Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 20-09-2017, 01:48 PM   #1
artmuzz

Default Scary experience in supermarket

This morning I woke up and had some breakfast then an hour later I started feeling cold and going back and forth to the bathroom urinating a lot.

A couple of hours later I took a cycle ride to the supermarket to get some dinner. However, when getting off the escalators I remember looking at the floor of the supermarket and just out of the blue I started feeling very odd. I felt like everything was unreal and I was floating out my body onto the floor.

This started making me feel very light headed, dizzy and anxious. I actually thought I was going to have a panic attack and faint. I didn't stop doing anything even though I really felt like getting help. Instead, I just carried on doing my shopping whilst feeling very scared and light headed and I tried to just float through it.

Whilst typing this I feel very tense and I am shaking and I am feeling nervous.

I have a history of panic attacks and feeling that way which my doctor tells me is the result of anxiety but I have a feeling this is a symptoms of the first stages of migraine because I suffered migraine and experience ocular migraines a few weeks ago.

I'm also getting worried because I seem to be going back and forth to the bathroom every 5 minutes peeing. This has been going on since this morning.

Last edited by artmuzz; 20-09-2017 at 02:46 PM.
artmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 04:30 PM   #2
Woodwose

Hi artmuzz, have you been tested for Diabetes? Peeing a lot can be a symptom of it, dizziness and a floating feeling can also be a symptom of it too. If you haven't been tested, then maybe it's a good idea to see a doctor?
Woodwose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 04:47 PM   #3
artmuzz

Hi, I was tested for diabetes a couple of years ago when I had those symptoms but I was tested negative for diabetes.

The peeing seems to have stopped now. According to other forums I've read that peeing a lot is a symptom of flight or fight and anxiety.
Old 20-09-2017, 05:49 PM   #4
Merrylegs

Was it the mushrooms? It was you who ate the mushrooms wasn't it?

Do you live alone, I think that people who live alone tend to get panicky.
Merrylegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 05:59 PM   #5
artmuzz

Yes, it was me who ate the out of date mushrooms and posted about it on here. It did cross my mind but it was nearly a week ago I ate the out of date mushrooms and I've felt that way before when I had a panic attack in 2015. Also, I live alone because I prefer it that way and I have a problem trusting people due to so called friends backstabbing and causing me grief. It is strange you mention that because just this morning I was wondering if living in my own is some of the reason for my panic attacks.

Last edited by artmuzz; 20-09-2017 at 06:02 PM.
Old 20-09-2017, 07:29 PM   #6
Merrylegs

I think that it might be spending too much time alone, rather than the mushrooms, I know I spend too much time alone and get a bit like that, I think other people can help put things in perspective.
Old 20-09-2017, 07:48 PM   #7
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrylegs View Post
I think that it might be spending too much time alone, rather than the mushrooms, I know I spend too much time alone and get a bit like that, I think other people can help put things in perspective.
The problem is...other people can equally give you nightmare....
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 08:06 PM   #8
Merrylegs

true
Old 20-09-2017, 08:08 PM   #9
artmuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
The problem is...other people can equally give you nightmare....
Exactly!

I think the root of my anxiety, depression and panic attacks are caused by so called friends I had in the past who betrayed me or just used me. It has caused me to be emotionally stressed out, angry and have a problem trusting other people. My psychologist told me that she thinks the root of my problems are due to suppressed negative emotions and anger.
Old 20-09-2017, 08:16 PM   #10
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmuzz View Post
Exactly!

I think the root of my anxiety, depression and panic attacks are caused by so called friends I had in the past who betrayed me or just used me. It has caused me to be emotionally stressed out, angry and have a problem trusting other people. My psychologist told me that she thinks the root of my problems are due to suppressed negative emotions and anger.
As you grow, you will shed some friends, it's inevitable. Don't be afraid. They come and go even more nowadays...like disposable friends. I think term 'friends' are very much weakened anyway. Most of them should be acquaintance or fair weather friends. What's really important is that you surrounding yourself with people who would accept you as you are...that is artmuzz who suffers from anxiety and all that 'fault'. But remember, EVERYONE has faults.
Old 20-09-2017, 08:31 PM   #11
Merrylegs

And what do ou think the root of your problem is?
Old 21-09-2017, 12:05 AM   #12
trebor8

Quote:
Exactly!

My humble advice stop seeking advice from this forum. There are others forum much better for you
Also if your only taking from your therapist you have suppressed anger and emotions then may I suggest you find a new therapist. It's very likely that you are suffering from these negative emotions and anger but you need focus on and work on more positive aspects once you have understood the underlining reasons.

Recovery can be a lifetime adventure
trebor8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 12:09 AM   #13
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8 View Post
My humble advice stop seeking advice from this forum. There are others forum much better for you
Also if your only taking from your therapist you have suppressed anger and emotions then may I suggest you find a new therapist. It's very likely that you are suffering from these negative emotions and anger but you need focus on and work on more positive aspects once you have understood the underlining reasons.

Recovery can be a lifetime adventure
May I also add, not everyone needs a life time of recovery time.
Old 21-09-2017, 12:19 AM   #14
decim

Could be Vertigo there's alot of it about lately. Sudden onset then resolves.

The massive pissing could be a separate issue.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 08:03 AM   #15
Merrylegs

This is my opinion and could be completely wrong.
You are vulnerable and sensitive, I get this from the fact that you are having panic attacks, there are a lot of unscrupulous people who seek out vulnerable people , these are psychopaths, sociopaths and general nasty bastards, they have picked up on you vulnerabilities and used you, and treated you badly in the past, this has made you more nervous and knocked your confidence. so of course you are angry, anger is normal and most people get angry, if you have been betrayed and abused you need to be angry.
what have you learned from your experience? How has your experience helped you to grow? Ask yourself these questions. Then ask yourself what you are going to do about it.
Remember as far as psychologists are concerned it is you not them are the experts when it comes to yourself.
This is only my opinion so you can ignore it if you want
Old 21-09-2017, 08:35 AM   #16
artmuzz

Quote:
This is my opinion and could be completely wrong.
You are vulnerable and sensitive, I get this from the fact that you are having panic attacks, there are a lot of unscrupulous people who seek out vulnerable people , these are psychopaths, sociopaths and general nasty bastards, they have picked up on you vulnerabilities and used you, and treated you badly in the past, this has made you more nervous and knocked your confidence. so of course you are angry, anger is normal and most people get angry, if you have been betrayed and abused you need to be angry.
what have you learned from your experience? How has your experience helped you to grow? Ask yourself these questions. Then ask yourself what you are going to do about it.
Remember as far as psychologists are concerned it is you not them are the experts when it comes to yourself.
This is only my opinion so you can ignore it if you want
Yes, I am very sensitive and vulnerable and I think you are right in what you say about those so called friends picking up on my vulnerabilities and using me and taking advantage of me in return. I think another reason they did it was because they could pick up on my lack of confidence and lack of assertiveness. It is awful that you get people like them in the world but that's the way things go. I wish I was confident and assertive in my life then all this shit wouldn't of happened.

Last edited by artmuzz; 21-09-2017 at 08:52 AM.
Old 21-09-2017, 08:48 AM   #17
Daisy101

Quote:
This morning I woke up and had some breakfast then an hour later I started feeling cold and going back and forth to the bathroom urinating a lot.

A couple of hours later I took a cycle ride to the supermarket to get some dinner. However, when getting off the escalators I remember looking at the floor of the supermarket and just out of the blue I started feeling very odd. I felt like everything was unreal and I was floating out my body onto the floor.

This started making me feel very light headed, dizzy and anxious. I actually thought I was going to have a panic attack and faint. I didn't stop doing anything even though I really felt like getting help. Instead, I just carried on doing my shopping whilst feeling very scared and light headed and I tried to just float through it.

Whilst typing this I feel very tense and I am shaking and I am feeling nervous.

I have a history of panic attacks and feeling that way which my doctor tells me is the result of anxiety but I have a feeling this is a symptoms of the first stages of migraine because I suffered migraine and experience ocular migraines a few weeks ago.

I'm also getting worried because I seem to be going back and forth to the bathroom every 5 minutes peeing. This has been going on since this morning.
Escalators and lifts can make you light headed. Maybe you have cystitis and you are not very well which could cause frequent urination. Maybe you didn't eat enough or sometimes if I cycle the wind blows in my ears and causes dizziness from ear problems. Drink cranberry juice and relax and if you still feel dizzy see the doctor.

Hope you feel better soon x
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 08:50 AM   #18
Daisy101

Quote:
Yes, it was me who ate the out of date mushrooms and posted about it on here. It did cross my mind but it was nearly a week ago I ate the out of date mushrooms and I've felt that way before when I had a panic attack in 2015. Also, I live alone because I prefer it that way and I have a problem trusting people due to so called friends backstabbing and causing me grief. It is strange you mention that because just this morning I was wondering if living in my own is some of the reason for my panic attacks.
I moved in with my sister we bought a house together - I don't get panic attacks now.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 09:26 AM   #19
Merrylegs

Quote:
Yes, I am very sensitive and vulnerable and I think you are right in what you say about those so called friends picking up on my vulnerabilities and using me and taking advantage of me in return. I think another reason they did it was because they could pick up on my lack of confidence and lack of assertiveness. It is awful that you get people like them in the world but that's the way things go. I wish I was confident and assertive in my life then all this shit wouldn't of happened.
Don't call them friends Artmuzz, they are not friends. Have you thought of doing a confidence building course?
Old 21-09-2017, 10:31 AM   #20
artmuzz

Quote:
Don't call them friends Artmuzz, they are not friends. Have you thought of doing a confidence building course?
Yeah I know. That's why I called them "so called friends".

I attended group therapy last year but I didn't find it helpful.

Last edited by artmuzz; 21-09-2017 at 07:57 PM.