Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-10-2015, 07:47 PM   #21
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
What would be this collective mind?

I'm just talking about individuals taking responsibility for their own actions..

Everybody doing what they can to help out..

But first and foremost we work on the Mind.

Love and compassion = a higher vibration, which in itself = a happier and healthier life...primary for oneself but ultimately for the benefit of everyone.
Ok, so a kind of localised everything.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 07:48 PM   #22
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

The simplest analogy I know for the 'collective mind' is an ocean and each of us are a drop in that ocean. That would account for individuality.
Likes: (1)
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 08:03 PM   #23
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Ok, so a kind of localised everything.
Yes, kind of...

If I had my way, I'd see thousands of Mystery Schools popping-up all over the world. Where Enlightened Minds could manifest Spirit according to their own customs and traditions.

Where Adepts could travel between one school and the next, learning and teaching as they went...

But the title of this thread is correct...

The beating shall continue until morale, (read, the Mind) improves...
Likes: (1)
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 08:08 PM   #24
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
Yes, kind of...

If I had my way, I'd see thousands of Mystery Schools popping-up all over the world. Where Enlightened Minds could manifest Spirit according to their own customs and traditions.

Where Adepts could travel between one school and the next, learning and teaching as they went...

But the title of this thread is correct...

The beating shall continue until morale, (read, the Mind) improves...
What happens when one adept from one school/tradition spends time in another school, does the spirit vibe change according to the differing input?. Will that be tolerated?. Make sure you don't manifest these Mystery Schools as too cultish, eh!.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 08:09 PM   #25
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
The simplest analogy I know for the 'collective mind' is an ocean and each of us are a drop in that ocean. That would account for individuality.
Ok, but I'm not sure this collective, hive mind is necessary?

I don't know about this 4th, 5th dimension stuff.

I just like to keep things simple and relevant to today's world.

Which is, (sorry to sound like a broken record but) to elivate our Minds to a higher and higher vibration... For the benefit of one an all..
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 08:12 PM   #26
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

How will it benefit all, if there is no connection? It's like empathy, if there was nothing connecting us, how do we empathise the way we do?
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 08:17 PM   #27
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
How will it benefit all, if there is no connection? It's like empathy, if there was nothing connecting us, how do we empathise the way we do?
Edit: 'Hive mind' does not sit well with me. It feels wrong. I think we can all be connected without being that way. Individuality, imo, is necessary to experience all that there is.

I do try to keep an open mind and not to stick to beliefs if I find at a later date they no longer resonate with me. I guess that's the only way we can truly learn.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 08:49 PM   #28
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
What happens when one adept from one school/tradition spends time in another school, does the spirit vibe change according to the differing input?. Will that be tolerated?. Make sure you don't manifest these Mystery Schools as too cultish, eh!.
Well the way I understand it, its like any Adept worth the name would love to share his or her knowledge and wisdom.......with the right person.

It's all about elivating the human spirit to ever greater heights and degrees.

In my world, freedom would rule. So if a MS wanted to keep its doors closed, they could. But why would any seeker, any philosopher do this?

If new wisdom and the change that came with it wasn't welcome, then the doors of perception would be closed..

I think to have knowledge and wisdom, and not to share it is really really not good.....a real shame.

In the ancient world, Masters and Adepts would travel the world sharing wisdom freely...
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 08:54 PM   #29
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
How will it benefit all, if there is no connection? It's like empathy, if there was nothing connecting us, how do we empathise the way we do?
But we are connected, we are always connected...

And if that connection is running a high voltage love thang, a feel good factor of 10 million + then how could it not benefit us all?

If every headmaster was enlightened, if every head of government was a Bodhisattva, if every guru a saint, then this super high level of attainment would undoubtedly benefit us all...
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 09:02 PM   #30
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
But we are connected, we are always connected...

And if that connection is running a high voltage love thang, a feel good factor of 10 million + then how could it not benefit us all?

If every headmaster was enlightened, if every head of government was a Bodhisattva, if every guru a saint, then this super high level of attainment would undoubtedly benefit us all...
Perhaps it does? if we can attain the same vibration. Then maybe their thoughts are the 'good angel' sitting on our shoulders

I walk the line

getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 09:07 PM   #31
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
But we are connected, we are always connected...

And if that connection is running a high voltage love thang, a feel good factor of 10 million + then how could it not benefit us all?

If every headmaster was enlightened, if every head of government was a Bodhisattva, if every guru a saint, then this super high level of attainment would undoubtedly benefit us all...
Maybe certificates of enlightenment could be given.

But I jest.

I kinda like your ideas, they don't appear particularly realistic, at least not from where things are globally right now, but hey, what's real eh?.


.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 09:19 PM   #32
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
Perhaps it does? if we can attain the same vibration. Then maybe their thoughts are the 'good angel' sitting on our shoulders

I walk the line

Yes, whenever I get a piece of inspiration from somewhere, whenever I get a good idea, I always say 'thank yooouuuu!'

I'm not sure who I'm acknowledging...
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 09:20 PM   #33
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Maybe certificates of enlightenment could be given.

But I jest.

I kinda like your ideas, they don't appear particularly realistic, at least not from where things are globally right now, but hey, what's real eh?.


.
'Realistic' is only one mans perspective. Truth is truth, no matter what label is put on it. Globally, where are we? We are breaking up into a million pieces, life is made to be a struggle, not sure if that struggle is manmade, I suspect it is though. Far too much shit being thrown at us, but I believe that's because tptb are in their death throws. How are you feeling after the supermoon, whitelight?
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 09:23 PM   #34
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
Yes, whenever I get a piece of inspiration from somewhere, whenever I get a good idea, I always say 'thank yooouuuu!'

I'm not sure who I'm acknowledging...
This maybe 'ego' but I always thank my 'higher self' if it be doing a tarot reading, a meditation, whatever, I feel the truth in my 'self' as an inside knowledge. Does that make any sense?
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 09:29 PM   #35
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Maybe certificates of enlightenment could be given.

But I jest.

I kinda like your ideas, they don't appear particularly realistic, at least not from where things are globally right now, but hey, what's real eh?.


.
No certificates needed, just the manifestation of a couple of miracles would suffice...

Maybe they're not realistic right now. Not until folk realise the power of their minds, and the power of a connected community all pulling in the same direction for the benefit of one an all.

Then literally anything is possible.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 09:29 PM   #36
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
'Realistic' is only one mans perspective. Truth is truth, no matter what label is put on it. Globally, where are we? We are breaking up into a million pieces, life is made to be a struggle, not sure if that struggle is manmade, I suspect it is though. Far too much shit being thrown at us, but I believe that's because tptb are in their death throws. How are you feeling after the supermoon, whitelight?
Not so different to before. Perhaps a little chirpier. Not sure.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 09:36 PM   #37
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Not so different to before. Perhaps a little chirpier. Not sure.
I struggled so much in the run up to it. ( It felt really bad, on so many levels) I spent that night at Avebury stone circle. The morning after when I was back home, things felt 'vibrationally' different for me. I somehow feel things are different since the moon has started to phase. Like you, I feel happier, this side of it.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 09:36 PM   #38
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
This maybe 'ego' but I always thank my 'higher self' if it be doing a tarot reading, a meditation, whatever, I feel the truth in my 'self' as an inside knowledge. Does that make any sense?
Yes that does make sense, and I'm sure it's probably true too.. It could be your Higher Self communicating with another being, and then passing it on to you...

Who knows?
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 09:43 PM   #39
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
I struggled so much in the run up to it. ( It felt really bad, on so many levels) I spent that night at Avebury stone circle. The morning after when I was back home, things felt 'vibrationally' different for me. I somehow feel things are different since the moon has started to phase. Like you, I feel happier, this side of it.
I tend to feel more energetic on the run up to a full moon, but more creative once it's passed. This normally lasts perhaps 7-10 days..

Vibrationally speaking, I feel different as well, but then everything changes, so that's quite normal..
Likes: (1)
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 09:50 PM   #40
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
I struggled so much in the run up to it. ( It felt really bad, on so many levels) I spent that night at Avebury stone circle. The morning after when I was back home, things felt 'vibrationally' different for me. I somehow feel things are different since the moon has started to phase. Like you, I feel happier, this side of it.
I had a major fuck up on Sept 11th, of all days.

I love Avebury and that part of Wiltshire.

I'm not particularly knowledgeable on earth/planet energy, but I used to feel the energies of places. These days less so. Perhaps I've transcended those vibrations.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:51 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.