Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 10-09-2018, 05:27 PM   #541
iamawaveofthesea

Young blood an elixir that prevents age-related diseases, study reveals
Blood factors obtained from young beings can improve late-life health in animals and put an end to age-related diseases.
22:35, UK, Saturday 08 September 2018

https://news.sky.com/story/drinking-...veals-11493276
Old 10-09-2018, 05:33 PM   #542
iamawaveofthesea

Not Just Catholics, Rabbi Exposes Rampant Child Sex Abuse by High-Level Jewish Clergy
A Jewish whistleblower who is also a Rabbi set out to expose a horrifying network of pedophilia among top level Jewish clergy just as bad a Catholics.
By Jack Burns -
September 8, 2018

The Netflix documentary, One of Us, released in 2017 exposed what whistleblowers have been saying for years. Just as the Catholic Church maintained, protected, and allowed a pedophile ring of hundreds if not thousands of Catholic priests to rape and abuse children for decades, so too, has the Ultra-orthodox Jewish community in NY been accused of allowing 1 out of every 5 ultra-orthodox Jews to be abused without informing police.

Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg, 68, has been blowing the whistle for decades in what may have seemed to some as a futile attempt to bring awareness to sexual abuses taking place in New York’s Jewsish community. In a 2013 interview with Vice, Rosenberg stated he witnessed firsthand the rape of a boy he believed to be around 7 years old when he visited an Orthodox Jewish ceremonial bath house (schvitz) in Israel. He described what he saw in 2005 with his own eyes. The following account is extremely graphic and the account may be a trigger for victims of child sexual abuse.

I opened a door that entered into a schvitz…and I see an old man, my age, long white beard, a holy-looking man, sitting in the vapors. On his lap, facing away from him, is a boy, maybe seven years old. And the old man is having anal sex with this boy…This boy was speared on the man like an animal, like a pig, and the boy was saying nothing. But on his face—fear. The old man [looked at me] without any fear, as if this was common practice. He didn’t stop. I was so angry, I confronted him. He removed the boy from his penis, and I took the boy aside. I told this man, ‘It’s a sin before God, a mishkovzucher. What are you doing to this boy’s soul? You’re destroying this boy!’ He had a sponge on a stick to clean his back, and he hit me across the face with it. ‘How dare you interrupt me!’ he said. I had heard of these things for a long time, but now I had seen.

Rosenberg’s recollection of events could have easily been explained away by labeling the Rabbi as a “conspiracy theorist”. However, years later, such anecdotal instances of child sexual abuse were recounted by survivors, all fundamentalist Jews, who were sexually abused by their religious leaders. The hush hush scandal burst into the mainstream with the 2017 Netflix release of One of Us, a film by Heidi Ewing and Rachel Grady. A synopsis of arguably the most disturbing scenes of the documentary comes from Hasidic writer and critic of the film, Moshe Levy. She writes:
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/no...ect+Newsletter
Old 11-09-2018, 04:54 PM   #543
iamawaveofthesea

Royal Ritual: Watch Freemasons Boast About Their Influence
Published 7 days ago
on August 27, 2018

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...eir-influence/
Old 11-09-2018, 05:07 PM   #544
iamawaveofthesea

Forcing a Total, Saturated 5G Future... Without Safety Checks

Old 12-09-2018, 09:54 PM   #545
iamawaveofthesea

Grand Jury Finds Police Were Complicit in Covering Up Massive Child Sex Ring in Catholic Church
A Pennsylvania grand jury has found that police and district attorneys were complicit in covering up the rampant child sex abuse in the Catholic church.
By Matt Agorist -
September 11, 2018

Philadelphia, PA — For those who have been keeping up with the child sex abuse scandal in the Catholic church that erupted late last month in Pennsylvania, many have been wondering how it was allowed to go on for so long without anyone getting charged or arrested. Now, we may have the answer—the police were complicit.

During a grand jury report into the child sex abuse by priests in Pennsylvania, the state Attorney General, Josh Shapiro provided insight into how priests were allowed to go on for decades preying on children. He singled out the two groups responsible for covering up the crimes of the church.

One of the groups named by the AG was the Catholic Church hierarchy like the archbishops and cardinals who reacted to allegations of child rape by simply transferring the priest to a new church or failing to act at all. The other group Shapiro named was law enforcement, who he says acted in tandem with the abusive priests to keep their horrific habits from ever reaching the public eye.

“The abuse scarred every diocese,” he said. “The cover-up was sophisticated. The church protected the institution at all costs.”

Not only did the church protect pedophile priests, but the investigation revealed a “failure of law enforcement,” according to Shapiro.

According to the investigation, at the same time the church was covering up the abuse by protecting the pedophiles, it also had assistance from police or district attorneys who aided in covering it up as well. Sometimes this aid was in the form of looking the other way, while other times, it involved actively thwarting investigations.
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/gr...ect+Newsletter
Old 13-09-2018, 03:29 PM   #546
iamawaveofthesea

German Catholic Church abused thousands of children, rape in every 6th case – leaked study
Published time: 12 Sep, 2018 18:06
Edited time: 13 Sep, 2018 14:02

An explosive report on Catholic child sex abuse in Germany has been leaked by two leading German news outlets, revealing that as many as 3,677 people were abused by clergy between 1946 and 2014.

Spiegel Online and Die Zeit said the report they obtained concluded that the majority of victims were boys aged 13 or younger, 969 of whom were altar boys. The study, commissioned by the German Bishops Conference, was conducted by three universities and was not due to be revealed until the September 25 conference.

According to the leaked research, every sixth case was a rape and at least 1,670 clergy were involved. Many of the priests caught abusing had recently been transferred to other parishes and a mere one-third of accused members of the clergy were investigated by the Catholic Church.
https://www.rt.com/news/438314-catho...ampaign=chrome