Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 31-01-2007, 11:16 PM   #1
little_wolf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 26
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default 2012

Hi All

Newbie here

Can anyone give me a "potted" break down of the significance of 2012.

I have heard the Mayan Calender thing, but there seems to be a lot more
on the subject

Thanks
little_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:42 AM   #2
alchemist2012
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 45
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

2012= beggining of a clear humanity slavery! for 15 years clear dictatorship of the globe from north america. That's when things is going to get really really bad! really high technology to control you and also give you pleasures without the need of anything else or anyone. They will be able to change the population's mood through wireless transmission of some kind of tiny device everyone must use. if not; you will be considered terrorist. You know the beast sign. That together with "Artificial falsely called NATURAL DISASTERS" through man playing with the forces that balance the earth. earth will become uncapable of backing up man's agression. There is nothing good to come from this world folks! I'm sorry about that. Our only hope is in Jesus christ who will come to destroy the world and those who didn't find him.

I wouldn't be so excited about that date. I would however prepear for what is comming to happen.

WE ARE INLIGHTED from 2000 years ago! " "I am the light of the word, he who follows me, shall not walk in darkness but have the light of life" Jesus Christ John 8:12
alchemist2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:15 PM   #3
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

2012 is a date given on the mayan calendar and other ancient calendars, relating to the 'end of our time'.
Some people say it is a new age, or the 'age of Aquarius'
It is known that in the late 1980s, a new form of solar energy (photonic light) was discovered in our solar system, and has been steadily increasing ever since the late 1980s
This high-vibrational light affects everything and everyone on earth and in our solar system. It has even affected the way we perceive time passing. It has in effect 'sped time up'
A 24 hour day now seems like what a 16 hour day would have felt like before the late 1980's. We have lost 1/3rd of our day (or at least it appears to us that way due to this increased rate of vibration). How many people say EVERY day "I don't know where time's gone..hasn't today flown!"....
We are due for lining up our solar system with the galactic centre of the milky way, this is due to happen on 21_12_2012 (although some people have predicted it will be in 2011, but the main ancient calendars say 21_12_2012)
This alignment happens every 25 620 years
Many spiritual authors have equated this high-vibrational energy/beam/photon beam to 'christ consciousness' energy.
The bible should never be taken literally, as it was created as a form of control for the masses, so where the bible relates to the 'son of god', what it really refers to is the SUN of god. His 12 disciples are believed to be the symbolic form of the 12 zodiac signs. So, when the bible refers to the SUN of god returning (2nd coming of christ), this is probably (if not certainly) symbolic of this 'christ' energy field into which we entered in the 1980s and will be in the middle of in 2012, and a symbolic form of the SUN moving from the old age into the new age of AQUARIUS.
Various reports from previous occasions when this has occured (26 000 years ago) state that magnetic pole shifts on the earth occur at these times, and also natural disasters such as floods, volcanic eruptions, plagues, famines etc, which is also probably what the bible refers to but the bible always states that GOD causes these things.
You have to ask yourself "what kind of a loving god would cause these things?" and the answer is none.
So yes these occurences will be natural disasters, the same as global warming is a natural response to this 'photonic light' which is affecting our sun as well as our planets.
The sun is in fact heating up, global warming is nothing to do with the so-called pollutants and ozone depletion (but the TV won't tell you that)
2012 is a time when our 2 strand DNA will actually split into 12 strand DNA (which is what it was before reptilians and suchlike genetically manipulated us into a 2-strand slave thousands of years ago)- as stated in the opening pages of the bible "let US make man in OUR image"..that was when the GODS (aliens) first created us (or maybe 2nd or 3rd time, who's to say for certain, but it wasn't ONE GOD like the bible bashers claim)
A lot of people are feeling confused, and relationships breaking down due to this increase in vibration. Many will not make the change from 2 to 12 strand DNA because it involves letting go of all past-karmic energies and negative emotions, which many will not be able to do. The ones who can will 'ascend' (bible refers to this as the rapture i think).
Ascension is multi-dimensional capabilities, where access to many dimensions is possible, whereas now we only have the one 3d dimensional world we call 'reality'
I have read that the ones who cannot make this 'shift' in consciousness will leave this life and be born again into a similar scenario (3d life) in a place similar to earth, to continue learning 'lessons' that were not learned on earth, and to develop spiritually.
Earth may be wiped out by all the disasters (but who knows for sure)
The people who do survive the shift will 'ascend' and live multidimensionally (bible refers to this as heaven)
All this is due to happen 21_12_2012. There are videos about the subject of the 'evolution of consciousness'...go on google video and type "Ian Lunghold" (i think that's how you spell it anyway. or type "evolution of consciousness"
or type "Michael Tsarion 2012"..he has done a few good videos also.
It is a massive subject (2012), but it is clear from the actions of the 'powers that be' and the increasing terror/fear/war that they know something is coming along which could stop their control over the masses. I think it is freedom just around the corner for all who can make this shift of consciousness.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:12 PM   #4
sweet cheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 307
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Say it in video -

They want your soul -

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...27220487922409

Secrets of Alchemy - The Great Cross and the End of Time -

http://www.opposingdigits.com/forums...pic.php?t=4108

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...-8&sa=N&tab=wv

Building Gods -

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...97626827646234

Do not go for "Transhumanism"!
__________________
The Longest Journey is the Journey Within.
sweet cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 03:25 PM   #5
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

Cheers sweetcheeks...yep, it would've saved me all that time writing out my take on 2012, but it feels good to get it out, and maybe have some constructive criticism from people on 'my idea' of 2012.
I suppose 2012 will mean something different for everyone depending on their "spiritual advancement' and one thing and another.
Personally, I am hoping it'll be my ticket to multidimensionality, and everlasting ecstasy! (we can all dream can't we
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 04:25 PM   #6
seamus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Inside this frail gossamer envelope.
Posts: 1,500
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
[...]
It is known that in the late 1980s, a new form of solar energy (photonic light) was discovered in our solar system, and has been steadily increasing ever since the late 1980s
I thought all light was composed of photons? this is what I heard in grade school. (in the EARLY 80s)

Quote:
This high-vibrational light affects everything and everyone on earth and in our solar system. It has even affected the way we perceive time passing. It has in effect 'sped time up'
I have heard of an explanation of that, which has to do with our perception of a particular period of time being related proportionally to the totality of time we have perceived.

Quote:
A 24 hour day now seems like what a 16 hour day would have felt like before the late 1980's. We have lost 1/3rd of our day (or at least it appears to us that way due to this increased rate of vibration). How many people say EVERY day "I don't know where time's gone..hasn't today flown!"....
sure can't argue with that. but i think the perception thing has to be taken into account. Remember when you were little and wanted a potty break or wanted a cookie or lunch or whatever and asked your mom/mum "Can i have a...?" If she answered "in a little while" you knew you were in for torture, becuase that little while was such a long time to your little life. Or at least, this is how it was with me and with any others I have spoken to about this phenomenon (definitely not a representative sampling of the populace).

Quote:
Many spiritual authors have equated this high-vibrational energy/beam/photon beam to 'christ consciousness' energy.
The bible should never be taken literally, as it was created as a form of control for the masses, so where the bible relates to the 'son of god', what it really refers to is the SUN of god.
wait wait hoooollld on. (pedant mode ON) I think English is the only language with such a confluence of sounds and meanings between SUN and SON. If you mean that in greek and aramaic, what they secretly meant was SUN when they wrote, say, BEN in aramaic, then i'll cut you some slack. I still don't believe that, but you've got some wiggle room. But to say SUN=SON in both new testament original languages? Well, it's embarrassing! (pedant mode OFF)

Quote:
His 12 disciples are believed to be the symbolic form of the 12 zodiac signs. So, when the bible refers to the SUN of god returning (2nd coming of christ), this is probably (if not certainly) symbolic of this 'christ' energy field into which we entered in the 1980s and will be in the middle of in 2012, and a symbolic form of the SUN moving from the old age into the new age of AQUARIUS.
Or it could just be that throughout the physical and spiritual universe, 12 is a very very significant number. Look at all the trouble Jacob went through to produce 12 sons? It's very likely that he would have been happier if he had just had one wife and no concubines, but that wouldn't have given him 12 sons. But who can say.

Quote:
Various reports from previous occasions when this has occured (26 000 years ago) state that magnetic pole shifts on the earth occur at these times, and also natural disasters such as floods, volcanic eruptions, plagues, famines etc, which is also probably what the bible refers to but the bible always states that GOD causes these things.
You have to ask yourself "what kind of a loving god would cause these things?" and the answer is none.
Well you see, God creates everything, including paybacks for racial/social karma. You can't blame the manufacturer for the rubberband snapping you, can you?

Quote:
So yes these occurences will be natural disasters, the same as global warming is a natural response to this 'photonic light' which is affecting our sun as well as our planets.
The sun is in fact heating up, global warming is nothing to do with the so-called pollutants and ozone depletion (but the TV won't tell you that)
Well what about Al Gore's correlation between CO2 levels and global temperature? Did he just LIE and make it up? I wouldn't put it past a politician to lie, but in such a public manner when it would not directly benefit him?

Quote:
2012 is a time when our 2 strand DNA will actually split into 12 strand DNA (which is what it was before reptilians and suchlike genetically manipulated us into a 2-strand slave thousands of years ago)- as stated in the opening pages of the bible "let US make man in OUR image"..that was when the GODS (aliens) first created us (or maybe 2nd or 3rd time, who's to say for certain, but it wasn't ONE GOD like the bible bashers claim)
Okay. Please show me evidence of one other 12-stranded DNA creature (hey i'll settle for 4 strands) on this planet. Did the aliens mutate EVERY species on earth? what about the new ones we are always finding in the rainforests? I have heard this 12-strand DNA thing before and it always makes me wonder, if I am so gullible yet don't believe this, how gullible is this person? Evidence please. I am very willing to question my current paradigm.

Quote:
A lot of people are feeling confused, and relationships breaking down due to this increase in vibration. Many will not make the change from 2 to 12 strand DNA because it involves letting go of all past-karmic energies and negative emotions, which many will not be able to do. The ones who can will 'ascend' (bible refers to this as the rapture i think).
There's a nice piece of evangelical heresy for you. No where in the bible does it claim that believers will be carried away from the earth to be safe while everyone else suffers. NO WHERE. It's been taught widely for the last 150 years or so (hey, a doctrine that tells you that you won't suffer is popular... surprise!)and now people are thinking that that's what the bible says. Jesus states explicitly multiple times in one passage that his believers will not be raised up until the last day. And how many days are after the last one? Right. Zero.

Quote:
Ascension is multi-dimensional capabilities, where access to many dimensions is possible, whereas now we only have the one 3d dimensional world we call 'reality'
I have read that the ones who cannot make this 'shift' in consciousness will leave this life and be born again into a similar scenario (3d life) in a place similar to earth, to continue learning 'lessons' that were not learned on earth, and to develop spiritually.
This is very very interesting. This parallels one (my, our) version of the millenial reign. hmmm.

Quote:
Earth may be wiped out by all the disasters (but who knows for sure)
The people who do survive the shift will 'ascend' and live multidimensionally (bible refers to this as heaven)
you're saying living here as well as in other dimensions? This parallels my understanding of eternal life. (The bible doesn't say people go to heaven when the Son of God returns, but they stay on earth, with access to these higher planes. Heaven is a temporary holding tank, as far as humans are concerned, because it's a non-corporeal realm.)

Quote:
All this is due to happen 21_12_2012. There are videos about the subject of the 'evolution of consciousness'...go on google video and type "Ian Lunghold" (i think that's how you spell it anyway. or type "evolution of consciousness"
or type "Michael Tsarion 2012"..he has done a few good videos also.
It is a massive subject (2012), but it is clear from the actions of the 'powers that be' and the increasing terror/fear/war that they know something is coming along which could stop their control over the masses. I think it is freedom just around the corner for all who can make this shift of consciousness.
I think it will be a good deal longer than that. But i also believe that people will generally be given a chance to live in better circumstances than struggling for survival, for a time, before an "end" can come, so that all can have a choice to live the right way. (by that I mean the way that will lead to life for them).

Regards, thanks for the words.

s
__________________
NOTICE: the editing of the foregoing post, for the purpose of casting the writer in a negative light, will be acted upon by the universe as a crime against Ø.
You already have all the answers. You just need to learn to ask the right questions. -James M Farley
NOLO IMPERARI


Last edited by seamus; 02-02-2007 at 04:28 PM.
seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:09 PM   #7
weekendwarrior
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I can't say I agree or disagree, but I try to stay with this philosophy: Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see. I am actually in the middle of reading a book on this topic. Its pretty good. its titled:The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness by Carl Johan Calleman, Ph.D. The fact of the matter is that noone really knows whats going to happen in 2012. Oh one more thing, the mayan calendar ends @ 12/22/2012,
not the 21st. in other words, it ends on the first day of winter.
weekendwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:19 PM   #8
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

Haha, excellent reply...I will try and reply back with a few lines here (I don't know how to use the 'quote' system for more than one quote in a post, so bear with me on this, I am new on forums.

I thought all light was composed of photons? this is what I heard in grade school. (in the EARLY 80s)

it is, but this is a NEW form of high vibrational photonic light, coming from out of the universe.

wait wait hoooollld on. (pedant mode ON) I think English is the only language with such a confluence of sounds and meanings between SUN and SON. If you mean that in greek and aramaic, what they secretly meant was SUN when they wrote, say, BEN in aramaic, then i'll cut you some slack. I still don't believe that, but you've got some wiggle room. But to say SUN=SON in both new testament original languages? Well, it's embarrassing! (pedant mode OFF)

I am unsure about the non-english versions of the bible, I am just referring to the english versions.

Well you see, God creates everything, including paybacks for racial/social karma. You can't blame the manufacturer for the rubberband snapping you, can you?

i believe it is just a natural cyclic progression/phenomenom of the universe. A galactic cycle that is like a natural cleansing of the solar system and every partical within it.

Well what about Al Gore's correlation between CO2 levels and global temperature? Did he just LIE and make it up? I wouldn't put it past a politician to lie, but in such a public manner when it would not directly benefit him?

they're all lying about it, for several reason, 1) the fact that they don't want us to know about this important time of 2012 and the freedom it could mean for us all. 2) they lie about it so they can control us to an even greater extent by giving us more recycling rules to obey etc. 3) Maybe they can use the global warming lie as a cover for other experiments they carry out which result in pollution/destruction of the ozone layer etc 4)They like to impose as much fear on the population as possible, so by telling us we are destroying our own world they are putting all the blame onto us and making us feel guilt/fear/despair....exactly what powers the matrix...negative emotion/feeling. There are probably a lot more reasons why they're lying about global warming too, but I can't think of any more at the moment.
Lying wont directly benefit him, it'll benefit the agenda as a whole.

Okay. Please show me evidence of one other 12-stranded DNA creature (hey i'll settle for 4 strands) on this planet. Did the aliens mutate EVERY species on earth? what about the new ones we are always finding in the rainforests? I have heard this 12-strand DNA thing before and it always makes me wonder, if I am so gullible yet don't believe this, how gullible is this person? Evidence please. I am very willing to question my current paradigm.

it would be impossible to show you evidence of this. You would need to read a couple of books such as "the pleiadian workbook - amorah quan yin"..."the pleiadian agenda - barbara hand clow"...."bringers of the dawn- marciniak"...."earth - pleiadian keys to the living library - marciniak"...."pleiadian perspectives - amorah quan yin".. a lot of this is channeled material, you can look at its validity either as true or false.

There's a nice piece of evangelical heresy for you. No where in the bible does it claim that believers will be carried away from the earth to be safe while everyone else suffers. NO WHERE. It's been taught widely for the last 150 years or so (hey, a doctrine that tells you that you won't suffer is popular... surprise!)and now people are thinking that that's what the bible says. Jesus states explicitly multiple times in one passage that his believers will not be raised up until the last day. And how many days are after the last one? Right. Zero.

I'm not very 'clued up' on the bible, mainly due to the fact that I think it is a mixture of symbolism and deliberate falsities/alteration, but if the rapture isn't mentioned in the bible, then I was probably mixing up the last days reference (ascending into heaven or whatever it says) but I think that does relate to the 12 strand DNA ascension I referred to.

you're saying living here as well as in other dimensions? This parallels my understanding of eternal life. (The bible doesn't say people go to heaven when the Son of God returns, but they stay on earth, with access to these higher planes. Heaven is a temporary holding tank, as far as humans are concerned, because it's a non-corporeal realm.)

maybe we do stay on earth in a multi-dimensional form, this could be the case, in fact I think that is what I have read, but I could be wrong. Who knows for sure !

I think it will be a good deal longer than that. But i also believe that people will generally be given a chance to live in better circumstances than struggling for survival, for a time, before an "end" can come, so that all can have a choice to live the right way. (by that I mean the way that will lead to life for them).

i think it is 21_12_2012 as the mayan and other ancients have always said. But (like I always say) who knows for sure?!

Thanks for the constructive criticism anyway, I appreciate it. It's the first time I have been on forums and actually written out 'my take' on 2012.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:21 PM   #9
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weekendwarrior View Post
I can't say I agree or disagree, but I try to stay with this philosophy: Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see. I am actually in the middle of reading a book on this topic. Its pretty good. its titled:The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness by Carl Johan Calleman, Ph.D. The fact of the matter is that noone really knows whats going to happen in 2012. Oh one more thing, the mayan calendar ends @ 12/22/2012,
not the 21st. in other words, it ends on the first day of winter.
The end of our age, and the coming dimensional shift occurs 21st December at 11.11 am
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 06:54 PM   #10
seamus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Inside this frail gossamer envelope.
Posts: 1,500
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Lightbulb

Well thanks for your feedback on my feedback.

The way you multi-quote is just by adding quote tags [ quote ] and this is what you want to quote [ /quote ] just do that without the space between the barackets and the letters and Bob's your uncle. I think it would be great if the UI for the editor had a quote button as well as the Bold Italic Underline, because the code is basically the same.

ermm. let's see...

Quote:
it is, but this is a NEW form of high vibrational photonic light, coming from out of the universe.
excuse my ignorance, but isn't everything that exists, part of the "universe"? How could anything come from outside of what exists? Are you saying that it comes into existence at the boundary between this dimension and another?

Also, probably my mechanistic training coming up, but higher vibrational is meant to mean higher frequency, right? Well, higher frequency light is simply invisible (uv, far uv, radio, gamma, etc.) EM radiation. What's so special about that? if you mean the "photonic light" itself is packed denser together, or is a carrier wave for a more subtle form of energy, or even spirit, I could understand that. This is where a lot of metaphysical writings make me bluescreen. Writing is grand as a serial information carrier. One concept at a time, baby. Easy as she goes. It doesn't parallel too well, unless the parties using it are well aware of the intended hidden (parallel) meanings. That's why I hold that pre-initiate "teachings" that use hidden meanings are written mainly for the up-puffing of the writer's ego, and perhaps also for the same of the initiates. "You mean you don't understand that? Why, it's so simple!"

Quote:
I am unsure about the non-english versions of the bible, I am just referring to the english versions.
well, the english versions didn't really surface until Tyndale. This is well into the age of control we are currently in.

[quote]Well what about Al Gore's correlation between CO2 levels and global temperature? Did he just LIE and make it up? I wouldn't put it past a politician to lie, but in such a public manner when it would not directly benefit him?

Quote:
they're all lying about it, for several reason, [reasons explained...] There are probably a lot more reasons why they're lying about global warming too, but I can't think of any more at the moment.
Lying wont directly benefit him, it'll benefit the agenda as a whole.
Bravo! i feel the scales falling off!

As to the 12-strand DNA...

Quote:
it would be impossible to show you evidence of this. You would need to read a couple of books such as "the pleiadian workbook - amorah quan yin"..."the pleiadian agenda - barbara hand clow"...."bringers of the dawn- marciniak"...."earth - pleiadian keys to the living library - marciniak"...."pleiadian perspectives - amorah quan yin".. a lot of this is channeled material, you can look at its validity either as true or false.
I look at channeled material with a jaundiced eye, partly because of my past experiences with what I currently believe to be false memories planted in my psyche. I'll write more about that some other time. Can anyone give me a good reason to believe channeled material, other than that it might jibe here and there with what one already believes? I have a good reason to NOT believe it, as I have been savaged by very unfriendly spirits in the past, and they were pretending to be my friends.

Lori Toye is one good example, and Ed Dames is another, of why I don't buy channeled/remote viewed junk. Lori Toye is out to make a buck, that's clear, and her info has been constantly "updated" as her deadlines come and go, just like the JWs. Ed Dames has been saying for years, "oh yes, in six months we'll be blasted by unprecedented levels of solar radiation". I have yet to see any of it (though the sun expulsion last week was really cool). Last time I heard his spiel and listened all the way through was late 97 on Art Bell. Mid-98 came and went, and still no "kill shot". I have heard him on and off ever since, and he always has the date about 6 months out from when he is speaking. He serves the fear-demon well.

Oh well. I guess some folks are indeed more gullible than me. (To answer the question before it's asked, no I have never had any personal dealings with either Lori Toye or Ed Dames)

Oh my look at the time. I have to get some work done before 4!

Cheers,

s
__________________
NOTICE: the editing of the foregoing post, for the purpose of casting the writer in a negative light, will be acted upon by the universe as a crime against Ø.
You already have all the answers. You just need to learn to ask the right questions. -James M Farley
NOLO IMPERARI

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:23 AM   #11
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

I have been dreading answering this post all day !
I have to say, you are a very concise 'poster' whereas I do not like to spend much time on messages if i can help it !

Thanks for the reply anyway, you seem very knowledgeable as well, so i hope i can learn some stuff from you in time to come anyway...sorry if i dont write back for a while...i am lazy ! what can i say haha

Quote:
excuse my ignorance, but isn't everything that exists, part of the "universe"? How could anything come from outside of what exists? Are you saying that it comes into existence at the boundary between this dimension and another?
i think this is the case yes, other-dimensional

Quote:
Also, probably my mechanistic training coming up, but higher vibrational is meant to mean higher frequency, right? Well, higher frequency light is simply invisible (uv, far uv, radio, gamma, etc.) EM radiation. What's so special about that? if you mean the "photonic light" itself is packed denser together, or is a carrier wave for a more subtle form of energy, or even spirit, I could understand that. This is where a lot of metaphysical writings make me bluescreen. Writing is grand as a serial information carrier. One concept at a time, baby. Easy as she goes. It doesn't parallel too well, unless the parties using it are well aware of the intended hidden (parallel) meanings. That's why I hold that pre-initiate "teachings" that use hidden meanings are written mainly for the up-puffing of the writer's ego, and perhaps also for the same of the initiates. "You mean you don't understand that? Why, it's so simple!"
haha wow, i can't go any deeper than 'other-dimensional' im afraid. my knowledge of physics and quantum physics is very limited to say the least ! haha

Quote:
well, the english versions didn't really surface until Tyndale. This is well into the age of control we are currently in.
I don't know what to say to this haha, butr even Icke uses the 'sun of god' / 'son of god' comparison in his lectures, it seems likely to me that this is what the bible refers to when it says 'son of god' BUT i do believe jesus was actually here at some point in history, and i don't think David Icke fully believes that he was. Although i do not believe jesus played the part which the bible story tells, i believe he was here though.

Quote:
I look at channeled material with a jaundiced eye, partly because of my past experiences with what I currently believe to be false memories planted in my psyche. I'll write more about that some other time. Can anyone give me a good reason to believe channeled material, other than that it might jibe here and there with what one already believes? I have a good reason to NOT believe it, as I have been savaged by very unfriendly spirits in the past, and they were pretending to be my friends.
Channeled work can be looked at in 2 ways i suppose, complete crap or truth ( and maybe a few in-betweens). I myself believe there is a lot of accurate channeled work, and the books i mentioned do in fact contain information that David Icke now speaks of, which were channeled before Icke was speaking about them. Also reptilians are mentioned within some of these books too (i own all the books i wrote in my previous post but have not read every one yet)
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 01:45 AM   #12
limelady
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15,381
Likes: 47 (7 Posts)
Default

I look at channeled material with a jaundiced eye, partly because of my past experiences with what I currently believe to be false memories planted in my psyche. I'll write more about that some other time. Can anyone give me a good reason to believe channeled material, other than that it might jibe here and there with what one already believes? I have a good reason to NOT believe it, as I have been savaged by very unfriendly spirits in the past, and they were pretending to be my friends.

Lori Toye is one good example, and Ed Dames is another, of why I don't buy channeled/remote viewed junk. Lori Toye is out to make a buck, that's clear, and her info has been constantly "updated" as her deadlines come and go, just like the JWs. Ed Dames has been saying for years, "oh yes, in six months we'll be blasted by unprecedented levels of solar radiation". I have yet to see any of it (though the sun expulsion last week was really cool). Last time I heard his spiel and listened all the way through was late 97 on Art Bell. Mid-98 came and went, and still no "kill shot". I have heard him on and off ever since, and he always has the date about 6 months out from when he is speaking. He serves the fear-demon well.

Oh well. I guess some folks are indeed more gullible than me. (To answer the question before it's asked, no I have never had any personal dealings with either Lori Toye or Ed Dames)



You are right to be suspicious of channelled material. Over the years much of it has proven (with time) to to be very inacurate. Of course there is (oft) dubious motivation behind the channels themselves...which doesn't come out till later down the track either. Having said that, to write it all off could very well be like throwing the baby out with the bath water. But who has the time to sift through all the stuff out there when there is no way to prove the source or its acuracy till some time in the future? There is loads of good solid research material to be going on with, and while reviewing this material if people learn to tune into their own intuition for the pearls of wisdom they seek, they're likely end up a lot wiser than simply 'believing' channelled material.

Just my thoughts
Lime
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 01:47 AM   #13
limelady
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15,381
Likes: 47 (7 Posts)
Default

Sorry about that seamus.....that quote in my last email was yours, but something went horribly awry!

Apologies!
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 01:59 AM   #14
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
You are right to be suspicious of channelled material. Over the years much of it has proven (with time) to to be very inacurate. Of course there is (oft) dubious motivation behind the channels themselves...which doesn't come out till later down the track either. Having said that, to write it all off could very well be like throwing the baby out with the bath water. But who has the time to sift through all the stuff out there when there is no way to prove the source or its acuracy till some time in the future? There is loads of good solid research material to be going on with, and while reviewing this material if people learn to tune into their own intuition for the pearls of wisdom they seek, they're likely end up a lot wiser than simply 'believing' channelled material.

Just my thoughts
Lime
Good post, but, I have had LOTS of spare time to check out a lot of channeled material last year, and i found that the stuff i read was all positive/helpful and informative, especially regarding our roles as humans during this time on earth and the coming shift of consciousness.
I can recommend anybody to read "the pleiadian workbook-quan yin"...."the pleiadian agenda-barbara hand clow"......"bringers of the dawn-marciniak".....and make their own minds up as to whether this information 'resonates' with them..it did me, even though some of it was very deep. I'm not saying i 'believe every channeled book i read' or even 'every word of the books i do believe'....i take from it what i feel is right, and i do believe there are positive and REAL messages in a lot of this work.
There is a lot of pleiadian information around, but not many people actually find out about it and read it. I have been lucky to have had lots of spare time to check a lot of it out.
There's also a contactee of pleiadians (ufo and actual physical encounters many times)...his name is Billy Meier, and there's been a lot of disinformation to try and discredit his information about his contact with these remarkable beings, but from what i have seen of him, he seems 100% genuine with what he has given to the people after meeting these beings many times. His videos are on google, i've seen quite a few of them. His information is basically the same as the channeled books i named earlier in this post, and it is all positive stuff, and for the benefit of us all.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:16 AM   #15
limelady
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15,381
Likes: 47 (7 Posts)
Default

Thanks for that 21_12_02.

With a very open mind, over a two year period I looked into the Billy Meier material extensively, including researching both side of the the debates that have raged on the Internet as to his authenticity. I have read copious amounts of the Meier 'Plejaran' material, including a few rare works that are little know about. Without wishing to offend you, I now realise that this was time I could have better spent in research elsewhere. But if you're getting something out of this material then that's great.....its just not for me

Lime
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 01:19 PM   #16
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
Thanks for that 21_12_02.

With a very open mind, over a two year period I looked into the Billy Meier material extensively, including researching both side of the the debates that have raged on the Internet as to his authenticity. I have read copious amounts of the Meier 'Plejaran' material, including a few rare works that are little know about. Without wishing to offend you, I now realise that this was time I could have better spent in research elsewhere. But if you're getting something out of this material then that's great.....its just not for me

Lime
I know exactly what you're saying ! You can spend a lifetime looking into fine details of things, and analysing information.
I was sceptical of Meier at first, but i gave it time, and watched and read a few things, and went with my 'gut instinct' in the end.
I do this as much as i can now, it saves a lot of time and frustration.

I do think though, information that is mainly positive seems to be the truth...things that will benefit mankind and our personal spiritual development.

I can also see the view that some channeled material may be completely false, and created just for financial benefit of the person creating the book/dvd or whatever it is. But, i don't think many people would actually fake that kind of stuff, even though it is information that cannot be proved, i think faking it goes against most people's spiritual values.
People should go with their instincts on channeled material, and keep an open mind !

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 03-02-2007 at 01:22 PM.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:51 PM   #17
alchemist2012
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 45
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

How in the world bibl control people? I'm free because I xame the scriptures! I'm completely free from any lies! NOT THAT I AM BRAINWASHED but because everything is just a possibility,. Take what makes sense. Sorry for those who gives false testemuno of God .
alchemist2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 11:44 PM   #18
little_wolf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 26
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thank you

I'm not sure I understood large chunks of what was said, but what i did, was really interesting.

I * was * worried about taking out a 50 year mortgage but now.. bring it on!!
little_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:55 PM   #19
seamus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Inside this frail gossamer envelope.
Posts: 1,500
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
Sorry about that seamus.....that quote in my last email was yours, but something went horribly awry!

Apologies!
No worries

I don't discount everything they (channels) say. For example I read this at awakensong's prompting: http://world.std.com/~snet/lovewill.htm and found it to be very nice and almost totally in line with my gut instincts. Hey, even a clock that has stopped is right twice a day!

Vive la separation!!!

gonna start a thread about that... promise!

Separation vs. Oneness needs some really close examination.

s
__________________
NOTICE: the editing of the foregoing post, for the purpose of casting the writer in a negative light, will be acted upon by the universe as a crime against Ø.
You already have all the answers. You just need to learn to ask the right questions. -James M Farley
NOLO IMPERARI

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 02:18 AM   #20
misscpb
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 688
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Hi

I just posted this on the wrong link, have a look at below its from a great site www.dianacooper.com

Why is 2012 so important?
We are now living in ‘end times’, that is the end of the Aztec and Mayan calendars, the end of the outbreath of Brahma, the end of a 26,000 year astrological period and the start of a new era. A cosmic moment occurs at the winter solstice in 2012, an instant of universal silence, which offers an unprecedented opportunity for divine inspiration.

In addition three planets are configured to interact at the 2012 solstice. Neptune, which represents higher spirituality, Pluto transformation and Uranus change. As the energies they represent work together, it will cause a massive impact on the consciousness of the planet. This offers a potential for a huge shift in consciousness. Of course, such high energies can equally be used for bad if used unwisely, which is why everyone is called on to heal their emotions and thoughts now and use this great opportunity to change the planet. Individually and collectively there has never been such an opportunity for spiritual growth.

What can I do to bring about the changes for 2012?
Bring your own life into peace and harmony. Your energy will then automatically lift the vibrations of everyone with whom you come into contact.

Recognise that everyone is equal and treat them as such.

Honour all the forms of life on the planet from rocks, insects and plants to animals and humans.

Give no energy to fear, darkness and mass hysteria. Instead focus on the good, the wise and great, so that it expands.

Visualise everyone throughout the world holding hands in peace.


If enough individuals do these things, the consciousness of all must inevitably rise.

Are there any crystals which will help me prepare for 2012?
In Discover Atlantis we explain about the crystals which have been provided and energised for the higher energy.

There are four which will help you to prepare of 2012. If you can carry them with you at all times, they will subtly work on your chakras.

Calcite (any colour) which will help to open your Stellar Gateway chakra.

Selenite which will work with your Soul Star.

Kyanite, which will help to re-align your mind and brain for the higher energy.

Haematite, which will help bring the divine energies into your blood stream, so that it spreads through you.

Is the energy rising already for 2012? If so is there spiritual intervention?
Yes, the consciousness of Earth has already risen in preparation for 2012. A number of things have been happening to prepare us all for a higher way of being, so that we can eventually bring back the energy of Heaven to Earth. This is a long slow process and will not happen overnight but Lady Gaia has decreed that Earth will become once more a fifth dimensional planet.

Pulses of light are being beamed to Earth at increasing intervals. Light contains spiritual knowledge and information.

Higher Angels of Light are flocking to Earth. Apart from a short period during the Renaissance, many were withdrawn.

Wise old souls are re-incarnating to help with the shift.

Indigo, rainbow, crystal children, the enlightened ones are incarnating.

Indigo, rainbow, crystal children, the enlightened ones are incarnating.

Powerful energies that were withdrawn at the fall of Atlantis are being returned to us. These include Reiki, the Mahatma energy, the Violet Flame, the Gem Rays and others.

Special energy came in with the Harmonic Convergence and Harmonic Concordance.

The double Venus transit is starting to balance the masculine and feminine energy on Earth.

The dolphins are making their presence felt.

The Angels of Atlantis have returned to Earth to seek people to work with them to bring back the energy of Atlantis.

The Unicorns are appearing.

The twelve rays have anchored on Earth for the first time since the fall of Atlantis.

The planet is detoxing, throwing off negativity and stuck karma, through earthquakes, hurricanes, floods etc.

Take Care
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:36 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.