Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 21-05-2011, 09:49 AM   #21
busa

The lies and deciepts against us are many and complex.

But this is just one of the bigger lies and deceptions.

The orthodox religions have played their part in this deception, either knowingly or not as each indididual case may be.

But the fact is other life forms can share our meat body.
This body houses our spirit, but it can also house more than one spirit if you let them.

This is a big truth that has been denied us all along.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 09:51 AM   #22
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by markas32 View Post
markas32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I researched it afer someone mentioned it and then low and behold, i went to MCC for a landlords meeting yesterday, r but then something strange happened i switched off from Jennie SEEX MCC housing office by going BLah Blah BLah in my head, because i then threw it back she was speaking non speak and gibberish and then all of a sudden she started getting all flustered and kept staring over at me, I then took my chance and asked in front of a whole audice why MCC had written up an illegal clause knowing it was unenforceable and then targetting myselfand my tenant because we refused to use Homes 4 U, I kept pushing the MCC staff on the panel why they are employing nazis and nazi policies and they couldnt answer.

for full details and names http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=163150&page=5

I then shout Ive had enough of this bollocks after telling the whole audince I had written 100 pages to the Peter beardmore MCCOfficial Housing Director who refused to either meet or even answer, then his minions tried supporting him, funny they were all part of the same team, knew it was illegal and then feign surprise when confronted they are using illegal practice and denying taking people to court and I dont know anything about this, when its the same woman enforcing it Stragne that.

I walked out and infront of the whole audience I said they were ANTI LAndlord and a bunch of nazis, funny enough after coming out of the room I shouted what a bunch of arseholes and the ceaning staff smiled

I shouted PeterBeardmore is anazi and Jenni Seex is a **** outside, and then I noticed something strange people suddenly started looking away or buzzing on their phones , having read about gang stalking earlier, i realised i was a target after all, and their stupid pranks would have been enough for someone to top themselves but im much tooo clever for that.

Then today, i had two vans try to run e off the road, they stare at you when you have your radio on and i sing at the top of my voices they hate, it when i saw a **** put two fingers and the wanker signal, up at me "for what singing" I gave the v,s back then a carton of milkmwas thron out their window onto my car, on the motorway of all things, how stupid and evil are these demonic possed cunts.

Then another tried to ram me from behind, now how did they know who i was unless i have been traced , the ploy is the first van looks over and smiles if they see you singing then they pull back and the nasty pricks come up at the side and behind, lull you into a false sense of security and then try massive paranoia, and then if that doesnt work they trhow shit and dangerous articles at you, when that doesnt work they get on their phones calling their chief no doubt and a few seconds later a taxi or a van will come alongside and try again, i have decided to stare them out now they absolutely hate it when you defy them , but they cannot come to close to angels of the higher powers within the universe.

I bel;ieve they are demonic and because they at some point have cried out to their demonic gods, I WANT !!!!!MONEY usually, FAME. POWER, they have become completelypossed y PURE EVIL.
But then if we the good guys are real angels of light YOU AINT GONNA WIN MUTHER FUCKERS.
THats It RAnt OverXXX

I may not be a bible basher, but i have challenged the council and that seems enough to justify targetting, my friends have been target stooges, as they have a nurse your friend back to health message implanted in their heads, becuase i had a breakdown, which i didnt but they have a OH we were concerend about you, and you need to be taken care off then when you tell them to stop their targetting they get flustered and annoyed, happened with my ex, happened with my family, weak people are so easily influenced.
I even had this idea, they are implanted witha "the victim is a special light person and needs to be looked after as their health is paramount, they either do or dont realise however I dont want doctors or idiots playing nursey, i want people who will just listen without challenging and intimidation

Example my so called best Mate a John Binding senior social worker manager for a london council borough, has a bahabit, when I am talking about something, more often about a sexual parter will throw in obscures comments like what does X do, where are they from etc, mid flow, it throws you off your train of thought and then you feel ill, until i started noticing him doing it, and then i thought you **** you just NLPed me, ann Im your mate alledgedly, i saw the same in my ex, and my lodger, again a social worker, and then a lodger who nicked my cds, and when challenged, it but then left at 530am, moonlighting, im sorry if i was accused of stealing i would stand my ground not leave in the middle of the night, that smacks of HAHA I caught you out you ****.

I am so much smarter than these idiots and they feed off our auras, they are vampires and evil and i aint paranoid.
They use mobile triangulation, clicking and tapping, direct mobile guns shooting rays at tyour head.
They are using INTENT, to create a thought pattern that is alien to the host, seen it all you nobheads.
You behave like that and think that you are credible?

Do you smoke weed by any chance?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 09:54 AM   #23
muggles

Hello kiddo

I'm also a TI, though at the moment it seems to be mainly EMF / microwave (Direct Energy Weapons) straight into my home! n.b. my toddler is also attacked.

The most likely reason being involvement with the council (campaigning against some of their policies).

I have experienced some gang-stalker stuff, not very nice. All I can say is carry on singing. Its worse in small towns, I think, where everyone knows everyone. At least, thats my experience. Put it this way, at about the same time, the people who were usually pleasant to me in shops, started to be nasty. Then there were a number of peculiar events, such as a car pulling up opposite the house -- and someone just sitting there watching me.

BIG HUGS, stay strong, try not to give them any ammunition with which they can have you sectioned. This sh*te makes you FEEL mad, no matter how sane you are.
muggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 09:55 AM   #24
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
You behave like that and think that you are credible?

Do you smoke weed by any chance?
Ahhhh Marpat ! A timely interuption.

Do you speak for your co-habitee that owns you ? Or does it speak for you ?

Old 21-05-2011, 10:02 AM   #25
busa

I am concerned that as we start to discuss this very hidden truth, the whole thread was moved rapidly to a back water section of the forum.

Old 21-05-2011, 10:48 AM   #26
revelator

Exclamation It won`t be Hidden no more...!!

The growing numbers of testimonies,and people prepared to speak out about these Organised attacks on Targeted Individuals is slowly getting to be known by growing numbers of the population.The advice from websites dedicated to this most Evil of violations and networking amongst surviving TI`s bodes well for those yet to be targeted or newly targeted.

Take advantage of the positive good advice already posted here, check out areyoutargeted.com,there are many other helpful sites also, they will help you to cope with the extremes of emotions and reactions you understandably may be experiencing.From my personal experience of this Evil initial disbelief what was being perpetrated,a sense of who could do such a thing,quickly evolved to the fact I`m up against something truly Evil and only one power can counter these devils.

I have a strong faith which the perps even try to undermine, there is no low to which they will not sink,I see their faces and I sometimes have only pity, that they have sold their souls,and for what..!My most serious suggestion is try to remain cool aloof,not easy at all, with whatever provocation and harassment they attack you with most especially in public.From bitter recent experience I must forewarn you never give the `Authorities` ammunition to set you up,getting you into their control, prison or hospital is a goal they will have.

Take comfort you are not alone this is UK and Worldwide Evil being perpetrated,let your true friends step forward to help and keep your humanity..
Old 21-05-2011, 11:25 AM   #27
muggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
I am concerned that as we start to discuss this very hidden truth, the whole thread was moved rapidly to a back water section of the forum.
Yes, its because it might scare people away from becoming Truthers.

But my harassment started because of who I am and my beliefs - mostly it is GOOD and moral people who are concerned with FAIRNESS who are picked out.

Trouble is, Icke himself has been attacked with DEW and in his most recent book talks about it... but in terms of "just ignore it and it will go away". Sadly for many people it doesn't "go away" it slowly destroys health, for some of us our loved-ones health too (if they harass your entire family, or kids). Not much consolation really when you can see the effect it is having.
muggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 03:25 PM   #28
amandaf

Location: Michigan...in a small suburb near Detoilet (Detroit)

I am not understanding this post. The original poster stated that Homes 4 U is stalking him for not using their service? Homes 4 U is a realty company correct (I just had to research them because I didn't know who they are)? By the way I just went to the Homes 4 U website http://www.homes4u.co.uk/about-us/ Notice the part on this page "Our staff are a special breed too" creepy.
amandaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 03:35 PM   #29
deca

Again I not going to say weather gangstalking is real or not …many TI`s believe its real and act upon it or suffer from it.
My personal view is TI`s can be tricked , put into altered states ,sounds/voices projected at them …were before they were targeted they walked about worrying about what they going to have for tea, things they going to do/just have etc….they now are in a hyper vigilant state think who/how/why is attacking them ….TI`s by there altered states/behaviour can create there own hell can actual provoke others around them to harass them by openly video people (local people might think you are a snitch grass ) or by making false accusation or confronting people you could be in for retaliations or be discredited as some local loon and people around you take advantage of you play tricks on you , shout abuse , crimes against you…also your life style might of changes you moved to a deprived area were anti social behaviour is the norm and you don’t work

being attacked with some type of mind weapon probably via microwaves is going to make you paranoid if your not you would not be reacting normal to the situation would you.

but go down this persons route as your situation will get worse as people around you will think you nuts and actually others will respond to you in a negative way

Satanist Gangstalker being questioned

until you understand how YOU are being subverted and your body/mind being hacked I am afraid you will walk around with a subverted perception of things happening around you

again visiting gangstalking websites are only going act as conformation bias and positive reinforcement and sever to persuade you that you are right and everyone else has changed/subverted into stalking you..to many victims are living in denial and suffering from victim mentality

look at the technology,mind control and how being in these shit situation effects you psychologically

think about people in our situation and behave/claim what we do , society been conditioned to shit on us, its not some conspiracy as such involving paid network of gangstalkers at all

again look at David icke and how people reacted to his terry wagons interview almost over night he was made a figure of ridicule , was every one a gang stalker that made a joke at his expense or acted negative towards him?
again he was changing not society...he was made to be some type of outcast
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 21-05-2011 at 03:54 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 04:07 PM   #30
martg
Inactive

I realised recently that if it stopped i'd miss it, how fucked up is that?
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 04:16 PM   #31
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
I realised recently that if it stopped i'd miss it, how fucked up is that?
yeah this really does physiologically screw you up ...I get that , if I not getting something happening media feedback, planes and helicopters flying over head every time a leave my home I feel down/neglected ...then I think what are they up too the calm before the storm...this does create some screwed up mental mind sets ...again mainly I believe to make you act/talk in ways that others will perceive as grandiose/persecution delusions

again they have many tricks to subvert and alter your perception and belief and create these percepts and mind sets and that's half the battle to realise they are doing that.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 21-05-2011 at 04:21 PM.
Old 21-05-2011, 04:19 PM   #32
amandaf

What the OP is saying may be very true. Maybe if the OP tried to change his state of thinking it could stop. The reason I suggest this is because on days that I go out and I am in a bad mood I attracts all sorts of negative attention.
Old 21-05-2011, 04:23 PM   #33
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaf View Post
What the OP is saying may be very true. Maybe if the OP tried to change his state of thinking it could stop. The reason I suggest this is because on days that I go out and I am in a bad mood I attracts all sorts of negative attention.
again you get trapped in hyper vigilant mental states that`s very good at monitoring everyone's else's behaviour but at the expense of monitoring your own
Old 21-05-2011, 04:29 PM   #34
martg
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
yeah this really does physiologically screw you up ...I get that , if I not getting something happening media feedback, planes and helicopters flying over head every time a leave my home I feel down/neglected ...then I think what are they up too the calm before the storm...this does create some screwed up mental mind sets ...again mainly I believe to make you act/talk in ways that others will perceive as grandiose/persecution delusions
yes! that's it exactly!
I wasn't sure anyone would understand but you hit the nail on the head.
It's not so much that I would miss it, it's just that because it has become an all pervading part of life then we are constantly in a state of expectation.

Quote:
it doesn't work that way, perhaps if the OP were just 'on edge' and reading too much into things, but when you are being gangstalked it never ends, and it encompasses all aspects of life, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

our personal feelings and actions have no effect whatsoever because these things aren't in our heads, there are real people out there who try and harass their targets until they kill themselves
Old 21-05-2011, 04:32 PM   #35
amandaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
yes! that's it exactly!
I wasn't sure anyone would understand but you hit the nail on the head.
It's not so much that I would miss it, it's just that because it has become an all pervading part of life then we are constantly in a state of expectation.

it doesn't work that way, perhaps if the OP were just 'on edge' and reading too much into things, but when you are being gangstalked it never ends, and it encompasses all aspects of life, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

our personal feelings and actions have no effect whatsoever because these things aren't in our heads, there are real people out there who try and harass their targets until they kill themselves

Is there a good website where I can learn more about gang stalking?
Old 21-05-2011, 04:37 PM   #36
martg
Inactive

Quote:
I'm not too sure, strange as it may sound I've never looked into it (didn't think it would help)

Deca may know of some good material, he has put a lot of work into researching I think.
Old 21-05-2011, 04:39 PM   #37
deca

Quote:
again I believe that many so called gangstalking tactics are more due to mind control effects and the psychological effects of being targeted and the victim trying to figure who/why/how is happening to them ,plus the consequence of being targeted
we are hard-wired to look for physical threats in an environment ,plus normal look for a motive and personal reason/explanation for being attacked.

again gangstalking only sites don`t explain this at all just propagate the paranoia and ignorance
Old 21-05-2011, 04:49 PM   #38
amandaf

OK....I have never heard of gangstalking.....well actually I have, but I didn't know it was referred to as gangstalking. I know what it is now http://gangstalkingworld.com/what-is-gang-stalking/ . I wanted to add, I think certain celebrities are victims of gang stalking, Mel Gibson is one of them. Not that I condone some of his behavior, but I I just can't help but think he is a victim of it.

Last edited by amandaf; 21-05-2011 at 04:56 PM.
Old 21-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #39
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Ahhhh Marpat ! A timely interuption.

Do you speak for your co-habitee that owns you ? Or does it speak for you ?
I speak for common sense and rationality rather than hysterical outburst of emotion that are directed at 'shadowy' figure.
Old 21-05-2011, 05:43 PM   #40
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
You should look at a book called Prometheus Rising. It discusses two aspects of mind, the thinker and the prover. The thinker creates situations and the prover basically convinces the mind that these things are true.

Have you seen the Da Vinci code where they talk about scotoma? the mind sees what it chooses to. In this way it is not a big leap for a person to convince themselves that they are being stalked and their own mind 'proving' that they are by conviction through fear and self conditioning