Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 09-07-2009, 06:45 AM   #1
free thinker

Default Drugs - your thoughts?

What is it with drugs?

Can some drugs unlock inner depths?...by this i mean certain drugs like cocain, take the music scene as an example how many great songs were born out of drug taking? - I would suggest some of the best (and possibly the worst) songs were written while high on drugs..

Rock music - with out a doubt
Reggae - Ditto
Pop - i would say at least 40%
Opera - fuck knows? But you must be out of it, to listen to it!

Your thoughts?

Last edited by free thinker; 09-07-2009 at 06:46 AM.
free thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:48 AM   #2
tracker

thoughts like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ can come out of drugs .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:51 AM   #3
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by free thinker View Post
I would suggest some of the best (and possibly the worst) songs ere written while high on drugs..

Reggae - Ditto

Your thoughts?

don't forget trance and house.
pinkfreud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:52 AM   #4
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Even simple drugs can do all kinds of things, and many of them are bad. Some of the damage is not seen for a while. Anything that tricks the brain cannot be good.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:52 AM   #5
free thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
thoughts like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ can come out of drugs .

... You got me !
Old 09-07-2009, 06:54 AM   #6
tracker

yeah there is a lot to say about drugs that are negative however many a good song has been written on drugs . good films too i have no doubt .

even ideas and inventions wouldnt surprise me if they came from thoughts whilst some were on drugs at one time or another .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:58 AM   #7
free thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
Even simple drugs can do all kinds of things, and many of them are bad. Some of the damage is not seen for a while. Anything that tricks the brain cannot be good.
Shitty drugs like heroin, destoy lives i agree, but the point i am making is, do they unlock abilities in some people that would have laid dormant otherwise - i have to agree some drugs do do this..take hendricks as an example.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:12 AM   #8
gods sun

major improvement in confidence and social making new friends and in return feeling great.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:27 AM   #9
free thinker

Just a quick google and it would seem that there is a connection, certainly in the celebrity world...

http://www.popcrunch.com/busted-100-...ug-possession/
Old 09-07-2009, 07:36 AM   #10
julieray

Did anyone see QI last week on Dave? They had 2 pictures splashed on the back drop of spider's webs. One web was all over the place, had big holes in it and wasn't very good at all. That spider had been fed caffeine. However there was another web, perfectly symetrical and perfect in every sense of the word. That spider had been fed LSD! Yes I do think there are connections which is why we are being fed caffeine in tea, coffee and even fizzy pop and other drinks/foods, as it obviously has the ability to create great flaws/holes in our own ability.
julieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:11 AM   #11
drc_

Quote:
What is it with drugs?

Can some drugs unlock inner depths?...
Of course. They make the brain produce certain chemicals which make you perceive reality in a different way. Especially psychedelics.

Quote:
by this i mean certain drugs like cocain, take the music scene as an example how many great songs were born out of drug taking? - I would suggest some of the best (and possibly the worst) songs were written while high on drugs..
Cocain isn't a great example is think.. Mostly because it's a drug thats mostly cut with chemicals. LSD, Mescaline, DMT, Shrooms, Marijuana, etc would be better examples. Basically all drugs that have an intense effect on your third eye chakra make people write some serious kick-ass tunes!

Quote:
Reggae - Ditto

Your thoughts?
Rock music of course. Just look at how fucking high Jimi Hendrix used to get.. Or the Beatles, or the Stones.
Reggae is easy. Marijuana. To a true rastafari smoking Marijuana is a religious act. It brings them in a state of meditation and closer to Jah. Plus there are a million reggae songs about smoking Ganja..
Pop I dunno.. Most Pop singers probably do drugs, but I can't really say that it has improved the music.. I hate pop-music, but that's just me.
Opera could be, probably yes

Another great example would be Classical music. Just look at people like Bach and Beethoven etc, they used a fair amount of drugs themselves. And the music they created speaks for itself.

In general I think drugs are as natural as the air we breathe. It's just plants or something else which create a reaction from our body. All the potentials each drug has are inside your own body. It's the 'drug' that activates your body to create a different reality.

The problem is that drugs have been taken too far. Most people don't what they are anymore and don't really care. It's about money and partying and for a big part escaping reality. People don't care if they're taking destructive chemicals, as long as they feel high and don't have to think about their daily fucked up lives. I don't blame them.

But in my opinion there is nothing wrong with taking the occasional shroom trip and smoking your marijuana. These 'drugs' are as natural as can be and have proven themselves to be highly effective for many many things. Just think of David's Ayahuasca experience. That stuff is one of the most potent psychedelics known to man (because it contains DMT), but it actually spiritually cleans your body.

Here's a good page I've known for years (from my psychonaut brother..) that has some very good information on MANY drugs out there. Experiences, effects, scientifical information, laws, etc. MUCH MUCH information about a lot of stuff. Very interesting to read and especially somewhat entertaining considering the insane combinations of drugs some people take and what they experience after that.

Erowid Psychoactive Vauls

Oh and btw, think of this:

Every night when you go to sleep and dream, your brain produces DMT! Your body NEEDS this or it will die. So the most potent psychedelic on the planet is naturally produced in your brain every night. Think about that and read about what DMT does to you. It's mighty interesting and falls comepletely in line with 5-sense conspiracy whe are talking about.
drc_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:21 AM   #12
julieray

Quote:
Originally Posted by drc_ View Post
Of course. They make the brain produce certain chemicals which make you perceive reality in a different way. Especially psychedelics.

Cocain isn't a great example is think.. Mostly because it's a drug thats mostly cut with chemicals. LSD, Mescaline, DMT, Shrooms, Marijuana, etc would be better examples. Basically all drugs that have an intense effect on your third eye chakra make people write some serious kick-ass tunes!

Rock music of course. Just look at how fucking high Jimi Hendrix used to get.. Or the Beatles, or the Stones.
Reggae is easy. Marijuana. To a true rastafari smoking Marijuana is a religious act. It brings them in a state of meditation and closer to Jah. Plus there are a million reggae songs about smoking Ganja..
Pop I dunno.. Most Pop singers probably do drugs, but I can't really say that it has improved the music.. I hate pop-music, but that's just me.
Opera could be, probably yes

Another great example would be Classical music. Just look at people like Bach and Beethoven etc, they used a fair amount of drugs themselves. And the music they created speaks for itself.

In general I think drugs are as natural as the air we breathe. It's just plants or something else which create a reaction from our body. All the potentials each drug has are inside your own body. It's the 'drug' that activates your body to create a different reality.

The problem is that drugs have been taken too far. Most people don't what they are anymore and don't really care. It's about money and partying and for a big part escaping reality. People don't care if they're taking destructive chemicals, as long as they feel high and don't have to think about their daily fucked up lives. I don't blame them.

But in my opinion there is nothing wrong with taking the occasional shroom trip and smoking your marijuana. These 'drugs' are as natural as can be and have proven themselves to be highly effective for many many things. Just think of David's Ayahuasca experience. That stuff is one of the most potent psychedelics known to man (because it contains DMT), but it actually spiritually cleans your body.

Here's a good page I've known for years (from my psychonaut brother..) that has some very good information on MANY drugs out there. Experiences, effects, scientifical information, laws, etc. MUCH MUCH information about a lot of stuff. Very interesting to read and especially somewhat entertaining considering the insane combinations of drugs some people take and what they experience after that.

Erowid Psychoactive Vauls

Oh and btw, think of this:

Every night when you go to sleep and dream, your brain produces DMT! Your body NEEDS this or it will die. So the most potent psychedelic on the planet is naturally produced in your brain every night. Think about that and read about what DMT does to you. It's mighty interesting and falls comepletely in line with 5-sense conspiracy whe are talking about.
Very interesting - thanks!
I have put that site into my favourites so I will have a trawl through it later.
julieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:35 AM   #13
doubledrop

I believe the only reason why drugs are banned is they let people see outside the box.

Anyone who I speak to who has never tried drugs even a spliff I cannot connect to, they just see black and white. Taking drugs unlocks a part of your brain that tptb don't want unlocked, they want you to believe that our only function on this world is to go to school, college, uni, get a job, get married, have a family and repeat the cycle over and over again cos then they are in control.

Drugs make you mix with people you wouldn't normally, they make you question things a straight person would think is absurd.

Look at when the outdoor raves started, they shit themselves, suddenly here was thousands of people all together not fighting and loving each other, why do you think all pubs have the same closing time, get them pissed and wait for the riots so they can go arrest them and generate fines, tptb are in control of drink but drugs they have no control over.

I also believe certain drugs really do have the answer to why we're here, take for example Ketamine, not only myself but many of my friends report after taking Ket they are shown how the universe was created, how we got here. I wish I could tell you in words but trust me I understand why we're here and its down to Ket. If you read erowid peoples experiences on Ketamine are quite similar.

All the old propaganda video's about taking weed, tptb were terrified when weed started becoming mainstream as suddenly people sat down and started to question wars, power etc - Hippies protested at war when before war was accepted.

When Shulgin invented MDMA it was to help relationships, because MDMA helped you talk about your problems and made you feel loved up it was quickly shut down!

The excuse that drugs are bad for you is bullshit, there must be a bigger reason they are banned. How many acholol and smoking related deaths are there per year compared to drugs! When you smoke you are a slave to the sytem, and drinking they can control as I said with breach of the peace fines and also money generated from hospital treatment.
doubledrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:52 AM   #14
disorder2k8
Inactive

cocaine, for the price=per-high, is the most boring drug ive ever tried, I actually feel I'm wasting it if I am ever offered it

I really think that is a elite creation to take away our money and give us nothing but crap in return, every time I ask people why they take it they say

"well its a status drug init" and they havent got any status, they are all poor/in debt/criminals or general drug users

total idiocy and mindless addiction with an alternate agenda if you ask me

Last edited by disorder2k8; 09-07-2009 at 10:53 AM.
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:01 AM   #15
doubledrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder2k8 View Post
cocaine, for the price=per-high, is the most boring drug ive ever tried, I actually feel I'm wasting it if I am ever offered it

I really think that is a elite creation to take away our money and give us nothing but crap in return, every time I ask people why they take it they say

"well its a status drug init" and they havent got any status, they are all poor/in debt/criminals or general drug users

total idiocy and mindless addiction with an alternate agenda if you ask me
Yeah I don't get it in the slightest, saying that when I first took it 10 years ago you did use to get a good buzz, bit like being on speed, now I couldn't tell ya the last time I did decent coke.

Was at a party on Friday and someone had just bought 3g for £100.00 I asked them if they thought it was strange the cost per kilo of coke has risen but the street price has fallen dramatically. They didn't have an answer.
doubledrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:09 AM   #16
jack5

Quote:
What is it with drugs?

Can some drugs unlock inner depths?...by this i mean certain drugs like cocain, take the music scene as an example how many great songs were born out of drug taking? - I would suggest some of the best (and possibly the worst) songs were written while high on drugs..

Reggae - Ditto

Your thoughts?
Love em all.Cant get enough.
jack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #17
oneup

I smoke weed every weekend, I've been doing it for the past 3 years and I've never had any bad experiences with it.
When used in moderation, it can be a useful tool, you get a different perspective on things and you think of things you'd never think of when sober.
It also acts as a magnifying glass for your emotions.
When used too much however these positive effects dimish more and more and you're left with a general feeling of being high and stupid.
It's also very rewarding to get high after a hard week of work
I don't use it to escape from problems. It doesn't work for me. Makes me feel even worse. In fact I only feel like smoking when I'm feeling good.
oneup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:27 AM   #18
spiraltrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledrop View Post
I believe the only reason why drugs are banned is they let people see outside the box.

Anyone who I speak to who has never tried drugs even a spliff I cannot connect to, they just see black and white. Taking drugs unlocks a part of your brain that tptb don't want unlocked, they want you to believe that our only function on this world is to go to school, college, uni, get a job, get married, have a family and repeat the cycle over and over again cos then they are in control.
Drugs do have there place in opening peoples mind but it's only a temporary enlightenment and don't underestimate there accumulative negative side effects. Drugs like LSD, Shrooms are steroids for your consciousness. And like steroids they can be good short term if you body needs them but in they long run they will leave you with very negative side effects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledrop
Drugs make you mix with people you wouldn't normally, they make you question things a straight person would think is absurd.

Look at when the outdoor raves started, they shit themselves, suddenly here was thousands of people all together not fighting and loving each other, why do you think all pubs have the same closing time, get them pissed and wait for the riots so they can go arrest them and generate fines, tptb are in control of drink but drugs they have no control over.
The TPTB have total control of the illicit drug trade especialy cocaine and heroin. Don't assume TPTB==Government. It was no coinicidence that when the rave scene really kicked off the early 90s, all of a sudden LSD started becoming less and less available while cheap pills full of poisonous chemicals became readily more available and now in the mid to late 2000s cocaine has replced pills as the drugs of choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledrop
I also believe certain drugs really do have the answer to why we're here, take for example Ketamine, not only myself but many of my friends report after taking Ket they are shown how the universe was created, how we got here. I wish I could tell you in words but trust me I understand why we're here and its down to Ket. If you read erowid peoples experiences on Ketamine are quite similar.

All the old propaganda video's about taking weed, tptb were terrified when weed started becoming mainstream as suddenly people sat down and started to question wars, power etc - Hippies protested at war when before war was accepted.
Your wrong. Weed is very beneficial for the global elite. It makes people sit around and become docile while giving you the illusion of enlightenment. And this enlightenment is totaly dependant on external stimulants and therefore attachment based. It's also psychologicaly addictive.

Last edited by spiraltrance; 09-07-2009 at 11:35 AM.
spiraltrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:30 AM   #19
ownoiz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledrop View Post

When Shulgin invented MDMA it was to help relationships, because MDMA helped you talk about your problems and made you feel loved up it was quickly shut down!

The excuse that drugs are bad for you is bullshit, there must be a bigger reason they are banned. How many acholol and smoking related deaths are there per year compared to drugs! When you smoke you are a slave to the sytem, and drinking they can control as I said with breach of the peace fines and also money generated from hospital treatment.
Good post.

I do believe however that some need it more than others, Mary-jane in particular can seriously UNDO much of the programming done onto us since we were born, and in some cases undo vaccine/drug/fluoride induced 'asleepness' for want of a better word.

My personal opinion though is that some people dont need it at all though to see, some need it more than others, we are all different.

In some tribes, they will take mind altering substances to solve crimes...it helps them see outside the box and realise plausible alternative scenarios they couldnt think of before...

And to find a politician these days who has never smoked some weed at some point, well i very much doubt thats possible, no matter how much they deny it or say they didnt inhale

I once read something about Tupac Shakur and that he wrote a whole album very quickly while high the entire time, and it was phenomenal work, probably one of the reasons he is dead now though

Most coke on the street would be cut up 10 ways till sunday as well, its not real coke. Pure rocks are hard to come by.

I believe moderation is the key to making certain drugs useful.
ownoiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:42 AM   #20
ownoiz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiraltrance View Post
Your wrong. Weed is very beneficial for the global elite. It makes people sit around and become docile while giving you the illusion of enlightenment. And this enlightenment is totaly dependant on external stimulants. It's also psychologicaly addictive.
Thats quite a wide brush you are tarring everyone with.

If one smoked it too often / all the time then maybe i would agree with your comments.

But some of the most UN-docile people i have ever known have been known to have lit up a few times.

Where i come from, TPTB dont want anyone to touch weed, other crap like speed and heroin they prefer.
ownoiz is offline   Reply With Quote