Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 13-02-2007, 09:30 PM   #1
seamus

Question Are we already indescribably old?

I think it was Trinity, posting in another section in a thread that became about DMT, that caused me to want to share this. I hope someone is prompted to share their own experience and insight, as this incident still puzzles me.

My dream

The first time I saw a "grey" in a dream, was during a very stressful time in my life. I don't put a whole lot of stock in the dream as being "true", but it stands out as it is "one of those dreams" that has remained with me for at least 8 years now. It has that feel to it of a prophetic dream. If you've never had a prophetic dream, just start asking for them.

I was looking down on the Earth from a low elevation, maybe 100-200 feet up. To this different point of view, the different persona I was in, the earth constituted a "playground" of sorts. I was viewing it through a sort of portal, that is, a portal which opened onto another space far from where the portal itself was set up. Its dimensions were roughly 2 meters by 4 meters. I remember seeing colors and excitement. For whatever reason (fear of the fun house? explained later), I attempted to pull my view away from this portal which completely encompassed my sight and perception, this was the 5-sense we talk about. I didn't really realize that I was watching a movie yet.

As I pulled back, there was an absolutely overwhelming tingling sensation. Many of us, being involved in phenomena like this, have no doubt had the "rushing" feeling of energy flowing either through you or past you. Somewhat like being immersed lengthwise in a freezing-cold stream, except the cold went all the way through, and it wasn't quite so uncomfortable as icy water. It would have been downright pleasurable if it weren't so strong. A silver wind I might call it. It was rather disruptive, since it overloaded the senses, and tended to redirect their focus toward self. Or it could be the reflex of self is to pull our attention back into it when our senses are overstimulated in this way. I am not at all sure of the workings of it, only what it feels like. I have also had a similar feeling when being preyed upon by what you might call a parasitic entity, but that's not at all pleasant as in the present case I describe.

Soo... I finally managed to pull my attention away from the portal for a second and directed my gaze to my right, where there was a creature that looked just about the same as the Grays you see in the UFO literature, about 12 feet from me. I am aware that there are many different versions of this archetype, and I'll just say that this one was archetypical. It didn't look exactly like any that I had seen in sketches, but it didn't stand out as being out of the range of what has been depicted in them.

I remember very distinctly realizing that I was exactly the same sort of creature as this Gray. (an "Oh, yeah!" feeling) At the same time I realized that my life on earth was a sort of play that these Ancient beings go through (like an amusement park) from time to time to remind themselves that what they have is so extremely precious. What they have is eternal life and complete communion with one another. Unanimity to the point of knowing what the other is thinking, feeling, and desiring.

All this while (5 seconds maximum) I am resisting this rush of silver wind that is forcing my attention back to the portal (my "life"). I sense a laugh from the other entity (no sound), who sees me trying to "cheat" as I go through the "fun house". (I always was terrified going through fun houses, but always wanted to do it anyway. I would bury my face in the clothes of the person in front of me and get all tense and would miss out on the really big thrills of course) Oddly enough, the other entity seemed to harbor the personality of my dad. Maybe that's not so odd. Maybe a projection.

The dream ends as I yield to the pressure of the "wind" to return my attention to the business of life on earth.

And that's it. Weird, huh?

input appreciated.

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2007, 04:22 AM   #2
jenkalichen

Default The Grey are from the future

They came in the 30's but now they go way back in time. In the future man will be like the Grey, a species that could have evolved into immortal beings with souls, if they could love rather than fear, be creative rather than destructive. When the time comes and it is soon, human beings will be turned into robots like the grey. If you have a head, you will all be chipped. The grey have no frontal lobe instead computer parts, the human body is made of silica-some have big black robot eyes, hands and legs and feet replaced the same way with robot parts. There is no hope for mankind, you chose your own future. You have no truth in you. If you knew the real truth about yourselves it would contradict everything you absolutely believe to be the truth. Of course you lie, to yourselves and each other. Everything the insane believe is the opposite of the truth. Insanity and evil are synonymous. The insane never see reality. They make up whatever fantasies necessary to validate that they are not evil, but really good innocent victims of other evil beings like the reptilians. Humans are the farthest thing from good, they have no idea what good is and they believe their most horrible evils are good. What actually is good is out of the question for them, beyond reason or common sense. The reptilians are not destroying you. You are destroying you. Only you will destroy yourselves. You are the only beings who do not comprehend that you get back what you give. The reptilians are quite aware of the laws of karma. they would rather wait it out for thousands of years, than harm a hair on your pathetic brainless heads. You are going to do it to yourselves. The antichrist is a Jew he is one of you. You will worship him as god and He will force the mark of the beast on you. God (mankind) is not good, creative or intelligent. He is a moron who wants to be king and dominate and dictate. He wants to be worshipped as a lord and master, he wants you to do his will, then he will consider you one of his sheep. To the reptilians and the rest of the universe, you are the most hideous disease of a species that exists. The rest of the Universe ignores you. To be on the same planet as you is offensive, you are negative, you are death. All the countries that have the worst prisons, (as just one example of something evil you proudly call good) where negative energy collects will be submerged underwater soon, Japan Israel, England and most of the US. China too. California, and arizona because of all the negative energy. William Riech understood this, the Negative energy destroys your environment, but putting people in prison, war and the poverty from the world bank's austerity programs is wealth to you. All the negative energy producing evils that you profit from are so good to you. It gives you all such joy, because you are all sick depraved sadists. Satan is the garbage man, the 'janitor' cleaning up this planet, the human race is the garbage that needs to be eliminated. You are doing just that, take a look at the truth. You are killing each-other off, because you can not love each other as you love yourselves. You are in competition- survival of the fittest beasts is the sport you live and die for. You are not evolving you are regressing backwards into beasts and the next thing you will do to yourselves is turn each-other into robots and kill yourselves off with radiation sickness. The reptilians have clean hands, they are not oblivious to the law of one, like you are. If they were you, you would all be dead a long time ago. Their hands are clean, the human race will become like the grey for one reason, you have no love in your hearts, for each other. You are ego, superficial materialistic shallow hollow souless robots now anyway. You are not all good deep down inside, quite the contrary. History is proof of that. Look at the world, you did it, higher standards of behavior are too much to ask of you. You need to treat others like garbage, so you can feel somehow superior to them. You are animals with a pecking order, playing who is king of the beasts, you are not loving creatures to whom freedom and equality for all comes naturally, to whom anything other is unacceptable. It is unnatural for you to love one-another as brothers. How dare you attack the reptilians? They laugh at your absurd blame shifting. They haven't harmed you, they have the technology to wipe you out, no they haven't done it and existing on the same planet as you is so horrible they have to escape underground, but they havn't killed you off because they comprehend the law of one-that would kill them. Give you the technology and you so willing to use it to kill each-other off, you can't blame the reptilians for giving you the technology to kill yourselves off, the human race is a malignant cancer on the earth, a disease, humans are a deadly cancer, when you become robots like the robot Grey, only then you will be harmless. What is good is immortal what is evil will eventually destroy itself, that is just the law of the universe, the law of one-like creates like evil destroys it's own evil self. Give the psychopathic monster a gun to kill himself with and you are doing him a big favour. You should be thanking the reptilians, like jim Morrison said "Satan is your only friend".
Old 26-02-2007, 02:56 AM   #3
megatron

FFS who is going to destroy there eye's reading that.
megatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2007, 04:34 AM   #4
tonto o_reilly
Inactive

No I didn't find that overly uplifting either. Geez where is the nearest cliff.....
tonto o_reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2007, 05:24 AM   #5
jimijams

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenkalichen View Post
You are not evolving you are regressing backwards into beasts and the next thing you will do to yourselves is turn each-other into robots and kill yourselves off with radiation sickness. The reptilians have clean hands, they are not oblivious to the law of one, like you are. If they were you, you would all be dead a long time ago. Their hands are clean, the human race will become like the grey for one reason, you have no love in your hearts, for each other. You are ego, superficial materialistic shallow hollow souless robots now anyway. You are not all good deep down inside, quite the contrary. History is proof of that.
And who exactly might you be then jenkalichen?
jimijams is offline   Reply With Quote