Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-05-2012, 06:00 PM   #21
butters
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 634
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_d View Post
No. I understand about "opposite sides"... And I'm not "fighting". I've just written my impressions from one level of consciousness. Look at David Icke, he can talking from different levels. It's expression of "all possibilities".

I think we can choose what level might be relevant in this particular case.

Hey, if you know about human sacrifices, manipulated wars, false flags and who is the "god" in religion, can you not to be passionate and angry? Not for "fighting", but for changing something.

I see some "new-age" people and they simply don't want to talk about these things, because they would be forced to move from one level to another. Where there is not only an understanding that is all an illusion... And I think it's not real awakening. Because they are only on one level. Again.
I agree that we can express emotion about human sacrifices, manipulation of wars via false truths and the control of religious zeal, but when we understand why its happening it gives us an appreciation.

I know the new age movement profusely avoid this, but they in turn are trapped, but they too are no different from the uninformed.

There are many levels that are not even known, it would require an examplary mind to fathom such magnitudes of truth. I too feel immense frustration of the the points you speak of.

But know i've adjusted the leverage in some ways so i can see it from a new perspective. Maybe more will one day open to a new leverage of their own.

butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2012, 06:57 PM   #22
jane_d
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Russia
Posts: 1,115
Likes: 11 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by butters View Post
I agree that we can express emotion about human sacrifices, manipulation of wars via false truths and the control of religious zeal, but when we understand why its happening it gives us an appreciation.

I know the new age movement profusely avoid this, but they in turn are trapped, but they too are no different from the uninformed.

There are many levels that are not even known, it would require an examplary mind to fathom such magnitudes of truth. I too feel immense frustration of the the points you speak of.

But know i've adjusted the leverage in some ways so i can see it from a new perspective. Maybe more will one day open to a new leverage of their own.

Maybe I don't mean emotions but empathy...

But I understand... And agree with you.

All the rest is just my personal choice. I'm a secret rebel
jane_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #23
apostata
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post


Here is only one of my base user guides to test the waters to see if I'm confronted with a basic spiritual mindset:


Thank you for this post, this seems very logic and could save me lost energy and entusiasm.

I will try that very soon.
apostata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2012, 07:36 PM   #24
maxine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,158
Likes: 23 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apostata View Post
Hello everybody,


when I first truely opened my eyes recently, (I did once before but got blinded again) I felt like I have to spread the word and help my fellow men.

But why do they just not want to listen? I have talked to people, being very carefull about this subject, meaning that I did not just splash out everything at once but approached this matter step by step.

Whenever I come to the point that there is no god and no real jesus, (as in son of god) even the pretty open-minded people just won't let go of their god damn god!!!

I started to wonder if I should just let them to their selves. It just seems to me that the ones who are not ready to accept the truth, are just not ready to leave this cruel physical world.


Where any of you successfull? Should we help them even when they fight it, or just mention it and when we see that they don't want to hear it, just drop the subject?
There is no, "God" - well certainly not the way humans perceive God to be, anyway! There are entities, (infinite consciousness) who needed a way of controlling humans, as well as giving them something to look up to! So they came up with the idea, "God!" That way - they avoided blowing their cover, and could keep the human race, in a lower state of conscious awareness!!
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2012, 09:44 PM   #25
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Exclamation Regarding the God & Jesus issue

Regarding the God & Jesus issue things are getting a bit more involved & complex! >>> much harder then to wake up others; because it requires your waking up first.

I do not blame anyone for thinking like you do in the moment; because they never teach us the reality & truth of things.

For starters the word God is not a name relating to one thing only.... the true God/image can not be named in reality; because it has to stay unnameable for logical spiritual understanding reasons.

If you say there is no God/image ..... I answer this with yes & no!

For those without a spiritual mind there is no god .... very true!

And for those which just say & just believe there is a God without the ability to explain there believes are full of it & proven liars!

For those with a spiritual mind ability the God/image becomes reality because the spirit is part of the God/image concept!

With the Jesus story its the same issue the way I understand this now after a lot of reading & evaluating.

When you say there is no real Jesus its interesting that you are wording it this way!

What is real & what is unreal ..... to you??

Is or was the Jesus real or not real? ...... I have to say real as in person yes & no.

Once you worked out what the Jesus name stands for in reality things are getting more clear & understandable.

My logical evaluation tells me there was never a physical Jesus nail to any Cross because its impossible to do so (its a great big lie from your masters) .... also the Jesus/image was around already in (Adam & Eve = Seth) time line!!

They all have lied to us regarding the Jesus story by distorting & manipulating the reality & the original words written down to serve there dirty historical agenda!!!

39. Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so.

102. Jesus said, "Damn the Pharisees! They are like a dog sleeping in the cattle manger: the dog neither eats nor [lets] the cattle eat."


If the Jesus is implemented by a spirit mind Jesus becomes reality in person.
I give this hint ....... Wherever you find a logical spiritual mind you have Jesus right in-front of you!

77. Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained.

Split a piece of wood; I am there.

Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."


But without the spirit the Jesus is not real ...... correct to my understanding.


Let me put it like this:
God is nothing without you & you are nothing without the God/image .......

I know its all a bit confusing & it needs a lot of research & reading to come to a final conclusion on the issue.
Don't forget Jesus was not born a virgin at his physical birth but much later in life for a good logical reason. Once you understand what the virgin birth really is things become much clearer. But only a Spiritual minds set will be able to find the truth of things.


My recommendation is to not just dump the God & Jesus issue on a personal level ..... but keep away from organised Religious organisations; because they truly have nothing to do with God or any Jesus ...... quite to opposite.

I'm myself not part of any religion & you will never find me in a organised Religious place; but I will not any-more condem the God & Jesus image; because I say I understand the reality of it now by self teaching & research on my own without external manipulations.

I leave you with my collection of these written words below & some images I created for myself which helped me & for you to evaluate if they speak of some truth or may make some logical sense to you or others.....


I will leave you with some very special written words below & some links; its very revealing in many ways (it was for me & opened my third eye to reality) if you give it the time to evaluate.
Its not what you believe its what you understand which creates you & your inner spirit.


Quote:
The Secret Revelation of John - The Secret Book of John
[It was not the way Moses said: “they hid in an ark.”
Rather, they hid in a special place,
Not just Noah
but also many other people from the immovable race.
They went into hiding within a cloud of light.]
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-davies.html

2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, "Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky," then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, "It is in the sea," then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html

Matthew said to him: "Lord, no one can find the truth except through you. Therefore teach us the truth."
The Savior said: "He Who Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world until now, except he alone, and anyone to whom he wants to make revelation through him who is from First Light. From now on, I am the Great Savior. For he is immortal and eternal. Now he is eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. Since no one rules over him, he has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another."

(BG 84, 13-17 adds: He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another).

"And he has a semblance of his own - not like what you have seen and received, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the universe. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. Since it is infinite, he is ever incomprehensible. He is imperishable and has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is eternal. He is blessed. While he is not known, he ever knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishability blessed. He is called "Father of the Universe"".
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/sjc.html

Then Bartholomew said to him: "How (is it that) was designated in the Gospel "Man" and "Son of Man"? To which of them, then, is this Son related?"
The Holy One said to him: "I want you to know that First Man is called "Begetter, Self-perfected Mind" . He reflected with Great Sophia , his consort, and revealed his first-begotten, androgynous son. His male name is designated "First Begetter, Son of God" , his female name, "First Begettress Sophia, Mother of the Universe" . Some call her "Love" . Now First-begotten is called "Christ" . Since he has authority from his father, he created a multitude of angels without number for retinue from Spirit and Light."

His disciples said to him: "Lord, reveal to us about the one called "Man", that we also may know his glory exactly."
The perfect Savior said: "Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear. First Begetter Father is called "Adam, Eye of Light," because he came from shining Light, and his holy angels, who are ineffable (and) shadowless, ever rejoice with joy in their reflecting, which they received from their Father. The whole Kingdom of Son of Man, who is called "Son of God," is full of ineffable and shadowless joy, and unchanging jubilation, (they) rejoicing over his imperishable glory, which has never been heard until now, nor has it been revealed in the aeons that came afterward, and their worlds. I came from Self-begotten and First Infinite Light, that I might reveal everything to you."
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/sjc.html

Thereafter he (Sabaoth) created a congregation of angels, thousands and myriads, numberless, which resembled the congregation in the eighth heaven; and a firstborn called

Israel - which is, "the man that sees God"; and another being, called Jesus Christ, who resembles the savior above in the eighth heaven, and who sits at his right upon a revered throne. (the right hand way judge) And at his left, there sits the virgin of the holy spirit, upon a throne and glorifying him. And the seven virgins stand before her, [...] possessing thirty harps, and psalteries and trumpets, glorifying him. And all the armies of the angels glorify him, and they bless him. Now where he sits is upon a throne of light [within a] great cloud that covers him. And there was no one with him in the cloud except Sophia [the daughter of] Pistis, instructing him about all the things that exist in the eighth heaven, so that the likenesses of those things might be created, in order that his reign might endure until the consummation of the heavens of chaos and their forces.


Tertiary Structures of the Divine Mind

The Holy Spirit

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-davies.html

The Second Treatise of the Great Seth
Now these things I have presented to you - I am Jesus Christ, the Son of Man, who is exalted above the heavens - O perfect and incorruptible ones, because of the incorruptible and perfect mystery and the ineffable one. But they think that we decreed them before the foundation of the world, in order that, when we emerge from the places of the world, we may present there the symbols of incorruption from the spiritual union unto knowledge. You do not know it, because the fleshly cloud overshadows you. But I alone am the friend of Sophia. I have been in the bosom of the father from the beginning, in the place of the sons of the truth, and the Greatness. Rest then with me, my fellow spirits and my brothers, forever.
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/2seth.html


The Gospel of Philip
"Jesus" is a hidden name, "Christ" is a revealed name. For this reason "Jesus" is not particular to any language; rather he is always called by the name "Jesus". While as for "Christ", in Syriac it is "Messiah", in Greek it is "Christ". Certainly all the others have it according to their own language. "The Nazarene" is he who reveals what is hidden. Christ has everything in himself, whether man, or angel, or mystery, and the Father.

The apostles who were before us had these names for him: "Jesus, the Nazorean, Messiah", that is, "Jesus, the Nazorean, the Christ". The last name is "Christ", the first is "Jesus", that in the middle is "the Nazarene". "Messiah" has two meanings, both "the Christ" and "the measured". "Jesus" in Hebrew is "the redemption". "Nazara" is "the Truth". "The Nazarene" then, is "the Truth". "Christ" [...] has been measured. "The Nazarene" and "Jesus" are they who have been measured.

Names given to the worldly are very deceptive, for they divert our thoughts from what is correct to what is incorrect. Thus one who hears the word "God" does not perceive what is correct, but perceives what is incorrect. So also with "the Father" and "the Son" and "the Holy Spirit" and "life" and "light" and "resurrection" and "the Church (Ekklesia)" and all the rest - people do not perceive what is correct but they perceive what is incorrect, unless they have come to know what is correct. The names which are heard are in the world [...] deceive. If they were in the Aeon (eternal realm), they would at no time be used as names in the world. Nor were they set among worldly things. They have an end in the Aeon.

Truth did not come into the world naked, but it came in types and images. The world will not receive truth in any other way. There is a rebirth and an image of rebirth. It is certainly necessary to be born again through the image. Which one? Resurrection. The image must rise again through the image. The bridal chamber and the image must enter through the image into the truth: this is the restoration. Not only must those who produce the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, do so, but have produced them for you. If one does not acquire them, the name ("Christian") will also be taken from him. But one receives the unction of the [...] of the power of the cross. This power the apostles called "the right and the left." For this person is no longer a Christian but a Christ.
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gop.html


Last edited by oiram; 22-05-2012 at 10:14 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2012, 11:29 PM   #26
apostata
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thank you very much oiram, for this detailed post.

I have to admit, that is still confusing to me. Right now i am trying to make sanese of the archons and the demiurge, so i will definately follow up your links and try to understand.

When I mentioned there is no jesus (as in son of god) I ment that jesus did not exist as a real person as he is described by the church.
For me it was always a story, but I never quite understood it.


I have also always intuitively known, that godlyness is everywhere.

When people asked me what I think god is, I just pointed towards a plant, a chair, me, a person and said that is god.
No one ever understood what I ment.

Even when I was a small child I did not understand why people would go to a church to pray to god, when they have nature all around, being so much closer to god.


What were always random thoughts, finally made sense. I don't know why, but a couple of weeks ago all these phylosophical thoughts that I have accumulated over the years, just suddenly connected and made sense.

My picture is much clearer, but how thing came into existence, that's what I am trying to figure out right now.

And how did we take the form of human beings in a 3 dimensional world?

I guess I will just persue the truth for the rest of my earthly life.

Last edited by apostata; 22-05-2012 at 11:31 PM.
apostata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2012, 12:33 AM   #27
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apostata View Post
I guess I will just peruse the truth for the rest of my earthly life.
Nice positive reply!

Now I can say with confidence that your last comment on your post truly is part of the resembling of the God/image.

The will to search for truth is half the way up the hill.......


Taken me a long time to work it all out ..... but once you do you will feel like on top of the world because the truth was hidden 2000 years. But its all in the open now if you have the ability of just logical spiritual thinking.

In relation of the demiurge & original Satan/Lucifer image these two links explained it to me in detail & I can finally make sense of it all in a logical thinking way where all the dots connect to a chain of events.

You have to take a bit of time because the symbolism is the key to understand the true story.

If you are able to handle the symbolism decrypting with a logical mind you will find all your answers you ever had its all in here. I had to read it many times over & made many personal notes over time to truly understand it. Every one with the will to learn will be able to understand it. Once the penny drops & you manage to connect all the missing dots you will be so happy for yourself .... trust me been there done it!!!

You know what the true love is ..... the love to help others unconditionally.

On the Origin of the World
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/origin.html

The Secret Book of John
(The Apocryphon of John)

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-davies.html

Keep in mind when you read any scripture its written 90% in a spiritual way so words do not resemble the physical items in most cases.

I will give you my researched decoding words & there true meaning ...... I'm not saying I'm 100% correct but 80% is good enough for me.

This word decrypting works for the entire bible writing..... Try it & you will see.


As long we have only mystery's to solve we in save territory ....

What no one of us needs is secrets; because secrets are lies in reality.

Secretes evil people keep to hide in darkness.



Here you go because this is half the battle to get to the real truth of things.
Taken me nearly 2 years to create this collection of words & logic in the images.
Once you replace the words with the true physical meaning all will make sense...
Quote:
My personal Conclusion:

Aba = Father
Abba = Father
Ababa = Father Father http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/melchiz.html
Able = animate (psychic)
Adam = men
Adamas = the evil men which may repented but can not be trusted fully
Aeon First = The first aeon is that of Son of Man, who is called "First Begetter", who is called "Savior" = First created knowledge, wisdom & logical mind.
Aeons = Both the spirits and their habitations are frequently called Aeons. (In a derivative sense, an age is sometimes also called an Aeon.)
Aeons = Spirits
Aeons = the past = the knowledge of the forefathers
Become the Race of the Mind = is the unmovable race
Blood = Spirit = invisible, internal & hidden
Body Soul Mind Spirit = Christ
Body, Soul, Mind, Spirit knowledge & Wisdom teaching of true words = Christ
Bread = living Word = internal Word = Truth(faith) = Arc-angels = seven Angels = Arch?angels = Wisdom = knowledge = food for Life = invisible, internal, the hidden & the all external.
Cain = carnal (choic)
Christ = Chrism = Eucharist = invisible & visible = the inner, the outer, the below, the above, Wisdom & knowledge = the virgin pure life = all made into (ONE I AM) = the father the Son the Holy Spirit = [the Kingdom].
Christ = Chrism = Eucharist = invisible & visible = the inner, the outer, the left hand path, the right hand path, the below, the above, Wisdom & knowledge = the virgin pure life = the teacher of true word & truth = all made into (ONE I AM) = the father the Son the Holy Spirit = [the Kingdom].
Christ = Holy Spirit = (Body + Soul + Mind + Spirit)
Christ = Holy Spirit = cross = the crossing off, of all things the left, the right, the above the below. = also the teaching of your knowledge & Widsom to others
Christ = The perfect Man with the Words of Wisdom & knowledge life giving which results in the kingdom of God = Paradise
Christ = creative word which became Christ ... sending forth by Setheus.
Demon,= from Latin "daemon" also means "Spirit", from Greek "daimon" meaning Lesser Gods, thus something related to speech.
Demons are people who worship Lesser Gods/Inferior/Full of Bad Words
Earth = the body; the container! = the container of the words of wisdom.
Emanations = 24 emanations of the invisible God
Emanations = The Heptad are seven emanations from Ahura Mazda and embody such principles as "Good Mind," "Good Purpose," "Right-mindedness" or "Holy Devotion," "Wholeness" or "Health," and "Long Life" or "Immortality."
Eve = The daughter of Sophia = Life giver = Zeo
Eve = the tree of life = Life
Face = the Words of truth about the true God & its meaning! = Holy Spirit presented in Word form.
Fire = Sacred Fire = true Words spoken = Words of true knowledge & true wisdom = The Sword of The Spirit - The Word of God expressed by the true Words spoken!
Fire of Evil & Abyss = Word twisting = words of Evil = rhetoric = Political bullshit talked words = untruthfulness = Words of lies = the sword of Fire opposing all truth.
Fire and Brimstone = (The Words of God (in truth))
Fire = Sacred Fire = true Words spoken = Words of true knowledge & true wisdom = The Sword of The Spirit - The Word of God expressed by the true Words spoken!
Firmaments = foundation = Jesus = the words = the teaching = the church base.
Flesh = Word = breath = visible & external
Flesh = Word = the Church assembly teaching there wisdom & knowledge to others breath = visible & external
Flood = Spiritual Flood of truth & lies (physical fighting from the Evil side) depending in which camp you are!
Fruits = the resulting Spiritual minded Human being; resulting out of the teachings from the tree of knowledge & wisdom. God = is the beginning of the first word talking about God; the beginning of the Spirit understanding = "Only Begotten" he is also called God!
Heaven = all the Spirit bases & its components
Heaven = is the invisible Word of the Father = Word of the living Father = the thinking logical mind & words within = Heaven the words of Wisdom within & externally!
The gift of gold symbolizes the kingship of Christ
Holy Spirit = Christ
Holy Spirit = Father, Word Spirit, Bread, Body, Life, living Word = the living God = Son of the living God.
Holy Spirit = Father, Words, Spirit, Mind, Logic, Bread, Body, Life, Love, living Word = the living God = Son of the living God.
Kingdom = Christ = Human Paradise
Kingdom = of Christ like being
Life = Lord
Life = daughter of wisdom
Life = is the daughter of (Pistis Sophia)
Light = Knowledge & Wisdom = Creation = Creativity = Visions = Imaginations = positive Intelligence = Love to share & past on to others
Light = Treasury of the Light
Light is the distribution of all true knowledge & wisdom in action! http://www.gnosis.org/library/excr.htm
Lilith = God then formed Lilith, the first woman, just as He had formed Adam, except that He used filth and sediment instead of pure dust.
Lord = Life
MELCHIZEDEK = O Melchizedek, Holy One, High-Priest, the perfect hope and the gifts of life. I am Gamaliel, who was sent to <...> the congregation of the children of Seth, who are above thousands of thousands, and myriads of myriads, of the aeons <...> essence of the aeons, aba<...> aiai ababa.
Mary Magdalene = Wisdom
Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ which makes her a granddaughter of the Goddess.
Mountain = The mountain called "Divination and Joy" = mountain "Of the Olives"
Pistis = Faith = confidence or trust in a person or thing
Pistis Sophia = The mother of the Universe
Praying really means = its distributing your own knowledge & wisdom = giving your own light to others = its talking & teaching those which seek it which are sick of the material world all around them.
Rest = rest from the World & inner Spiritual wisdom & knowledge reflection.
Rising from the dead is the baptisms. The dead rising into the Spirit mind & wisdom.
Sabaoth = the Good = the repentance = the action
Seed = (Fathers Word) = breath = visible & external but the source came from internal (Pistis Wisdom)of the father.
Seth = Spiritual being = spiritual (pneumatic) human beings respectively.
So the first Commandment is? = the Revealer = the one which reveals the truth = the one which reveals all lies!
Sophia = Wisdom
Stone + Prophecy + Message + Says + Garden + Jewel + TORAH (Ord) + The Jubile + Sun, Heat
The face of God "Face of the father is the Son which reveals the God/image" is the active implementation & distribution of knowledge & wisdom by the individual.
The face of God = "Face of the father is the Sons which revealing the true God/image" = is the active implementation & distribution of true knowledge & wisdom by the individual = the Holy Spirit in action.
The invisible part of Jesus is the first begotten!
The visible part of Jesus is wisdom!
Trinity = Triple-powered
Triple-powered = trinity
Twin-saviour, that is the Child of the Child,
Vine = Spirit = invisible, internal & hidden
Virgin Mary = Sophia = Wisdom
Virgin Spirits = the ineffable and unchangeable lights. For they have no sickness nor weakness, but it is will.
Watchers = Instructions to the disciples on the coming forth of their souls; promise of entry into the Treasury of the Light. and withdrawal of all the aeons and of the watchers if the disciples have received the mystery of the forgiveness of sins.
Water/Waters - Sea Rivers = People Population = are the Children of the unmoveable race which practice the Spirit in there being.
Wine = Spirit = invisible, internal & hidden
Wisdom & knowledge is the life giver!
Wisdom = daughter of God = Goddess
Zoe = Life
Zoe is the daughter of Sophia = virgin Spirit = invisible non physical







Last edited by oiram; 23-05-2012 at 12:57 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2012, 10:13 AM   #28
apostata
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I thank you once again oiram.

I apprechiate very much that you share your conclusions and your wisdom.
Just as you say, secrets are not the way to go.


I also understand quite well now, why the Internet is our last front and why we have to protect it, no matter what.

They are trying to enforce censorship on it, so that we may not seek fot the truth.
apostata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2012, 10:27 AM   #29
h2pogo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,650
Likes: 1,189 (670 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apostata View Post
Thank you very much oiram, for this detailed post.

I have to admit, that is still confusing to me. Right now i am trying to make sanese of the archons and the demiurge, so i will definately follow up your links and try to understand.

When I mentioned there is no jesus (as in son of god) I ment that jesus did not exist as a real person as he is described by the church.
For me it was always a story, but I never quite understood it.


I have also always intuitively known, that godlyness is everywhere.

When people asked me what I think god is, I just pointed towards a plant, a chair, me, a person and said that is god.
No one ever understood what I ment.

Even when I was a small child I did not understand why people would go to a church to pray to god, when they have nature all around, being so much closer to god.


What were always random thoughts, finally made sense. I don't know why, but a couple of weeks ago all these phylosophical thoughts that I have accumulated over the years, just suddenly connected and made sense.

My picture is much clearer, but how thing came into existence, that's what I am trying to figure out right now.

And how did we take the form of human beings in a 3 dimensional world?

I guess I will just persue the truth for the rest of my earthly life.
Your definition of godliness does fit in with the majority of relegions..its all that exists..I think science has proven that life can not happen by chance..The pursuit of truth and knowlage is also typical of many religions.

This film demonstrates how life must of been created by an ineligence we are yet to fully comprehend.

http://krishnatube.com/video/858/The...ct-of-Creation
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2012, 06:14 PM   #30
butters
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 634
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_d View Post
Maybe I don't mean emotions but empathy...

But I understand... And agree with you.

All the rest is just my personal choice. I'm a secret rebel
your so rebelious

butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 08:59 AM   #31
signalnorth
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 853
Likes: 7 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_d View Post
Exactly... I did the same and faced the same. I think, it's a fear. They are intimidated by their damn god and they are in the mental prison. And David Icke wrote recently about possession... Some of religious people (not all) who are deeply immersed in what is written in the Bible, made impression for me that they are some kind of possessed. I look at them, but not at them. It is not their personal reactions and feelings. If you look closely, you can see that they react on certain things identically, and it's not their true nature. This is completely manipulated nature. Sometimes I see the true nature (love and kind) of them and it's like a breath of fresh air for me. But often I just see what I'm talking with someone, but I'm not with him, I'm talking with a puppet with a certain logic. After a while you start to see this logic and how it manifests itself in many aspects of life. It is completely inverted. Black is white and white is black. (if we think in these terms). What they call love and freedom - is tyranny and slavery. And you can notice that their logic often argue that the shape is more important than content. Wherever the name of Jesus is written - it's good! Everything else is bad and "from the devil". End of story. Damn!

Fortunately, their natural empathy is keeping these people from the very insane acts.

I don't know ... I'm just saying from time to time in hope that one day he / she will get it ... But for now, after talks on these topics I want to bang my head against the wall. I just hear in my address that I'm stupid and I understand nothing. Yeah..

They are not bad and they can be very good in their actions sometimes, but they have an element of aggression and I don't like this. I'm just sorry for them. They are in a terrible prison.

It is the thoughtful and considered nature of posts like this that restore my faith in this site (and the human race!)
__________________
Government is rather like sex abuse - You might get the odd bag of sweeties, but you're still being rodgered against your will, left to mop up the mess and told to keep your stupid little mouth shut. http://cardsforjustice.wordpress.com/



signalnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 10:02 PM   #32
night_gaunt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: The Void
Posts: 2,454
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apostata View Post
Hello everybody,


when I first truely opened my eyes recently, (I did once before but got blinded again) I felt like I have to spread the word and help my fellow men.

But why do they just not want to listen? I have talked to people, being very carefull about this subject, meaning that I did not just splash out everything at once but approached this matter step by step.

Whenever I come to the point that there is no god and no real jesus, (as in son of god) even the pretty open-minded people just won't let go of their god damn god!!!

I started to wonder if I should just let them to their selves. It just seems to me that the ones who are not ready to accept the truth, are just not ready to leave this cruel physical world.


Where any of you successfull? Should we help them even when they fight it, or just mention it and when we see that they don't want to hear it, just drop the subject?
The fact is that you are threatening their beliefs. Interestingly, you feel the need to share your belief with others...but (I'm assuming you're atheist, correct me if I'm wrong) you have no call from a religion to do so. In fact, several people have solid reasons to believe there is a god, including myself, and usually others' attempts to dismay that belief are futile.
night_gaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 12:32 AM   #33
apostata
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_gaunt View Post
The fact is that you are threatening their beliefs. Interestingly, you feel the need to share your belief with others...but (I'm assuming you're atheist, correct me if I'm wrong) you have no call from a religion to do so. In fact, several people have solid reasons to believe there is a god, including myself, and usually others' attempts to dismay that belief are futile.
I am not atheist at all, the god christians believe in is not a real god, it's the architect, not to be confused with godlyness.

Because the real god is everywhere you look, he is everything, and what people have to realise is that god is not something above them but something inside of them. By meditation they can get in touch with the cosmic consciousness that all of us are made out of.

As long as people think god is something separete, something external from us, they will never be able to be free!

Last edited by apostata; 26-05-2012 at 12:33 AM.
apostata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 03:56 AM   #34
inlikeflint
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 66
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Maybe it isn't your job to make people see.

Maybe it is their job to come to the realization that you have reached on their own of their own free will.

There are those who evolve and move forward, and there are those who are obsolete. Those who cannot move forward are doomed to repeat the 2nd grade until they get it right.
inlikeflint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 09:09 AM   #35
lotusrose
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 907
Likes: 20 (16 Posts)
Default

I think the new age is pretending to wake ppl up and send them of to this dble life. To be awake In my eyes is to see what is going on and where its came from. I dont belive in using other beings as an excuse for their wrong doing over time. I think this new age is making excuses for the rich and they are the ones who started this new AGE. Why does no one use comman sense these days cos you should. New age is what fortune tellers. At one time in our life we have all looked at our palm and our life line if not do it now.. the times are changing .. My life line used to be long now it is now there is no history or living by the laws of the dead ruling.. I looked at my sons palm a few weeks ago no lines what so ever..I did get a bit worry, but now my palmthe lines are going also as my hands are smooth and looking young I used to have this big faith line a wishfull thinking line that went all the way up....I thought my sons life was disapearing seems my good old wrinkle hand is getting younger by the day also ...my thoughts.
lotusrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 11:15 AM   #36
apostata
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlikeflint View Post
Maybe it isn't your job to make people see.

Maybe it is their job to come to the realization that you have reached on their own of their own free will.

There are those who evolve and move forward, and there are those who are obsolete. Those who cannot move forward are doomed to repeat the 2nd grade until they get it right.
I have come to believe the very same thing. I guess what I should do is to figure out the reason for my life on this earth, and make sure I flow with the cosmic energy.

I will still try to find like minded people, but I guess there is no sense in helping people that don't want my help.

It is a waste of time and energy to try to help them, when they are not ready to let go of the materialistic world.

I know for myself, that the material world is nothing to hold on to. I do not care about the material world anymore. The only problem I have is to figure out how I can still survive in this world (concerning money and paying bills), but still find enough time to peruit my spirituality.
apostata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 11:18 AM   #37
apostata
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusrose View Post
I think the new age is pretending to wake ppl up and send them of to this dble life. To be awake In my eyes is to see what is going on and where its came from. I dont belive in using other beings as an excuse for their wrong doing over time. I think this new age is making excuses for the rich and they are the ones who started this new AGE. Why does no one use comman sense these days cos you should. New age is what fortune tellers. At one time in our life we have all looked at our palm and our life line if not do it now.. the times are changing .. My life line used to be long now it is now there is no history or living by the laws of the dead ruling.. I looked at my sons palm a few weeks ago no lines what so ever..I did get a bit worry, but now my palmthe lines are going also as my hands are smooth and looking young I used to have this big faith line a wishfull thinking line that went all the way up....I thought my sons life was disapearing seems my good old wrinkle hand is getting younger by the day also ...my thoughts.
I am not quite sure what you mean by this (your sentenses just break up in the middle), but my life line has not changed very much, besides that it splits at the end (which actually is new).

I guess this means there are two outcomes for me and at a certain point I will have to make a big desicion.

This is actually quite interesting.
apostata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #38
thushara_alwis
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 64
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

People who have lived by a certain way of doing things for a while will not wake up. It requires a drastic situation to jolt people out of a certain way of looking things and realize what they subconsciously believed was true is no longer the case. It will involve a lot of emotional and mental challenges. The person may experience feelings of depression, thoughts of suicide, etc.

If the person goes through some revelation and 'awakens', he or she will follow a different train of logic/logic pathways that enables him/her to see things differently. Then this person will at the least view alternative views with a much more open mind and rather than automatically dismissing it just because the mainstream influences says so.
thushara_alwis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 01:49 PM   #39
apostata
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thushara_alwis View Post
People who have lived by a certain way of doing things for a while will not wake up. It requires a drastic situation to jolt people out of a certain way of looking things and realize what they subconsciously believed was true is no longer the case. It will involve a lot of emotional and mental challenges. The person may experience feelings of depression, thoughts of suicide, etc.

If the person goes through some revelation and 'awakens', he or she will follow a different train of logic/logic pathways that enables him/her to see things differently. Then this person will at the least view alternative views with a much more open mind and rather than automatically dismissing it just because the mainstream influences says so.

Guess you are right, it just has to "happen" to them.
apostata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #40
night_gaunt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: The Void
Posts: 2,454
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apostata View Post
I am not atheist at all, the god christians believe in is not a real god, it's the architect, not to be confused with godlyness.

Because the real god is everywhere you look, he is everything, and what people have to realise is that god is not something above them but something inside of them. By meditation they can get in touch with the cosmic consciousness that all of us are made out of.

As long as people think god is something separete, something external from us, they will never be able to be free!
I believe those are the Eastern views. There is nothing wrong with that reasoning, just that some people believe God dwells within them anyway yet they prefer to see him as a Being.
night_gaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:59 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.