Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2010, 06:08 PM   #41
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondgeezer View Post
^And perhaps you need a history lesson Bendoon, regarding Polish fighting for Britain in WW2..
No thanks, Poles did not fight for Britain, full stop.

They fought against Germay alongside Britain, thats the fact however you would like to spin it.

The Brits weren't even fighting for Britain anyway, they were fighting for the NWO.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:24 PM   #42
diamondgeezer
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,677
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
No thanks, Poles did not fight for Britain, full stop.

They fought against Germay alongside Britain, thats the fact however you would like to spin it.


The Brits weren't even fighting for Britain anyway, they were fighting for the NWO.
They fought alongside Britain from British soil by choice. No-one forced them...they were officially merely refugees here. But they chose to fight, in the most dangerous roles. Which you would know if you read the link I provided.

You can't have it all ways mate...either you are a British Nationalist Patriot, or Britain means fuck-all because (as you state) its just part of the NWO.

Which is it to be?
diamondgeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:30 PM   #43
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondgeezer View Post
They fought alongside Britain from British soil by choice. No-one forced them...they were officially merely refugees here. But they chose to fight, in the most dangerous roles. Which you would know if you read the link I provided.

You can't have it all ways mate...either you are a British Nationalist Patriot, or Britain means fuck-all because (as you state) its just part of the NWO.

Which is it to be?
You can spin it however you like Poles did not fight for Britain, its the most absurd thing I ever heard. They were fighting against Germany, the occupier of their own country at the time.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:31 PM   #44
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted britain View Post
Europe for Europeans, Africa for Africans, Asian for Asians.

Simple logic natural and right.
Logic is obviously not your strong point then.
The world is only divided by those who wish to divide... and rule.
So you are a control freak?
Worldwide apartheid... hmmm.. yes i can see that really working.
You avoided the questions I asked though... no change there.
Have you ever considered living in another part of the world or are you too narrow minded to seek further afield than your rustic group-minded mentality?
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:34 PM   #45
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
Logic is obviously not your strong point then.
The world is only divided by those who wish to divide... and rule.
So you are a control freak?
The control freaks are the ones who want to unite everyone under a one world Government.

I would have thought that maybe people would have cottoned on to that by now with the internet and all that.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:37 PM   #46
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
The control freaks are the ones who want to unite everyone under a one world Government.

I would have thought that maybe people would have cottoned on to that by now with the internet and all that.
I don't see them calling for worldwide apartheid like you and m'laddo...
which was the point.
I think I would prefer what they are upto to what you and idiot boy suggest,
since either way it is very oppressive.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:45 PM   #47
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
I don't see them calling for worldwide apartheid like you and m'laddo...
which was the point.
I think I would prefer what they are upto to what you and idiot boy suggest,
since either way it is very oppressive.
How is it oppressive to want to live in freedom in your own boundaries with your own people without being invaded by people from all over the world ?

Quote:
I think I would prefer what they are upto to what you and idiot boy suggest
I always suspected that you were an NWO acolyte, but thanks for being honest about it, most of you try and deny it.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:50 PM   #48
mrindigo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 5,593
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

What is being used is the xenophobic tendencies of ignorant people to divide and rule. It would seem that it's rather effective given this thread's creation.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:50 PM   #49
diamondgeezer
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,677
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
You can spin it however you like Poles did not fight for Britain, its the most absurd thing I ever heard. They were fighting against Germany, the occupier of their own country at the time.
You still haven't answered my question...
diamondgeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:51 PM   #50
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
How is it oppressive to want to live in freedom in your own boundaries with your own people without being invaded by people from all over the world ?
Freedom with boundaries. That's a good one.
I don't have an 'own people.'
We are all citizens of planet earth.. though I suspect you are from planet Janet.

Quote:
I always suspected that you were an NWO acolyte, but thanks for being honest about it, most of you try and deny it.
Blah blah
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:57 PM   #51
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
Freedom with boundaries. That's a good one.
I don't have an 'own people.'
We are all citizens of planet earth..
Who gave you authority over the whole Earth ? when did you appoint yourself as God ?

If people in Britain, or Hawaii or wherever want to erect a border and keep invaders out they have every right to do so whatever you and your fellow Globalist wannabe rulers say.

Lol and you have the cheek to call other people control freaks.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:01 PM   #52
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Who gave you authority over the whole Earth ? when did you appoint yourself as God ?
Forgive your ignorance, but where did I specify anything like that?

Quote:
If people in Britain, or Hawaii or wherever want to erect a border and keep invaders out they have every right to do so whatever you and your fellow Globalist wannabe rulers say.
You don't believe in equality.
That's great.
Me & my fellow rulers?
Now you've lost it.

Quote:
Lol and you have the cheek to call other people control freaks.
I'm not the one telling people what they should or shouldn't be doing..
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:07 PM   #53
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
I'm not the one telling people what they should or shouldn't be doing..
But you are though, you are telling people that they have no right to stop people invading their country. Worse than that you are telling people that they don't even have have a right to a country in the first place. Even if their ancestors have lived there for thousands of years.

Quote:
You don't believe in equality.
Yes I do, I believe that all people have a right to the land where their ancestors have lived. Whereas yo don't, you believe that anyone can just turn up and take it from them.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:11 PM   #54
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
But you are though, you are telling people that they have no right to stop people invading their country. Worse than that you are telling people that they don't even have have a right to a country in the first place. Even if their ancestors have lived there for thousands of years.
I'm not telling anybody they don't have the right.
I have the right to express my views which polarize your own.
The country thing is something that is so deeply ingrained in people it is hard
for them to let go of it, for it is merely a concept and not an absolute fact.


Quote:
Yes I do, I believe that all people have a right to the land where their ancestors have lived. Whereas yo don't, you believe that anyone can just turn up and take it from them.
Our ancestors have lived all over the world... bang goes that perspective.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:18 PM   #55
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post

Our ancestors have lived all over the world... bang goes that perspective.
Yours might have but most peoples haven't.

Quote:
The country thing is something that is so deeply ingrained in people it is hard
for them to let go of it, for it is merely a concept and not an absolute fact.
It is a fact that throughout all known history people have erected borders in order to protect themselves and their tribe from invasion by outsiders. Humans are territorial by nature, learn to live with nature rather than fight against it all the time.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:28 PM   #56
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Yours might have but most peoples haven't.
I think if you traced everybody in the Great British Isles' genealogy you might be disturbed.... and wrong.


Quote:
It is a fact that throughout all known history people have erected borders in order to protect themselves and their tribe from invasion by outsiders. Humans are territorial by nature, learn to live with nature rather than fight against it all the time.
Brilliant.
So we have no need to progress as a species?
We just remain steeped in traditions that are based on NWO theories and practice.
Invasion invasion invasion.... will keep happening while these practices continue.
I am not pro-immigration.. I am ambivalent to it.
I believe in human freedoms which means that you can go wherever you want in the world without fear or threat.
If everybody felt the same perhaps the world might be a nicer place.
Immigrants are simply following the money because of the economic model that is implemented upon the world.
Until that changes immigration will continue.

Last edited by theabominablephenomenon; 05-11-2010 at 07:30 PM.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:36 PM   #57
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
I
So we have no need to progress as a species?
So you think that having a one world Government without borders is progress ?
Quote:
We just remain steeped in traditions that are based on NWO theories and practice.
No, the NWO theory and practice is to eliminate borders.

Quote:
Invasion invasion invasion.... will keep happening while these practices continue.
No, if people respected other peoples borders there would be no invasion and no wars.

Quote:
I believe in human freedoms which means that you can go wherever you want in the world without fear or threat.
But you don't believe in other peoples freedom to say no thanks but you aren't welcome here.

Quote:
I think if you traced everybody in the Great British Isles' genealogy you might be disturbed.... and wrong.
What you would find is that the majority of British people (excluding immigrants since WW2) are related to the people who were here 3000 years ago.

Last edited by bendoon; 05-11-2010 at 07:41 PM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:43 PM   #58
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
So you think that having a one world Government without borders is progress ?
It would be without the 'government' bit.

Quote:
No, the NWO theory and practice is to eliminate borders.
And that is the only one...
Blink and you've missed it.

Quote:
No, if people respected other peoples borders there would be no invasion and no wars.
Bollox.
Captalism = war.


Quote:
But you don't believe in other peoples freedom to say no thanks but you aren't welcome here.
I do believe in that right.... but who gives you this right... God?
Who does the land you claim to have authority over really belong to?
It all belongs to the queen, then the church.
Most material and physical assets are owned by the international banks...
for they create the value which creates the labour which creates the material
assets, which is then in turn owed back to the bank..
None of it is yours.
It is an illusion.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:50 PM   #59
springrain
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

So when we occupy countries like Afghanistan and Iran, we aren't really doing anything terrible because the concept of borders is silly and it's wrong of them to want their sovereign rights?

Borders protect the weaker countries on top of protecting the integrity of the wage structure in more powerful countries.

The loss of privacy and identity is what creates hostility faster than almost anything else (whether in an individual or a nation). Those dreaming of a theoretical Kumbaya utopia may not realize that, but TPTB sure do.



.
__________________
anarcho-capitalist
springrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:53 PM   #60
diamondgeezer
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,677
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Still not answered my question Bendoon...

Quote:
You can't have it all ways mate...either you are a British Nationalist Patriot, or Britain means fuck-all because (as you state) its just part of the NWO.

Which is it to be?
Well?
diamondgeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
european genocide, multi cult, new world order

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.