Last edited by w1nstonsm1th84; 30-04-2009 at 05:18 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:00 PM   #19
devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1nstonsm1th84 View Post
No offence, but what if it develops into a kind of cult, and what if people 'give everything up', and it doesn't turn out well for them? Why is that Paranoia? That is a 'trigger word' that makes people switch off. What is everyone's true motivation?

Look before you leap. :-/
Mainstream culture is a massive cult. That is why it is called cult-ure... ure cult - your cult. lol

w1nston, I can see myself getting more spiritual mature everyday where I get less "pushy" with my opinions, beliefs, etc... I see it in a lot of people too. We are all getting to a certain point where the question of cults will not even be on anyone's mind. I see rapid progression in the more spiritually minded people.
Ringingcedars.com
Old 12-08-2008, 04:01 PM   #20
w1nstonsm1th84

Arrow Intruders

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post
I think your still part of society even if your on a commune[horrible word] it's just your own land where you can do your own thing,if you had your own land you don't need to keep moving on.As for problems you get them everywhere you just try to overcome them swapping one set of problems for another is no hardship,i know i'd rather put 8 hours in on my land than in a factory and if that got me just enough to survive on i'm a happy boy.There would be no need for any camping.

What if people tried to take over your land- you do have to bear that in mind.

I totally understand your argument, and in an ideal world it would be absolutely brilliant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
Mmmm... I feel the same although the commune idea appeals to me. However, we can also make a greater one starting from where we are now and eventually the entire world will meet up, join together. I like to imagine that it will tie our loose ends
I like your way thinking, it makes a great deal of sense.

Disclaimer: All postings are the responsibility of the respective contributor- I do not necessarily agree with, or endorse, any of the subject matter contained within them. -'w1nstonsm1th84'
Quote:
Proverbs 13:20 (NIV) He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.

Last edited by w1nstonsm1th84; 12-08-2008 at 04:04 PM.
w1nstonsm1th84 is offline   Reply With Quote