Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2010, 08:08 PM   #21
heuer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London
Posts: 1,564
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Chelsea 2 - Aston Villa 0
heuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:23 PM   #22
opas23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,722
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Hello Alphabet,

Thanks for this and your other threads regarding this subject.

After observing many cycles and patterns within the behaviour or appearance of nature in it's many fleeting forms, I must admit that: this does seem so.

Of particular interest, has been the sports markets on Betfair which do appear to present interesting movements both before and after the off.

Very well explained.

Opas23.
opas23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:08 PM   #23
gaag
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 176
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Bullshit. I tried it tonight and Scotland lost 1-0 to the Czech Republic when following your instructions it clearly showed all the signs in Scotland's favour.

You're a fraud, or deluded. Or both.

Rather annoyed at myself that I even bothered my arse to give this a go.
gaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:24 PM   #24
opas23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,722
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

This may be of interest:~

http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Possibly.

Who knows,

Opas23.
opas23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:24 PM   #25
elcribbo
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 950
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphabet View Post
Or.....

OP: "I can predict football results by using astrology!"
Everyone else: "Brilliant! Go on then!"
OP: "You have the instructions, can you follow?"
everyone else: We want to make some mone...I mean we don't believe y....we mean we want you to make us some money"
OP: You have the instructions, if you can't be bothered, let the people who can be bothered to do it, while you attempt to control someone who cannot be controlled into being your slave.
everyone else: We want to make some mone...I mean we don't believe y....we mean we want you to make us some money"

Just imagine if this really IS a method to predict the sports results. Oh, done that already haven't I?

OK...no it is useless, doesn't work, I am a con artist. Do opposites work better for you?
Don't get me wrong. I just want you to make me some money.

Failing that, I'd like you to do something - anything - to back up your outrageous claims. Doesn't have to be complicated. Doesn't have to be related to betting. And yet you seem remarkably reluctant to do that. Strangely, it's almost as if you can't.

Funny, that.
elcribbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:02 AM   #26
alphabet
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 296
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaag View Post
Bullshit. I tried it tonight and Scotland lost 1-0 to the Czech Republic when following your instructions it clearly showed all the signs in Scotland's favour.

You're a fraud, or deluded. Or both.

Rather annoyed at myself that I even bothered my arse to give this a go.
You seem like you are given advice to knock my claim completely, maybe from the bad people, who knows. Lets see....tell me how you got Scotland winning?

What did you get for the rectified charts? What aspects did you compare with each other?

Can't be bothered telling because you think I'm a fraud?

You need to remember that this has been known in the sports world for many years now, and they don't want it out there for all to see, so use puppets to discredit my name.
alphabet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:05 AM   #27
alphabet
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 296
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by opas23 View Post
This may be of interest:~

http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Possibly.

Who knows,

Opas23.
Without looking, I remember Fensi from astrologers community. A place to avoid. A Serbian who for some reason couldn't meet me when I was in her area (was a 'her' then) who uses the colour method and the natal chart of the match start time. How many matches go on at the same time? Manager natal comparison (my method) means that human interaction (managers) is the most important element of the prediction.
alphabet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:57 PM   #28
elcribbo
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 950
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphabet View Post
Can't be bothered telling?
Remind you of anyone?
elcribbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:58 PM   #29
elcribbo
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 950
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphabet View Post
You need to remember that this has been known in the sports world for many years now, and they don't want it out there for all to see, so use puppets to discredit my name.
Hilarious.
elcribbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 10:34 AM   #30
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphabet View Post
You need to remember that this has been known in the sports world for many years now, and they don't want it out there for all to see, so use puppets to discredit my name.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:50 PM   #31
alphabet
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 296
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

How to rectify:

Rectify is another word for 'change.' You are attempting to change the Ascendant to get the correct one (which will show the birth time, as long as you get the correct birth place). No birth place is needed to rectify as you need one sign from 12 of them that change throughout the day, to get it right. No rectified chart, prediction doesn't work.

House rulers
The sign on the cusp of a house, has a planet 'ruling' that sign, or associated with it always, regardless of which house it rules.
Aries ruled by Mars
Taurus ruled by Venus
Gemini ruled by Mercury
Cancer ruled by Moon
Leo ruled by Sun
Virgo ruled by Mercury
(BOTH Gemini AND Virgo RULED BY MERCURY)
Libra ruled by Venus
(BOTH Taurus AND libra RULED BY VENUS)
Scorpio ruled by Pluto
Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter
Capricorn ruled by Saturn
Aquarius ruled by Uranus
Pisces ruled by Neptune

Goals
House rulers 1 and 6 in relation to each other. as they have a good day at work (6th house)
House rulers 1 and 11 in relation to each other as they would be on cameras/in front of many people/crowds (11th house) when they score.
The slower moving planet in relation to the faster natal planet gives the overall form, while the faster moving planet in relation to the slower natal planet gives the short term form.


Injuries
Left foot/arm: House rulers 2 and 3 in relation to each other as house ruler 3 is left arm/leg
Right foot/arm: House rulers 8 and 9 in relation to each other as house ruler 9 is right arm/leg
The worst the aspect (180 and 150 are the worst) the worst the injury is. The better the aspect, the less the injury length out. The house before the leg/arm because it is the 12th from. 12th from is injury of....arm/leg.

Suspensions
House rulers 6 and 2 in relation to each other
6 is work. 2nd is 9th from 6th of work. 9th (law) from is work law. The worst the aspect the more suspension they get.

Debuts
House rulers 1 and 11 in relation to each other
Some type of fame/crowd there when they play for the first time. this also applies to injuries, suspension and goals. The better the aspect, the good fame or bad fame (worst aspects) they have.

Last edited by alphabet; 10-10-2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: take capitals off MARS
alphabet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:05 PM   #32
alphabet
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 296
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

www.phpbbplanet.com/mast

If you want FREE tips and/or to moan about not being able to do this, therefore cover up your lack of intelligence...I mean learn about this, please sign up and you get totally FREE tips. No charge, no time limit until you pay.

I do this for FREE and take time out of my life.

Why? Because it's amazing what I have done and I just sit back and stare at what the planets are saying in absolute amazement.


Just a really big sham(e) that no sports person is willing to come out of their little club and speak in plain, simple, understandable straight-forward non-code talking English and let people know that this is real, and damn well works. Although I guess not even God himself could convince these people.

Understandable that you think it a sham, especially when I do this for FREE.
Just imagine - I have given you the key to understanding nature. Also, a winnable method for making money. People don't do that do they? Cos if this was a winnable method, I would take the side of greed and selfishness by charging you for this gift.

Muppets/puppets - you either take this and use it, while damning it in public, or you have just wasted a chance to make yourselves some money, or just understand. Obviously this is what matters to you and you really should be ashamed of yourselves for taking the path of the people you criticise.

Last edited by alphabet; 10-10-2010 at 01:11 PM. Reason: adding 'get'
alphabet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 02:20 PM   #33
jackdaw
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: IF this is the people's voice...keep it.
Posts: 1,613
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

This is like so many claims on here - UFO abductions, ET contactees and so on but no tangible proof or evidence of any sort posted. You are making bold claims and have been challenged to back them up yet you decline. Why would that be? Do you expect everyone to take what you say at face value?

Why don't you demonstrate something to back up your ideas and hyphotheses?
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 03:15 PM   #34
gaag
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 176
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

because he's a delusional fraud.
gaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 03:21 PM   #35
ragnarok
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Humanchester
Posts: 16,494
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Which is a shame, because his musical taste isn't as bad as I expected. It just goes to show - you can't judge a kook by his album covers.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 03:46 PM   #36
alphabet
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 296
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post
This is like so many claims on here - UFO abductions, ET contactees and so on but no tangible proof or evidence of any sort posted. You are making bold claims and have been challenged to back them up yet you decline. Why would that be? Do you expect everyone to take what you say at face value?

Why don't you demonstrate something to back up your ideas and hyphotheses?
The proof is in the method given. Is that so hard to understand? The method is something you can do yourself. Have you doubters actually studied the method and attempted to do it yourself? I guess not.

Or do you just discredit?

Last edited by alphabet; 18-10-2010 at 03:47 PM.
alphabet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 04:44 PM   #37
gaag
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 176
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Waits patiently to be called a puppet again...
gaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 05:35 PM   #38
the freeman
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 535
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphabet View Post
The proof is in the method given. Is that so hard to understand? The method is something you can do yourself. Have you doubters actually studied the method and attempted to do it yourself? I guess not.

Or do you just discredit?
the freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 09:31 PM   #39
jackdaw
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: IF this is the people's voice...keep it.
Posts: 1,613
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

You've been given the opportunity of providing some examples but still refuse, instead referring to your 'method'. Actually, I don't think I'm alone in being unable to fathom just what it is!

Maybe break it down in comprehensible parts so we can follow it? Either that or give us some predictions. If you're convinced by your methodology why are you reluctant to do so? It could only mean that it's all arcane theory and wishful thinking and er.... No, I'll stop there.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 08:54 AM   #40
alphabet
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 296
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post
You've been given the opportunity of providing some examples but still refuse, instead referring to your 'method'. Actually, I don't think I'm alone in being unable to fathom just what it is!

Maybe break it down in comprehensible parts so we can follow it? Either that or give us some predictions. If you're convinced by your methodology why are you reluctant to do so? It could only mean that it's all arcane theory and wishful thinking and er.... No, I'll stop there.
A few words away from getting you on my ignore list too.

If people are having problems, they could have asked how to do specific parts after failing to do it themselves. I don't see how tips would have helped at all as it would not teach you anything new about the actual method.
OK, will look at a random example, unrelated to any sports player. I will look at my chart, for an example.

After that, and even now, if you don't want to attempt, feel free to miss out.

Has anyone actually attempted to do this? Sure there are a few who have astrological knowledge on here.
alphabet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:02 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.