Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 14-01-2010, 01:15 PM   #221
romas

Almost every country has it's form of aristocracy that's very much loving idea of NWO, because they have that illusion to always stay in power, if not them then their spawn etc.
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #222
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
honestly you guys think to much about the rockefellers and rothschild..they are not everything..
They are just parts of the puzzle, but hard to prove the NWO without them. If you want to, then please go ahead. To put everything together and show the time line of all this, and proving that it is there, then it is hard not to get around the subject of the Rothschild and Rockefeller family.

I have been posting in 2-3 other threads at the same time as this one, and most those posts do not even mention these families. They are not exactly my only focus. But due to this thread, I have begun researching them again, because most people seem to think there is nothing to it for some reason.

Apparently that is what makes most people just ignore this and ignoring what is really happening in the world. We are very much part of how mistreated countries in the Middle East are, just because they have oil and diamonds. Gangsters are outdated, today we have the UN, the World Bank, the EU and the US robbing smaller countries of what they have.

But sure, lets think about something else, we should not let their misery bother us. As long as they do not send suicide bombers our way everything is probably fine.

And do not take this the wrong way, this is not something to focus most of your time on, it is still worth paying attention to when you are choosing who to vote for and whatever else influence we have on our governments. Those supporting the World Bank and the wars the US are making, do not vote for them.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #223
the cosmos
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
honestly you guys think to much about the rockefellers and rothschild..they are not everything..
Not everything, but they are alot.
It's their money that's keep the NWO propaganda machine rolling. So, that in itself means a massive slice of the pie.
the cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 03:53 PM   #224
lizzy

dear kblood..

I just want to say how much I have appreciated all your posts , I just read thro' the thread.......(the initial title was off-putting ......authenticity???)

101 .I know.......

.........had the Rothchildes' and his FIVE sons never existed , the world I believe would be a much much better place. They are the top villians.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 09:11 PM   #225
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
dear kblood..

I just want to say how much I have appreciated all your posts , I just read thro' the thread.......(the initial title was off-putting ......authenticity???)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3NW8...&feature=email

101 .I know.......

.........had the Rothchildes' and his FIVE sons never existed , the world I believe would be a much much better place. They are the top villians.
Thanks

And yes, the Rothschild certainly at the least laid out the foundation of the NWO today. I can even understand the people who does not believe it, because how could they do it so well? I cannot really explain it, but hard to dispute something that was already written in text more than 100 years ago and has been followed to the letter.

Lets take an example of why the Protocols of Zion are hard to dispute. You have to disprove the plans in the Protocols and how they have not been fulfilled today to truly disprove the protocols, to just say its clearly just plagiarizing that is just loosing focus on the bigger picture. Yes, it seems to be plagiarized from a French satire, but people should really ask them selves, was it just a satire? And that is why I ask people to look into the Report from Iron Mountain. That was the cover up for that report as well, which again cannot be refuted for its ability to foretell the next 100 years. Not because some fortune teller wrote it, no it was really written by one of these think tanks they have set up, to plan the best course of action for the NWO to control the world and make the world accept this control, instead of revolting against it.

Here is a book written in 1933. It is about the 3 news agencies (owned by the Rothschild family, although not mentioned in these books) and some of their important history before World War 2. Before 1933 obviously. Because this was before news came from central news agencies like Reuters are today. These 3 agencies has been working closely together for many years, not sure if Havas and Wolff exists today. I cannot find them on the Internet, so I doubt it. No wiki articles on them either. At least not on Wolff.

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/hadamovsky.htm

(Try to find any negative article on the Rothschild family put out by Reuters )

Protocol 10 of the protocols on the subject us news:
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion4.htm#protocol No. 12

Quote:
WE CONTROL THE PRESS

4. NOT A SINGLE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL REACH THE PUBLIC WITHOUT OUR CONTROL. Even now this is already being attained by us inasmuch as all news items are received by a few agencies, in whose offices they are focused from all parts of the world. These agencies will then be already entirely ours and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them.
So it was planned to centralize news agencies. This was in 1900 or before that it was decided. 33 years later a book is written on how some news agencies got to have monopoly on news even in several countries. Quite a coincidence? Today we have many news agencies, but try looking at where these news really come from? Here in Denmark, Ritzau is the national news agency. Journalists today knows very well that the press has not been free in their lifetime. They have rules upon rules to follow, and editors that make sure they wont get work anywhere else as a journalist if they do not follow orders. The editor of a news agency does not need to know what makes good news, all he needs to know is what is allowed to come into print.

Another is how to control politics:

Quote:
5. TO SECURE THIS WE MUST HAVE EVERYBODY VOTE WITHOUT DISTINCTION OF CLASSES AND QUALIFICATIONS, in order to establish an absolute majority, which cannot be got from the educated propertied classes. In this way, by inculcating in all a sense of self-importance, we shall destroy among the GOYIM the importance of the family and its educational value and remove the possibility of individual minds splitting off, for the mob, handled by us, will not let them come to the front nor even give them a hearing; it is accustomed to listen to us only who pay it for obedience and attention. In this way we shall create a blind, mighty force which will never be in a position to move in any direction without the guidance of our agents set at its head by us as leaders of the mob. The people will submit to this regime because it will know that upon these leaders will depend its earnings, gratifications and the receipt of all kinds of benefits.
And who is not allowed to vote today? Of course it is a good thing everyone is allowed to vote, that is if those votes was not just put up for vote again if it did not turn out in their favor. Here in Denmark we have voted for the EU at least 3 times by now. They finally got us accepting it if we got to keep our DKR (Danish Krone) as currency. And since Denmark is doing somewhat well, we actually saved ourself millions with this choice. Still we came in the clutches of the EU.

Quote:
11. We shall replace the money markets by grandiose government credit institutions, the object of which will be to fix the price of industrial values in accordance with government views. These institutions will be in a position to fling upon the market five hundred millions of industrial paper in one day, or to buy up for the same amount. In this way all industrial undertakings will come into dependence upon us. You may imagine for yourselves what immense power we shall thereby secure for ourselves ....
This is before the stock market really came into play. Since the telegraph system and this kind of control of the stock market:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_market#Crashes

5 stock market crashes, since the protocols, and none before? At this time of course 500 million sounded like more than you can imagine almost. And still it was understated, because it came to be billions flung around, and causing these crashes.

Quote:
A stock market crash is often defined as a sharp dip in share prices of equities listed on the stock exchanges. In parallel with various economic factors, a reason for stock market crashes is also due to panic and investing public's loss of confidence. Often, stock market crashes end speculative economic bubbles.

There have been famous stock market crashes that have ended in the loss of billions of dollars and wealth destruction on a massive scale. An increasing number of people are involved in the stock market, especially since the social security and retirement plans are being increasingly privatized and linked to stocks and bonds and other elements of the market. There have been a number of famous stock market crashes like the Wall Street Crash of 1929, the stock market crash of 1973–4, the Black Monday of 1987, the Dot-com bubble of 2000, and the Stock Market Crash of 2008.
Currency is something everyone knows off today. What was it back in 1900?

Quote:
3. States announce that such a loan is to be concluded and open subscriptions for their own bills of exchange, that is, for their interest-bearing paper. That they may be within the reach of all the price is determined at from a hundred to a thousand; and a discount is made for the earliest subscribers. Next day by artificial means the price of them goes up, the alleged reason being that everyone is rushing to buy them. In a few days the treasury safes are, as they say, overflowing and there's more money than they can do with (why then take it?) The subscription, it is alleged, covers many times over the issue total of the loan; in this lies the whole stage effect - look you, they say, what confidence is shown in the government's bills of exchange.
The plan in the protocol was this. Making making the money of countries have their own stocks. What happened later?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency#Early_currency
Quote:
By 1900, most of the industrializing nations were on some form of gold standard, with paper notes and silver coins constituting the circulating medium. Private banks and governments across the world followed Gresham's Law: keeping gold and silver paid, but paying out in notes. This did not happen all around the world at the same time, but occurred sporadically, generally in times of war or financial crisis, beginning in the early part of the 20th century and continuing across the world until the late 20th century, when the regime of floating fiat currencies came into force. One of the last countries to break away from the gold standard was the United States in 1971. Prior to this final, President Franklin D. Roosevelt authorized the confiscation of all private holdings of gold, and permitted the private banks to confiscate gold deposits pursuant to Presidential Executive Order number 6102, which effectively confiscated all privately held gold in the United States on April 5, 1933.[citation needed]

No country anywhere in the world today has an enforceable gold standard or silver standard currency system.
So the gold standard was removed. Today they print money with no regard to any actual assets to back those money up.

Quote:
22. YOU ARE AWARE THAT THE GOLD STANDARD HAS BEEN THE RUIN OF THE STATES WHICH ADOPTED IT, FOR IT HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO SATISFY THE DEMANDS FOR MONEY, THE MORE SO THAT WE HAVE REMOVED GOLD FROM CIRCULATION AS FAR AS POSSIBLE.
Stated in Protocol 20. So they planned this around 1900, before the gold standard was even adopted by all nations? That sure is thinking ahead in my book.

It took almost 100 years but as my last wiki quote just stated:

Quote:
No country anywhere in the world today has an enforceable gold standard or silver standard currency system.
Which gives all power to the Central Banks. Lets get back to those stock market crashes. What was the name of the first stock market crash in 1929?

Quote:
WE CAUSE DEPRESSIONS

14. The State exchequer will have to maintain a definite complement of reserve sums, and all that is collected above that complement must be returned into circulation. On these sums will be organized public works. The initiative in works of this kind, proceeding from State sources, will bind the working class firmly to the interests of the State and to those who reign. From these same sums also a part will be set aside as rewards of inventiveness and productiveness.

15. On no account should so much as a single unit above the definite and freely estimated sums be retained in the State Treasuries, for money exists to be circulated and any kind of stagnation of money acts ruinously on the running of the State machinery, for which it is the lubricant; a stagnation of the lubricant may stop the regular working of the mechanism.

16. The substitution of interest-bearing paper for a part of the token of exchange has produced exactly this stagnation. The consequences of this circumstance are already sufficiently noticeable.

17. A court of account will also be instituted by us, and in it the ruler will find at any moment a full accounting for State income and expenditure, with the exception of the current monthly account, not yet made up, and that of the preceding month, which will not yet have been delivered.

18. The one and only person who will have no interest in robbing the State is its owner, the ruler. This is why his personal control will remove the possibility of leakages or extravagances.

19. The representative function of the ruler at receptions for the sake of etiquette, which absorbs so much invaluable time, will be abolished in order that the ruler may have time for control and consideration. His power will not then be split up into fractional parts among time-serving favorites who surround the throne for its pomp and splendor, and are interested only in their own and not in the common interests of the State.

20. Economic crises have been produced by us for the GOYIM by no other means than the withdrawal of money from circulation. Huge capitals have stagnated, withdrawing money from States, which were constantly obliged to apply to those same stagnant capitals for loans. These loans burdened the finances of the State with the payment of interest and made them the bond slaves of these capitals .... The concentration of industry in the hands of capitalists out of the hands of small masters has drained away all the juices of the peoples and with them also the States .... (Now we know the purpose of the Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!!)
They planned crashing markets and bankrupting nations, and it happened.

Quote:
21. The present issue of money in general does not correspond with the requirements per head, and cannot therefore satisfy all the needs of the workers. The issue of money ought to correspond with the growth of population and thereby children also must absolutely be reckoned as consumers of currency from the day of their birth. The revision of issue is a material question for the whole world.

22. YOU ARE AWARE THAT THE GOLD STANDARD HAS BEEN THE RUIN OF THE STATES WHICH ADOPTED IT, FOR IT HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO SATISFY THE DEMANDS FOR MONEY, THE MORE SO THAT WE HAVE REMOVED GOLD FROM CIRCULATION AS FAR AS POSSIBLE.
GENTILE STATES BANKRUPT

23. With us the standard that must be introduced is the cost of working-man power, whether it be reckoned in paper or in wood. We shall make the issue of money in accordance with the normal requirements of each subject, adding to the quantity with every birth and subtracting with every death.

24. The accounts will be managed by each department (the French administrative division), each circle.

25. In order that there may be no delays in the paying out of money for State needs the sums and terms of such payments will be fixed by decree of the ruler; this will do away with the protection by a ministry of one institution to the detriment of others.

26. The budgets of income and expenditure will be carried out side by side that they may not be obscured by distance one to another.

27. The reforms projected by us in the financial institutions and principles of the GOYIM will be clothed by us in such forms as will alarm nobody. We shall point out the necessity of reforms in consequence of the disorderly darkness into which the GOYIM by their irregularities have plunged the finances. The first irregularity, as we shall point out, consists in their beginning with drawing up a single budget which year after year grows owing to the following cause: this budget is dragged out to half the year, then they demand a budget to put things right, and this they expend in three months, after which they ask for a supplementary budget, and all this ends with a liquidation budget. But, as the budget of the following year is drawn up in accordance with the sum of the total addition, the annual departure from the normal reaches as much as 50 per cent in a year, and so the annual budget is trebled in ten years. Thanks to such methods, allowed by the carelessness of the GOY States, their treasuries are empty. The period of loans supervenes, and that has swallowed up remainders and brought all the GOY States to bankruptcy. (The United States was declared "bankrupt" at the Geneva Convention of 1929! [see 31 USC 5112, 5118, and 5119).
Turns out as such a big post when going into this Sorry about the walls of text. But I guess I can try to highlight the most obvious by itself.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 11:36 PM   #226
white horse
Banned

Default the Modern Orthodoxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe911 View Post
Right,this thread has been started to debate the claims about the new world order. First of all is to prove thier existence.

Id like to ask you,what evidence you have that they exist,and how you came to the conclusions you have about them.
Hey Joe,

It is a very good question, and it has forced members here to search for concrete evidence to back the claims of a NWO.

What is the NWO?

We often use various phrases around here...

NWO
Illuminati
PTB

as general terms, and then there are the supposed players like;

Rockerfella/Rothschilds, and other 'Elite' families, the Vatican, Jesuits, Masons... etc

and groups like

Bilderberg
Club of Rome
Trilateral Commision

etc etc

We know a lot of persanalities involved who are members of one or more of these groups; like Bush (Daddy), Rumsfeld, Cheney, Blairs, Kissenger, Murdoch, and their ilk - we know these people 'run the world' in the public eye and fuck us all to hell. We also suspect that there are far more powerful figures behind them in the shadows.

We also knwo that there are many many foot soldiers who tow the line and 'follow orders' without even knowing that they are following orders. The BBC and teh MSM is full of them.

I watched a video recently of David Bellamy talking about AGW hoax -

One phrase he used that struck me - he said that he was 'ousted' from front-line TV because he did not tow the line of the 'Modern Orthodoxy'

I thought this was brilliant and concise way to sum up all of the groups described above and in thsi thread that we call the NWO - from the highest elite to the common foot soldier and the man on the street (unkindly refered to as a sheeple - you knwo the type - the Sun reader who 'backs our boys' and will call you a nuttar if you question 911 etc etc.) All these people are suscribing and following a new modern orthodoxy. That includes 911, Global Warming, Big Brother, the Bullshit Broadcasting Corporation, Elites and Sheeple, MSM, etc.

The Modern Orthodoxy.

Thanks David (childhood hero) that is an excellent way to sum this up - because it is not really about people it is about attitudes - the NWO is the Modern Orthodoxy.

How about that?!
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:16 PM   #227
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Right,this thread has been started to debate the claims about the new world order. First of all is to prove thier existence.

Id like to ask you,what evidence you have that they exist,and how you came to the conclusions you have about them.
I think this is enough proof of that:

They do say it themselves.

Quote:
Debate about the authenticity of the NWO
I would have to say, which one?

Last edited by lyricusmagna; 05-02-2010 at 04:17 PM.
lyricusmagna is offline   Reply With Quote