Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 02-12-2011, 08:04 PM   #281
freedom247

Quote:
Originally Posted by wthree View Post
He explains several times that no one will be in charge.
The answer to Decision Making is: Politicians don't do the work. They just talk,talk, talk, and pass money to programs, institutions.

The engineers, blue collar workers, and employees are in the fields. People who have skills knows what's really going on.

HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN A FRACTION OF THE EARTH SUPPORT? Those who will do measuring (agronomist) can give us the answer to that. We can use technology, get a reading from the computers, receive the feedback of the amount of people are able to dwell in that area comfortably without resources (Necessities of their lives) running low or out.

Jacque has lived longed enough to have tested and experiment many areas of study. He mentioned himself "it's NOT my system, it's a system". Somebody must come up with solutions and it came from him mind with the help of the books he read, people he met, and witnessing first hand experience himself.

----------------------
I knew when Peter Joseph starting introducing 'The Zeitgeist Movement' it wouldn't work quite smoothly. We all thank Peter for creating awareness about The Venus Project

I know David Icke stated that he works on his own, but I would like to at least know that David is aware of Jacque Fresco and his work.

And Folks, one thing we all must know about living the true good life, "Heaven on Earth", or ABSOLUTE freedom is the words PRACTICAL, METHODICAL, SYSTEMATIC. The vision is exiting the matrix or hypnotic trance. First step is getting organized (because the system is sooo organized). I feel it starts with a non-violent boycott: BECOME SELF SUFFICIENT - Create homesteads (urban & rural areas), print out the step by steps to realizing our first goal: Informing people about the hidden agenda and presenting the steps to the solution or vision.

The information packets to should include all the problems that 'everyday people' (you & I) go through or most of them. Following, where these problems are forced upon us FROM (The system's many institutions). Following that, giving them a step by step guide of how effectively bring about change (there's that word again...damn-it!) We want real transformation, not lip service.

Alright folks! I'll leave you with that. |
freedom247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 08:32 PM   #282
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom247 View Post
The answer to Decision Making is: Politicians don't do the work. They just talk,talk, talk, and pass money to programs, institutions.

The engineers, blue collar workers, and employees are in the fields. People who have skills knows what's really going on.

HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN A FRACTION OF THE EARTH SUPPORT? Those who will do measuring (agronomist) can give us the answer to that. We can use technology, get a reading from the computers, receive the feedback of the amount of people are able to dwell in that area comfortably without resources (Necessities of their lives) running low or out.

Jacque has lived longed enough to have tested and experiment many areas of study. He mentioned himself "it's NOT my system, it's a system". Somebody must come up with solutions and it came from him mind with the help of the books he read, people he met, and witnessing first hand experience himself.

----------------------
I knew when Peter Joseph starting introducing 'The Zeitgeist Movement' it wouldn't work quite smoothly. Alert! The two organization are separate now! We all thank Peter for creating awareness about The Venus Project

I know David Icke stated that he works on his own, but I would like to at least know that David is aware of Jacque Fresco and his work.

And Folks, one thing we all must know about living the true good life, "Heaven on Earth", or ABSOLUTE freedom is the words PRACTICAL, METHODICAL, SYSTEMATIC. The vision is exiting the matrix or hypnotic trance. First step is getting organized (because the system is sooo organized). I feel it starts with a non-violent boycott: BECOME SELF SUFFICIENT - Create homesteads (urban & rural areas), print out the step by steps to realizing our first goal: Informing people about the hidden agenda and presenting the steps to the solution or vision.

The information packets to should include all the problems that 'everyday people' (you & I) go through or most of them. Following, where these problems are forced upon us FROM (The system's many institutions). Following that, giving them a step by step guide of how effectively bring about change (there's that word again...damn-it!) We want real transformation, not lip service.

Alright folks! I'll leave you with that. David Icke with Luke Rudkowski at Occupy Wall Street | TVP Occupy Miami
What Fresco really needs is the opportunity to put an experiment into action to prove his theories.
It needs some dedicated people though and investment and how many times have I said people refuse to co-operate over stuff like this?
Billions of people do not like something that challenges the status quo or the socio-economic paradigm. So we are left with this vicious circle of inaction or futile action.
I don't trust Peter Joseph as much as Fresco because I believe Fresco is the only real deal.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your thoughts there.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:22 AM   #283
chris_morganti

Jacque Fresco, Zeitgeist Movement support NWO?

You bet they do, however with out knowing what they are doing.
chris_morganti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:41 AM   #284
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_morganti View Post
Jacque Fresco, Zeitgeist Movement support NWO?

You bet they do, however with out knowing what they are doing.
The NWO involves what Huxley has talked about, it involves money, namely digital and it involves nationalism of a new kind, global nationalism, with emerging superstates and centralised government.

Fresco is not interested in any of that, so please quit the stupidity, you're just reinforcing everything I said above.

Its possible that Peter Joseph supports the NWO indirectly by making films that do nothing productive and by refusing to help Fresco to demonstrate his idea properly.
We're at the point where talk isn't good enough anymore, people need to see some proof. Thats how science works.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 10:14 PM   #285
lightofgod

i think it's so easy to assume TVP is nwo, until you listen to Jacque Fresco speak!! And i really don't think the nwo has ANY interest in any of the ideals the Venus Project stands for! Like you said, the interview with Jacque Fresco on Larry King is a MUST SEE!!!! Also if this was a nwo plan, their would be a LOT more press about it, don't you think? I'm a huge skeptic of all politicians, which he clearly is not. Jacque Fresco speaks TRUTH and maybe it's not meant for THIS lifetime...Maybe it already exists in another dimension and it's our NEXT home

Last edited by lightofgod; 11-01-2014 at 10:17 PM. Reason: wrong wording
lightofgod is offline   Reply With Quote