Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 12-10-2014, 11:15 PM   #1
cruise4

Default Orgasm

alo be (ebola) thy name, or hollow be thy name, more likely.

I expect everyone is up to speed on the legal fraud based on the name aptly spearheaded currently by kate of gaia:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/criticalmassradioonline
http://losethename.com/

I burnt everything some time ago, driving license, passport, birth certificate, school certificates, anything I find with their name on it. Not sure about the no vengeance bit. I quite like the 'give them double' bible bit. Now we see why worshipping graven images is so high up in the 10 commandments list. Who's dominion are you under? As John In man used to say "I'm Free".

I wish Chris Spivey would bite this particular bullet. Wishing you well Chris.

Seems to be a theme of Akhenaten and monotheism emerging, many Gods (us) and a creator/great spirit/ overmind. Maybe Obama is the beast that was, and is not, yet is. It's all very well learning about Greed, Pride and the other deadly sins, but I'm bored of it.

The word 'Orgasm' is interesting... Or Gas M... Gazprom.
15+18+7+1+19+13 = 73 a mirrored 37
By the Marty Leeds method we get 2+5 7 1+6 1 which I see as 7771, Flight 370 etc.

Then we have 17x7 = 119

Oil Oil Oil. Popeye and Olive oil.

Does the orgasm divide the trinity?

Does paedophilia hide a darker secret? Do they like pre-pubescent kids because of a high kundalini and they extend life by drawing off some glandular secretion?

About that star of david grid I described some time ago...

In Stargate SG-1 they used to say "Chevron 1 locked", "Chevron 2 locked" etc. 6 triangles coming together to make a star of david symbol with the earth being the point of origin.

Are the so called burial mounds and barrows places of pitch blackness to allow access to this stargate system? Does their age mark the arrival of the moon? Are they on ley lines, which I believe is a major factor? Is the Pyramid a super interstellar gate (Stargate Atlantis)? Can we 'jump' around the planet using these ancient sites like travel terminals?

It's amazing how I get back on the net and ideas ocurring to me are ocurring to many all at the same time. The word I get lately is 'ellis', elle is. If I had sworn oaths to satan I'd be breaking them as fast as possible at this juncture. I doubt he intends to honour his, being as he's a liar.

Meanwhile my teeth are completely disintegrating. It's all very very weird!

Last edited by cruise4; 12-10-2014 at 11:16 PM.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 12:06 AM   #2
cruise4

PS. Name = 14+1+13+5 = 33

A square and Compass associated with this number looks VERY suspicious at this point !

Although I suspect not all freemasons are freemasons, as all jews are not jews.
Why people don't just start referring to them as the synagogue of satan all the time beats me.
Hopefully everyone here knows the star of david goes way back to hinduism and beyond.

Jack be nimble
Jack be quick
Jack jump over the candlestick

Jack in
Jack off

Jack and the Beanstalk

Jack and Jill

ET phone home

Ahhh the sanity of it

Last edited by cruise4; 19-10-2014 at 12:26 AM.
Old 19-10-2014, 03:03 AM   #3
space_odyssey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
PS. Name = 14+1+13+5 = 33

A square and Compass associated with this number looks VERY suspicious at this point !

Although I suspect not all freemasons are freemasons, as all jews are not jews.
Why people don't just start referring to them as the synagogue of satan all the time beats me.
Hopefully everyone here knows the star of david goes way back to hinduism and beyond.

Jack be nimble
Jack be quick
Jack jump over the candlestick

Jack in
Jack off

Jack and the Beanstalk

Jack and Jill

ET phone home

Ahhh the sanity of it
Freemasons are Freemasons but it varies. Some are puppets and wannabes who have no idea what they're serving. I have an uncle who joined the Freemasons because he thought he'd make it in the local town's politics. What a joke, he received one vote.

As with the Jews -- some are simple people who are none the wiser. Then you have the other side of the spectrum, the Rothschilds.

Not all is "black and white" in this faux world.
space_odyssey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2014, 11:47 PM   #4
cruise4

Default Avengers Assemble

Maybe this has been posted before. I actually had it on my Hard Disk but hadn't watched it until today. It's an amazing sync about all things Jack, and clearly shows how the masters rip the piss out of the Police:

Jacob the Evil Black Jack and Esau

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsLlU...c63UDK&index=9

http://www.youtube.com/user/Truthiracy3

and why I'm posting this I've got Kev baker on TruthFrequency suddenly talking about clowns.

The video misses the trees for the forest in some respects, but still good information.

And two more little tidbits -

Jack and the BeingsTalk
Dot the i's and cross the T's