Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 12-11-2014, 08:34 PM   #1
billylaw

Default Microsoft fixes 19yr old bug with emergency update

This is just unbelievable! Microsoft has just fixed a bug in Windows that existed for 19 years, allowing hackers to takeover computers remotely. Bug existed in every Windows OS, from Win 95 to Win 8..!

MORE ➜ http://hackread.com/microsoft-19-yr-...aw-in-windows/
billylaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:17 PM   #2
serpentine

Support for XP ended on the 8th April this year at which time nearly 30% of the worlds computers connected to the internet were still running it.

Announcing bugs after that especially for now unsupported os is not just a friendly fyi, is a business ploy to bump profits.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:15 PM   #3
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Support for XP ended on the 8th April this year at which time nearly 30% of the worlds computers connected to the internet were still running it.

Announcing bugs after that especially for now unsupported os is not just a friendly fyi, is a business ploy to bump profits.
Yes the operating system market is getting more competitive and the windows 8 mess up has hurt MS thats why they skipping windows 9 and going direct to windows 10 soon, better to get your friends to do the shilling...

From the article posted...

Quote:
IBM has warned Windows users of a possibility that other bugs similar to this one may exist.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 03:46 AM   #4
Dude111

I think its all BS!!!!!

They announce something like this AND PEOPLE BLINDLY BELIEVE IT and accept thier crap update which probably locks down thier OS ever more and lets M$ have more control!!

Last edited by Dude111; 13-11-2014 at 03:47 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote