Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 01-03-2018, 11:40 PM   #21
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
That's like saying America doesn't exist to someone who has never been there. Daft argument.

no but first sensory experience is something that counts a lot.. If we all we ever saw was a recording and we don't have anyone in here who actually witnessed with their own eyes the planes hitting the building, then this discussion doesn't count for much.

I too like another poster felt really odd that morning when I woke up like we
d enetered some different dimension, I had been awake all saturday night partying, crashed out later in the day, then woke up needing to leave the house early in the morning the monday morning. The whole thing felt so surreal, I didnt register any emotion (but I had taken some great xtc two nights before so that will stunt things a bit. I thought to myself after a couple of days it was perhaps some blowback from USA's dodgy operations overseas (I had been reading books on USA's supporting of extremist groups in Afghanistan, not long before).. however that didnt stack up logically when it was claimed saudi men were the attackers.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:52 AM   #22
oneriver

I was in the air at the time en route to Singapore.

I always remember at some stage during the flight, the little radar/map they show on screens showing the planes location/progress over land suddenly disappeared just as we were flying over Iraq, which at the time I thought was strange.

When we landed in Singapore (still knew nothing about the "attack") we were led into a MASSIVE baggage reclaim hall to get our luggage. There must have been 30-40 carousels for luggage but only one (our one) in operation.

I remember saying to my wife that Singapore must be a truely gigantic airport as only one carousel open in that massive hall....I was assuming there must have been another baggage reclaim hall where everyone else was!

When we jumped in a taxi, the taxi driver told us what had happened.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 07:16 AM   #23
MKUltrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
Im taking about the rear of the wing between the fuselage and the left engine in the image - its supposedly penetrated all the way through the outside of the building.
Its just completely impossible for there to not be any corresponding hole or damage to the building straight after this has supposed to have occurred.
It just looks EXACTLY what it would look like if the plane was not really there and bits of the inserted image of the plane were being progressively removed by an imaginary line drawn where the building is supposed to be.
Your argument here is that because only very small fraction of the population of the world were there to witness the attack, there is a chance that television networks used visual effects to create the plane attacks. These plane attacks were so convincing that they managed to find their way on to camcorders from bystanders all over the lower manhatten areas and others located the other side of the Hudson river.

Your basing this on an image that has been taken from the net, one which could have been doctored very easily in a matter of minutes.

Last edited by MKUltrad; 02-03-2018 at 07:27 AM.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 08:24 AM   #24
MKUltrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
no but first sensory experience is something that counts a lot.. If we all we ever saw was a recording and we don't have anyone in here who actually witnessed with their own eyes the planes hitting the building, then this discussion doesn't count for much.
I get that. But already I detect the underlying context that those who "weren't" there would somehow be at odds to those that were.

I wasn't there but in 2000 I was in a position that had I been there on the day at the exact time, I would have had front row seats to see the second plane go into the building. I was on an Apple Tour bus, like a London bus with an open rooftop. Our tour guy was ex-military, nice bloke. The location was on Vesey St. where the OWTC now stands.

As far as my sensory perceptions of the buildings and the area dictated at the time, I was in awe of the size of those structures. There were absolutely enormous.

Therefore, my gut reactions of the tower collapse were just "no way". There is just no way they could just come down without demolition.

As far as the planes were concerned, they looked suspicious right from the start. On the day I remember thinking. How did these terrorists get hold of military planes. They have no markings. To my eyes, the planes were black. I remember asking a friend, "Have you ever seen a black jetliner?" Even with tv footage, played in real-time, I noticed the bulge at the front of the plane.

While this was happening, I remember being on the bus on the way into town to see my friends. Then 7/7 happened.

So in my experience, the bus thing was very previlent.

I post about being a targeted individual a lot, and these coincidences are nothing out of the ordinary. I saw shadow tactics being used in New York outside my hotel window on Broadway, ones which had been used outside my place of work here in the UK.

I always remember, that in 1999-2000 Mayor Giuliani had brought in changes to try and deal with the homeless situation in Manhatten. This literally meant, that in 2000 when I visited, the homeless population were no were to be seen. It was because they were moved off the island to the surrounding suburbs I found out later. When he was out of office, I remember reading that the homeless problem was never really dealt with as many returned to the streets of Manhatten.

Afterwards, I always wondered if this action by Mayor Guiliani was for the purpose to take eyes off the streets. Many homeless are very good people, loyal to their communities and would have eyes, ears and a voice should they have noticed anything un-usual in the area. Let's say, the demolition crew entering the buildings at various hours of the day.

So, thats my extra contribution.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:57 PM   #25
techman

Good point above about the homeless of Manhattan being moved off the island and away from the vicinity of the WTC. I agree homeless people would be good eyes and ears, especially when witnessesing unusual activity. But how they could round up every homeless person and move them elsewhere I don't know, or ensued none came back prior to the attacks.

I agree that the planes looked very military, and its obvious even to the casual obverver that they didn't look like ordinary airliners that had just taken off from a regular airport. But my money is on Richard D Hall's theory that they used, to some part, some type of holographic projection, maybe disguised over a physical object like a missile, to give the illusion of a plane colliding with the steel structure.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 10:01 PM   #26
MKUltrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Good point above about the homeless of Manhattan being moved off the island and away from the vicinity of the WTC. I agree homeless people would be good eyes and ears, especially when witnessesing unusual activity. But how they could round up every homeless person and move them elsewhere I don't know, or ensued none came back prior to the attacks.

I agree that the planes looked very military, and its obvious even to the casual obverver that they didn't look like ordinary airliners that had just taken off from a regular airport. But my money is on Richard D Hall's theory that they used, to some part, some type of holographic projection, maybe disguised over a physical object like a missile, to give the illusion of a plane colliding with the steel structure.
Richard D Hall has presented some interesting points of view on a variety of subjects in the past. Can't say I'm with him on holograms though. I can't find a logical reason to why they would use them and if they could be used, why didnt they use them at the Pentagon?

I got talking to a homeless person in San Francisco when I was there in April 2001 about the situation in New York. He told me that the Mayor ordered for them to be taken off the island and placed into hostels projects in surrounding New Jersey and the Bronx. Don't ask me how it was done, but it was harrowing to see the homeless problem in America on such a scale in SF. NY in 2000, you would swear homelessness had been solved. It seemed like a good intent at the time, no-matter how political, it might have showed the people of New York a way of the future. Obviously, with what ensued, can't help thinking otherwise now.
Old 08-03-2018, 04:03 PM   #27
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post

The planes looked very military? the truth is that some larger military aircraft are based on airframes used by civilian aircraft.

If a hologram was used then would people have heard aircraft flying into the building? planes have pretty disctinctive noises and if they were in a restricted area then it would be an unusual sound to hear.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2018, 03:12 AM   #28
ZENofTUPAC
Premier Subscribers

One good source to listen to is that mornings Howard Stern radio show. The false reports of additional imminent incidents (via "legit" news sources ) is interesting along with all of the reaction.

That whole file should be available on youtube.
ZENofTUPAC is offline   Reply With Quote