Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 07-02-2007, 10:58 AM   #21
father ted
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_wolf View Post
Thank you

I'm not sure I understood large chunks of what was said, but what i did, was really interesting.

I * was * worried about taking out a 50 year mortgage but now.. bring it
on!!
Haha... I'd always thought that would be a good idea.
Just imagine all the shit that you can do knowing the worlds gonna end.

Here's a site that tells you what's going to happen in your area in 2012 21st, as far as earth quakes, floods, eruptions, that sort of thing. I don't take this guy's site 100% seriously, so don't think I'm into what he believes, but I thought this would be fun just for the sake of it:

http://www.alienshift.com/id1.html

Just scroll to the bottom of the page.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:05 AM   #22
21_12_2012

[QUOTE=father ted;4032]Just imagine all the shit that you can do knowing the worlds gonna end.[QUOTE]

haha I've thought that myself LOTS of times (daily in fact ! )
The mind boggles haha..
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 04:23 AM   #23
premasai
Banned

Default 2012

See this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ichael+tsarion

Go Google, type 2012 and it will find lots of 2012 info.

Newbie here

Can anyone give me a "potted" break down of the significance of 2012.

I have heard the Mayan Calender thing, but there seems to be a lot more
on the subject

Thanks[/QUOTE]
premasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 02:12 PM   #24
thoth

From my point of view, the change that is coming is something natural and geological records have shown that every 26,000 years or so ago, the atmosphere is filled with iridium and rhodium, sort of like fire and brimstone if you will, literally charred! As far as the 12 strands of dna goes, its like this, consciousness is everything around us. If you are going to put consciousness, which is everything, into one thing, it has to compose everything. As above ^ so below v. This is why we have 90 percent of the same dna as a housefly, its just consciousness, but not on our level. We have a different arrangement of the same proteins. Consciousness is everything, and the formula to make a universe is in the 12 active spirals, but really more, we are only aware of 12! When those other spirals become active, we will become aware that we already occupy every dimension and every place. Everything is light, when you slow down photons, they become particles and gain density. Reflecting photons off of a reflective metal plate will create electrons. WE are light, just slowed down. Photons are more like coherent light, like a laser. Its so much more to it though.
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2007, 05:28 AM   #25
neondestiny
Inactive

Thanks all of you for the/your interpretation of the whole 2012.
What a way to spend my birthday (21/12) lol
Seamus, I am with you on the whole alien channel thing, the ego is a funny thing, especially when it can be combined with making a quick buck from having someone believe you.
I have read a book called abduction to the 9th planet by Michel Desmarquet,9(Google his name if you want a look at his website) and although I would love to believe this guy speaks the truth I always hold my BS shield in front of me at all times lol
he talks about the Pleaideins a bit in the book and has similar theories to a lot of others that I have heard.
A lady recently told me of other books by a channeler of plaedeins Ptaah.
Ha ha rofpmsl about the 50yr home loan.
I would be interested to know what people's thoughts are on the date in particular, does anyone have any knowledge of OUR calender and has it changed since Mayan times, if it has changed then the dates we know in this day and age would be different wouldn't they? or where the Mayans really that advanced to allow for anyone changing it ?
neondestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2007, 03:05 PM   #26
sweet cheeks

Sorry, Darling, but THIS is the REAL 2012!!!

This is a MUST SEE video! Believe it!

Parts 1-6 are there on youtube!

http://vincentbridges.com/?page_id=92

http://www.crystalinks.com/precession.html

Please, if you do NOTHING else watch this video!
Old 15-02-2007, 08:44 PM   #27
father ted
Inactive

All the date changes have been accounted for, when looking at the Mayan calendar, and others as well.
An explanation that I've read about, as to the date itself and what might happen:
Out Earth has had many magnetic pole shifts in the past, them being inconsistent. Numerous animals/species have live through this and obviously survived, it seems to be natural. There is real proof that pole shifts happen, sometimes they flip back, and sometimes they flip twice over. This is proved when looking at volcanic soil/rocks and other soils, wish shows the magnetic position that the iron content was facing at that point in history. With magma/lava, when a volcanic eruption happens, it cools very fast on the earth's surface, and during a pole shift, the iron particles in the lava will point magnetically where that earth's magnetics are at the time, and since it cools very fast, it allows scientists to see the stages of the pole shift and how fast it occurred. Based on that, they speculate that a pole shift can last as quickly as 3 days.

As to what might happen to us (scientifically)?
Well, our brains are composed of a huge amount of iron (magnetic) particles, all pointing north, along with the earth's magnetics. When the earth flips its magnetics, our brain will flip along with it. Scientists that study this themselves say that it will be like waking up from a magnetic trance.
From my point of view, it'll have a "filtering out the bullshit" effect and clear out our minds, allong with whatever else it might bring.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 07:15 AM   #28
rasnalgoul

About the discussion back and forth between seamus and 12_21_12, Id like to add what I think about 2012 topic with regards to you comments. First of all, it seemed that you guys quoted the bible and different versus or who said this how was this interpreted, well maybe you havent realized but the bible is basically a huge load of bullshit. Its all a bunch of made up stories that were written by the people whose intentions were to decieve and confuse people. Jesus never existed, hes not a real person, did you read the Icke books? Not to mention that the book was translated into english with who knows how many misinterpretations. Again its all bullshit. So why dont we throw that fucking crap out of the window. The other thing, 2012. This supposed date where something big is gonna happen, lately, it seems very shady to me. First of all its just a date that marked the end of an eon in human existance in the perspectives of people living in central america way back then. Id have to say if you really wanted to get all technical and shit about it, the real, true meaning of this date is probably debated between mayan people as it is between all different types of people today. Who knows whats going to happen and too me all the hokey predictions and stuff seem like a bunch of crap. Some of the ideas about this date seem to mimic the armageddon bullcrap from the bible. Please. The other thing about this 2012 stuff is that I often see people using it as an excuse to just let shit intensify because hey who cares in 5 years we are gonna be transformed to paradise or (insert some other theory about 2012). I just see that as so totally against what Icke and others are trying to tell us. Imagine that the idea and notions surrounding 2012 didnt exist. What would we be doing? Scrambling around looking for more dates so we can sit back and wait for them to happen. Even better what if five years from now nothing happens? Are you gonna roll over and die? Are you gonna say ohh well it was all bullcrap time to get back to a normal life. Forget all the dates and shit. I think we have to focus on the now, not the future, and we need to stop waiting for that train and start walking. Honestly we dont need special dates and supernatural occurences to save ourselves, we can do it simply by getting off our asses start controlling our own destiny and helping each other. Its really simple you see, we just have to realize that we are the many and we are the ones with the real power. I think if we people understood we have the ability to make this world a paradise there would be no need for a miracle date. There in lies my point, if 2012 is really true then what did we learn from the whole experience? Wait around until the special magic time occurs and we all go to heaven? I dont see how that is the answer to our problems. We live in the hellish world today because we have decided to let others choose for us and instead of choosing our own destiny we have decided to sit back and wonder why everything sucks and wonder about whats going to happen in the future. Lets focus on that instead of wasting our time debating about whats going to happen 5 years from now based on a 2000 year old book full of fairy tales and a calender.
rasnalgoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:12 PM   #29
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasnalgoul View Post
About the discussion back and forth between seamus and 12_21_12, Id like to add what I think about 2012 topic with regards to you comments. First of all, it seemed that you guys quoted the bible and different versus or who said this how was this interpreted, well maybe you havent realized but the bible is basically a huge load of bullshit. Its all a bunch of made up stories that were written by the people whose intentions were to decieve and confuse people. Jesus never existed, hes not a real person, did you read the Icke books? Not to mention that the book was translated into english with who knows how many misinterpretations. Again its all bullshit. So why dont we throw that fucking crap out of the window. The other thing, 2012. This supposed date where something big is gonna happen, lately, it seems very shady to me. First of all its just a date that marked the end of an eon in human existance in the perspectives of people living in central america way back then. Id have to say if you really wanted to get all technical and shit about it, the real, true meaning of this date is probably debated between mayan people as it is between all different types of people today. Who knows whats going to happen and too me all the hokey predictions and stuff seem like a bunch of crap. Some of the ideas about this date seem to mimic the armageddon bullcrap from the bible. Please. The other thing about this 2012 stuff is that I often see people using it as an excuse to just let shit intensify because hey who cares in 5 years we are gonna be transformed to paradise or (insert some other theory about 2012). I just see that as so totally against what Icke and others are trying to tell us. Imagine that the idea and notions surrounding 2012 didnt exist. What would we be doing? Scrambling around looking for more dates so we can sit back and wait for them to happen. Even better what if five years from now nothing happens? Are you gonna roll over and die? Are you gonna say ohh well it was all bullcrap time to get back to a normal life. Forget all the dates and shit. I think we have to focus on the now, not the future, and we need to stop waiting for that train and start walking. Honestly we dont need special dates and supernatural occurences to save ourselves, we can do it simply by getting off our asses start controlling our own destiny and helping each other. Its really simple you see, we just have to realize that we are the many and we are the ones with the real power. I think if we people understood we have the ability to make this world a paradise there would be no need for a miracle date. There in lies my point, if 2012 is really true then what did we learn from the whole experience? Wait around until the special magic time occurs and we all go to heaven? I dont see how that is the answer to our problems. We live in the hellish world today because we have decided to let others choose for us and instead of choosing our own destiny we have decided to sit back and wonder why everything sucks and wonder about whats going to happen in the future. Lets focus on that instead of wasting our time debating about whats going to happen 5 years from now based on a 2000 year old book full of fairy tales and a calender.
Nobody (including David Icke) can say whether Jesus never existed or not.
So, taking every word of David Icke to be true is very foolish in my opinion.
In fact, there is evidence to the contrary that Jesus did in fact exist, but not as the bible depicts it.
Try reading some Billy Meier information and the Jmmanuel information.
Also, 2012 is not just 'some date given by the Mayans'
It appears you have not researched anything about 2012.
There are many books regarding 2012, scientific studies have proved, and are continually proving the dates with regard to pole-shifts which have occured 13,000, 26,000 years ago which indeed correspond to the mayan dates.
Also, the bible is not just "bullshit stories" as you claim.
The bible is coded, and, regardless of the amount of times it has been translated, hidden meanings lie within the bible.
It is not a matter of "what if nothing happens on 2012"...it's a matter of what happens after 2012.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:54 PM   #30
tinmenace

The video is gone. That YouTube, they seem to be yanking a lot of stuff here lately.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:29 PM   #31
seamus

New Links

http://www.putfile.com/downloadfile/...s-of-Alchemy-1
http://www.putfile.com/downloadfile/...s-of-Alchemy-2
http://www.putfile.com/downloadfile/...s-of-Alchemy-3
http://www.putfile.com/downloadfile/...s-of-Alchemy-4
http://www.putfile.com/downloadfile/...s-of-Alchemy-5
http://www.putfile.com/downloadfile/...s-of-Alchemy-6

enjoy!

go slow with the "next page" links and read the instructions carefully on the last page. Yeah it stinks but hey it's free!

s

Last edited by seamus; 04-03-2007 at 08:52 PM.
seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 07:33 PM   #32
rasnalgoul

Id like to say that my previous comments were not exactly how I wanted to express myself. That was a long day and I said some stuff that came out the wrong way. Basically what I was just trying to say is that I think we should use 2012 as a crutch so that we dont have to take action towards whats going on in the world today. The reason I said that was because in my life alot of the people that I discuss this with have the attitude of 'screw it, just gonna wait it out to 2012'. That just bothers me because I think that just sums up part of the reason things are a mess the way they are today. I didnt mean to say that you or anyone in particular was doing this, but its just that I wanted to make that point and I couldnt do that in a good way in the state that I was in. I do think that something is gonna to occur around 2012 and I wasnt trying to belittle any research about 2012. Its just that personally I like to consider all possibilities and thats why I was saying what if nothing happens 2012. I just like to think that way, thats all. With all that said I do think that 2012 is something we can look forward too and it is good to inspire yourself to make changes.
rasnalgoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2007, 01:38 PM   #33
atlantis soul

There will come a major solarflare as we enters the 5th sun and the 11th sycle who will knock out all technologial electronical mumbojumbo. fear not the evil empire they will not manage their will to control others as the christ consciouness will hit earth so blessed be you all
atlantis soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2007, 03:49 PM   #34
tru3

Quote:
There will come a major solarflare as we enters the 5th sun and the 11th sycle who will knock out all technologial electronical mumbojumbo. fear not the evil empire they will not manage their will to control others as the christ consciouness will hit earth so blessed be you all
that consciousness (whatever we call it), imo, is the source of the god program. it is what the god program is built out of. how can anything be separate from source? the ill./reppies/predators/wotteva have forgotten this. our illusion is that we are separate beings alone in the universe. their illusion is that "they" made this universe. they built it, but didn't make it. they can clone, mutate or twist, but not create. Creation has its own agenda, as i see it.

Quote:
Basically what I was just trying to say is that I think we should use 2012 as a crutch so that we dont have to take action towards whats going on in the world today. The reason I said that was because in my life alot of the people that I discuss this with have the attitude of 'screw it, just gonna wait it out to 2012'. That just bothers me because I think that just sums up part of the reason things are a mess the way they are today.
i'm going to take a chance and assume you meant to throw the word "not" in that first sentence. i think that's spot on. well put. imv, the date symbolizes an opportunity to start anew; what we do with that opportunity is up to us.

that being said, there can be different ways of "taking action". some of us are drawn to action in the outer objective world, some of us are drawn to the action of the transformation of the inner subjective world. there is a place where the two meet, and very few of us here can agree where that place is.

just my opinion, but we've still got a long way to go, people. all of us.
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2007, 01:37 AM   #35
friendsinthesky
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru3 View Post
they can clone, mutate or twist, but not create.
..if only more & more people could come to ^that^ understanding.
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2007, 02:25 AM   #36
tru3

cripes! 20 times--what is THAT all about?? i'm losing interest lol

Last edited by tru3; 19-03-2007 at 02:28 AM.
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2007, 07:58 AM   #37
ho1ogram
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantis soul View Post
Is there a link or source for either of these that I could look at?
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote