Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 19-12-2014, 08:52 PM   #1
motleyhoo

Default Any scale model builders here?

I haven't built a model since way back when I was a teenager in the 70's. I happen to know that I am getting (because I asked for it) an airbrush, compressor, and all the model-building goodies for xmas. I have several models lined up, including a few 1/72 Airfix planes, a 1/48 F-14A, and a 1/48 F-4 Phantom Vietnam style.

I haven't worked in a year now. Severe RLS and chronic insomnia have made it so I just can't do any kind of a job that requires a schedule. This in turn has caused me to have a lot of anxiety, especially about not being able to sleep. I thought winding down at night working on some modeling instead of watching the TV might do me a world of good.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote