Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 01-12-2010, 10:33 PM   #41
ladybird
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
i can't think of a worst way to spend a day

i don't understand why people who are so passionate about a subject could be so sparing with information to someone who genuinely asks about it though
I just don't have the time to explain.
Please take the trouble and read my comments.

The 1st link in my signature for example is of utmost importance from my pov for the current global situation
FOR EVERYBODY in Europe and the USA
and it is extremely important to KNOW and UNDERSTAND the past to be able to understand the present
and to be able to ACT in future
instead of RE-ACT.

"He who controls the present,
controls the past.
He who controls the past,
controls the future."

-- George Orwell

And I wish all people would be able to free themselves from being controlled by those who know
and kept the knowledge secret for such a long time!

Last edited by ladybird; 01-12-2010 at 10:34 PM.
ladybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:01 PM   #42
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopsnuffleopagus View Post
The Jews have an Historical/Theological and Moral right to the less then 1% of the Landmass of the Near East they claim and occupy.
I see nothing wrong with that. Them having 1% of the landmass that is. The issue is that they are accused of taking the best 1%

I live on a Reservation for Natives which was founded in area with the most amazing views and natural resources. Some could definitely claim we took the best 1% And you know what? F them. It's still only 1%.

Quote:
The Ignorant Bigots/Haters/Liars have really turned this Board into Stormfront Lite.
That's more or less the impression I get sometimes. We have alot of people here who are obviously spending alot of their time on this 'subject'. And they bring that fanaticism here.

Quote:
Make no doubt, Mr. Icke is stained and branded by the likes of Eternal Spirit, with 27,300 Posts of ignorant, lying hatred and his ilk and collegues.
I agree.

Icke put up with an incredible amount of BS all on false accusations that his books were antisemitic...

Considering that fact it seems wrong for us to have so many "Dirty Jew this, Rotten Jews that" posters frequenting the board. They even get encouragement from other posters / mods...
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:30 PM   #43
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Talmud is orthodox jewery (real Jews).

I'm sorry I've had enough of this topic. I'm sure others will answer your questions. But I may get back another time.
This is Prima Facie Proof that after 28,300 Posts, use of the Internet and Libraries, Corrective Posts by me, and it is yet the year 2010 CE, you are an ignoramus Bigot.

The Written Torah is the Holiest Book in Judaism, next is the Oral Torah and THEN the components of the Talmud. To say the Talmud is Judaisms holiest Book is a blatent lie and officially considered AntiSemitic.

http://www.mideastweb.org/jewreligion.htm

http://www.zionism-israel.com/his/judeophobia.htm

Quote:
TABLE OF CONTENTS

Main Page: Judeophobia ('Anti-Semitism') - A History and Analysis of Jew Hate

Judeophobia ('anti-Semitism',Jew Hate) in the Pagan Ancient World

Judeophobia (Anti-Semitism, Jew Hate) in the Early Christian Church

Medieval Persecution of Jews I - Proselytization, Conversions and Ghettos

Medieval Persecution of Jews: II- Crusades, Expulsions, Inquisitions and Massacres

Medieval Persecution of Jews: III- Blood Libels and other Myths

Persecution of the Jews Under Islam

Judeophobia ('anti-Semitism') in the Reformation

Judeophobia in the Enlightenment and 19th Century France

Germany: Racism and Judeophobia ('Anti-Semitism')

Conspiratorial Theories and Russian Judeophobia ('Anti-Semitism')

Marxism and Judeophobia ('Anti-Semitism')

Judeophobia ('Anti-Semitism') in The United States

Contemporary Anti-Zionism

Holocaust Denial

Theories of the Etiology of Judeophobia ('Anti-Semitism')
The Real talmud, not the lies you Bigots claim are in it.

To answer your other query: I never, ever lie even when it is to my advantage.

I have taken some serious shots for F'n Up and admitting it.

I am pure Nordic Gentile-American, Second Generation on Fathers side, I Post on a wide array of Subjects, belief wise I am a Yahwist-Nazarene, former RC.

I am not AntiCeltic or German or any Race, Ethnicity.

I am Anti Nazi, Bigot, White Trash, Ignorance, Liars.

I am a Pluralist; yet not a Syncretist.

I see wisdom in the Indigenous Native Lore, The Tao Tse Ching, Toltec Shamanism.

The reason the Jews were expelled from Europe is: They would not be Baptized into Christianity.

The Bigots would have you believe that less then 2% of the Population, the Jews, was Jedi Mind Tricking the remaining innocent 98% of the population into being their slaves and taking all their wealth and women.

It's an old story Biblegirl, test their Data, the Bigots, and you will see it doen't hold up to the Scientific and Historical Facts.

Biblegirl, I am going to C & P something from my thread which is what the Jews actually believe and Teach, so by default it is also the Xn Position because it is what Yahshua haMessiah/Jesus Christ taught.

One of the Bigots greatest sins is attempting to DeJudify Jesus which was a major project of the NAZIs. The Bigots are very conflicted.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=728

Susannah Heschel: The Aryan Jesus
http://press.princeton.edu/chapters/i8820.pdf

Talk about Cognitive Dissonance.

Here is the Core Biblical Belief, Judaic and Xn, begins in Genesis 1:3:

Tzelem Elokim=Humankind as Image of Yah/God

Quote:
1: Has Intelligence

2: Has Freewill

3: Has component of Spiritual Being-A Soul

4: HaShem/YHWH Rules the Universe and Spirit World, Humans have dominion over the Lower World.

5: Has the faculty of Judgement

6: Has an inherent Holiness and Dignity
Quote:

Quote:
As created in the image of God, humans are endowed with "three intrinsic dignities": infinite value, equality, and uniqueness.

The first means that human life cannot be weighed, measured, or compared in terms of, that is, subordinated to, any other value. In the Kantian parlance Parlance humans are always a goal or end in themselves and never a means to something else.

The second term implies that no person or group is privileged over another. In fact, idolatry Idolatry results when a person or group absolutizes itself or its message.

The third idea reinforces the dignity of every human by insisting that each person is irreplaceable and has a special role to play in the redemption of the world.

The jewish religion is founded on the divine assurance and human belief that the world will be perfected." [5] Judaism engages with and seeks to overcome these realities of history through its notion of covenant. The covenant is that dynamic which God inaugurated in history, that partnership between God and the jewish people, to achieve the dignities for which all humans were created. Jews are those teachers, models, and co-workers-having both a divine and human partners - whom God designated to help all persons and even nature achieve redemption. For Greenberg, the messianic dream of perfection will not be realized by divine fiat, but by "improving this world, one step at a time."

These understandings of God, humans, and the world are expressed through the Torah and lived-out by the Jewish people through the Holy days and the Halakhah. In this view, Torah is that divine teaching which stands as "the constitution of the ongoing relationship of God and the Jewish people." Rabbi Greenberg

This expanded view/articulation of higher values help us to search for Yahwehs presence in the secular Realms of Life, some peeps call this: 'Holy Secularism'.

The Covenant is essentially a Divine, Loving, Pedagogic process. As Humans become more competent, Yahweh invites them to take up a more active role in the Task of Tikun Olam/World to Come, as Co-Creators.

The lay people of Yahweh play a more influential role in discerning Yahwehs purpose and in carrying out His Divine Mandates.

Later, ensuing Historical events reshape understandings of earlier Teachings.

Summarized

We=ALL Living things-creatures-sustained and Nurtured by Yahweh-will fill the World with Life.

* We will reshape the Historical Reality, the Flesh & Blood world we inhabit, to sustain that Life at the highest possible level.

* Life will multiply and triumph Quantitatively over allits enemies; including Entropy, Death, and Disorder.

* Life will equally triumph Qualitatively.

* All of lifes capacities/potentials will be developed fully and realized.

* When Life blossoms to its fullest capacity that treats all Life, especially Human Life-the most developed form-and sustains it with the highest and fullest respect that it deserves, then Life will be in harmony with existence and deeply related to Yahweh, its Source and Sustainer(Natural Laws)

* This is the Jews Story, and by default; the Christians/Xns.

* Telling the Story of Creation is the Jews 'Witness'. The present evidentiary Facts contradict the Narrative fairly substantialy.

* Yet, This Story of Creation is shared by Jews and Xns.

* This Story leads Humans to see existence as best they can, from a Cosmic Perspective-Sub Specie Aeternitatis.

* From that Vantage Point there are Three Grand Movements in the unfolding Pattern of the Cosmos

1: The World is moving from Chaos to Order. From the Big Bang, with no Laws of Nature to the regularity of the Life sustaining Laws of Nature.

2: The World is moving from Non-Life to Life. From a State in which no life existed to the emergence of Life. From one cell, untold replications, life has grown Quantitatively, and developed Qualitatively. It has luxuriated and spread into a vast range of forms over and through a variety of sustaining conditions/environments.

* The declaration that Life is growing, moving from non-life to life is counter-intuitive.
Death & Entropy refute that contention.

The 'Key' is Yahweh-The Hidden, Infinite Source of Life with limitless Goodness, Love and Power that sustains Life and Nurtures every possible Form of Life into Being.

* Yahweh, the Divine Source evokes the Third Grand Movement of the Cosmos

3: Life is growing ever more to resemble its Ground: Yahweh.

Life moves from being less to becoming more and more like Yahweh. The highest form of Life, the Human Being, represents the High Point reached thus far.

In Human Form, life so resembles its Maker that it is called; Biblically; 'The Image of Yah'

* This emergence of "The Image of Yah" is the Turning Point in Cosmic History according to Jews & Xns.

Up to that point Life has been sworn to 'Be Fruitful & Multiply' (maximizing reproductive success) through a built-in control Programme-A 'Selfish Gene'- that drives the process.

* The 'Image of Yahs' Consciousness is so much like Yahwehs that Humans are able to 'grasp' this overall pattern of which we, ourselves are part, and to join voluntarily in its realization.

* Similarly, The Human 'Image of Yah' has a capacity to Love ALL their fellow creatures and every aspect of the Universe, as well as the Maker of it all and the Beauty of the Plan.

* Once Humans understand and embrace this understanding, they will lovingly identify with and willingly participate in the process of Perfection.

* Yahweh has invited us, as Humans, The 'Image of Yah', to enter into a Covenantal Partnership, committed to Love, to join fully in perfecting the Universe.

Tikun Olam

* The People of Israel joyfully acknowledge that Yahwehs first Covenant, the Noahide Covenant, never superseded, is made with ALL Humanity, not exclusively with Jews and/or Xns alone.

* It is made with ALL Sentient Beings.

* ALL Beings are called to recognize and participate in Natures Patterns.

* To accept Limits.

* To Direct their choices and actions in favour of Life.

* To join in working for Order against Chaos.

* We are ALL CHOSEN to become part of the movement from Non-Life to Life.

* We are commanded to increase Life and make it grow ever more like its Maker.

* The purpose of the Religious way of life is to create the nurturing ambience of memory and experience, of relationships and actions that sustain Human growth and turns it towards Yahweh.

* Being in the 'Image of Yahweh' brings with it more Yahweh like capacities. It bestows intrinsic Dignity, a climatic extension of that respect to which all of life is entitled.

* The People of Israel hold these Truths to be self-evident: That ALL Humans are created in 'The Image of Yahweh'; and endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rightts, among which are:

* Infinite Value

* Equality

* Uniqueness.

These are Birthrights of every Son & Daughter of Yahweh/God

Now, the question is: Why are so many peeps so ardent about obliterating, confusing this Teaching?

What do they have that even remotely approaches it in its detailed egalitarian, lovingkindness?

Is Yahweh a Moral Monster?
The New Atheists and Old Testament Ethics

http://www.epsociety.org/printer_template.asp?pid=45

So do you see Biblegirl, no Supremicism, no exploitation.

The Bigots are liars.

Last edited by snoopsnuffleopagus; 01-12-2010 at 11:44 PM.
snoopsnuffleopagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:38 PM   #44
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
I see nothing wrong with that. Them having 1% of the landmass that is. The issue is that they are accused of taking the best 1%

I live on a Reservation for Natives which was founded in area with the most amazing views and natural resources. Some could definitely claim we took the best 1% And you know what? F them. It's still only 1%.

That's more or less the impression I get sometimes. We have alot of people here who are obviously spending alot of their time on this 'subject'. And they bring that fanaticism here.

I agree.

Icke put up with an incredible amount of BS all on false accusations that his books were antisemitic...

Considering that fact it seems wrong for us to have so many "Dirty Jew this, Rotten Jews that" posters frequenting the board. They even get encouragement from other posters / mods...

Ahoy Metacomet!!! Thanx Babe, gets kinda lonely and cold out here.

Considering the Arabs got the Oil, Natural Gas and I hear a whole lotta Gold in their Hills, they got nothing to bitch about except their leaders did not share it with them.

As far as I'm concerned we can't do enough for the Native Americans.

I have read Howard Zinns Book, the Peoples History of the United States and I am well aware of the Brutality and exploitation, and like you, probably, I am no fan of Andrew Jackson. Fuck'm

The Mideastweb Site dispels much of the bullshit propaganda.

Last edited by snoopsnuffleopagus; 01-12-2010 at 11:45 PM.
snoopsnuffleopagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:48 PM   #45
vegan_on_the_land

Whether or not Jews belong in Israel is now beyond debate. They are there and generations of them have been born there. Yes, the regime abuses the Arabs and that can't be condoned. But I do understand much of the reasons behind it: they are surrounded by hostile countries which have attacked them many times, and they have been hated and killed for centuries.

If the Jews must leave Israel, all non-Indians must leave the Americas. Non-indians invaded the Americas and slaughtered and enslaved the people already living there. The Indians who weren't killed off were put into concentration camps that were called Reservations.

I don't know why there are so many Jew haters, nor what the hate is for.

122 words. Sorry.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:52 PM   #46
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post
Whether or not Jews belong in Israel is now beyond debate. They are there and generations of them have been born there. Yes, the regime abuses the Arabs and that can't be condoned. But I do understand much of the reasons behind it: they are surrounded by hostile countries which have attacked them many times, and they have been hated and killed for centuries.

If the Jews must leave Israel, all non-Indians must leave the Americas. Non-indians invaded the Americas and slaughtered and enslaved the people already living there. The Indians who weren't killed off were put into concentration camps that were called Reservations.

I don't know why there are so many Jew haters, nor what the hate is for.

122 words. Sorry.
Good post, thanks!
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:55 PM   #47
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:

I agree.

Yet it's okay to demonise Germans or whoever endlessly, but not Jews? Double standards and hypocrisy imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopsnuffleopagus View Post
This is Prima Facie Proof that after 28,300 Posts, use of the Internet and Libraries, Corrective Posts by me, and it is yet the year 2010 CE, you are an ignoramus Bigot.

The Written Torah is the Holiest Book in Judaism, next is the Oral Torah and THEN the components of the Talmud. To say the Talmud is Judaisms holiest Book is a blatent lie and officially considered AntiSemitic.

The Real talmud, not the lies you Bigots claim are in it.

To answer your other query: I never, ever lie even when it is to my advantage.

I have taken some serious shots for F'n Up and admitting it.

I am pure Nordic Gentile-American, Second Generation on Fathers side, I Post on a wide array of Subjects, belief wise I am a Yahwist-Nazarene, former RC.

I am not AntiCeltic or German or any Race, Ethnicity.

I am Anti Nazi, Bigot, White Trash, Ignorance, Liars.

I am a Pluralist; yet not a Syncretist.

I see wisdom in the Indigenous Native Lore, The Tao Tse Ching, Toltec Shamanism.

The reason the Jews were expelled from Europe is: They would not be Baptized into Christianity.

The Bigots would have you believe that less then 2% of the Population, the Jews, was Jedi Mind Tricking the remaining innocent 98% of the population into being their slaves and taking all their wealth and women.

It's an old story Biblegirl, test their Data, the Bigots, and you will see it doen't hold up to the Scientific and Historical Facts.

Biblegirl, I am going to C & P something from my thread which is what the Jews actually believe and Teach, so by default it is also the Xn Position because it is what Yahshua haMessiah/Jesus Christ taught.

One of the Bigots greatest sins is attempting to DeJudify Jesus which was a major project of the NAZIs. The Bigots are very conflicted.

Talk about Cognitive Dissonance.
You can't have Orthodox Jewery without Babylonian Talmud. Same as Potatos grow with skin - a serious student of Jewish law & the rabbis learn Talmud at Yeshiva schools.
You're a bare faced liar and most on this thread can see right through you.

I've listed the reasons before why they were expelled so many times from many places and it's nothing to do with big hats and noses) Muslims expelled them too.

I have no time for a religion that mutilates baby's genitals as initiation & calls gentiles human cattle & all manner of derogatry terms.

A bunch of banking cabals (usury) & Communism

There's been plenty of links to the real Talmud on various threads so your lies won't work here we've seen them many times before. Pro Israel Pro Zionist anti-gentile, shill biggoted authors of Jewish supremacy.

How many more Palestian homes will be bulldozed, kicked off their land - how many more children murdered? The Israelites never changed their habits.

Yet you call any other sytem apart from your chosen few heathen pagans LOL talk about cognitive dissonance..

EDIT PS usual links you posted to the edited version of the talmud..

Does lool like the orange writing on that Talmud says Satan.

De Ja Vu.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 01-12-2010 at 11:58 PM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:07 AM   #48
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopsnuffleopagus I am pure Nordic Gentile-American, Second Generation on Fathers side
Such detail lol. I'd have you down for an Israeli supremacist Talmud mongering Jew.

laters tata...
Old 02-12-2010, 12:24 AM   #49
stelios
Banned

Quote:
Originally, I was taught to believe that Jews were God's chosen people more or less, and that we weren't allowed to think ill of them etc etc., and that it was a Christian victory when Jews became a nation again in 1940....or something like that.

So is the problem not the "Jews" per se, so much as it is the Jew wannabes who are wanting to be called Jews and to live on the land which is supposed to be Jews only??
Hello biblegirl,
I think it is good of you to raise this topic and clear up the issue.
Firstly as you correctly say many of us are brainwashed from a young age into believing that Jews are the master race and God's chosen people.
This clearly is a blatant lie.
But many Jews themselves also believe that they are the master race and the rest of us are merely cattle and dogs for them to play with and control and milk.
So one of the problems stems from Jews in general having a supremacist ideology.
Ofcourse there are many that are not bad and dont share this view but clearly we are talking about the ones that do.

Then there is an issue about Zionism and Israel.
Actually Zionism has NOTHING to do with Judaism.
Zionism is simply APARTHEID by another name.
Israel has no right to exist, firstly it is forbidden by the Jewish religion and secondly the people who emigrate to live in Israel have no roots or links to that area.
Most of the Zionists come from Britain, America, Poland, Russia but trace their roots back to a land known as Khazaria.

Quote:

I appreciate that you guys have been so accommodating on this. You can call me a sheltered American or whatever you want, I just would like to figure this business out so I can say something intelligent about it someday .
Hey the main thing is that you have woken up and are starting to ask questions.
That is very good and i wish more people would open their eyes to the world around us.

Most of our MPs are Zionist Jews, Most of our media is owned by Zionist Jews, most of our banks and businesses especially the entertainment industry is owned by Zionist Jews.
So is it any wonder that the myth about them being the master race and God's chosen people is allowed to persist.
stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:47 AM   #50
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Yet it's okay to demonise Germans or whoever endlessly, but not Jews? Double standards and hypocrisy imo.
It's not okay to demonise anyone.

An idea you would do well to contemplate.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:01 AM   #51
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
It's not okay to demonise anyone.

An idea you would do well to contemplate.
I am trying to cut down seriously.

Half the threads in this place are one group pointing a finger & the other group pointing the finger back, vice versa & on & on it goes round in circles..

Only way to avoid this is to go debate other topics that don't involve these shenanigans.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:04 AM   #52
bendoon

Are these organisations a central part of the World Government agenda ?

What do the heads of these organisations have in common ?

Is it just a coincidence ?

World Bank
Federal Reserve
IMF
PNAC
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:40 AM   #53
eternal_spirit
Inactive

I think you should get the grasp of this this especially the highlighted parts & the link

According to the definition of Jewishness contained in the halakhic (the collective body of Jewish religious law, including biblical law and later talmudic and rabbinic law, as well as customs and traditions), a person is Jewish if his or her mother is Jewish, or if he or she converts to Judaism.

Orthodox Jews do not, however, recognise conversions performed by Reform or Conservative Judaism.

Israel is formally a theocratic state, and Jewish religious law does not recognise a marriage between a Gentile and a Jew in that country. A Jew who wishes to marry a Gentile must do so in another country, and then apply for entrance into Israel with his or her non-Jewish spouse.

Just how far this law goes was demonstrated in a 2005 court case, widely reported in the Israeli media, in which it was revealed that even a person born of a Jewish mother and a Gentile father was not Jewish enough to marry a member of the Cohen family.

According to Jewish tradition, people with the surname Cohen are descendants of the priests that served in the Temple in Jerusalem 2,000 years ago. Only people of “full” (that is, those who have no trace of Gentile ancestry) Jewish ancestry are allowed to marry Cohens in Israel.

As a matter of interest, the only other state ever to have also formally forbidden marriages between Jews and non-Jews was Nazi Germany.
For its part, Israeli Nationality Law defines the terms through which a person can be granted citizenship of the state of Israel and follows the legal principle of jus sanguinis as the primary mechanism through which one may obtain citizenships.
Jus sanguinis (Latin: right of blood) is a social policy by which nationality and/or citizenship is not determined by place of birth, but by a ancestry-related (i.e. blood) link to the natives of a nation. It contrasts with jus soli (Latin for "right of soil"), which is the civic nationalist interpretation of the granting of citizenship.

It is true that about 20 percent of inhabitants of Israel are non-Jewish Palestinians, and that their natural birth rate means that given current projections, Israel is likely to lose its Jewish majority within a few decades.
To combat this threat to the Jewish nature of the Israeli state, that country’s government has taken a number of steps to try and reduce the number of Palestinians either residing within Israel’s borders or to prevent them acquiring Israeli citizenship at all.
For example, the Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law (Temporary Order) 5763 is an Israeli law first passed on 31 July, 2003 and most recently extended in June 2008.
That law makes inhabitants of the West Bank and Gaza Strip ineligible for the automatic granting of Israeli citizenship and residency permits which would otherwise be available through marriage to an Israeli citizen.
In other words, even if a non-Jewish inhabitant of the West Bank or the Gaza Strip married an Israeli national, that non-Jewish spouse would still not qualify for Israeli residence or citizenship.
On 10 October this year, the Israeli cabinet voted in favour of an amendment to the country's Law of Citizenship which will require non-Jews seeking to become citizens to swear allegiance to Israel as a "Jewish and democratic" state.
That amendment was clearly aimed at discouraging the growing Palestinian element of Israel’s population from taking up Israeli citizenship by introducing an oath of allegiance to a state which the government knows is anathema to most Palestinians.
It is clear, therefore, that Israeli immigration and nationality policy is based on an ethno-nationalist model, designed primarily to preserve the Jewish-by-ancestry nature of that state.

First explanation I heard was from Alan Watt. Saying Cohen meant priest in Hebrew, they were also the ancient bankers hence the phrase coin came from Cohen, phonetically both words are very similar sounding.
To coin/Cohen a phrase.
Possibly related toi the name Khan.

They may have been among the first to use coins as currency.

Of course they believe they are descendants of Cain. In the religious story Cain out smarted his brother Abel by deceptive means (which is relevant to cheating - usury).
Old 02-12-2010, 04:29 AM   #54
boots
Banned

Quote:
In 100 words or less. I've been on this forum 2 years and I still can't comprehend what people are on about in regard to this subject. There's so much accusation and forum infighting with raging emotions, I haven't been able to decipher the actual problem. Why are tensions so high on this subject? Does Icke talk about this in his books? Can someone please tell me in 100 words or less, what is the complaint against Jews in general or Israel in general. PLEASE NO LINKS OR CUT AND PASTES. I am interested in your own words only, what exactly is the conspiracy and how does it involve them. I would really appreciate it as I have been curious and confused for quite some time. Thank you!
The trouble begins when people cant differentiate between Jews, Zionist and Israel.

I dont know if this is a deliberate attempt by some people to not see the differences in these terms or they have an agenda OR as in the case with the holocaust it's a German guilt trip.

Many moons ago the only educated people were the Judahains and the catholic church. The royal bloodlines used the Church and the 'Jews'. The 'Jews' because they were educated and the Church to put the fear of god into people. for that reason the "jews' were always persecuted....oh by the way the 'Jews' lived in ghettos and were slaughtered every now and then just to keep them in line, can't have these people getting to cleaver and taking over.

Man always needs someone or something to blame so the 'Jews' are it.

Icke talks about the Babylonian Brotherhood as the force that overseas our world, I think people equate that with the Babylonian Talmud. Well thats wrong.

Two different things.

Any religious doctrine can be interpreted as fanatical or compassionate depending on the mindset of the person interpreting it.

Israel is a political system just like any other political system.....fucked. political ideologies have no heart, how can they run a community when they are like that?

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:47 AM   #55
the tealady
Forum Advisor

The hating just has to stop. IMO the best way is to not respond to provocation, whether its in here or in the local pub or over the tea table. The idea of right and better especially where politics and religion are concerned has to stop.

Animal creatures will fight over a carcass, fight for a mate or to protect their nesting place but you never see armies of birds flying at each other with sticks in their beaks hoping to poke the other side out of the air, or hundreds of ants lined up in rows hurling grains of sand at opponents in the hope of taking over their anthill.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:10 AM   #56
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
The trouble begins when people cant differentiate between Jews, Zionist and Israel.

I dont know if this is a deliberate attempt by some people to not see the differences in these terms or they have an agenda OR as in the case with the holocaust it's a German guilt trip.

Many moons ago the only educated people were the Judahains and the catholic church. The royal bloodlines used the Church and the 'Jews'. The 'Jews' because they were educated and the Church to put the fear of god into people. for that reason the "jews' were always persecuted....oh by the way the 'Jews' lived in ghettos and were slaughtered every now and then just to keep them in line, can't have these people getting to cleaver and taking over.

Icke talks about the Babylonian Brotherhood as the force that overseas our world, I think people equate that with the Babylonian Talmud. Well thats wrong.

Two different things.

Any religious doctrine can be interpreted as fanatical or compassionate depending on the mindset of the person interpreting it.

Israel is a political system just like any other political system.....fucked. political ideologies have no heart, how can they run a community when they are like that?

Great refreshing post, thank you. I agree! Maybe that distinction IS blurred on purpose.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:05 AM   #57
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post

Two different things.

Excellent post. Agree on all fronts.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:16 AM   #58
boots
Banned

Quote:
Great refreshing post, thank you. I agree! Maybe that distinction IS blurred on purpose.

I think it is done unwittingly by some.

Other's do it on purpose because they have become a 'side' so they must have another 'side' to battle against. Thats their job.

In Australia we have a saying "The tall poppy syndrome" Anyone who gets ahead or comes out on top is cut down by people, insulted and ridiculed.

That mentality is a human condition.

Israel/jews have become that target and it's pushed by TPTB it's great for them, as it takes the focus of the agenda which is pushed through every day.

Armageddon anyone?

Thats part of the religious plan of the illuminati.

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:07 AM   #59
ladybird
Banned

Quote:
Excellent post. Agree on all fronts.
Wartime diction?

ladybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:33 AM   #60
malkor

israel gets the rap because it's the latest and most publicized european colonization of land that already had tenants living there for dozens of centuries.

we have the typical symptoms of colonies: the colonists enjoy more rights, more luxuries and a general higher standard of living while the natives become foreigners in the lands of their fathers.
malkor is offline   Reply With Quote