Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 17-10-2014, 07:59 PM   #1
ozsem

Default Gamergate

So I just though that I best put a topic about this, since this is getting bigger. Now for anyone who wants to know what gamergate is, here's a link.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/gamergate

Also a recent article.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/15/gamerg...angry-4907102/

Last edited by ozsem; 17-10-2014 at 08:01 PM.
ozsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2014, 09:03 PM   #2
moobs
Inactive

This is getting bigger? I could have sworn this died weeks ago.
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2014, 09:17 PM   #3
raiwolf

Been following this for a while now, corruption in gaming journalism as anywhere else unfortunately there's a truther youtuber called SyrianPartisianGirl who covers the medias take on this quite well, check it out. http://m.youtube.com/results?q=joe%2...formation&sm=1
raiwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2014, 09:25 PM   #4
seraphicson
Inactive

People are so immature. Anyone with the slightest analytical accumen could have told you gaming journalism was corrupt ten years ago, let alone today, when it is a major entertainment medium.

On a very loosely related note, I will say that, as a PC gamer, I'm kind of tired of having to mod all of these console ports in order to make them acceptable for my PC.

The intellectually barren/lazy masses and their sub-par console bullsh!t are ruining true gaming.

Last edited by seraphicson; 17-10-2014 at 09:27 PM.
seraphicson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2014, 02:28 AM   #5
tekamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsem View Post
So I just though that I best put a topic about this, since this is getting bigger. Now for anyone who wants to know what gamergate is, here's a link.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/gamergate

Your ip address xxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been banned. Please contact [email protected] and make sure to include your ip address if you think this is a mistake.

i dont even know these guys

Last edited by tekamin; 18-10-2014 at 02:29 AM.
tekamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2014, 03:56 AM   #6
moobs
Inactive

While gaming journalism is certainly awful, the dopey conspiracy theory about them all sleeping with Zoe Quinn and then shilling for her indie game because social justice (or whatever the theory is now) is ridiculous.
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 03:47 AM   #7
bryansee
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekamin View Post
Your ip address xxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been banned. Please contact [email protected] and make sure to include your ip address if you think this is a mistake.

i dont even know these guys
I know who banned these IPs. I think the community of Know Your Meme taken a more robust and vile approach to any actions taken therein that are aimed at Wikipedia administrators and editors, particularly BatteryIncluded, Dennis Brown, AGK, Stanistani/Zoloft and Boing! said Zebedee. They did it on the auspices of a BatteryIncluded-affiliated Cheezburger/KYM user forcedmemefred who tried to stop me from using the Internet to harass Wikipedia accounts, talk to a Therapist, get off from my computer and devices (thus bringing my Wikipedia ban full circle), and die by my medication increase. The paranoia the meds could allegedly cure doesn't exist in myself. Instead, it will kill me, and thus it is human sacrifice. Do you agree?
bryansee is offline   Reply With Quote