Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 11-11-2014, 05:04 PM   #1
chud66

Default You can't win

Here is why I think why.

Those called the 'elites' are ones who were either 'elected' by birth or chosen by the elite. In both cases as in all cases there is one thing that links them together :| money.

Banksters stand at the very top of the pile and rule the world. They got no guns, no army and no police : they make use of those from the countries they hold under their domination, and it's always to defend money in a form or another. Bank notes, gold, petroleum, drugs or diamonds, any value that be except the human life.

But neither gold or money are weapons. It's corruption that makes money a tool, a goal for reducing one's next to slavery. And at different points and levels we're all corrupted by money. So what can we do ?

Last edited by chud66; 11-11-2014 at 05:05 PM.
chud66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:35 PM   #2
peabrain
Inactive

Refuse to cooperate en masse, don't give in to despair and raise our own individual consciousness.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:52 PM   #3
chud66

once you said 'cooperate', it means there must be a form of organised society. We can't do otherwise and need people to run such an organisation at a high level. Denmark has the most fair regime I heard saying, for it's privileges of all kinds that should be tracked and abolished once for all.

Also there are many ways to make a lot of money and we live in a world that once allowing to make fortunes may allow everything else, including mass killng people for money. Then the basics of food, raw energies and modern confort should be allowed to everyone for free, there is plenty of money to do it, and if there's not enough we can make more !

We all know where we came from. Bankers have made this world what it is, taken it by force from the kings and then hidding in their offices to maneuver. Maybe all nations put kings back in power and then we can see.

It's a rant, I know.

How can you get the [doh!] smiley by the way ?
Old 12-01-2015, 10:49 AM   #4
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chud66 View Post
Here is why I think why.

Those called the 'elites' are ones who were either 'elected' by birth or chosen by the elite. In both cases as in all cases there is one thing that links them together :| money.

Banksters stand at the very top of the pile and rule the world. They got no guns, no army and no police : they make use of those from the countries they hold under their domination, and it's always to defend money in a form or another. Bank notes, gold, petroleum, drugs or diamonds, any value that be except the human life.

But neither gold or money are weapons. It's corruption that makes money a tool, a goal for reducing one's next to slavery. And at different points and levels we're all corrupted by money. So what can we do ?
Knowing that any kind of detectable rebellion will be met with a tsunami of violence, armed rebellion becomes the only (and admittedly extremely unlikely) possibility until and unless we can effect the pre-physical world or their minds with our own brand of, shall we say "Brownian hypnosis." I have no idea how to do that to any significant degree.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.

Last edited by spoons; 12-01-2015 at 11:01 AM. Reason: I'm slowly becoming illiterate...
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 10:58 AM   #5
andy1033

I think the world is planned decades or even centuries ahead of it. So what your doing today, will have a ripple in maybe decades, or centuries.

This is why the ptb have there networks, as they think like this too.

So if i was you, i would remember that.

It takes action of force to quickly change the world, but no matter what, everyone in the world will have some impact on the world beyond there own life. I mean in decades after or centuries. Only force, or amplication of force can change the world quickly, and that takes govs, and militaries. But we do not have that.

Its the game the ptb play, and thats why its generational to them.

Just by living in this world, you will have some sort of impact on the future of the human race. Obviously some more than others. History is full of people whom made a difference directly, but whats missing is that most people do not know they also make that difference.

So i know from how the ptb work, that our impact will be in terms of decades or centuries down the line. So what, the ptb know they can only control the world to an extent right at this time, but they know the future becomes more fluid.

You all are having some sort of impact on the future, but of course some cause more of a ripple than others.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 12-01-2015 at 12:20 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 01:53 AM   #6
reverendjim
Inactive

Default you cant win?

define win. thats the problem. every body is just as greedy as these elites and they want the same things and that is exactly why its so easy for them to do what they do. somebody said dont play. very true. thats how you win. by knowing whats important and living in that way. not many do it. they want things...the average human is greedy. just as greedy as the guys on top. nothing changes til that changes. i wont hold my breath.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 02:28 AM   #7
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
define win. thats the problem. every body is just as greedy as these elites and they want the same things and that is exactly why its so easy for them to do what they do. somebody said dont play. very true. thats how you win. by knowing whats important and living in that way. not many do it. they want things...the average human is greedy. just as greedy as the guys on top. nothing changes til that changes. i wont hold my breath.
pretty clear thinking there. you see the nature of man. impressive
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 01:49 PM   #8
chud66

Indeed not many can see what really matters. Our analytic ability is most of the time corrupted by all kinds of biases and processed reasoning. Objectivity and moderation, being able to know right from wrong, true from false, how far you may go and where to stop at. I believe it's not as much a question of education, learning or even life experience as of how much you care about your fellowmen, something that can't be taught, you just stay as bad as you were born if so, and most if not all those we call 'successful' people actually are bad persons.

I never punched anyone in the face and I wonder how you can stand doing it, breaking someone's nose or teeth and feel well about it, whatever the motivation. We're human beings and we got other means to deal with one another. But there are people who don't mind smashing faces, humiliating or even attempting to kill their next for personal reasons, I saw the last being done. Crime has gained such an impunity in our modern times that today you may watch it being committed everyday on prime time and celebrated in movies, as the American culture and none else has taught the West how to worship the Evil. Find me an example of a professional killer that was regarded as a hero before Hollywood. There were warriors and soldiers sure, but I mean in a time of peace.

I bet we never knew again what peace really was since the early 19th century, go abroad and see how cool and human people are outside the West. If you want peace, prepare war an idiotic proverb says, and that's what we do, leaving in a permanent state of war against even the people next door. Look at all those you wonder why they are on Earth for, no inner life, no purpose in life but just existing and growing little ones to live just the same. How can you win against such beings ? Maybe they're fun to watch on a screen, but not in life.
Old 01-05-2015, 03:00 PM   #9
chud66

forgot to answer your question, Rev... 'winning' may range from avoiding being called an anti-social to earning a good life, depending on where you start from...
Old 02-05-2015, 12:26 PM   #10
chud66

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
I wonder why you woke me up just to split hair over one stupid 6 month/o thread I posted in my first weeks here to practice my English... anyway it's no communication, it's competition most of the time and I get tired of it very quick : you don't improve yourself by doing better than your next but by working on your own skills, then let time say who's right...
Old 02-05-2015, 03:38 PM   #11
yourjourney
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chud66 View Post
Here is why I think why.

Develop a love for your fellow man, and greed and corruption will for all intents and purposes disappear. Then take back the currency of the country from the bankers.
yourjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 04:59 PM   #12
chud66

that's where I think you can't win, Hungary has done it and they went after her right away... thanks to computering they created a monster you can't stop unless you want to see the whole world sink into chaos. at least is it what the people think, and people's faith is what matters isn't it ? it's an evil cult and what counts is that people keep believing at all costs... the European loss their faith in the late 19th century and a world war was run, then another one to make sure they be scared enough not to ever doubt again. if a third world war there is, that will be to make up for people's loss of faith once again...

imagine you're in a cult and your leader has gone so powerful and so insane, that you must let him think you keep believing just to prevent or avoid slaughter. that's what many people do already just to keep their job or their living standard.