Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 19-10-2010, 10:11 AM   #41
alphabet
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphabet View Post

1. Find rectified natal chart

A natal chart is a map showing the position of the planets at a moment of birth. Yours, the Queens, horses, Cristiano Ronaldo, a plant, a piece of wood, a question...anything.
A rectified natal chart is a natal chart with the correct time/ascendant. If you have no birth time with the date (such as: horse) you will need to rectify (the word translates as 'change') based on events. This can be done.

2. Compare transits of player natal chart, and see which one wins

Transits are positions of the planets in the sky right now, related to the position of the planets in your natal chart. Or rather, the player natal.
Best (and tightest) aspect wins. Any similarities, look at Ascendant strength. Always useful to check ASC anyway.
Lets say I have no rectified chart., then I would do this:
Quote:
Rectify is another word for 'change.' You are attempting to change the Ascendant to get the correct one (which will show the birth time, as long as you get the correct birth place). No birth place is needed to rectify as you need one sign from 12 of them that change throughout the day, to get it right. No rectified chart, prediction doesn't work.

House rulers
The sign on the cusp of a house, has a planet 'ruling' that sign, or associated with it always, regardless of which house it rules.
Aries ruled by Mars
Taurus ruled by Venus
Gemini ruled by Mercury
Cancer ruled by Moon
Leo ruled by Sun
Virgo ruled by Mercury
(BOTH Gemini AND Virgo RULED BY MERCURY)
Libra ruled by Venus
(BOTH Taurus AND libra RULED BY VENUS)
Scorpio ruled by Pluto
Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter
Capricorn ruled by Saturn
Aquarius ruled by Uranus
Pisces ruled by Neptune

Goals
House rulers 1 and 6 in relation to each other. as they have a good day at work (6th house)
House rulers 1 and 11 in relation to each other as they would be on cameras/in front of many people/crowds (11th house) when they score.
The slower moving planet in relation to the faster natal planet gives the overall form, while the faster moving planet in relation to the slower natal planet gives the short term form.

Injuries
Left foot/arm: House rulers 2 and 3 in relation to each other as house ruler 3 is left arm/leg
Right foot/arm: House rulers 8 and 9 in relation to each other as house ruler 9 is right arm/leg
The worst the aspect (180 and 150 are the worst) the worst the injury is. The better the aspect, the less the injury length out. The house before the leg/arm because it is the 12th from. 12th from is injury of....arm/leg.

Suspensions
House rulers 6 and 2 in relation to each other
6 is work. 2nd is 9th from 6th of work. 9th (law) from is work law. The worst the aspect the more suspension they get.

Debuts
House rulers 1 and 11 in relation to each other
Some type of fame/crowd there when they play for the first time. this also applies to injuries, suspension and goals. The better the aspect, the good fame or bad fame (worst aspects) they have.
Chart is now rectified, meaning that the accurate ascendant is given.

This is a natal chart.....

To see how good my form is, I will look at house rulers 1 and 6.
House 1 is direct west of the centre circle. The sign on the cusp is Aquarius, therefore Uranus as it ruler.
Uranus is at 22 degrees Scorpio natally (on the inside of the circle). Currently, Uranus is at 27 Pisces (outside of circle)

House 6 is the 6th house from the first (or even one before the 7th). The sign on the 6th house cusp is Cancer. Therefore Moon as it's ruler.
Moon is at 19 degrees natally (on the inside of the circle). Currently, Moon is at 10 Pisces (outside of Circle)
*The Moon is attached to the Sun. When transiting, you assume the Moon is *tied to* the Sun. So when looking at transiting Moon, you look to see where the Sun is. The Moon is full (opposite degree to the Sun) and new (same degree as the Sun) at certain points to emphasise the Moon in aspect.

The slower moving planet of Uranus (1st ruler - self) and Moon (6th ruler - work) is Uranus.
Transit Uranus (on the outside) is moving towards Moon (on the inside) in 22 degrees. This gives the overall form.
Transiting Moon (outside) to Uranus (inside) is moving towards in 28 degrees. I used Sun as the indicator of the Moon, as stated above.

Both are excellent aspects, which means I score lots and lot of goals because I'm the only one on this team.

Overall aspect: Uranus (applying - moving towards) +22 degrees to Moon, and Sun (applying) to Uranus +28 degrees.
22+28= +50 degree aspect in total.

[If Uranus was separating (moving away) from Moon, you would come up with -22 + 28 = 6 degree aspect in total]

Ok, so what SPECIFIC questions do you have about this way of doing it?

Last edited by alphabet; 19-10-2010 at 11:35 AM. Reason: changed 'horse' to 'player'
alphabet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 10:44 AM   #42
heuer
Inactive

I have some free time now so will probably take a look at it all tomorrow and see if I can predict some scores.
heuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 11:06 AM   #43
alphabet
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heuer View Post
I have some free time now so will probably take a look at it all tomorrow and see if I can predict some scores.
How to work out the score
Work out the difference in 30 degree aspects between the two managers aspects. That should be the amount of goals scored. 30 degrees per goal. If both managers are the same aspect, the game should be 0-0 as both teams are playing very good. Unless one has a better ascendant than the other (stronger planet cycles)

When looking at the managers aspects, add the two big to little and little to big aspects together to see the overall aspect.

Aspects
Degrees: -30, -60, -90, -120, -150, 0, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, 180. Imagine a clock with 360 degrees on, then divided into 12 numbers numbered 1-12.

Best degrees by order: 0, 30, -30, 60, -60, 90, -90, 120, -120, 150, -150, 180.

Planet cycles and Ascendants
Planet cycles: Moon: 1 Month. Mercury, Venus, Sun: 1 year. Mars: 2 years. Jupiter: 12 years. Uranus: 86 years. Neptune: Long time. Pluto: Even longer time

Scorpio and Gemini the best. Pisces/Libra next, Aquarius/Virgo, Leo/Capricorn, Cancer/Sagittarius, Aries/Taurus. Who got the best/biggest hand/chart. Just liker poker.

Method in short:
Have both the slower moving planet to faster natal planet and the faster moving planet to the slower natal planet on the final day of the competition, and you got yourselves a winner. Use house rulers ONE and SIX in the manager/player natal chart. The bigger the planet cycle, the better the manager/player. Compare current transits for who wins the match/who scores the goal.

Last edited by alphabet; 19-10-2010 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Add stuff
Old 19-10-2010, 11:31 AM   #44
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heuer View Post

I'd be interested in your results. Sorry to say I must be wanting because I can't completely follow the process outlined.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 11:34 AM   #45
alphabet
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post

I'd be interested in your results. Sorry to say I must be wanting because I can't completely follow the process outlined.
I have a site already, but will open up a new site (something about astrology of start - don't ask) to TEACH people for free. That and send out e-mail tips. Will let you know in the next few days.
Old 19-10-2010, 11:34 AM   #46
ragnarok
Banned

Don't feel left out - neither can most of us reading this thread.

Last edited by ragnarok; 19-10-2010 at 11:35 AM.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 10:34 AM   #47
tarant8l

Default Plum Blossom Numerology

takes up to 10 minutes and you got it, 4:3 and the alike. So you can predict using pen and paper or even by heart in minutes, seconds. See also 20 Minutes Astrology.
tarant8l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 07:40 PM   #48
topsyman

Quote:
How to work out the score
Work out the difference in 30 degree aspects between the two managers aspects. That should be the amount of goals scored. 30 degrees per goal. If both managers are the same aspect, the game should be 0-0 as both teams are playing very good. Unless one has a better ascendant than the other (stronger planet cycles)

When looking at the managers aspects, add the two big to little and little to big aspects together to see the overall aspect.

Aspects
Degrees: -30, -60, -90, -120, -150, 0, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, 180. Imagine a clock with 360 degrees on, then divided into 12 numbers numbered 1-12.

Best degrees by order: 0, 30, -30, 60, -60, 90, -90, 120, -120, 150, -150, 180.

Planet cycles and Ascendants
Planet cycles: Moon: 1 Month. Mercury, Venus, Sun: 1 year. Mars: 2 years. Jupiter: 12 years. Uranus: 86 years. Neptune: Long time. Pluto: Even longer time

Scorpio and Gemini the best. Pisces/Libra next, Aquarius/Virgo, Leo/Capricorn, Cancer/Sagittarius, Aries/Taurus. Who got the best/biggest hand/chart. Just liker poker.

Method in short:
Have both the slower moving planet to faster natal planet and the faster moving planet to the slower natal planet on the final day of the competition, and you got yourselves a winner. Use house rulers ONE and SIX in the manager/player natal chart. The bigger the planet cycle, the better the manager/player. Compare current transits for who wins the match/who scores the goal.
alphabet,
have tried to make some forecast with your methods. seems to be making progress but still far away from perfection. can you make some more examples even with already played games for more explanation. tks
topsyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2011, 12:44 AM   #49
topsyman

Default Aspect of more than 180 degrees

Alphabet,
Have been trying this method. I need some clarifications from you. Kindly assist with issue of overall aspect of more than 180 degrees.
topsyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:50 PM   #50
banefranco
Inactive

Default How works symbolic language of the Universe

Hello,
If you try to use Astrology in predicting sports competitions at least what we have to know is about symbols and their meaning in Astrology.
So, if you agree that Natal Sun represent Natus, country's Sun countries, any article with it's own Sun when made and everything according to this on the Earth then we can easily understand why it is out of logic to analyze all players in one football team or horses without jockeys.
Then we have to understand what means symbol under which people are united. That is the team and all people in that team are subordinated to the symbol of the team or mission. There are no individual charts and it is substituted by one chart.
That is also why it is not acceptable to check outcomes by Manager's transits.
About horses at least one thing is questionable . Horses have Jockey's.
And horses do not pass the finish line alone.
So what are relevant informations in sports predictings as well as in other compartments?
For team sports:
Crest - it is pretty difficult and personal opinion is much involved
Color - easy prediction by using colors of the team Especially recognized as lighter - darker compartment becouse colors have limitation and are not basic element, the quantity of light is basic element for the color
Foundation date - but not by checking transits only becouse transits are personal information and not suitable to compare .

For individual sports things are slightly different.
In F-1 is not always the winner with best aspects becouse the RACE is the situation out of his chart . RACE is the EVENT chart .
The option is also problematic for horse races.

You may try also Manager's Suns for example for the passed match Romania - Hungary. It does not work anyway.

So we have to understand why is something crutial for our prediction or not.
banefranco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 11:09 AM   #51
elshaper
Inactive

Just wanted to add the link in case if anyone is interested in delving into this area and to take advantage. LCP?
http://fensi88.livejournal.com
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote