Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 16-11-2014, 08:04 PM   #41
hister67

Hype.....The 'Artists' are dropping everything to be here at this important event.......So should 'You'.....now give us your fuckin money!

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 09:16 PM   #42
annieapple
Inactive

I'm glad she's ignored the filthy toe rag but I don't like her either, she sounds like a cinder in a door.
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 09:24 PM   #43
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieapple View Post
I'm glad she's ignored the filthy toe rag but I don't like her either, she sounds like a cinder in a door.
"Cinder in a door " ?? sounds like a talented down to earth girl from London to me ..who has a brilliant talent for music ..she writes it all Music and lyrics . no fecking wonder they want her ended ...she owns all the rights to her sold albums ...they want MORE .... Cinder in a door my arse ..
Shame on you Annie ....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 09:33 PM   #44
annieapple
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
"Cinder in a door " ?? sounds like a talented down to earth girl from London to me ..who has a brilliant talent for music ..she writes it all Music and lyrics . no fecking wonder they want her ended ...she owns all the rights to her sold albums ...they want MORE .... Cinder in a door my arse ..
Shame on you Annie ....
Bob Dylan's a great song writer Grannie but he can't bleedin sing for toffee. I don't like her voice.
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 09:45 PM   #45
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieapple View Post
Bob Dylan's a great song writer Grannie but he can't bleedin sing for toffee. I don't like her voice.
Bob Dylan could never sing worth a shit ....doom and gloom God knows my Husband Loved him ...I never got it ,I called it razer blade music
Her voice is brilliant ...No Question ...she is Talented ...
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 09:55 PM   #46
salutations
Inactive

Quote:
...she owns all the rights to her sold albums ...they want MORE .... Cinder in a door my arse :

yea right could well be true... its like the big boss is saying
"Get the fuck out there and make us some money".
salutations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 10:54 PM   #47
shakerr

I don't like Mondays or any day of the week SIR bobby wankoff opens his trap!
Old 17-11-2014, 01:41 PM   #48
elshaper
Inactive

Well Bob says...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-30079720

Last edited by elshaper; 17-11-2014 at 01:41 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 03:44 PM   #49
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima gene View Post
Yes! Filled to the brim with euphemisms and innuendo, and we all know what 'chicken' meant to the vile.
Have u seen this Cosmo?

"Frank Bruno reveals how sick Jimmy Savile tricked him into shaking hands with serial killer Peter Sutcliffe"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...eveals-1430910

I call BS on this story. I think Bruno knew exactly who Sutcliffe was and had been instructed by Saville to shake his hand in front of the camera. I think Bruno was abused threatened and blackmailed by this shit and it cost him his career, his mental health and his family. Such was the power and influence of this despicable cretin.

Frank Bruno was a over-rated boxer who only won the heavyweight crown from a over the hill boxer Oliver McColl, he was beaten twice by Tyson and Lennox Lewis both better fighters, Bruno took drugs when his career was over, i really don't think he was abused and threatened his life went out of control when his trainer died and his marriage was over, he had a mental breakdown, it happens to many people and it has nothing to do with Savile, Tyson also took drugs and had mental health issues it happens to a lot of boxers, to say it was related to Savile is crazy.
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 03:46 PM   #50
nadams

I think she was just smart enough to realise that if she takes part she will be a name in a list, if she doesn't she is front page news.
nadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 05:22 PM   #51
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquays View Post
Perhaps she is just a genuine person who doesn't buy into the media hype or lifestyle.

Look how long it took Kate Bush to return into the public arena, and she is on a par to Adele.

They are both extremely talented people but that doesn't mean they are at the beck and call of the music industry. They need the artists more than the artists need them.

I would guess she probably realises how little money collected from the 'i need new publicity due to my dying career' or ' i cannot get enough publicity' photo opportunity charity records, actually goes to those for whom it was intended and who need it.
Adele herself is a nasty little person, and product of the Tavistock Brit Academy.
She is a notorious tax dodger, a Thatcherite and " not fit for purpose" as a singer, who actually needed vocal chord surgery! So no technique to speak of. Funny too, how she rose to stardom after the death of her Brit school alum Amy Winehouse.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 05:27 PM   #52
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Shame on you Annie ....
Oh Granny, they got you fooled! Take it from me as a music college graduate, she is not what she seems. Her vocal technique is not viable. A real singer doesn't need vocal chord surgery, not even opera singers who can sing three hours straight every night. She is a stooge. The Brit Academy is looking after it's own interests. They are part of Tavistock and even have a Milgram scholarship for Pete's sake!!
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote