Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 19-02-2007, 04:58 PM   #41
tinmenace

What is this at Denver Airport? Does this resemble a pyramid with the missing capstone?

http://www.globalfailure.com/images/...%20airport.jpg
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 05:55 PM   #42
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

it certainly does- but what is it? and why is it at denver airport? google earth is great- but im sure they have 'covered up' certain parts that they dont want us to look at!!- the other week i found an island in the middle of nowhere with what looked like a factory/building with definate signs of activity- but the island was like tiny- hardly worth building on!! i dunno- maybe im just very suspicious now- but it didnt feel right- i'll see if i can find it again!!
lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 06:12 PM   #43
tinmenace

What do you make of my post about the North Pole?
Old 19-02-2007, 07:03 PM   #44
seamus

yes! The earth is hollow!

Admiral Robert Byrd said he flew past the pole and found a land full of mastodons and trees.

i am seeding a torrent of a long out-of-print book, "The Hollow Earth" by Dr. R. W. Bernard. Search ******** for bernard and hollow, and you will find it. Highly recommended. If you watch the secrets of alchemy video series on google, keep this in mind.

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 07:27 PM   #45
tinmenace

You just knew exactly where I was going with that didn't you??!

Yes, I've read it, and it was very good. I found an old worn out copy at my library, believe it or not!

There is a hollow-earth expedition this year http://www.phoenixsciencefoundation.org/apex.htm I hope it actually happens. Just as long as they forget about the compasses when they reach 0, and keep going straight. Because, as the book suggests, there is a ring that has a zero reading, and beyond that the compasses don't seem to work properly.

I look forward to the torrent. Let me know when you go live with it.
Old 19-02-2007, 07:40 PM   #46
tinmenace

I was looking around Israel, Jordan, etc on GoogleEarth, and I found this location which I named Israel, but am not sure if it's actually in Israel. http://www.globalfailure.com/images/israel.jpg

It measures about 1.80 miles long, and 1.20 miles wide and goes even onto mountainous terrain from what appears to be flat and sandy terrain.

What is this?

I was looking around that area, because I read Zecharia Sitchin's The Earth Chronicles Expeditions a couple of months ago, and found it FASCINATING! He has some awesome photos that he didn't publish for about 2 decades. Photos taken at different times but seem to depict the same weird cloud formation ontop the same mountain. The clouds look like saucers, and he tried to figure them out for many years and finally just published them anyway, since travel in that area is very difficult and he didn't want to risk never publishing them at all. Do you have the book, or would you like me to scan the photos for you so that you can see?

He had some interesting information about the platform where the Dome of the Rock stands and this could be why it's such a contended site.

Your thoughts?
Old 20-02-2007, 02:13 PM   #47
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

that is weird- i have no idea what it might be!! your post on the north pole was very interesting too, although i have to investigate further in order to come up with a sensible post!! lol!! what did you think of my illuminati symbol of our 'trading standards' logo?!! talk about rubbing our faces in it!! lol
Old 20-02-2007, 02:20 PM   #48
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

PS: the clouds you are refering to are called Lenticular clouds- (dont ask me why they are that way) here's a link!
http://pic1.funtigo.com/valuca/?g=25544746&cr=1
Old 20-02-2007, 02:48 PM   #49
tinmenace

Thumbs up

Wow! Yes those clouds are fantastic. Thanks for the incredible link. I take it you have that book then?

Yes, that Illuminati symbol....how utterly transparent! At least you recognize it for what it is. We have a very Egyptian looking building downtown, with all kinds of symbols on it. I have never actually stopped to take a closer look, but I think I will this weekend, and post some photos, and you can tell me what you think of them.

Right, the North Pole thing is interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about it, I have a lot of questions that I need answered before I can accept it completely. But, I'll tell you that their misrepresentation of the NP on GoogleEarth nags at me. Why would they do that? If you get a chance, read that book that Seamus talked about. It's very interesting and might leave you with more questions than answers.
Old 20-02-2007, 03:01 PM   #50
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Thumbs up

d'ya know- i had that same thought when i looked at the north pole on google earth- but up until now it didnt occur to me to question it!! i remember thinking to myself- why would they label the north pole in the wrong place- its in the water not on the ice? but as always they rely on that same ignorance i displayed all those weeks ago when i had an explore around- (thats when i found the 'island' thats so small its barely worth building on!) I dont know-nothing surprises me anymore- after researching the sick f**ks that are controlling this world and the levels they will stoop to-i dont think im 'paranoid' anymore- jus 'awake'!! lol
Ihavn't got the book you are refering to but we talked about Lenticular clouds on another forum and i recognised what you were describing so thought i'd post you the link- they are strange but very majestic also! i wonder if they have something to do with 'energy'???
I have bee thinking the same about our buildings around the town- i too am gonna take a camera and take some pics and post them here over the next few weeks- this masonic island is full of it!!
Old 23-02-2007, 12:34 AM   #51
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie View Post
this masonic island is full of it!!

Yes you keep saying so.... Is it really like obvious and in your face? Or are you just more aware than the others on the island?
Old 25-02-2007, 08:54 PM   #52
masonic3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimijams View Post
Did they also teach you the handshake

Best to say did they teach you the "Grip and Token"
All very intresting...
masonic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2007, 03:00 PM   #53
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

ok,ok- i hear ya timenace!! *shuts repetetive mouth*!!!!! LOL
excuse me if i go on- but when you find out that after 26yrs the world is not as you'd been led to believe it is...it can be a little shocking and you want to talk about it!! *scuttles away into corner with head bowed*
Old 26-02-2007, 04:41 PM   #54
masonic3
Banned

Quote:
ok,ok- i hear ya timenace!! *shuts repetetive mouth*!!!!! LOL
excuse me if i go on- but when you find out that after 26yrs the world is not as you'd been led to believe it is...it can be a little shocking and you want to talk about it!! *scuttles away into corner with head bowed*
Tell me about it, i am intrested..................

thats if you don't mind?
masonic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2007, 08:42 PM   #55
tinmenace

Quote:
*scuttles away into corner with head bowed*
Nooo, don't scuttle away, I wasn't scolding you. I'm just interested. You tell me a story, and I'll tell you my latest from last week (and I might even get some photos to back it up with).
Old 04-03-2007, 03:13 PM   #56
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

oh the perils of smoking too much pot!! LOL, totally read that in the wrong context!! thought i was having my botty spanked!! lol

Yes its totally in my face- but i suppose it is everywhere not just here- its just i focus more here as it my 'home'! Ive been told from an early age that the iow is full of masons- and ive met some- but i never knew what it actually meant- my mum even tells me she went to dinner the other night at a 'masons' and their wives dinner party!!! I went crazy at her!! she said she isnt in to all that - but she wont listen to me about who/what they are and what it all stands for- she saw it as innocent and said- 'oh but they were all lovely people- we got on very well'!!*excuse me while i spontaneously combust*
I see the symbolism on tv, papers etc etc you name it!! when i first read david ickes books and he said how he see things very differently now to how he used to (before 91) and that when you understand it all you can read the signs in 'their' symbolism thats everywhere- i couldnt 'get it' but slowly and surely- i have and i do- and its like im screaming but no-one can hear me!! extremely frustrating!!
Old 04-03-2007, 06:38 PM   #57
tinmenace

Thumbs up

Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing.

Here's mine:

I had to pick up a back issue of our newspaper the other day, so I drove down to their homeoffice, parked my car and started to walk toward the building. The first thing I noticed was that the entrance had a big glass pyramid over it. I smirked to myself, but thought that maybe it was just coincidence.

Then once I was under the pyramid, I looked down to the pattern on the ground and it was a pyramid from above. So, in other words a square divided into triangles with their points meeting in the middle. I just shook my head in amazement. So, I go inside and I'm directed to the counter that will sell me a back issue of the newspaper. One of the two women behind the counter was giving off such an evil vibe. I smiled at her but she just glared at me and said nothing. I paid her no attention and asked the other lady to help me find what I was looking for. It was quite interesting, and I intend to go back and take photos, and when I do, I'll share them.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:46 PM   #58
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

brilliant story, at least you can see the symbolism!! cant wait to see some pics- i havnt got round to doing any yet- but i will do for sure!! i was just searching another site when i saw the symbolism bit- his name is William Henry- he is a investigative mythologist, lecturer and author- he has a wonderful bit on the symbolism of the bush acceptance speech podium etc im not sure if i can post the link or not? due to copyright stuff?? just type in william henry into google though and go to ; 'Eye on Symbols' in the left hand column of his web page!! its very interesting!!! Enjoy!
Old 05-03-2007, 06:03 PM   #59
seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing.

One of the two women behind the counter was giving off such an evil vibe. I smiled at her but she just glared at me and said nothing. I paid her no attention and asked the other lady to help me find what I was looking for. It was quite interesting, and I intend to go back and take photos, and when I do, I'll share them.
Be sure to do the "yahweh" breathing technique as has been referenced here before.

here's a link to it: http://educate-yourself.org/cn/breat...s07aug04.shtml

have fun!

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 09:57 PM   #60
thoth

http://www.new4y.com/modules.php?nam...&t=867&start=0
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Indywarmem.jpg

http://images4.indianahistory.org/cg...B=1&DMROTATE=0
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote