Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 02-06-2015, 12:06 PM   #41
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandon3000 View Post
It's interesting you say ghosts.
How does this work? Where did you get this information from?
Do you believe in reincarnation? If a person had a recent incarnation that was of the opposite gender, could this influence this incarnation to be trans gender or gay?
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 05:47 PM   #42
mondogobbo

I tend to agree. I also believe that all, or at least most people are bisexual.

But people are programmed to be heteorsexual, and therefore they are in denial if they see a nice member of their own sex and they try to ignore their sexual impulses. On the other hand if you as a boy grow up and have a complicated relationship with girls and women, you might turn gay or at least think that you only like males. But in reality you are still bisexual, but there are some psycological issues that prevent you from engaging with the opposite sex.

I have some experiences myself that have convinced me of this. Until I was around 30 I considered myself gay, but then I discovered that I also like women. But as a boy I had a complicated relationship with females that made me reject them as sexual objects. For example I remember that when I was around 10 I knew a girl my same age WHO always had a strange smell and that convinced me that all girls smelled bad LOL. So at that age I found girls fisically disgusting...and I think that this inconciously made me turn towards males and when I was 12-13 I discovered that I only liked boys and until around 30 I never had sex with a girl or woman.

I have also sometimes visited sex Clubs, because I am a very free soul WHO do what I want. Not so many inhibitions. And visiting sex Clubs I discovered that there are tons of married men WHO have sex with other men, so this has convinced me that many many allegedly heterosexual men are in reality bisexual. Most men like to have sex with other men, if they try it. But many are en denial....

P.S... every time that I write the Word WHO, my computer writes it with big letters because it automatically thinks that it´s the World Health Organisation I am referring to...stupid computer....

Last edited by mondogobbo; 02-06-2015 at 05:51 PM.
mondogobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 06:34 PM   #43
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
I guess if you are bi or asexual that wouldn't be a form of mind control but the other two (gay and straight) definitely are.

DO you agree or disagree?

I agreeee.

After all Freud said we are all BORN bisexual.

SO if you are gay or straight, YOU been HAD!!!!
I agree, i have been saying similar for years.

and that 'sex' is a result of being close or in an intimate space with someone - not a reason to cuddle up with someone.

IMHO society is VERY confused and brainwashed on this whole subject.

If you observe so called 'straight' people, most of them have all sorts of installed programs running to keep themselves straight and also all important to 'appear' straight in society. Most of it is fear based and to do with their reputation with their friends and acquaintances etc.

Personally i have zero hangups in this area because i have explored all areas and found out a lot about my self.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 02-06-2015 at 06:41 PM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 07:10 PM   #44
1zenith
Banned

Default NO!! I am GAY turned asexual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hound_of_sound View Post
So are you bi-sexual?

But I am telling you it is mind control and how you been treated by society.

What I mean is YES I have the ability to be bi and could be if I wanted to be...

If right person came along. SO yes I am bi but A non practicing bi.

When you are all consciouness and break out of mind control, YOU will be BI too. Either practicing or nonpracticing. Heheee.

Last edited by 1zenith; 02-06-2015 at 07:13 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 07:16 PM   #45
1zenith
Banned

Default Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowman View Post
do not overlook the unconscious repetition compulsion with regards to human behaviour. Repressed emotions express themselves in perversions, neuroses, psychoses.
yep.possible.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:18 PM   #46
1zenith
Banned

Default Exactly. It is all INSTALLED programs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
I agree, i have been saying similar for years.

and that 'sex' is a result of being close or in an intimate space with someone - not a reason to cuddle up with someone.

IMHO society is VERY confused and brainwashed on this whole subject.

If you observe so called 'straight' people, most of them have all sorts of installed programs running to keep themselves straight and also all important to 'appear' straight in society. Most of it is fear based and to do with their reputation with their friends and acquaintances etc.

Personally i have zero hangups in this area because i have explored all areas and found out a lot about my self.
If straights or gays deleted those programs, then they would be BI or asexual.

YOU have explored 'all areas'?? heheeee.

Last edited by 1zenith; 02-06-2015 at 07:19 PM.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:22 PM   #47
1zenith
Banned

Default WHO? Thats funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondogobbo View Post
I tend to agree. I also believe that all, or at least most people are bisexual.

But people are programmed to be heteorsexual, and therefore they are in denial if they see a nice member of their own sex and they try to ignore their sexual impulses. On the other hand if you as a boy grow up and have a complicated relationship with girls and women, you might turn gay or at least think that you only like males. But in reality you are still bisexual, but there are some psycological issues that prevent you from engaging with the opposite sex.

I have some experiences myself that have convinced me of this. Until I was around 30 I considered myself gay, but then I discovered that I also like women. But as a boy I had a complicated relationship with females that made me reject them as sexual objects. For example I remember that when I was around 10 I knew a girl my same age WHO always had a strange smell and that convinced me that all girls smelled bad LOL. So at that age I found girls fisically disgusting...and I think that this inconciously made me turn towards males and when I was 12-13 I discovered that I only liked boys and until around 30 I never had sex with a girl or woman.

I have also sometimes visited sex Clubs, because I am a very free soul WHO do what I want. Not so many inhibitions. And visiting sex Clubs I discovered that there are tons of married men WHO have sex with other men, so this has convinced me that many many allegedly heterosexual men are in reality bisexual. Most men like to have sex with other men, if they try it. But many are en denial....

P.S... every time that I write the Word WHO, my computer writes it with big letters because it automatically thinks that it´s the World Health Organisation I am referring to...stupid computer....
Ya , I have heard of and know of straight men who have had sex with men.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:25 PM   #48
1zenith
Banned

Default Ya thats me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
Maybe you haven't met the right man yet, you'll never know until it happens.
I thought I was straight, but it turns out I'm asexual. I don't experience sexual attraction, but I love romance. If you can have sex without love, you can sure have love without sex.
Both the people I have loved have been men, but I find black women very attractive, I liked Norma from Shameless (uk version) and the black gay lady in Pitch Perfect.
I don't consider myself bisexual, I consider myself asexual/ panromantic.
I want LOVE with out sex too. My 4D reptilians give me sex in OBEs and dream states so i am good.
Had another one this morning (dream). lol
Old 02-06-2015, 07:29 PM   #49
1zenith
Banned

Default WOW. Yes i agreeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandon3000 View Post

Past incarnations matter , Whether you were male or female spirit or alien.
I was MALE reppie in the 4d in my past incarnation, then came here , so
of course I liked women.

Now asexual though. lol

Last edited by 1zenith; 02-06-2015 at 07:29 PM.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:29 PM   #50
fairyprincess

Quote:
Do you believe in reincarnation? If a person had a recent incarnation that was of the opposite gender, could this influence this incarnation to be trans gender or gay?
What do you mean, how does it work? It doesn't work. It's bollocks....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 07:30 PM   #51
1zenith
Banned

Default Yes totally.

Quote:
That was true for me, having been a male reppie in my last life.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:16 AM   #52
hound_of_sound
Banned

Quote:
But I am telling you it is mind control and how you been treated by society.

What I mean is YES I have the ability to be bi and could be if I wanted to be...

If right person came along. SO yes I am bi but A non practicing bi.

When you are all consciouness and break out of mind control, YOU will be BI too. Either practicing or nonpracticing. Heheee.
So what you are trying to tell us is that your sexuality somehow makes you superior to people who are not bi because they are controlled and you think you are not?

Its not different to straight people who thinks gays are lower

Last edited by hound_of_sound; 03-06-2015 at 11:34 AM.
hound_of_sound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 08:17 AM   #53
hound_of_sound
Banned

Quote:
Past incarnations matter , Whether you were male or female spirit or alien.
I was MALE reppie in the 4d in my past incarnation, then came here , so
of course I liked women.

Now asexual though. lol
I honestly think you are tripping
Old 03-06-2015, 08:54 AM   #54
h2pogo
Inactive

I think there is a good chance society could well be trying to mindcontol and condition us into being gay...look at the gay marriage agenda supported by all politicos and media and one sided demonising of those that oppose, and tv programing in general, the destruction of the family and forced adoptions, depopulation and eugenics agenda and the opening up of the new multi billion dollar baby farming clinics that the nonce state will control and regulate, and of course vaccinations...If they can get us to rebel against our true nature and they support it, we are a lot less likley to rebel against them, our new gods and mother land...

to say children are born with an instinct to fuck both man and woman is just plain batshit, unless your on a forum full of gays it would be laughed at..

curious if anyone that has raised kids would agree we are born gay?

Last edited by h2pogo; 03-06-2015 at 09:03 AM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 09:04 AM   #55
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
I think there is a good chance society could well be trying to mindcontol and condition us into being gay...look at the gay marriage agenda supported by all politicos and media and one sided demonising of those that oppose, and tv programing in general, the destruction of the family and forced adoptions, depopulation and eugenics agenda and the opening up of the new multi billion dollar baby farming clinics, and of course vaccinations...If they can get us to rebel against our true nature and they support it, we are a lot less likley to rebel against them, our new gods and mother land...

to say children are born with an instinct to fuck both man and woman is just plain batshit, unless your on a forum full of gays it would be laughed at..

It's easy for you to say that. Your not gay, and you don't have a gay person's experience.

If, as you claim, there's a gay brain-washing agenda why is there still straight people? It's not that successful a plot, is it?

Don't you think the apparent rise in gay people might be illusory? Maybe there's always been gay people, but socially they've had to keep quite because it would of been dangerous for them to be 'out'?
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 09:49 AM   #56
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
It's easy for you to say that. Your not gay, and you don't have a gay person's experience.

If, as you claim, there's a gay brain-washing agenda why is there still straight people? It's not that successful a plot, is it?

Don't you think the apparent rise in gay people might be illusory? Maybe there's always been gay people, but socially they've had to keep quite because it would of been dangerous for them to be 'out'?
Not any more, here in Ireland media, executives, politicians and celebrities have all come out and been applauded by media, politicians and celebrities ..Its totally acceptable in society, in fact if you say a child needs a mother its a social media witch hunt..best be silent.
No one is speaking out for the natural family values accept rouge state Russia and the relegious fanatics...Its not even an anti gay argument.

Gays are being played as far as i can see..
Like most minority civil liberty movements always have..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 09:55 AM   #57
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
A asexual who has sex every night with reptiles.
Old 03-06-2015, 12:22 PM   #58
twilight_sparkle
Banned

I really can't believe how immature some people are about homosexuality.
There is a man in his fifties who I am in a band with. We did a charity event at the weekend which was in aid of breast cancer, so all the band were required to wear pink. He got really upset about it because he said he didn't want people thinking be was gay, and that he had a pathological hatred of " shirt lifters" and he even equated them with paedophiles!!?
On the day he wore a nice pink shirt, I joked with him that he must have put his red socks in the wash with his white shirt, but to be honest, I was really annoyed with his childish comments, I would have liked to have slapped him.

Last edited by twilight_sparkle; 03-06-2015 at 12:22 PM.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 01:42 PM   #59
hound_of_sound
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
I think there is a good chance society could well be trying to mindcontol and condition us into being gay...look at the gay marriage agenda supported by all politicos and media and one sided demonising of those that oppose, and tv programing in general, the destruction of the family and forced adoptions, depopulation and eugenics agenda and the opening up of the new multi billion dollar baby farming clinics that the nonce state will control and regulate, and of course vaccinations...If they can get us to rebel against our true nature and they support it, we are a lot less likley to rebel against them, our new gods and mother land...

So every time there is a social change we are being controlled? what if people at the top are just pretending to get onside with people who are forcing change from the bottom? lets face it, they need the support of the masses to keep them where they are.
Old 03-06-2015, 03:37 PM   #60
1zenith
Banned

Default I am NOT . I dont do drugs.

Quote:
I had a complete past life (flash forward) (flash present) experience in 2004

where i completely BECAME a male reptilian. I laid down and BOOM...
MORPHED into a big, 6' 3" big dong'd reptilian being.

My brain was very VISCIOUS and i guarantee you i didn't have any ability to feel empathy and sympathy or emotions.

I knew nothing of D I then or of reptilians .

Never heard of them at the time.

I knew nothing of my alien presence at the time either.

It wasnt a flash back because that reptilian WHO i used to be and still am is still living in the NOW/present.

Last edited by 1zenith; 03-06-2015 at 03:38 PM.