Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 21-09-2014, 09:19 PM   #21
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Of course my post was in reply to your post. You were the one who mentioned angels first, nobody else....remember?
wow .. you totally ignored the other points and ran with that.
kinda ostrich-like, doncha think?

in your mind then, all entities that one could call upon for aid in magick are evil?
and all of this based upon your vast experience and years of study.
astounding.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 08:32 PM   #22
iciclesnow
Inactive

I don't know if this is what you mean, but I think there are ''black miracles'' too, I realized this when I saw a programme about the assassination attempts on hitler and how he really should have died but miracles happened to prevent it. miracles have their balances too. that's what I think, but I could be wrong and hope I am.

sorry if I'm off topic, it just reminded me.
iciclesnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:09 PM   #23
seraphicson
Inactive

One can bless the elements and elementals (you know, the faces and forms you see in the clouds, in fire, in foliage, in rocks, in water, if you have the ability to recognise them) through a simple intent of blessing, heartfelt love and appreciation, radiating down using the right arm acting as a barrel, of sorts. Just the conscious intent and action of the energy is enough. You give what you are. The closer to God, the greater the blessing.

You don't have to be sensitive or psychic to do this, at all.

Any act of blessing is a benefit to the consciousness inherent in the object of your blessing. All in Creation in 'conscious' after all.

Often, I think that the act attracts the attention of neighbourhood transdimensional devas, who then often inhabit the form that you have blessed, adding a higher spiritual aspect and a greater level of consciousness to the form.

Energy radionics (which would technically be 'magick') isn't always a force for wrong. That's creeping fundamentalism talking.

Last edited by seraphicson; 12-11-2014 at 09:11 PM.
seraphicson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:43 PM   #24
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphicson View Post
One can bless the elements and elementals (you know, the faces and forms you see in the clouds, in fire, in foliage, in rocks, in water, if you have the ability to recognise them) through a simple intent of blessing, heartfelt love and appreciation, radiating down using the right arm acting as a barrel, of sorts. Just the conscious intent and action of the energy is enough. You give what you are. The closer to God, the greater the blessing.

You don't have to be sensitive or psychic to do this, at all.

Any act of blessing is a benefit to the consciousness inherent in the object of your blessing. All in Creation in 'conscious' after all.

Often, I think that the act attracts the attention of neighbourhood transdimensional devas, who then often inhabit the form that you have blessed, adding a higher spiritual aspect and a greater level of consciousness to the form.

Energy radionics (which would technically be 'magick') isn't always a force for wrong. That's creeping fundamentalism talking.
I don't have a problem with elementals. I see them as part of nature.
But the demons that were sent to me were from Hell realms....they suck energy right out of you to the point that you can't stand. Some had bat like wings.

Anyway, I think where there has been black magic, place can have lingering dark energy as well and perpetuate unfortunate events like more tragic death, fire etc. I think entities (not elementals) are released and the person wasn't careful enough to close the portal hence things can go on happening for years after.

Last edited by elshaper; 12-11-2014 at 09:44 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:22 PM   #25
seraphicson
Inactive

Quote:
I don't have a problem with elementals. I see them as part of nature.
But the demons that were sent to me were from Hell realms....they suck energy right out of you to the point that you can't stand. Some had bat like wings.

Anyway, I think where there has been black magic, place can have lingering dark energy as well and perpetuate unfortunate events like more tragic death, fire etc. I think entities (not elementals) are released and the person wasn't careful enough to close the portal hence things can go on happening for years after.
Well, you've got YHWH in your Heart, the source of their existence.

Get centred, connect, and fire off a salvo of Love.

Of course, that sounds a bit too militant. Force is lower chakra energy.

Between your shoulder blades is your etheric heart. Visualise the love feeling flowing in a stream of green (or blue) towards the source of your problem.

Like a fire hydrant opened, with water streaming out effortlessly.

Keep up the pressure.

Last edited by seraphicson; 12-11-2014 at 10:25 PM.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:33 PM   #26
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Well, you've got YHWH in your Heart, the source of their existence.

Get centred, connect, and fire off a salvo of Love.

Of course, that sounds a bit too militant. Force is lower chakra energy.

Between your shoulder blades is your etheric heart. Visualise the love feeling flowing in a stream of green (or blue) towards the source of your problem.

Like a fire hydrant opened, with water streaming out effortlessly.

Keep up the pressure.
Not sure about green or blue but I usually use white light flowing through me and expand LOVE and these demons dissolves. Well the magician stopped doing his ritual so it's all good for the moment. I see occasional shadows but no bother. When you shine, darkness are attracted like moths.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:47 PM   #27
seraphicson
Inactive

Quote:
Not sure about green or blue but I usually use white light flowing through me and expand LOVE and these demons dissolves. Well the magician stopped doing his ritual so it's all good for the moment. I see occasional shadows but no bother. When you shine, darkness are attracted like moths.
Sure. It wouldn't bother otherwise.

Green is the colour of the Heart chakra. Blue is the colour of the cosmic ether. That's why the colours, but I don't think it matters.

Who is this magician and why are you being targeted?
Old 12-11-2014, 11:08 PM   #28
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Sure. It wouldn't bother otherwise.

Green is the colour of the Heart chakra. Blue is the colour of the cosmic ether. That's why the colours, but I don't think it matters.

Who is this magician and why are you being targeted?
Can't tell who.
He did a magick on me. I think he does enochian magick...that's why.
But demons were protective of him.
Old 26-11-2014, 12:08 AM   #29
flubber
Inactive

Quote:
Can't tell you who I was since there are living people who'd be upset if they find out I reincarnated. A book will be coming out after my death to give people a perspective on reincarnation.
What will the title be?
flubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 06:46 AM   #30
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by iciclesnow View Post
I don't know if this is what you mean, but I think there are ''black miracles'' too, I realized this when I saw a programme about the assassination attempts on hitler and how he really should have died but miracles happened to prevent it. miracles have their balances too. that's what I think, but I could be wrong and hope I am.

sorry if I'm off topic, it just reminded me.

lol unless hitler was actually a good guy..

probably more so propaganda on the part of the germans.. 'oh our furher was saved by a miracle.. have faith peoples we have the divine cause bla bla'