Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 06-03-2007, 05:31 PM   #21
synergy777

apparently her real name is not helen mirren, thats her stage name. i think she is from russian/ukranian descent.

http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/

the windsor signal, the queeen, harry hewitt windsor, camilla in hospital/womb removed and the diana inquest/trial.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 05:32 PM   #22
synergy777

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000545/bio

Biography for
Helen Mirren
advertisement Birth name
Illiana Lydia Vasilievna Mironova

Nickname
Popper

Height
5' 4" (1.63 m)

Spouse
Taylor Hackford (31 December 1997 - present)

Trivia
Her grandfather Piotr Vasilievich Mironoff was a Tsarist (White Russian) aristocrat who was in London negotiating an arms deal for the World War I when the 1917 Russian Revolution stranded him there. His wife and son (Helen's father) joined him in London.

Has lived with director Taylor Hackford in Los Angeles since 1986.

Used to work in Southend on Sea; Essex; UK at an amusement park "The Kursaal" as a "blagger" to attract customers on to rides.

Made a DBE (Dame of the British Empire) in the Queen's Birthday Honours, June 2003.

John Boorman said he cast her opposite Nicol Williamson in Excalibur (1981), against both of their protests, because he felt their dislike of each other made them perfect as rivals Morgana and Merlin.

Measurements: 36C-25-36 (starlet days), 38C-26-37 (on "Prime Suspect"-1996), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)

She allegedly refused the C.B.E. (Commander of order of the British Empire) in 1996.

Nominated for Best Actress, Laurence Olivier Theatre Award for her performance of "Orpheus Descending" at the Donmar Warehouse. [2001]

Nominated for Best Actress, Laurence Olivier Theatre Award for her performance in "Mourning Becomes Electra" at the Royal National Theatre: Lyttelton Stage. [2004]

Became an Associate Member of RADA.

Nominated for Best Actress, Tony Award for "Dance of Death" by August Strindberg. [2002]

Despite her Russian birth name and ancestry, she is not fluent in Russian.

Her great-great-great-great-grandfather was field-marshal Kamensky, one of the Russian heroes of the Napoleonic wars.

She is the only actress to play both Queen Elizabeth I (in Elizabeth I (2005) (TV)) and Queen Elizabeth II (The Queen (2006)).

At the premiere of The Queen (2006) at the Venice Film Festival, her performance received a 5 minute standing ovation.

Member of the jury at the Venice Film Festival in 2004.

Played a Queen a total of six times: The Queen (2006), Elizabeth I (2005) (TV), The Prince of Egypt (1998), The Snow Queen (1995), The Madness of King George (1994), and Caligola (1979).

Became the third person, after Sigourney Weaver and Joan Plowright, to win two Golden Globes for acting in the same year. The characters she played were both Queens of England, Elizabeth I and Elizabeth II.

Helen Mirren dedicated her BAFTA win for The Queen (2006) (for Best Actress in a Leading Role) to Ian Richardson for playing a huge part in her success story. She said (in her acceptance speech) that Richardson was very supportive towards her when she started out acting, and without him she may not have been so successful. She dedicated this award two days after Richardson died. [2007]

Nominated for Best Actress, Tony Award for "A Month in the Country" by Ivan Turgenev. [1995]

She and her husband Taylor Hackford are both Oscar-winners.

Is fluent in French.

Personal quotes
The actress describes herself as "being famous for being cool about not being gorgeous."

"The trick in life is learning how to deal with it."

[About the Academy Awards] "It's the creme-de-la-creme of bulls**t."

"Actors are rogues and vagabonds. Or they ought to be. I can't stand it when they behave like solicitors from Penge." "I'm a would-be rebel. The good girl who'd like to be a bad one."

"All you have to do is to look like crap on film and everyone thinks you're a brilliant actress. Actually, all you've done is look like crap."

"Flesh sells. People don't want to see pictures of churches. They want to see naked bodies"

On becoming Dame Helen Mirren in 2003, "In England, it's a big deal. I do feel it's a great honor. But I had to think about it quite seriously for a couple of weeks. It does sort of squash you into the establishment thing. In the end, my baser feelings got the better of me. I succumbed to pride."

"Being me right now is sort of amazing." - 2006.

Where are they now
(September 2006) Winner of the Volpi Cup as Best Actress for her role in the forthcoming "The Queen" (2006) at the 63rd Venice Film Festival.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 06:07 PM   #23
masonic3
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
Order of the Eastern Star

The Order of the Eastern Star is the largest fraternal organization in the world that both men and women can join. It was established in 1850 by Robert Morris, a lawyer and educator from Boston, Massachusetts who had been an official with the Freemasons. It is based on teachings from the Bible, but is open to people of all monotheistic faiths. It has approximately 10,000 chapters in twenty countries and approximately one million members under its General Grand Chapter. Members of the Order are aged 18 and older; men must be Master Masons and women must have specific relationships with Masons. Originally, a woman would have to be the daughter, widow, wife, sister, or mother of a master Mason, but the Order now allows other relatives as well as allowing Rainbow Girls to become members when they come of age.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Eastern_Star
Thanks for your reply

In England all Lodges are under the UGLE, in the USA alot of lodges are not under the UGLE,Because they don't follow the rules or its a made up order like this, so they are alot of rubbish in my eyes, as I said before "freemasonry in the USA is a shambles" there are alot of silly Orders like this in the USA.
I can't even visit there lodge and nor would I want to.

In England Women are not aloud to be Freemasons and never ever will be.

But thankyou for your intrest...
masonic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 08:58 PM   #24
siliconpsychosis

Thats an interesting synopsis of Mirrens life Synergy. Thanks. Much of what you wrote confirms to me that she is clearly part of the establishment. Her family background suggests success due to breeding, and I would not be at all surprised if this breeding also means she has reptilian genes.
Furthermore, I would not be at all surprised if we see her in a more blatant role soon, such as the lizard queen in some science fiction movie of the near future.
siliconpsychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 08:36 PM   #25
siliconpsychosis

My suspicions regarding Helen Mirren has been reconfirmed this week, by two new pieces of information that I have picked up in the tabloids this week.
Firstly I read that Helen Mirren was date raped, not once but several times between the ages of 16 and 25. In her words she described the assailants as,

" they were absolutely horrible - so vile and so cruel and alien and nasty and disturbing to me as a female."

The date rape interview appears to have been picked up on dozens of sites through a Google search.

I liked the alien description.

I also read this week that Helen Mirren says she has a real phobia of telephones. She cannot answer a phone.

I am starting to think that Helen Mirren may be a victim of the illuminati. Raped by lizards and now too paranoid to answer phones. Maybe she has been used not only sexually but also manipulated into playing the queen, increasing the chance of the film receiving an oscar and therefore validating claims that the Royals had nothing to do with Diannas death.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:38 AM   #26
ho1ogram
Banned

You make a good case. Another victim of their sick ways and may not even know it. If we find it difficult to break out of our programming I can't imagine what it would be like to be genetically predisposed to their influence and mind games. I know from my friends how traumatic rape and sexual abuse can be. The odds would be stacked against someone who is amongst the mind control and manipulatiuon experts. Great thread. Maybe we should send her some love vibes?
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:22 PM   #27
siliconpsychosis

Thanks Ho1ogram.

Perhaps the freemasonic symbol on her left hand is a mark to show that she is the property of the illuminati. I wonder if people are marked like this to represent ownership of their minds. Perhaps other 'celebrities' have been marked in the same way.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:16 AM   #28
masonic3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconpsychosis View Post
Thanks Ho1ogram.

Perhaps the freemasonic symbol on her left hand is a mark to show that she is the property of the illuminati. I wonder if people are marked like this to represent ownership of their minds. Perhaps other 'celebrities' have been marked in the same way.

freemasonic symbol
You made this up?(freemasonic symbol As in the word?) I think you did what a strange word?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????

"Freemasonic" Have to bring it up in lodge...think your self lucku tor in the "ministes"
Old 11-03-2007, 12:21 AM   #29
masonic3
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconpsychosis View Post
Thanks Ho1ogram.

freemasonic symbol
You made this up?(freemasonic symbol As in the word?) I think you did what a strange word?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????

"Freemasonic" Have to bring it up in lodge...think your self lucky to be in the " minutes in my lodge.... I mean it! "