Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 25-04-2016, 12:40 AM   #1
truth seeker 09

Default Steven Greer's Sirius documentary is now on Youtube

The Earth has been visited by advanced Inter-Stellar Civilizations that can travel through other dimensions faster than the speed of light. They use energy propulsion systems that can bring us to a new era. Humans have also developed these systems, but those in power have suppressed them in order to keep us at the mercy of fossil fuels. It is time for you to know…and this documentary will let you in. Please enjoy “Sirius” for FREE and share with your friends and family.

AND … if you are as passionate about disclosure as we are, please consider supporting our next documentary entitled "Unacknowledged : An Expose of the Greatest Secret in Human History" . . . as Dr. Steven Greer, the father of the Global Disclosure Movement, is thrilled to announce the ultimate campaign that ends illegal UFO and Free Energy Technology secrecy once and for all and embraces the beginning of a new civilization on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C_-HLD21hA
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 11:46 PM   #2
saturn010

I'm just going to stick it to the Sirians simply because i know nothing about them and say that The Grays have better technology then the Sirians ner ner :P
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 09:44 PM   #3
truth seeker 09

Bump
Old 17-02-2017, 03:54 PM   #4
mondogobbo

I don´t trust Greer. Especially when I watched a video a few weeks ago where he ridiculized conspiracy theorists. I believe he is a shill. And he has talked about disclosure for years, but nothing has happened yet.

99.99999% Of Conspiracy Research Is Imbecilic Says Steven Greer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrk6MiO93rg

So I am not going to waste two hours watching this Sirius BS. It´s also obvious that he is lying when he claims that none of the ET´s are hostile. That´s a big fat lie. I even believe that Greer is a reptilian himself, as exposed by the Youtube-user 2circles, who in my opinion is much more reliable than Steven Greer.

Last edited by mondogobbo; 17-02-2017 at 03:57 PM.
mondogobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 08:16 PM   #5
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondogobbo View Post
It´s also obvious that he is lying when he claims that none of the ET´s are hostile. That´s a big fat lie.
I agree. That claim is total BS. And how could Greer be so sure about it?!
Old 17-02-2017, 08:26 PM   #6
truth seeker 09

Quote:
I don´t trust Greer. Especially when I watched a video a few weeks ago where he ridiculized conspiracy theorists. I believe he is a shill. And he has talked about disclosure for years, but nothing has happened yet.

Great video.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:18 PM   #7
the apprentice

Quote:

So I am not going to waste two hours watching this Sirius BS. It´s also obvious that he is lying when he claims that none of the ET´s are hostile. That´s a big fat lie. I even believe that Greer is a reptilian himself, as exposed by the Youtube-user 2circles, who in my opinion is much more reliable than Steven Greer.
This man makes my skin crawl, he is living at Whitby I think or thereabouts.

I saw a lecture where he mentioned Boulby potash mine but not by name which has nothing to do with his subject whatsoever.

Total shill in my humble opinion.

He was about as convincing as Andrew Johnson.

Last edited by the apprentice; 17-02-2017 at 09:19 PM.
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 08:08 AM   #8
decim

Greer lives in Whitby, North Yorkshire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
This man makes my skin crawl, he is living at Whitby I think or thereabouts.

I saw a lecture where he mentioned Boulby potash mine but not by name which has nothing to do with his subject whatsoever.

Total shill in my humble opinion.

He was about as convincing as Andrew Johnson.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 10:05 AM   #9
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Greer lives in Whitby, North Yorkshire?
Thought so thanks.
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 01:58 PM   #10
decim

Talking

Interesting.

Handy for GCHQ Scarborough, 5MI Bn Leeds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Thought so thanks.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 12:21 AM   #11
saturn010

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
The Earth has been visited by advanced Inter-Stellar Civilizations that can travel through other dimensions faster than the speed of light. They use energy propulsion systems that can bring us to a new era. Humans have also developed these systems, but those in power have suppressed them in order to keep us at the mercy of fossil fuels. It is time for you to know…and this documentary will let you in. Please enjoy “Sirius” for FREE and share with your friends and family.

AND … if you are as passionate about disclosure as we are, please consider supporting our next documentary entitled "Unacknowledged : An Expose of the Greatest Secret in Human History" . . . as Dr. Steven Greer, the father of the Global Disclosure Movement, is thrilled to announce the ultimate campaign that ends illegal UFO and Free Energy Technology secrecy once and for all and embraces the beginning of a new civilization on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C_-HLD21hA
Great post ts! However the Humans i must put clearly dont have space travel technology but i have heard they at the very least have tech to dump you in the 4th density then you follow through to the 4th dimension, Fuck knows why the Humans have this type of Tech because they dont belong in the 4th dimension. I reckon they were sold this tech to do this/that although id be quite impressed if they come up with it on their own, Its only bonus points for the Reptilains and the Grays having a Human in the 4th Dimension, Due to this collobaration of cross dimensional output and throughtake the Humans would now be able to see the Reptilians that are possesing them in what otherwise would have been 4th dimensional possesion on the Reps account and Humans accounting for their usual weak shitty realistic lives stuck in the 3rd.

Peace!

Thanks for the youtube link, I dont know much and next to nothing about the Sirians other than the fact they have a high interst in reasearch and building technology. Greers generally pretty interesting. Cheers for that! <2

Last edited by saturn010; 24-02-2017 at 12:23 AM.
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote