Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 30-07-2009, 04:10 PM   #1
mountain

Question It Sucks To Be SUCKED, Don't It?

See this beautiful and majestic piece of art? LOOK CLOSELY

Don't be fooled. I am not bashing Mormons I am just expressing what I been meaning to say about this particular place. This enormous structure literally looms over you while driving on a major highway here in Maryland and its considered to be a skyscraper I have just learned.

Everytime and I mean it, I drive close to it and while passing it, it literally feels as though my energy is being sucked out of me. There is no word to describe the ominous atmosphere and being in its presence. I remember reading from a few sources that temples and structures like these are cleverly designed and placed in key ley spots to extract our energy, makes some sense to me.

I thought it was just my own eccentric thinking, but my mom has told me the same thing and she could see the cherub in the distance from her old jobplace, which was some 30 miles away.

I drove up to the entrance which took forever to find and its hidden from sight, but I managed to get about as close as the second picture. I also realised that this temple is gated along with a li'l neighborhood (hmm?) that you can easily see from Google Maps.

Has anyone else have similar feelings or senasations in regards to temples and places like these? I would like to hear your input on this and perceptions.

Oh yes, does anybody else see the 666 thing going on here with the gables/pillars or whatever?

Last edited by mountain; 30-07-2009 at 04:20 PM.
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 04:42 PM   #2
decim

This mormon church near Manchester is similarly ominous & 'illuminated' at night.

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 04:43 PM   #3
pegcityevolve

Very interesting. Thanks for the pics!
pegcityevolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 04:43 PM   #4
flickflack

Quote:
It Sucks To Be SUCKED, Don't It?
Lmao!

I thought the thread was about something else...
That said, I believe the Mormons had restrictions for giving oral sex to their wifes on the women's behalf. I don't think Mormonism is so male-dominated as the media want's us to believe. At least not now, as polygamy is not allowed to the Mormons anymore.
flickflack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 04:44 PM   #5
mountain

Also, check out this link to Google overhead map view. Do I see an owl incorporated within there?! Hmmmm....

OMIGAWD it looks like BIG reptile eye!! The parking lot!!!!

http://googlesightseeing.com/maps?p=...8122&t=k&hl=en

Here are some comments from the same site:

Jon Bell submitted this Mormon Temple in Bethesda. He said: “This thing always scared me growing up as my parents drove around the beltway”. Well it might be scary from the ground level but to me it looks like a giant Birthday Cake

It looks like the castle from Warcraft II

If you drive on the Capital Beltway (that’s I-495) west towards the Morman Temple and are there at the right time, you will pass under a CSX railroad bridge directly facing the Temple where some impish gnome has spraypainted “Surrender Dorothy” on the side of the bridge above the west-bound Beltway. CSX has to repaint the bridge several times a year to cover the mysteriously-reappearing message.

They toned down the night lighting since I was a kid. Too many accidents on the Beltway: “Holy Hell, what is that thing?” *Screeches* *Metal Twisting* *Groans* *10,000 people rubbernecking*

(Mormon Temple - 495) Im 35 years old and don’t laugh..if I tell you…it is the most creepiest thing I’ve ever seen. I feel terror ever time I go by it. It looks out of place, like it doesn’t belong there, like it’s from a story, some fantasy land, and came alive in our world. It looks like it’s suspended, like it’s floating in the clouds.

That building is really, really frightening. I’m surprised nobody protested when it was being built. Frankly its beyond evil. I am from britain and if i saw anything like that over here i would be physically sick and probably be traumatised for life. I can’t imagine what it must of been like for the guy who said “This thing always scared me growing up as my parents drove around the beltwayâ€�. Imagine being a 5 year old kid in the back seat of your parents car seeing that emerge from the trees. Ugggh!

And here I was thinking it was just me...

Last edited by mountain; 30-07-2009 at 04:47 PM.
Old 30-07-2009, 04:45 PM   #6
realitycheck
Inactive

I wonder what goes off behind them doors ay?!

Im sure it would be quite revealing.
realitycheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 04:51 PM   #7
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post

Don't be fooled. I am not bashing Mormons I am just expressing what I been meaning to say about this particular place. This enormous structure literally looms over you while driving on a major highway here in Maryland and its considered to be a skyscraper I have just learned.

Everytime and I mean it, I drive close to it and while passing it, it literally feels as though my energy is being sucked out of me. There is no word to describe the ominous atmosphere and being in its presence. I remember reading from a few sources that temples and structures like these are cleverly designed and placed in key ley spots to extract our energy, makes some sense to me.

I thought it was just my own eccentric thinking, but my mom has told me the same thing and she could see the cherub in the distance from her old jobplace, which was some 30 miles away.

I drove up to the entrance which took forever to find and its hidden from sight, but I managed to get about as close as the second picture. I also realised that this temple is gated along with a li'l neighborhood (hmm?) that you can easily see from Google Maps.

Has anyone else have similar feelings or senasations in regards to temples and places like these? I would like to hear your input on this and perceptions.

Oh yes, does anybody else see the 666 thing going on here with the gables/pillars or whatever?
yeah defo a 6 thing there .
I dont trust religouse building anyway , they always have demons/gobblings and ritualitic artwork in them .

Last edited by tracker; 30-07-2009 at 04:52 PM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 04:57 PM   #8
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by realitycheck View Post
I wonder what goes off behind them doors ay?!

Im sure it would be quite revealing.
I have another eccentric friend, she went in for a visit and inquired to see inside their basement (she says they do sacrifices in the basement), she was physically thrown out of there for inquiring too much....

Funny, no windows in sight!
Old 30-07-2009, 05:00 PM   #9
realitycheck
Inactive

Quote:
I have another eccentric friend, she went in for a visit and inquired to see inside their basement (she says they do sacrifices in the basement), she was physically thrown out of there for inquiring too much....

Funny, no windows in sight!
I totally believe you. Sh*t like that happens, and its far more common than alot of people would ever believe. All hidden behind the kind friendly face of religion.
Old 30-07-2009, 05:00 PM   #10
waiting41

I lived in the Maryland/D.C. area when I was a kid, and I always found that place to be weird. From the first time I saw it. But it was like I had to try and see it as best as I could, every time we were on that part of the beltway. Like it had some mystery I wanted to explore.
waiting41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 05:03 PM   #11
mountain

Here is the OWL...

Here is the Reptilian eye above it...

SEE?!?!

Old 30-07-2009, 05:04 PM   #12
charles d ward

The building to the right has the shapes of octagon split in half.

And further down you have a hexagon shaped building.

The castle anyway looks like shit. Your typical modern soulless architecture. Straight, cold walls. I´m quite old fashioned when it comes to architecture.

Anyway good find Mountain!
charles d ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 05:07 PM   #13
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
yeah defo a 6 thing there .
I dont trust religouse building anyway , they always have demons/gobblings and ritualitic artwork in them .
Yes if you count the very tips, thats 6, then move to the next part of the structure which is different colour/texture, another 6 then the bottom bases, another 6. JEEZ!

They think we are stupid, don't they?!?!

Last edited by mountain; 30-07-2009 at 06:50 PM.
Old 30-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #14
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by realitycheck View Post
I totally believe you. Sh*t like that happens, and its far more common than alot of people would ever believe. All hidden behind the kind friendly face of religion.
Yes I know! I believe its highly important to touch on these matters is why I feel compelled to talk about it. We are letting this happen in our right in our presence and its insulting and cowardly the way they do it as well.
Old 30-07-2009, 05:14 PM   #15
enga

Quote:

It looks like an evil ice palace from a role playing video game. I'd expect to find Mordred the Doom Knight from Hell lurking in there with lots of drow elves.
enga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 05:16 PM   #16
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiting41 View Post
I lived in the Maryland/D.C. area when I was a kid, and I always found that place to be weird. From the first time I saw it. But it was like I had to try and see it as best as I could, every time we were on that part of the beltway. Like it had some mystery I wanted to explore.
Yes yes and as you can see from the overhead aerial view, it has a neighborhood to the upper right sectioned off. Hmmm prolly some secret polygamy going on there.

I read this book by this ex-Mormon, forget her name but the book is titled 'Leaving the Saints. Yes its Martha Beck, check it out...

Dr. Beck opens her tome in a hotel room where she is about to confront her aged father with a series of questions regarding an event that she claims happened when she was five years old. Beck is convinced that her father sexually abused her over a period of about three years, but for much of her life, this memory was repressed. Her father assumes they are meeting in order for his daughter to disavow the charges of abuse, but she makes it clear that she stands by everything she has said (p.2).

Her father staunchly denies the accusation (as he does throughout the entire book) and is adamant that he did nothing inappropriate to his daughter. "Well, then, nothing left an awful lot of scars," she says. Beck isn't speaking of emotional scars. She insists that she has scar tissue that is "not the kind of scar tissue a kid gets playing on the jungle gym." On page three she says her father places the blame for such scars on the "Evil One." "Does he actually think I spent my childhood hanging out with Lucifer?" she asks. "Is the Evil One the name he has for an aspect of himself? If he's suffering from a split personality or psychotic fugue states, is he aware of this intellectually, or only at some dark subconscious level? Is my father a calculated liar, or is he certifiably insane, or could he actually be empirically correct? I have no idea."

http://www.mrm.org/leaving-the-saints

Yes she mentions in the book having nightmares about a crocodile man coming in her room as a child. thought that was strange, this is a self-healing book not a reptilian conspiracy one.
Old 30-07-2009, 05:20 PM   #17
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles d ward View Post
The building to the right has the shapes of octagon split in half.

And further down you have a hexagon shaped building.

The castle anyway looks like shit. Your typical modern soulless architecture. Straight, cold walls. I´m quite old fashioned when it comes to architecture.

Anyway good find Mountain!
The lowest building IS the temple itself so you can see just how big this complex actually is in comparison, and I agree its not orginal at all in design.
Old 30-07-2009, 05:25 PM   #18
realitycheck
Inactive

Quote:
Yes I know! I believe its highly important to touch on these matters is why I feel compelled to talk about it. We are letting this happen in our right in our presence and its insulting and cowardly the way they do it as well.
Yes. Possibly some religious sect that needs to keep the people secluded from society permantley until a time comes when they are fully brainwashed.
Old 30-07-2009, 05:29 PM   #19
baboshka
Inactive

Default woow

nice one mountain, thanks for thread
baboshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 05:31 PM   #20
teardropexplodes

I don't know anything about the mormons (other than the Osmonds are into it) but that structure definitely looks ominous.
Kinda reminds me of Battersea powerstation

http://www.inhabitat.com/wp-content/...battersea6.jpg

Interesting that you say entry is restricted.
I visit many huge, ancient and beautiful cathedrals, minsters and churches in this area and in each one I'm able to just walk right in and admire the architecture.
I'm no fan of christianity but I can't help being thankful for these fantastic old buildings.
My favourite York Minster, built on the site of the Roman legion's northern HQ.
http://www.ada-auth.org/arg-photos/2...er-1-Thumb.JPG
Why can't the religions build stuff like this anymore... stuff that inspires people?

Last edited by teardropexplodes; 30-07-2009 at 05:35 PM.
teardropexplodes is offline   Reply With Quote