Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 19-02-2007, 02:05 AM   #1
kha zarr
Inactive

Location: New Jersey, U.S., Sol-3, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster, Alpha Quadrant, Universe
Default Criss Angel - illusionist?

Anyone check out some of the stunts from Criss Angel/ Mindfreak show?

I know some are easy illusions to spot, however others still defy my ability to rationalize. Check them out on youtube, most are there. Its crazy, that one where he levitates between two buildings.

kha zarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 02:25 PM   #2
thoth

He is doing nothing new, its just we haven't been exposed to it. Many monks and gurus have done these 'types' of things for years. Its funny because the symbolism in the show is off the charts! His theme song at the begining is revealing,"I am the mindfreak! Theres no reality! Just this world of illusions..." Then, the desert scene in between commercials is much like the desert scene in the Axe Snake Peel commercials of the Order of the Serpentine. Its code for parallel dimensions. Once, he even sat down to have tea with a woman on top of a mushroom! Plus, the technology exists to make things levitate and "vanish".
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 05:36 PM   #3
kha zarr
Inactive

Location: New Jersey, U.S., Sol-3, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster, Alpha Quadrant, Universe

Yeah the symbolism is noticable. Ive never actually watched the show, but Ive seen a few scenes on youtube.
kha zarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2007, 01:46 PM   #4
earthseed

I recall him saying on an interview on American television that people are very stupid and so they are easy to trick when asked how he does what he does.
earthseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2007, 04:25 PM   #5
seamus

yeah he can say that, but i saw the "saw" cut him in two. I don't think that it was fake. I think he is so in tune with the matrix he can bend his own body around space. On the clip they were careful not to point the camera where his severed body was. i think it had black cloth covering it anyway. "people are stupid" is just a way of downplaying the power he's messing with so that he doesn't get into too much trouble.

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:23 PM   #6
seamus

OMG i saw this one the other night and he pulled this woman in half. The top half of her goes scrambling off on her HANDS, freaking out, and sheesh... i don't know what this guy is messing with, but I don't want him on our X-Men team.

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:42 PM   #7
tinmenace

The one with the woman that he pulls in half....two different girls. Look closely at their faces and you'll see it's a trick.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 02:06 AM   #8
i am all i am
Banned

Freak Show.

Is this show merely an attempt to resonate with people who can 'do things' and get them to believe that they are 'freaks', different to everyone else (read seperation), and at the same time programming everyone else to believe that anyone who can 'do things' is a 'freak' and to be feared ???

I think the title 'Freak Show' is informative.

With LOVE.

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS, YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote