Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #41
night_gaunt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: The Void
Posts: 2,454
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusrose View Post
I think the new age is pretending to wake ppl up and send them of to this dble life. To be awake In my eyes is to see what is going on and where its came from. I dont belive in using other beings as an excuse for their wrong doing over time. I think this new age is making excuses for the rich and they are the ones who started this new AGE. Why does no one use comman sense these days cos you should. New age is what fortune tellers. At one time in our life we have all looked at our palm and our life line if not do it now.. the times are changing .. My life line used to be long now it is now there is no history or living by the laws of the dead ruling.. I looked at my sons palm a few weeks ago no lines what so ever..I did get a bit worry, but now my palmthe lines are going also as my hands are smooth and looking young I used to have this big faith line a wishfull thinking line that went all the way up....I thought my sons life was disapearing seems my good old wrinkle hand is getting younger by the day also ...my thoughts.
Don't fall for the New Age stuff, that's the deception
night_gaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 05:32 AM   #42
inlikeflint
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 66
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apostata View Post
I have come to believe the very same thing. I guess what I should do is to figure out the reason for my life on this earth, and make sure I flow with the cosmic energy.

I will still try to find like minded people, but I guess there is no sense in helping people that don't want my help.

It is a waste of time and energy to try to help them, when they are not ready to let go of the materialistic world.

I know for myself, that the material world is nothing to hold on to. I do not care about the material world anymore. The only problem I have is to figure out how I can still survive in this world (concerning money and paying bills), but still find enough time to peruit my spirituality.
Maybe, this is your life lesson.
You can only come to know what you know though your own experience. Looking for other people to tell you the answer is like the blind leading the blind.
Ask the universe for the answer to your question and you will receive it. Pray for it, meditate on it. think about it while you are dreaming.
At this point if other people were supposed to know, their alarm clocks would have woke them up already.

Namaste.
inlikeflint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 12:13 PM   #43
apostata
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_gaunt View Post
I believe those are the Eastern views. There is nothing wrong with that reasoning, just that some people believe God dwells within them anyway yet they prefer to see him as a Being.
This is my opinion... but I think that's where you are absolutely wrong, because at the end there is only one truth. And it is evan written in the bible ( I do not recall which psalm though). If you have read it carefull enough it will tell you not to hold on to the stones that churches are made from.

We are all gods, because everything is made of god, as long as you deny this you will be trapped in a vicious circle.

When do christian priests ever tell the people to look for god in you heart, in yourself? NEVER, you shall pray and live in fear of a god that is willing to kill his creation with plagues and floods.... yea fuck a god like that!

Last edited by apostata; 27-05-2012 at 12:16 PM.
apostata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 04:47 PM   #44
night_gaunt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: The Void
Posts: 2,454
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apostata View Post
This is my opinion... but I think that's where you are absolutely wrong, because at the end there is only one truth. And it is evan written in the bible ( I do not recall which psalm though). If you have read it carefull enough it will tell you not to hold on to the stones that churches are made from.

We are all gods, because everything is made of god, as long as you deny this you will be trapped in a vicious circle.

When do christian priests ever tell the people to look for god in you heart, in yourself? NEVER, you shall pray and live in fear of a god that is willing to kill his creation with plagues and floods.... yea fuck a god like that!
You have a right to your opinion. Most of the Bible is symbolic and never truly states the true nature of God, as those who see His face are not alive. Personally I view God as a being because that is how His presence feels to me though its beyond that. The safest belief is always to be agnostic, because we dont know for sure right? I was at church only two days ago and coincidentally the priest said 'seek God with your heart'. We are told constantly to search for Him within ourselves.
night_gaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 06:03 PM   #45
apostata
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_gaunt View Post
You have a right to your opinion. Most of the Bible is symbolic and never truly states the true nature of God, as those who see His face are not alive. Personally I view God as a being because that is how His presence feels to me though its beyond that. The safest belief is always to be agnostic, because we dont know for sure right? I was at church only two days ago and coincidentally the priest said 'seek God with your heart'. We are told constantly to search for Him within ourselves.
Well yes, it is my opinion and I have learned to not engage in these kind of subjects with people that do not share my believes.

So here's the end, I am not going to argue with you because it is a loss of energy for me if I do.

I do respect your opinion and as long as you treat your fellow men with tolerance and respect, I have no problems with your believes.

I would still suggest that you go out in nature if you want to be close to god, not into church. Even if some priests are truthfull and good, the christian church as an institution is pure evil!
apostata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 10:27 PM   #46
night_gaunt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: The Void
Posts: 2,454
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apostata View Post
Well yes, it is my opinion and I have learned to not engage in these kind of subjects with people that do not share my believes.

So here's the end, I am not going to argue with you because it is a loss of energy for me if I do.

I do respect your opinion and as long as you treat your fellow men with tolerance and respect, I have no problems with your believes.

I would still suggest that you go out in nature if you want to be close to god, not into church. Even if some priests are truthfull and good, the christian church as an institution is pure evil!
I wasn't viewing it much as a debate, just answering the post so you would understand. I spend more time in meditation than in a church.
night_gaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 11:03 PM   #47
apostata
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_gaunt View Post
I wasn't viewing it much as a debate, just answering the post so you would understand. I spend more time in meditation than in a church.
I am glad to "hear" that

may peace and love be with you!
apostata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2012, 11:05 PM   #48
night_gaunt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: The Void
Posts: 2,454
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apostata View Post
I am glad to "hear" that

may peace and love be with you!
And with you my friend.
night_gaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #49
oak_owl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Posts: 6
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

When I first began to experience an expansion/awakening I used to tell anybody and everybody and yet I don't recall many people that truely listened. Perhaps the only two chaps that did listen to what must have appeared to be bordering an incessant 'rant' were two freemasons who were attending a philosophy course that I had enrolled upon. One of the masons was the lecturer and the other a friend of his.

Since then, I never try and force my beliefs/understandings upon anybody because I have come to believe/realise that not everybody is on earth to experience what I or other developed spirits are here to experience and they quite simply arn't ready or willing to embrace a new paradigm due to what appears to me to be an inbuilt mental blockage where they are unwilling to embrace anything other than the existing worldview quite simply because they are happy enough plodding along as they are.

The only type of person I would make an attempt to share any knowledge with today would be somebody who had taken magic mushrooms or DMT because I would know that they had already experienced a considerable shift of perception and would therefore be a suitable mind to engage within an expansionist conversation.

Last edited by oak_owl; 10-06-2012 at 04:45 PM.
oak_owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #50
thushara_alwis
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 64
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apostata View Post
My intuition still tells me that I have to get the truth out there and I must follow it, it is the very me, my comsic self guiding me.

And I have learned one thing over the past months, follow your heart more than anything.


My biggest problem or "fear" now is, approaching my family. For now I still live abroad but I am going to return home soon. I have not seen my family in about a year when I get home.

Since I truely love them and want to help them I am concerned about the approach. For hours I tried to figure out how to unreveal this story.

Have any of you had any experiences like this with your own relatives, your close family?
Family is usually the hardest to convince. Whatever you did out of immaturity in your formative years, they also will include that as part of the overall impression on you, unless you do something drastic that changes that impression.

Therefore exists the paradox that complete strangers are more likely to hear you out than your own family.

And on the topic of the New Age, Mr Icke himself has explained that the New Age theme was hijacked by the control system which realized an Awakening was taking place in the sixties. They spun it to trap those who were waking up, which delayed true Awakening to now.

The timing of this is interesting. When Mr Icke had his experience in Peru, it was in the turn of the 90's decade. I speculate, if my memory serves me well, that the New Age hype was by then beginning to dissipate (if not completely dissipated) when people began to realize nothing was really changing.
In the early 90's the internet bandwidth combined with the emerging processing power of computers as well as the applications required to make internet communications possible was about to reach the critical mass needed to explode in networking which would enable information trying to get past the control grid to achieve a level of prominence that would allow much more people to access this information.
thushara_alwis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2012, 03:00 AM   #51
lycaeus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I feel a bit embarassed now, looking back on my conspiracy rants as a teenager. I would get all proud i had this 'special knowledge' and go on and annoy people to death I knew a lot, but I wasn't much, just a spewer of information. Knowledge without wisdom is useless. People get that there is evil and corruption in the world but they like to keep it at a safe distance.

People don't like having their reality fucked with! They will defend their illusions with a deathgrip. It's hard to know what to say and when to say it. I find people are attracted to me when I am emotionally stable and calm, slightly happy. People clue into vibes more than words. It's not so much what you say as it is the way you say it that actually gets across.

Now I keep most things to myself and use my discontent to drive me to do something constructive.

Most people will NEVER admit anything that goes against general social programming. Anyone believe in the 'organic portal/soulless or spirtless human theory? I think it explains a lot.
lycaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2012, 03:41 PM   #52
thushara_alwis
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 64
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I think there are people who do want to listen but they are not in the right frame of mind. There are times when one can feel unusually cynical and any positive thing that is impacted upon them is viewed with disdain or even utter hatred, not out of genuine hate but a suspicion or paranoia that everything coming their way must be bad because they have normalized to the idea that reality is a negative experience.
thushara_alwis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #53
symbiot
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 35
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Everyone has core beliefs that are self-sustaining. Anything that conflicts with a persons core beliefs will be rejected. Unfortunately, most of those beliefs are imposed by society, parents, religion, etc.
It's not until someone actually looks at their core beliefs and why they believe them, until they're able to identify the root of why they believe something, that they're able to decide if that's something they want to continue believing or not.
This is why trying to win someone over or share with them can feel so frustrating or useless. No matter what you tell them, they will not accept it or even hear it.
This is why it's important for everyone to find their own way through self-examination. If there's anything to convey to others, it's to explore ones self and find out why you believe what you do.
symbiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 09:05 AM   #54
thushara_alwis
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 64
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apostata View Post
This is my opinion... but I think that's where you are absolutely wrong, because at the end there is only one truth. And it is evan written in the bible ( I do not recall which psalm though). If you have read it carefull enough it will tell you not to hold on to the stones that churches are made from.

We are all gods, because everything is made of god, as long as you deny this you will be trapped in a vicious circle.

When do christian priests ever tell the people to look for god in you heart, in yourself? NEVER, you shall pray and live in fear of a god that is willing to kill his creation with plagues and floods.... yea fuck a god like that!
Which is why I thought religion is bullshit. It has programmed people to accept it as another dimension of their self identity and surround themselves in a bubble of pre-conceived ideas.

Talk about spirituality and some mouth breathing religious fanatic will come in to give me his one hour lecture why if I don't believe in HIS god I will go to hell. Then to top it all off he will then say I have a choice to either follow the word of his god or go to hell. With his god having the kind of disciples like him, I rather go to hell. The girls are 'hotter' down there anyway.
thushara_alwis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #55
harry501
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 284
Likes: 4 (2 Posts)
Default

What if all this New Age Movement and Enlightenment and Love and Light is what is doing the brainwashing?

Baring in mind, most of the concetps fit perfectly well in with that of occult practices and pagan beliefs of bringing out your Inner God through meditation, ascending to a higher power, travelling astral planes, etc. A little research and you'll find these ARE occult practices wrapped up in luvy duvy shiny paper.

Love and Light.... Lucifer is the occult God, he was the Angel of light, The Morning Star. If you are religious minded (and the New Age is a religion these days, some say the NWO religion of choice as it keeps everyone in a state of emotional zombie like feelings) then you'll be aware that The Serpent tried to give man Forbidden Knowledge.... what could be more forbidden than humans wanting to become Godlike, to float out their bodies, even levitate in some Eastern practices through advanced Yoga techniques.

A few months ago I started taking panic attacks after diving head first into the NAM. I mediated and felt my body charge up and one night thought I was going to hit the roof. It was not natural. I lost appetite at work and started to become truly self righteous, seeing the ugly in fellow man and judging him too... the same way I read that most of you want to force people to wake up! I then had regular palpatations and didn't feel myself.

Not believing in a God or Creator is a dangerous concept. It is one we will never know unless some higher power tells us, but to not acknoeldge that we came from some Source is very niave imo. i respect those who don't though as I know it can't be proven by man.

Just be careful of New Age, some researchers long ago said it would be the religion of the New World Order, under an AntiChrist of sorts.... that's looking more and more evident by the day.

No offense to anyone.

Last edited by harry501; 05-07-2012 at 05:37 PM.
harry501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #56
godgoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: 9th floor
Posts: 3,563
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apostata View Post
Hello everybody,


when I first truely opened my eyes recently, (I did once before but got blinded again) I felt like I have to spread the word and help my fellow men.

But why do they just not want to listen? I have talked to people, being very carefull about this subject, meaning that I did not just splash out everything at once but approached this matter step by step.

Whenever I come to the point that there is no god and no real jesus, (as in son of god) even the pretty open-minded people just won't let go of their god damn god!!!

I started to wonder if I should just let them to their selves. It just seems to me that the ones who are not ready to accept the truth, are just not ready to leave this cruel physical world.


Where any of you successfull? Should we help them even when they fight it, or just mention it and when we see that they don't want to hear it, just drop the subject?
Coz they have around 3cm abover their eyebrows and another good few cm after that .
__________________
Metaphysics by Default Existential Passage http://mbdefault.org/forum/index.php
Metaphysics by Default Existential Passage http://mbdefault.org/9_passage/
<--see my ear? 30%
The Engineer.co.uk
godgoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:00 PM   #57
trev1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 932
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

you just said it yourself - leave them to themselves. It's not your responsibility to wake anyone up and in my experience it's pretty much a waste of time, and just ends in frustration and stress.

Many a person has tried to change the world and failed.

Start with yourself, wake yourself up, live the best you can, be the best person you can be. Thats all you can do, and remember as Bill Hicks once said 'It's just a ride' .....
trev1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #58
tarb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Boston
Posts: 103
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

My own personal experience of trying to wake people up has been very difficult. People are so influenced by official sources of information that they find anything contrary very difficult to take on board. For example with the banking scam peope I spoke to about it being manufactured couldn't take it on board because they could not understand the reasoning behind why those at the top would want the sytem to collapse. The idea of it being down to foolishness, selfishness and inherent flaws in the system make far more sense to them. While these are partly true they dont think that the powers that be knew all this and knew that people would blame it on these things.
If I explain about global depopulation they also struggle to take on this board and the idea that it could be done through famine, war and disease. Sometimes I think it is 'the less you have the more you see.' If everything is going good for you-holidays, nice job, car and house you cant imagine that there is a global conspiracy to reduce the population and potentially take all that away from you.I am also coming to the conclusion that it is how you present the information and sometimes who it is coming from that makes the difference as to how much people are willing to take on board. For example when I introduced my mam to Alex Jones nothing he said really went in but when Jim Corr, a nice Irish man, was saying pretty much the same thing, she was hanging on his every word.
There is the then the further problem of when people do take on board some of the information they dont feel they can do anything about it and just have the attitude that they need to look after themselves and thats all they can do.
On the positive side intuitively I feel that all this stuff is going to explode on a massive scale very soon where noone will have to feel embarrassed or awkward about bringing this stuff up because it will be common knowledge but how it will manifest I dont know..
tarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 09:44 PM   #59
earthwalkr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Posts: 255
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default Your Real Purpose

Apostata,

Your real purpose here is not to convince others of the TRUTH, your truth.
It is up to the individual what they will believe and then act on.
You are only to LOVE. Everyone. No matter what.

You can love them, send them love even if you do not like them or agree with them.

Focus on your heart and the sending out of love, instead of changing their minds, informing them, etc. That's a waste of your time and energy.

Love is always the answer.
__________________
" Until morale improves, the beatings will continue."

" Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. " Martin Luther King
earthwalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 11:55 PM   #60
mrmiyagi
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Spirituality is seeking understanding, Religion is seeking reward...
The best way to get threw to people is open doors... bring up a "DOT" to get them thinking and connect it to another dot. If it takes David Icke, someone who researched this for 20+ years to explain it in 10 hours what chance do you have in a conversation? Best advice i would give someone is don't believe anything, Question everything, even if it makes perfect since Question Why it makes since...

I have a very tough project on my hands... My brother is a square with five corners i swear, hes a devote roman catholic, knights templar, military school graduate, & TSA agent...need i say anymore?
mrmiyagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.