Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 28-08-2017, 12:29 PM   #1
snowleopard

Default After 1972, Scientology was taken over and falsified

Is this why the media is obsessed with attacking Scientology?

http://blog.scientology-1972.org/201...and-falsified/

Scientology and remote viewing. Very interesting info.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/mind_cont...remote_viewing

Quote from second article:

"As is well and thoroughly covered elsewhere, the "Church of Spiritual Technology" (CST) created altered versions of all of Hubbard's books and materials and began systematically replacing the originals with the altered versions. Even Hubbard taped lectures were edited, sometimes with entire sections removed. Earlier versions of the Hubbard works were collected up and destroyed. The claim was that the new versions were "correcting" the earlier versions.

Around the same time that the Guardian Office was destroyed, copies of what were purported to be the confidential upper materials began to be published in several media sources, first in a small Las Vegas rag called the Las Vegas Review-Journal, later in some broader publication magazines, and even excerpts in the Los Angeles Times and the Washington Post–whose Office of Naval Intelligence officer/reporter Bob Woodward told the world what it should be allowed to know about Watergate. No sources have ever been revealed for these purported confidential Scientology materials. Given the proven track of CST altering the works, and the fact that federal agencies had confidential upper-level Scientology materials in their files, there is sound foundation for the belief that the "OT Levels" in circulation are altered forgeries.

CST has made certain that it can never been proven one way or another by burying the original works in underground vaults, at least one of which they traded into the possession and control of the U.S. federal government on 24 August 1992.

In a nutshell, this research suggests that U.S. intelligence agencies recognized the power and potential of L. Ron Hubbard's work early on. They initially tried to work with Hubbard and Scientology to forward their secret agendas. When it eventually became clear that Hubbard would not cooperate, and in fact did his best to thwart these efforts, an intensive infiltration of Scientology was begun that gradually, yet dramatically changed the course of Scientology, such that it eventually diverted far from its original goals."

Last edited by snowleopard; 28-08-2017 at 01:22 PM.
snowleopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 03:18 AM   #2
oz93666

I had to laugh at this quote ...."The intelligence agency initially tried to work with Hubbard and Scientology to forward their secret agendas. When it eventually became clear that Hubbard would not cooperate, and in fact did his best to thwart these efforts, an intensive infiltration of Scientology began ...."

Clearly written by a scientologist who can't believe the thing was a psi-op right from the start ....

Hubbard was in US naval intelligence from WWII onwards , scientology began in the 1950's , obvious BS , and a NWO creation , with Hubbard's full cooperation , he was just a front man , scientology was all designed by backroom, egghead , psychological operations experts ..

After his death , naval intelligence , already infesting the scientology organisation, deleted and replaced records , just fine tuning their creation.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 12:15 PM   #3
snowleopard

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I had to laugh at this quote ...."The intelligence agency initially tried to work with Hubbard and Scientology to forward their secret agendas. When it eventually became clear that Hubbard would not cooperate, and in fact did his best to thwart these efforts, an intensive infiltration of Scientology began ...."

Clearly written by a scientologist who can't believe the thing was a psi-op right from the start ....

Hubbard was in US naval intelligence from WWII onwards , scientology began in the 1950's , obvious BS , and a NWO creation , with Hubbard's full cooperation , he was just a front man , scientology was all designed by backroom, egghead , psychological operations experts ..

After his death , naval intelligence , already infesting the scientology organisation, deleted and replaced records , just fine tuning their creation.
Proof please.
Old 29-08-2017, 01:05 PM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowleopard View Post
Proof please.
You don't specify which particular part you want proof of ....

It can all be found with search ... I'll show his involvement with naval intelligence . Those familiar with conspiracy will know US naval intel is involved in most psi-ops , from mind control to music ....

R.L.Hubbard

" Perhaps the most oft-disputed period of L. Ron Hubbard's life is his military career in the US Navy during World War II. Over the years, several authors and researchers have attempted to outline and describe it, invariably coming face-to-face with discrepancies which have proven difficult to explain or ignore.

In the 1980s, Hubbard's World War II service record became public for the first time largely as a result of court cases during this period. The Church of Scientology and their military researcher, Army Col. L. Fletcher Prouty, pointed out gaps and missing records in Hubbard's service file, and also claimed that because Hubbard was in Naval Intelligence during the war, his service records may have been altered, possibly explaining some discrepancies. For other researchers, such as Hubbard biographers Russell Miller ("Barefaced Messiah", 1987) [1] and Jon Atack ("A Piece of Blue Sky", 1990) [2] , the gaps and missing and conflicting records were largely ignored (or unnoticed), and all discrepancies, to them, must have been due to exaggerations or dishonesty...." http://scientologymyths.com/hubbardww2.htm
Old 05-09-2017, 01:09 PM   #5
snowleopard

Why is the media obsessed with attacking Scientology then? I find that very strange.
Old 05-09-2017, 01:47 PM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
Why is the media obsessed with attacking Scientology then? I find that very strange.
I'm a bit out of touch with western media ... if you link me an article , I can give an opinion ....
Old 06-09-2017, 07:56 PM   #7
snowleopard

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I'm a bit out of touch with western media ... if you link me an article , I can give an opinion ....
The BBC did a documentary called "Scientology and Me". Here's a small part of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HGM8DSnYh0

I saw it a few years ago and I thought it made scientologists look crazy.

2015 documentary called "Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixgd38EZIR0

Leah Remini speaking out against scientology: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wubOY-5pDKg

Western media is obsessed with "exposing" scientology and I find that very suspicious.

Last edited by snowleopard; 06-09-2017 at 07:57 PM.
Old 07-09-2017, 02:04 AM   #8
oz93666

Quote:
The BBC did a documentary called "Scientology and Me". Here's a small part of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HGM8DSnYh0
I saw it a few years ago and I thought it made scientologists look crazy.
This is a one minute clip ... the BBC interviewer comes across as obnoxious and unreasonable , the scientologist tom cruise look alike(very strange) who gets the majority of the airtime , makes reasonable points ...this clip was released on the BBC panorama youtube channel , they would have chosen it very carefully ...

Quote:
2015 documentary called "Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixgd38EZIR0
Another 1 min clip , from a 2hr documentry that had wide attention in the US , cinemas ...."It received widespread praise from critics and was nominated for seven Emmy Awards, winning three, including Best Documentary. It also received a 2015 Peabody Award and won a Best Documentary award from the Writers Guild of America." ... this lavish praise from the establishment indicates to me this documentry is the voice of the NWO .... the church of scientology also attacked this film ...

So what's going on here , it seems the NWO , which I suggest created this group 70 years ago ,is now attacking it . Let's analyse the 1 min clip ...

"If someone had told me there was a cult , and it could make anything possible in your life ..... I was deeply convinced that we were going to save the world ....It was a transcendent experience....You feel euphoric ..." ...that's an unedited transcript of the first quarter of the clip, sounds pretty good ....

I'm sure the complete documentary does appear to be an attack , but many of the viewers are already hooked .... it's similar to hard drugs , the user may know they're dangerous , but they want a "euphoric , transcendent " experience , the NWO also glamorises these drugs in media, while at the same time highlighting the dangers , and criminalising users ....

Quote:
Leah Remini speaking out against scientology: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wubOY-5pDKg
Western media is obsessed with "exposing" scientology and I find that very suspicious.
This is an 8 min news clip from abc ... apparently exposing and attacking the church .... Lea remic (who became a 'star' after here connection with scientology) is presented as 'outing ' the group , but in fact has nothing bad to say ...she praises it as helping her acting abilities ... and is attacking tom cruise , because she says he brings the church into disrepute by such things as jumping up on a chair in an oprah interview!! ...so this is just celebrities bring more attention to the church , by mildly bickering .... any publicity is good publicity .. particularly when it associates 'celebrity' with the group.

So I agree the controlled media has adopted an apparently hostile attitude , but this will only encourage support for the church since polls show most people don't trust MSM anymore ..... by connecting the church with celebrity and 'transcendence, euphoria', and the attacks being only soft , this will only increase interest in the church.
Old 07-09-2017, 02:12 AM   #9
decim

L. Ron. Hubbard....ROFLCOPTER....

Another Jonestown, Order of the Solar Temple 'intelligence' psyop....
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:10 AM   #10
oz93666

I have interacted with this group a few times .... the first was many decades ago , walking down tottenham court rd (one of the main roads in central london) , they had a center there , and would have people enticing walkers by to come in and take a free test ....

The scientology system is outrageously comical and in your face , more so because no one sees it .... the process people go through is called Auditing and Clearing...Yes these are the two terms they use !!! And that's just what they do ...Audit you to discover your net financial worth ... and then set about Clearing out your bank account !!! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auditing_(Scientology))

You just could not make this up !!! LOL ..The psi-op masters have a great sense of humour , or perhaps are following an unwritten law of the universe that they have to tell you what they're doing ....

"Clearing" involves sitting across from someone of a higher level in the group , and telling them all your innermost secrets ...this costs ...in the beginning just a few $ ... but as you progress, and get hooked , the fee for each 'clearing' gets more and more , into the many $10,000's until they've finally "cleared " you out ....Ha Hah .... brilliant ... and the people love it !!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear_(Scientology))

So in the end , they have all your money(this applies to 99% of members , not the wealthy/ celebrities) andknow your darkest secrets ... they have taken your (monetary) power ...and now have psychological power over you!!

This picture is of the higher level members of the church of scientology .... they have no official connection with the US navy... Remember this cult was secretly created by US Navy Intelligence .... the greatest joke to the creators , is to have the scientology members dress up, with a straight face, like US navy personnel .... and they know no one will ask "what has this got to do with spiritual advancement??? " Brilliant!!! what a sense of humour ...

In the church this inner circle, sub group, are referred to as the SeaOrg

What's the significance of the word Org ????

Org is used to indicate any domain that is non profit ... the people work for nothing ... so the mid level of scientology could be seen as working, (mostly unknowingly) for the US Navy (intelligence), gathering and recording the most intimate details of other members (through 'clearing') ...but they do it all for free!!!!.. LOL ....

Last edited by oz93666; 07-09-2017 at 08:48 AM.
Old 07-09-2017, 04:19 AM   #11
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
I don't see that at all.

Some of the biggest western celebrities are part of the cult of scientology:

Kirstie Alley,
Anne Archer,
Beck,
Catherine Bell,
David Campbell,
Nancy Cartwright,
Kate Ceberano,
Erika Christensen,
Chick Corea,
Tom Cruise,
Jenna Elfman,
Doug E. Fresh,
Isaac Hayes,
Juliette Lewis,
Alanna Masterson,
Danny Masterson,
Elisabeth Moss,
Bijou Phillips,
Laura Prepon,
Kelly Preston,
Giovanni Ribisi,
Marissa Ribisi,
John Travolta,
Greta Van Susteren,
Princess Joy Villa,
Billy Sheehan.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scie...nd_celebrities
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:19 AM   #12
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post

Kirstie Alley.....Billy Sheehan.

Does anyone seriously believe all those celebrities join scientology in a quest for " spiritual enlightenment???"

They are made to understand , via their agent , or someone else, that if they want to be offered new movie contracts , keep working ...then it will help if they play ball with the NWO agenda .... support scientology , support carbon tax , be anti trump ....

Many on that list were not famous when they joined scientology (Leah Remini) but were no doubt chosen for movie rolls , partly , because they were involved in the cult.... interesting to see Leah was still offered rolls after her split with the group so either the split was fake to bring attention to the group(doubtful) ... or the NWO knew they could spin it to their advantage, did not want to dump her and make things too obvious ....

Last edited by oz93666; 07-09-2017 at 08:37 AM.
Old 07-09-2017, 08:36 AM   #13
Daisy101

Scientology just seems to be like a cross between something like Avon and Freemasons.

We are told..
You enter at a low rank as a member and get certain benefits like access to better jobs but it comes a a price.
As your career progresses and you get wealthy they take more money and help you more giving you contacts etc...
As well as advancing careers they can stop your career just as easily so that is why so many celebs join up.

Tom was given loads of gifts , parties etc... they appear generous but they also take their cut and only do this if they think your career will take off big time.
They promoted him etc...

But they also choose who you should date etc...
On the higher members they do frequent audits where they get personal information they can blackmail them with if they ever want to leave.

Rumours have it that Katie Holmes is still living in fear of them as they followed her when she tried to leave Tom and get Suri out before they sent her to a ship somewhere to be programmed by the 'cult'.

I think that's why the media are so interested.

Last edited by Daisy101; 07-09-2017 at 08:39 AM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 11:15 AM   #14
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
Tom was given loads of gifts , parties etc... they appear generous but they also take their cut and only do this if they think your career will take off big time.
They promoted him etc...

But they also choose who you should date etc...
On the higher members they do frequent audits where they get personal information they can blackmail them with if they ever want to leave.

Rumours have it that Katie Holmes is still living in fear of them as they followed her when she tried to leave Tom and get Suri out before they sent her to a ship somewhere to be programmed by the 'cult'.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:21 AM   #15
Daisy101

Quote:
What guy gets a clause written into his divorce preventing his ex wife from dating publicly for 5 years? Tom Cruise did this apparently.

That's crazy narcissistic behaviour. They want to keep controlling you after divorce.

And she shouldn't have agreed to it for any amount of money.

That makes her still a victim not a survivor - watch this space I bet Katie's new love Jamie Foxx turns out to be a control freak too!

Last edited by Daisy101; 08-09-2017 at 09:22 AM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 02:04 AM   #16
rooey

Quote:
I don't see that at all.

Kirstie Alley,
Anne Archer,
Beck,
Catherine Bell,
David Campbell,
Nancy Cartwright,
Kate Ceberano,
Erika Christensen,
Chick Corea,
Tom Cruise,
Jenna Elfman,
Doug E. Fresh,
Isaac Hayes,
Juliette Lewis,
Alanna Masterson,
Danny Masterson,
Elisabeth Moss,
Bijou Phillips,
Laura Prepon,
Kelly Preston,
Giovanni Ribisi,
Marissa Ribisi,
John Travolta,
Greta Van Susteren,
Princess Joy Villa,
Billy Sheehan.

could be a form of maintaining control (ie there's more than one). psychic programming conditioning.

Last edited by rooey; 10-09-2017 at 02:04 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote