Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 16-12-2014, 06:41 PM   #21
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
If they are making clouds, doesn't this hold in the heat that enters, that cannot get back out as the reflection back out is stopped, so this is creating a warming action, is this because it is really getting colder and they need to keep it warmer to keep the AGW model on track.
I dont think they care as long as they make mega money from the 25000 flights that take off and land in the UK every day.

Covering up the effect is all they care about. They don't want to stop making as much money as possible no matter if contrails create cloud cover and block the sun in the summer but hold in heat in the winter. Money is their motivation.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 08:22 PM   #22
phat thucker

http://www.publications.parliament.u.../221/22102.htm
phat thucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 06:20 PM   #23
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
I dont think they care as long as they make mega money from the 25000 flights that take off and land in the UK every day.

Covering up the effect is all they care about. They don't want to stop making as much money as possible no matter if contrails create cloud cover and block the sun in the summer but hold in heat in the winter. Money is their motivation.
I personally think they are also getting rid of low level wastes to save money by dumping them in the skies above the oceans, killing several birds with one stone if you like.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 07:59 PM   #24
elton

The sad thing is chemtrail pilots are poisoning their own families on the ground. How evil is that? Their own kids.
elton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 08:24 PM   #25
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
The sad thing is chemtrail pilots are poisoning their own families on the ground. How evil is that? Their own kids.
But if these pilots are hybrids, they don't care.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 08:38 PM   #26
ceasar909

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
Really a friend of my cousins brothers sisters husband told me about this guy who said he works for the Air Farce and he sent me an email. And people find this creditable WOW

So chemtrailing takes place from secret Islands all over the world yet he refuses to name one or give a general location to these Islands.

stompk if there is an under sea HAARP system would HAM & Amateur radio operators worldwide pick up this on the radios ? Every time the Alaskan HAARP fired up HAM & Amateur radio operators all over Alaska, Canada and parts of the Northern US knew it and were pissed. When the USSR had Woodpecker you could hear that down in the Lower 48.

So here is a thought, try and fly said chemtrail plane into a public airport and bring in the news media or better yet bring in the Online news sources many people believe and get there news from this would be far more productive. I am sure DAHBOO77, dutchsinse, Alex Jones and Jason A would be all over this in a heart beat and get the word out to the rest of the world whats going on and show the facts. Not some cryptic email, that we all know NSA was reading before its sent so they know who he is and will kill him anyways so go out with a bang and prove to the world "IF" your real and do what you say. Till than I think it smells of bullshit.
ditto your post birdman

emancipate yourself from mental slavery,none but ourselves can free our mind
ceasar909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 08:19 AM   #27
dancing bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
But if these pilots are hybrids, they don't care.
It maybe they are all or some actualy drones.
dancing bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 08:24 AM   #28
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasar909 View Post
ditto your post birdman
Denial is futile and also low intelligence seeing the numerous whistlebowlers who have come forward to back up chem spraying.
The MOD were spraying all sorts of toxic shit and viruses/deadly bacteria all over the UK up until about 1980 something and then they said they just stopped when they got caught out in the 90s. My arse!

Blind denial is just that, blind.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 18-12-2014 at 09:39 AM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 09:41 AM   #29
busa

Does anyone out there actually believe the MOD came clean and stopped spraying that shit over us and are all good halo'd boys now???

Having already illegally sprayed all of us with nasty toxic shit for decades, all of a sudden they are good boys now? Yeah fuck off.

Old 18-12-2014, 10:04 AM   #30
herbes

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
they trained by nlp to think its a good thing , some wont even know they doing it , as now the metals are hidden in the fuel very well

YOU ARE NOT FREE BY BEING ON HERE
herbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 10:09 AM   #31
herbes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing bear View Post
It maybe they are all or some actualy drones.
now that is a possibilty , as most planes i have watch dont show on flight radar check out flightradar24.com

YOU ARE NOT FREE BY BEING ON HERE
herbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 10:09 AM   #32
velma

Quote:
Where do they get tens of thousands of qualified pilots to conduct these operations daily, globally? They breathe the same "air" as us!

Personally, I believe they are unmanned...
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 11:06 AM   #33
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Where do they get tens of thousands of qualified pilots to conduct these operations daily, globally? They breathe the same "air" as us!

Persally i believe they are contrail's that people now call Chemtrails and that explains where they get the piolets from. Like i said. there are 25000 flights that take off and land in the UK every day. Not to mention the ones that fly straight over without landing that go to America from Europe..

The chemtrail conspiracy was invented to cover up the effects of contrails on the planet. So we dont point the finger at the big airline companies that make billions a year. IMO
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 18-12-2014 at 11:13 AM.
Old 18-12-2014, 11:09 AM   #34
carsonking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasar909 View Post
ditto your post birdman
Ditto twice, I'm with you.
carsonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 11:12 AM   #35
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Does anyone out there actually believe the MOD came clean and stopped spraying that shit over us and are all good halo'd boys now???

Having already illegally sprayed all of us with nasty toxic shit for decades, all of a sudden they are good boys now? Yeah fuck off.
Those tests done in the 60s have nothing to do with the conspiracy called "chemtrails" They are two totally different things.

the only thing they have in common is that one way they dispersed the chemicals for bio warfare testing was to use planes. But one fact your missing is that they also used to spray it from the ground aswell.

Its thease kind of theories that muddy up the waters of the real conspiracies. Dissinformation if you like.

Before you start banging on about "how can you denie that they were spraying chemicals in the 60s" im not saying that. Ive obviously read more about it that you and understand that its nothing like whats going on today and you have no evidence to add to your theory.
Quote:
the chemical was sprayed over 80 miles. A generator was towed along a road near Frome, Somerset, while it spewed out the chemical for an hour. Thirty miles away, sampling machines between Salisbury and Marlborough, Wiltshire, were used to monitor the cloud. Another line of samplers had been positioned near Guildford in Surrey, between Ottershaw and Selsey Bill on the Sussex coast.
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/1999/n...ation.politics

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 18-12-2014 at 11:17 AM.
Old 18-12-2014, 11:37 AM   #36
seraphicson
Inactive

Quote:

They aren't told that they are spraying aluminium, dessicated red blood cells peppered with pathogens, barium, and the like.

They are told that it's 'geoengineering.'

Plus, it's quite naive and, frankly, ignorant of historical precedent, to refuse the idea that thousands of people out there would be capable of this.

Even millions would.
seraphicson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 12:05 PM   #37
busa

Quote:
Those tests done in the 60s have nothing to do with the conspiracy called "chemtrails" They are two totally different things.

the only thing they have in common is that one way they dispersed the chemicals for bio warfare testing was to use planes. But one fact your missing is that they also used to spray it from the ground aswell.

Its thease kind of theories that muddy up the waters of the real conspiracies. Dissinformation if you like.

Before you start banging on about "how can you denie that they were spraying chemicals in the 60s" im not saying that. Ive obviously read more about it that you and understand that its nothing like whats going on today and you have no evidence to add to your theory.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/1999/n...ation.politics
The MOD sprayed over the uk by air for decades not just in 1960.
I didn't say the 1960s, you did.
Don't start that old chestnut of misquoting as a diversionary tactic? It's crude and bluntly obvious. Very old tactic mate.

Same as word playing is a very old diversionary tactic, chemtrails, chemspraying, no one cares about wht they are called. It is illegal spraying of chemicals into the atmosphere by the mlitary industrial complex. No one gives a shit about the wordage.

You trust the MOD do you?

Old 18-12-2014, 12:08 PM   #38
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:

There are hybrids as well.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 12:09 PM   #39
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphicson View Post
They aren't told that they are spraying aluminium, dessicated red blood cells peppered with pathogens, barium, and the like.

They are told that it's 'geoengineering.'

Plus, it's quite naive and, frankly, ignorant of historical precedent, to refuse the idea that thousands of people out there would be capable of this.

Even millions would.
Most of these chemspraying commercial planes are military owned so pilots are under orders. The guys flying the planes would probably not be aware of what is being sprayed, that part might be remote controlled via satellite to ensure correct spray patterns and targets. Or they use drones.

Old 18-12-2014, 12:37 PM   #40
oz93666

My understanding is , there are two types of agent being sprayed.

Type one, the most common, is not damaged or neutralized by passage through a working jet engine at a thousand degrees centigrade , so can be added to jet fuel and put in commercial flights without anyone knowing, the chemtrails only forming at high altitude, take off and landing the exhaust is clear, due to higher temperatures and low humidity, on the ground.

Type two would be damaged by high temperatures, live viruses, and god knows what, so this type needs tanks inside the plane, and external spraying nozzle away from the engine, performed by the military for secrecy.

Very similar to vaccines. There is the standard mercury toxin thymerisol added to most for IQ reduction. But also many types of live viruses and other toxins added for particular campaign requirements ( such as in third world countries, where they can use hard kill).
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote