Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Old 28-02-2016, 02:46 PM   #21
Firewand

For those who may be interested. MacroMedia Freehand MX. In some ways a better program than something like Adobe Illustrator, and hard to find now. From me. Enjoy. Here

Last edited by Firewand; 28-02-2016 at 05:11 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2016, 06:27 PM   #22
jesus_lizard
Banned

Location: In a Beverly Hills mansion, rolling in tons of ca$h

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
For those who may be interested. MacroMedia Freehand MX. In some ways a better program than something like Adobe Illustrator, and hard to find now. From me. Enjoy. Here
Is there a mac one?
I bought a graphics tablet from Lidl and I've been dying to try it out with some decent software.
jesus_lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2016, 07:16 PM   #23
Firewand

No.
Old 02-03-2016, 03:39 PM   #24
Firewand

For those who may not have the spare cash for the Adobe products. The Macromedia stuff is every bit as good as some of the Adobe stuff. In some cases better, and certainly easier to learn. You'll need something like Winrar to extract the files.

Design your own vector graphics art, or your own webpage etc. Macromedia Fireworks, a top-flight Web/vector graphics editor, and the old industry standard favourite among graphic designers. From me. Enjoy. Here

Also Macromedia Flash pro. The old industry standard design platform for creating vector graphic animations, cartoons, and videos etc. Enjoy. Here

Last edited by Firewand; 02-03-2016 at 03:45 PM.
Old 22-04-2018, 05:28 PM   #25
Firewand

For those who might be interested, or for any aspiring motion graphics or 3D special effects artists, you can now get SideFX Houdini apprentice version completely free. SideFX Houdini is one of the best 3D and simulation programs on the market. The full commercial version is silly money. Like 5 grand per license.

The only limitations the apprentice version has is you can only render final composites in 720p hd with a small water mark, you can't use it for commercial purposes i.e on big studio movie projects, and there's no support for third party plugins. Which is no big deal really, as SideFX Houdini doesn't need any extra third party plugins to make top notch simulations and visual effects. Everything is native and built inside the program already. including a top notch render engine. The water mark can also easily be covered up with a small logo placed over the top too. 720p hd is also still not bad, and is certainly good enough for Youtube uploads. Youtubes lousy compression rates after uploads means you can hardly tell the difference between 720p and 1080p anyhow. You're worth money to the industry if you master software like this.

Surfaced Studio does some good tutorials.

Last edited by Firewand; 22-04-2018 at 06:29 PM.