Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 04-02-2013, 07:08 PM   #341
jechyrah
Inactive

So I was reading something somewhere about the fact that we hardly get UFO reports anymore. such as reliable pictures or witnesses.

Now with everyone carrying around their Cell phones and such why aren't there more pictures if UFO's are all over the place?

Someone that knows a little bit more than I should help me answer this, Do you think there is a possibility that our newer technology is specifically designed to cloak them?
jechyrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:45 PM   #342
petermay
Banned

Deleted

Last edited by petermay; 07-02-2013 at 03:57 PM.
petermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #343
petermay
Banned

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-f...thumbch2_7.jpg

Could this be CIA back engineered alien technology on it's way to area 51 for testing.

Have a guess.

Last edited by petermay; 07-02-2013 at 03:58 PM.
petermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #344
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by petermay View Post
https://www.cia.gov/library/center-f...thumbch2_7.jpg[/IMG]

Could this be CIA back engineered alien technology on it's way to area 51 for testing.

Have a guess.
I think it's a Wurlitzer that took a wrong turn and can't find the Steam Fair!
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:41 AM   #345
phildee3

Quote:

Have a guess.
It could be, but more likely not. It could be a thousand other things too.
Old 25-04-2013, 02:38 PM   #346
1zenith
Banned

Default Wat propulsion systm do they use? mentalmindmagic

""How do flying saucers fly if they are real.what propulsion system do they use?"" They dont. ITs called using your brain and MIND to cntrol everything cuz they r in a different dimension.

""They would know how to use gravitons (particle of gravity under a unified theory) and be able to generate anti-gravitons to repel gravity to manipulate gravity fields for propulsion.""

""assuming they are real, they would either have antigravity, or some type of rotor contained inside the saucer, but assuming they flew from light years away, im sure antigravity is within their scope""

""Methane. Thats where all the global warming is coming from! : )

""Sorry, I can't tell you because the government wants it all kept quiet and they will send round agents to wipe my and your memories and anyone else who finds out the true facts. Did you ever see that documentary series "Men in Black?"
If you look carefully at the unreleased 8 minutes of zapruder footage that was buried under the grassy knoll, you will see a detailed explanation.""

""Most informed people agree that flying saucers are a cultural myth, as you have read above. There is no evidence to suggest that they are real. "" Correct
Therefore, there is nothing to reveal about their propulsion systems. Sorry.""
Correct
""Why don't you stop by my secret mountaintop hideout and I'll show you sometime."" ok

""I don't call them saucers because that connotes alien or supernatural craft, but flying discs are indeed real. In fact, the Germans successfully flew flying discs near the end of World War II. One of the names given them is "Foo Fighters". I would not be at all surprised if the US military captured German engineering documents and secretly studied and experimented with them quite a bit in the 50's and 60's. This has been given by many sources as a plausible explanation for all the UFO sightings in those decades. You can even do a search and find patents on them. I've looked at two different patents myself as well as investigated the aerodynamics of flying discs in general. Essentially they have quite sophisticated aerodynamics. Some designs fly somewhat by the same principles as Frisbees, and most use rocket, turbojet, or ducted fan propulsion. ""

""They aren't real so they don't use any sort of propulsion system.""
Well ya they are real but only on planet zeti reticuli,
they use their mind to hynotize you, paralyze u etc.

""Presuming they're real, it is probably magnetic, gravitational, or quantum propulsion systems.""

""maybe there is a magnet in the earth and they have the same magnet in their ship and they are equally balanced so it can hover or fly even with gravity""

""hm i would think they have a rocketlike form or some gravity related floating device. but i mean they are aliens! they are suppose to be geniuses!""

"As everyone knows, aliens are only three inches tall and their ships are fueled by nose hairs. The aliens only appear to be "human sized" because the are only ever seen when people awake in the night with them standing on their chests. Given that the size of the space craft is only about the size of the average shoe box or round Quaker Oatmeal box, the space craft are easily powered each night with a nosehair harvest from one human. The nosehairs are burned as an incense under the noses of small waterbuffalo-like beasts from their home planet which produce a methane like gas when exposed to the smoke. The spacecraft are therefore powered by the forceful expulsion of the beast's gas.""

Answer: They use their mental mind magic to control ships/ufos. That is truth. Even david icke knows they are fake in this dimension.

They are coming from their dimension only.
That is y they disappear fast.

D I says 'they can come into visible light for so long...' and he is right about that, ufos demons reppies aliens.
Ya they are still everywhere , =parallel universes, but they can only manifest for so long.

Last edited by 1zenith; 25-04-2013 at 02:39 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 11:14 PM   #347
drahcir

This is may a Spionage Antenna (Wullenwever) like this in Germany.
Of course usable for a lot of applications

Last edited by drahcir; 15-08-2013 at 11:19 PM.
drahcir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 07:57 AM   #348
geoffrey

That is a gas storage tank
geoffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #349
starcraft

Seems like UFOs from 1940s look 40ish, while nowday UFOs look more aerodynamic... Are the aliens influenced by humans industrial design creating better looking UFOs?

I suspect that the UFOs we see in different pictures and videos are manmade aircrafts, technology that is not revealed officially.
I believe real alien UFOs may have visited us, but almost all pictures I see look like man-made aircrafts.

For example a modern drone would be considered UFO just 10 years ago.

Last edited by starcraft; 14-09-2013 at 10:51 PM.
starcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:29 AM   #350
liltroofer
Inactive

Just read the latest 20 reports from MUFON every so often. There are plenty coming out.

Trouble is they seem artificially diverse, if you ask me. I am suspicious of them.
liltroofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 02:07 PM   #351
flamengo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayelowell View Post
it does really looks like fake to me this one. seems like an object placed on the top of the thing.
flamengo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2014, 08:27 PM   #352
swamideva

Amazing UFO video.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 07:47 AM   #353
minhvu2609
Inactive

Default future invention

Maybe someone successfully invent the time machine. He want to introduce the shape of future aircraft so he send some of them back to now, then we saw it. Just a theory
minhvu2609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2017, 01:24 AM   #354
raburgeson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPfcW24qmT0
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 12:38 PM   #355
benqur

Quote:

Have a guess.
No its yus spam.
benqur is offline   Reply With Quote