Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 21-08-2010, 07:57 PM   #481
nelletuorg7

As I will never get to Paris, I must say thank you wakeup time for these revealing photos. I'm fascinated and appalled at the same time,lol. Great job, thanks for sharing! Sorry for your troubles, hope you're back soon.

We are the imagination of our souls.

Last edited by nelletuorg7; 21-08-2010 at 08:04 PM.
nelletuorg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2010, 10:35 AM   #482
wakeuptime

Default Chartres

Well, the computer is working again....sort of anyway as its considerably slower. The personal phone visit resulted in a black box attachment to our line that seems to monitor everything. As if it wasn't monitored before. Nonetheless, onward. Reading about Icke's recent troubles and knowing what Jane Burgermeister is going through puts my little computer attack in persective. All the best to David and Jane, both true heros.

Back to symbols. My summer holiday took me out to Chartres, one of the best preserved Gothic medieval cathedrals. I took the English tour with Malcolm Miller, a British man who has spent fifty years studying the cathedral. Even so he didn't give us much meaningful information aside from saying the stained glass windows stories have double meanings. He gave so little information, in fact, that he could well be a gate keeper. Rept. perhaps?

Malcolm Miller, the official English guide at Chartres.

Here's what the place looks like with its uneven twin tower design.

Oops, more computer blocks. I just tried to upload my pictures but the images won't appear. I'll post this little bit and see if I can clear up the cyber glitch. Until then. We'll get there one day.
Old 22-08-2010, 06:14 PM   #483
hermajesty

^ Glad to see you got some of the pictures up despite the cyber attacks.

Thanks for exposing all of these symbols, Wakeup Outing the Truth is obviously not without its risks.

Last edited by hermajesty; 22-08-2010 at 06:15 PM.
hermajesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 10:13 AM   #484
wakeuptime

Not without difficulties, that's for sure.

Looks as if my personal pictures are now off limit to post (completely blocked) so I'm limited to available pics. I have a few more places to cover as promised and will do my best with what I find.

This forum is so invaded by shills of late I sometimes wonder if its time to move elsewhere. Hard to have a discussion anymore or trust half the posters. I'm sure there are still some genuine symbols followers out there (I see you snapping pictures all over Paris....St. Denis Basilique was filled with people like me, taking shots of the royal burial spot). I'll do my best with now limited resources.

But ultimately the truth will come out. And the system knows it.

Last edited by wakeuptime; 23-08-2010 at 10:47 AM.
wakeuptime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 06:13 PM   #485
hermajesty

^ You could start your own blog to expose this stuff. You could use photobucket or imageshack to host the pictures. That way, you wouldn't have to worry about your pictures mysteriously disappearing off of this forum.
Old 23-08-2010, 07:05 PM   #486
wakeuptime

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermajesty View Post
^ You could start your own blog to expose this stuff. You could use photobucket or imageshack to host the pictures. That way, you wouldn't have to worry about your pictures mysteriously disappearing off of this forum.

It's not that they vanish off this forum (although that has happened) but I can't access them on my computer anymore. The images have been erased or just covered with a blank. So if I upload them on imageshack, there's no image.

I don't know how the system did that but they entered my computer and blocked access to my own pictures. Well, they cleared out the contents of my computer as well --- left it wiped clean --- so I guess they can get inside the system and manipulate.

HM, I can't access my personal pictures anymore on my own computer.....

Last edited by wakeuptime; 23-08-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Old 23-08-2010, 09:57 PM   #487
hermajesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeuptime View Post
It's not that they vanish off this forum (although that has happened) but I can't access them on my computer anymore. The images have been erased or just covered with a blank. So if I upload them on imageshack, there's no image.
Oh... I hope they are still on your camera or backed up somewhere else. It seems someone doesn't want all that info about the symbols getting out.
Old 24-08-2010, 10:56 AM   #488
wakeuptime

^ Yes, it certainly appears that way. I do have the photos backed up so they're safe. But my oh my the system is trying hard to shut everybody down, aren't they?
Old 28-08-2010, 11:22 AM   #489
wakeuptime

Chartres Cathedral is filled with reptilian imagery and a fair share of demonic figures cover the walls. The place has one of the darkest energies I've ever felt although the town is pleasant.

Malcolm Miller showed us the Zodiac stained glass windows which face the choir area. The choir room has mystery school checked black and whilte floors.

Here are a few types that people the cathedral walls.

The stained glass windows tell two stories as Miller revealed. Question remains what the hidden stories are.

Chartres is a UNESCO protected site and like many other cathedrals in France is undergoing renovation. Here's Semiramis with gargoyle overhead.

The sculpted walls are filled with detail.

Outside you're greeted by this angel (note the reptilian tail) with sundial and Roman arch behind her.

Old 29-08-2010, 10:52 AM   #490
wakeuptime

Default A few more from Chartres

Found these shots on Google, similar to some I took. This cathedral is covered with telling symbols.

Listening to the dragon, I suppose.

Demonic presences that we can't quite see but they're there.

Astrological figures on the exterior. The crab seems highly significant to them as I found crabs in St. Denis as well. Are those pinecones underneath?

Lovely one.

Skull man with the snake-like body.

A series of odd scenes surround the choir area. Choir entrances are numbered with 11, 12 and 13.

I assume that carries numerological meaning.

Many statues in Chartres are headless. A young man asked Miller why and the guide mumbled something about the Revolution. Perhaps. Or maybe, as with the stained glass, there's a hidden story.

Last edited by wakeuptime; 29-08-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old 17-04-2012, 06:33 AM   #491
roscoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysoprase View Post
Really interesting, wakeuptime!

Here is another symbol in Paris:

The Memorial Torch of Pont d’Alma

From the Vigilant Citizen:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=503
The police investigation into the death of Princess Diana was called

OPERATION PAGET

Now look at this:

"Let me tell every woman, however much " protected", whether Dairymaid or Duchess, that the safeguards which she imagines to be thrown around herself are but a mirage of the past. Her own and her children's future are at the mercy of those [occult] forces."

--Edith Starr Miller

Edith Starr Miller (1887-1933)
February 20, 2010

Also known as Lady Queenborough

Not long after Edith Starr Miller wrote these words in her book Occult Theocracy, she died suddenly in Paris. Even the Grand Lodge of Canada records that she died "under suspicious circumstances". All records have been lost. No newpaper article or obituary was published; no record of a coroner's report remains. Details of her life have been expunged, save for a New York Times clipping announcing her wedding in 1921.

All we know is she died Jan. 16th, 1933 at the age of 45 in good health, a year after filing for divorce Jan 8th, 1932 citing "cruelty." Her 72-year-old husband was Almeric Hugh Paget, 1st Baron of Queenborough, Union Party MP, House of Lords, Knight of the Order of the British Empire, Treasurer of the League of Nations, and member of British Union of Fascists.

Shortly before her death, she had completed her anthology of occult secret societies entitled "Occult Theocracy" and hired a printer in Paris to publish it.

She wrote:

"In offering this book to the public, I have endeavoured to expose some of the means and methods used by a secret world, one might almost say an underworld, to penetrate, dominate and destroy not only the so-called upper classes, but also the better portion of all classes,"

Edith Miller was never a member of the secret societies. As she wrote, she became aware of them because she'd married into the very Capstone of the British Occult Theocracy.

Is she the "victim" to whom she refers here?

"Irrefutable evidence of a particular example of underworld tyranny has come into my possession. The victim's guilt was her reluctance to step from virtue into the mire of evil which surrounded her. Moreover she was intolerant of evil and sought to oppose and destroy it. The case of her persecution at the hands of her foes is complete. She belonged to what is termed Society as did also some of the other actors in this bewildering drama."

Grand Lodge, Occult and New Age sites label Edith Starr Miller as an anti Semtic, pro-fascist, Christian fundamentalist, associating her with Nesta Webster's , "Jesuit-Jewish-Masonic-Illuminati-Bolshevik conspiracy theory."

This is how Satanists classify the vestiges of humanity who resist them.

LINEAGE

To understand her innocence of her position in elite society, think of Diana Spencer, Princess Diana. She was a brood mare with the right bloodlines.

Edith was born on July 16, 1887 in Newport, Rhode Island, the daughter of William Starr Miller ( Oct. 26, 1856 - Sept. 14, 1935 ) and Edith Caroline Warren ( April 15, 1866 - May 17, 1944 ). Her father William was a New York industrialist and real estate developer.

On a balmy summer afternoon in 1921, her wedding took place at her parent's Manhatten home on 5th Avenue, described as a 'simple ceremony' in the New York Times. Miss Miller's pedigree was top of the mark on the East Coast Anglo Establishment social registry.

Her grandfather had founded the New York Metropolitan Opera In that world bloodlines determine marriages.

Edith's cousin, Pauline Whitney was the daughter of William C. Whitney - an initiate of Yale Skull and Bones and partner with Lord Greenborough in Dominion Coal, Dominion Iron and Steel, and Broadway Railroad Company. These companies contributed to securing the oil distribution monopoly which folded competitors to John D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil domination of the petroleum industry by 1900.

This writer also traced the names of Edith's relatives to the Whitneys, and her middle name, Starr, is associated with founders of the OSS (later CIA), and the international financial AIG.

Both of Baron Queenborough's wives were 33 years old when he married them. Each gave him two daughters, no sons. Thus the Baron Queenborough title is extinct.

OCCULT THEOCRACY

"The power of theocrasy or exercise of government rule over the masses by a hierarchy of priests or adepts rested on its dual system of teaching, namely : Exoterism and Esoterism, the former a code of discipline of the thought and mode of life of the masses; the latter the hierarchic school wherein were trained the chosen adepts destined to safeguard the rules imposed upon the people by the high priests,"
she wrote.

Her aim "is to follow the outgrowth of Esoterism and a few of its multiple ramifications in the realm of perversion and subversion,"

According to Miller, Pharisee Judaism is not a religion at all, but a secret society posing as a religion, a "sect with Judaism as a rite." She cites Moses Mendelssohn who wrote "Judaism is not a religion but a Law religionized."

In a secret society, only the adepts know the real purpose. The rank and file is manipulated with warm platitudes and lies. The "innocent" who is unfit to know the "ugly truth" becomes an valiant defender of the faith and ideal recruiter. This also applies to Freemasonry which seems to be modeled on Judaism. Both secret societies advocate killing any member who reveals its secrets.

The real purpose of Judaism and all secret societies, Miller says, is to advance the agenda of the super rich.

"Regardless of their exoteric objects, the esoteric aims of most societies are all directed toward the same end, namely: the concentration of political, economic and intellectual power into the hands of a small group of individuals, each of whom controls a branch of the International life, material and spiritual, of the world today." (Occult Theocracy, p.661)

Western society, perhaps the whole world, is based on the secret society model. You cannot rise unless you are favored (or deemed useful) by the Illuminati, the highest rung of Freemasonry. We are in the position of the rank and file, lied to and manipulated.

Miller cites an expert on Judaism Flavien Brenier who compares the goals of Judaism with Freemasonry: Securing political power and gradually modifying "the conceptions of the people in the direction of their secret doctrine." (80)

CONCLUSION

Miller clearly understood the tempo of our times. She wrote in 1932:

"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant ! It is fashionable to be tolerant -- but mostly tolerant of evil -- and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."

Edith Starr Miller is an inspiration for those who wish to uphold the highest values of humanity against a tidal wave of satanic corruption.

Links

Available on Internet Archive .pdf free http://www.archive.org/details/OccultTheocracy

British Union of Fascists
Princess Diana 1995 Panorama Interview:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2369740344477#

THE INVESTIGATION INTO THE DEATH OF PRINCESS DIANA WHO ALSO DIED IN PARIS WAS

OPERATION PAGET

Last edited by roscoe; 17-04-2012 at 06:43 AM.
roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 06:39 AM   #492
roscoe

Default Occult theocracy

If you think there's nothing in this then look at the penultimate chapter of Edith Starr Miller's book.

Remember that the book is essentially about the Secret Occult Societies of the early 20th Century

But the Chapter is called

THE INTERNATIONAL BANK
(Founded 1930)

Quote:
CHAPTER CXXXVII

The Internationalization of finance reached its apotheosis when, on April 23 1930 the International Bank at Basle, commissioned to enrol the central banks of nine nations in its membership, was founded. As for the delegates from the different countries attending the meeting their names signify little for, owing to the speed and unanimity with which official appointments were made, it is evident that they were all instructed, or, in other words pledged, to obey borders. By whom were the orders given ? History may answer that question some day! Dr. Gates McGarrah was elected chairman of the board of directors with Mr. Leon Frazer his deputy and Sir Charles Addis and Dr. Melchior were elected vice-chairmen. The significance of this international institution was commented upon in an article entitled " Mammon being enthroned" by " Arthurian" in the Referee dated Sunday, April 13, 1930, in the following terms which, while constituting a warning to the English people, is actually an appeal to the people of the world. " One is amazed at the equanimity with which Sir Charles Addis describes the difficulty of enabling the Bank for International Settlements to avoid interference with the Sovereign Rights of the people of each of so many countries ! Surely the possibility alone ought to be adequate condemnation of the bank. The opening for chicanery, brute force, bribery, corruption and war, in the supposed solution of this problem, is unprecedented in the history of the world " The Bank is to exist for fifty years, if it can ; it is to pay no taxes during all that time ; and its assets and deposits are to be immune from seizure, confiscation, and censorship, in peace or war ; it is also to be subject to no restriction or prohibition of any kind on its imports and exports of gold or currency. So little do Government decisions regarding the Bank really count that, before the scheme has been sanctioned, the first part of the subscription has already been subscribed . The Bankers and business men to be associated are to ensure that there will be no uncertainty about the business that the Bank will promote, the ' money troubles which lie at the root' of the industrial depression and financial uncertainty are, of course, going to be cured by them — so they say. The Governor of the Bank of England (Mr Montagu Norman) is going to be a director of this foreign Bank. What an honour ! This Board, with the daily lives of hundreds of millions of people at its mercy, is going to meet at least ten times a year — four times at Basle... 'The Bank owes allegiance to no single government. ' It need keep no currency reserve... "This Bank that owes no allegiance to anyone can do as it likes,.... Mammon is enthroned upon the world, to make what profits it can, with unrestricted powers, for fifty years ! In addition to its extraordinary powers, it has control of the ' Machinery of Reparations ' which contains the means by which the wherewithal to liquidate Reparations can be squeezed out of the receivers at a profit to the payers Economic control
involves political control as well as every other control of any people. Truly, the megalomania of finance never went further, truly, there has never been anything like it in the world before " People of England ! Remember how the stranglehold of the Rank of England on all the other banks, on all the other financial houses, upon every business and upon every home and family has grown from the comparatively negligible sum of £1,200,000 of similar credit free of interest and the ' usufruct' thereof. This new usufruct will be the impoverishment, debasement, extinction, and is integration of all that the masses of this country care for, and the certain decline and fall and redistribution, into foreign hands, of the Rritish Empire..." In this country we have asked for the creation of interest-free credit to be lent to the people to be used for the production of wealth by and for the people, but by a great conspiracy of silence the idea is being suppressed. The hidden prize is not intended for us. Only those who have been swindled on a race-course by three-card trick men can realize what is now being done to all the peoples of the Allied countries by a debased money and credit-upon-credit trick, the like of which has never been attempted in the world before... " The alleged £80,000,000 per annum that Germany is supposed to pay to the United States for fifty-nine years is a delusion and a snare. But the aim of the section of Wall Street repudiated by President Hoover, which initially promoted the idea of the Plan (The Young Plan), is that, through Germany, this section of Wall Street shall dominate the world. " Note : Compare with The Protocols, (L. Fry, op. cit.)
Remember that this was written in 1933.

She says that all those loans and credit you were given in the 90s was the three-card trick to lure you into debt.

Never forget Edith Starr Miller
She died to save us.

Last edited by roscoe; 17-04-2012 at 06:52 AM.
Old 14-09-2012, 04:30 PM   #493
roscoe

FOREWORD TO OCCULT THEOCRASY (circa 1933) by Edith Starr Miller

Quote:
THIS BOOK makes no claim to literary merit. It is simply a work of research and documentation, giving evidence and facts which I trust will help the reader in drawing his own conclusions. In the course of my researches as an international political investigator into the causes of social unrest, I have probed the depths of infamy which now surrounds, not ours only, but also the next generation, whose right to lead a decent life should be as good as was ours. As a woman of the world I have witnessed things the existence of which I did not suspect and I have realised that, due to my " protected " position in life. they should never have been expected to have come to my knowledge. Let me tell every woman, however much " protected", whether Dairymaid or Duchess, that the safeguards which she imagines to be thrown around herself are but a mirage of the past. Her own and her children's future are at the mercy of those " forces " the activities of which it has been my business, for the last ten years, to follow as one of a group of investigators.
Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant ! It is fashionable to be tolerant — but mostly tolerant of evil — and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good. The wall of resistance to evil has thus been broken down and no longer affords protection to those who, persecuted by evil doers, stand in need of it. Worse still, there are cases wherein virtuous people's good name is relentlessly " filched from them ", but no effort will be made by the presumed good people to rally to their defence. Happy are they if they themselves can discover the cause of their ruin, materiel or moral, either partial or total. In offering this book to the public, I have endeavoured to expose some of the means and methods used by a secret world, one might almost say an underworld, to penetrate, dominate and destroy not only the so-called upper classes, but also the better portion of all classes. There are
those who feel confident that if they refrain from joining any society or group and avoid entanglements, no harm can befall them. To such, let me say that situations can be, and are, created for innocent dupes every day and wrecked homes are the direct result. Neither fortune nor a blameless life led, as it were, in an island of strict virtue in the midst of a tumultuous sea of evil, spells security.
Irrefutable evidence of a particular example of underworld tyranny has come into my possession. The victim's guilt was her reluctance to step from virtue into the mire of evil which surrounded her. Moreover she was intolerant of evil and sought to oppose and destroy it. The case of her persecution at the hands of her foes is complete. She belonged to what is termed Society as did also some of the other actors in this bewildering drama. The world, social, financial, legal and, shall we say also, the underworld, leaving to this word its generally accepted literal meaning, knows them. So many Jekylls and Hydes stalk about unsuspectingly in our midst ! From such an example I have been led to the conclusion that, among others, three factors can help one from being completely destroyed by the combined forces of that '' underworld " : a flawless life, independent means and real friends, all three of which must be backed by a fearless determination to fight evil on all points of the Masonic compass.
In these days when apparently vice triumphs and virtue must be penalized, it may be well for all of us to fight the undertow by which our children may be dragged under and must of necessity perish. Vice rings and secret societies form but one vortex into which youth is drawn and destroyed whilst the " good people ", because of their ignorance, look on helplessly in despair.
It is for their instruction that this book has been written. Its compilation has taken several years and, had it not been for the generous efforts of one of my friends, Mme de Shishmareff, and of several other persons, I would never have been able to complete the task which I set out to accomplish.
What must concern us all now is the protection of decency or, in other words — Equal rights — for such as are not vice adepts. This book is not complete. It will never be complete, but for the present it must remain as a study of the root conditions which have led to present day subversive upheavals and the overthrow of the principles of Christian civilization.
EDITH QUEENBOROUGH
at a word from the Hidden Masters!”

Edith Starr Miller - Occult Theocrasy 1933

Cromlech of Rennes
Old 15-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #494
white horse
Banned

Glad to see you back on the posting trail Wakeup!

Despite all that I have learnt over the years it still takes me by surprise the sheer volume and richness of this material you are presenting from France and Paris in particular!

Keep it up!
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 04:29 AM   #495
roman piso
Banned

These French Symbols are very interesting but your symbolic Literacy is not very good, they are no semiramis or Nimrod...they from Caesar

This is map of Roman Empire, France was part of it.

French is also a Latin derived Language, France is Submerged with Roman-Christian Symbolism, specially from the Imperial Cult of Julius Caesar.Augustus Caesar and Titus Caesar.

Here is the Statue of Liberty is France..

In ancient Roman religion and mythology, Liber ("the free one"), also known as Liber Pater ("the free Father") was a god of viticulture and wine, fertility and freedom, His festival of Liberalia (March 17) coincides with the Funeral of Caesar, Divus Iulius during his funeral on the festive day of Liber Pater, the Liberalia, March 17, 44 BC

This is where the Statue of Liberty came from (minted 29BC)

The top.. on the Left is Son-of-God Augustus... and the Right is Son-of-God Augustus being crowned, by "Divus Iulius", the 6-pointed Sidus Iulium , notive how Iulius Caesar to the far right is depicted... whom is holding up the Sidus Iulium.. which would become the Statue of Liberty holding the Torch..

This would then mutate into Sol Invictus

The same number of Points , as the Statue.. which represents the Seven Gods of Rome, and especially sacred to Julius.. July , the 7th Month was named after him, and the Comet of Caesar appeared in July.

The Basic Church Design is composed of the Design of the Iulian Temple and the Arc of Titus.. All the Arches, like in the Churches and Arc de Triomphe all built in the Image of the Original.. The Arc of Titus.

The Structure of the Church is based on the Temple of Iulius Caesar

The Circle, The Cross and the Four Pillers where Originally Part of the Iulian Cult..

Notice the Four Pillered Temple of Iulius caesar under the Statue of Liberty (Iulius Caesar) crowned with the 7 Gods of Roma

Triomphe from Latin triumphu, from Greek thriambos "hymn to Dionysus,", which means "victory, conquest" . Dionysus/Bacchus is extremely Important in the Cult of Caesar.. because Iulius Caesar was Murdered on the Ides of March. which coincides with the Festival of Dionysus (IA-U—NU—ShUSh) (Jesus), also known as Bacchus

The Cross is a Victory Symbol of Iulius Caesar's Triomphe

Last edited by roman piso; 17-09-2012 at 04:32 AM.
roman piso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 10:30 PM   #496
roman piso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
According to Miller, Pharisee Judaism is not a religion at all, but a secret society posing as a religion, a "sect with Judaism as a rite." She cites Moses Mendelssohn who wrote "Judaism is not a religion but a Law religionized."
The Pharisee's where the 1st Century Authors of the New Testament , Paul-Peter where both Pharisees, Pharisees are Essentially Roman Infiltrators of Judaism..and the Pharisees are Anti-Jewish and Pro-Roman, behind the Roman-Jew Conflict and the New Testement Authorship/

Here is a Passage from the Gospel of Thomas

(39) Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scribes have taken the
keys of Knowledge and hidden them.

Who hold's the Jews ? (Kingdom of Heaven is ROME)

Matthew 16:19,
Jesus says to Peter, "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

The True Identity of Peter.

The name "Peter" or, correctly Rendered is "PETRO", and the one person in history who also bears that name, is the founding father of the Flavians.

There is also a "Simon", (Titus Flavius Simonides)

The Life Of Flavius Josephus
I began to conduct myself according to the rules of the sect of the Pharisees, which is of kin to the sect of the Stoics, as the Greeks call them.

Acts 23:6
Then Paul, knowing that some of them were Sadducees and the others Pharisees, called out in the Sanhedrin, "My brothers, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee. I stand on trial because of my hope in the resurrection of the dead."

St Peter, St Paul [Pseudonyms] are all Roman-Pharisees [Flavians]

Flavios, was also rendered "Fabius" (Fabius Justus) , Fabian Society ?

Last edited by roman piso; 17-09-2012 at 10:31 PM.
roman piso is offline   Reply With Quote