Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-10-2010, 10:17 AM   #81
tusme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Truth realm
Posts: 4,711
Likes: 11 (6 Posts)
Default

Great post Doomonkey...welcome to the David Icke forums!!
__________________
TRUTH...not mine!

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 02:03 AM   #82
agrinemenon
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 85
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I watch Davids DVD's for hours with my wife. We both plan on going to L.a in march and think it will be extraordinary. I have been very aware of the enslavement since a young age when I read 1984. The spiritual and vibrational energies I was Aware of through martial arts and eastern mysticism. Icke bridged alot of things together to make a COMPLETE picture.
I wanna send the most positive energy I can into the world and send many thanks to david Icke. Also being from the U.S. I enjoy the various british terms Icke uses (shite, nutter, sod). its refreshing.
agrinemenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 08:48 PM   #83
sylph
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,121
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Yeah, well done Doomonkey,
Thanks, you reminded me of something I had forgotten, when I was a child I drew paintings of an eye and pyramids all the time in 3D, almost like in the film 'Close Encounters of the Third kind' ...lol.
It freaked all the adults out, maybe my soul memory was trying to warn me about something.
Your path here is similar to mine and probably lots of people on here.
I started with a fascination with books on UFO's and the Egyptians and have ended up with Icke books.
Another wierd thing is my husband and I both made a 3 pyramid sculpture when we were 11 yrs old (freaky) and he is also a fan of Icke books.
My friends say I have 'eccentric' ideas and say its because I'm an Artist, but I know 'eccentric' is a polite way of saying I'm a 'nutter' because I think outside of the box.
sylph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2010, 02:32 PM   #84
masonicboom
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Location, Location
Posts: 1,020
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Smile Thnks David

Thanks You David Icke
masonicboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 11:09 PM   #85
hadabusa
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: zurich
Posts: 22,683
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

icke,youre one cool feller, i just cant agree with empty moon,dude, but even that was of great comical value.

hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2010, 03:25 AM   #86
azureangel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: the peaks of Lemuria
Posts: 861
Likes: 7 (4 Posts)
Thumbs up Fabulous doomonkey

I really enjoyed your post. My journey was similar but in fits and starts over the years. Didn't know of DI until 2009 though. Glad you got where you are; wherever that is. Nice explanation of wakey-wakey. Hope DI does get a chance to read it.
Love, angel
azureangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 06:44 PM   #87
kkay
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 251
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Thank you Doom Monkey yours is the first account of awakening that I can relate to from my own experience.

My own awakening in 1995 lasted for 9 months. Beginning with a vision of a full moon with the words 'Super natural' embossed over it. The vision or picture appeared on a 'literal' screen in my head which I could view with my minds eye when I looked up to the right. From this initial image came many, running like video's in my head and always accompanied with the embossed words and a gentle inner voice. The video's (among other things) included a conventional guide through world history and at the end of the 9 months finally revealed the identity and influence of the reptiles.

There was also much 'Interference' and of course personal panic from within. Which increased to crisis level in the last three days of the experience when I was attacked psychically and with holograms by the reptiles.

The combination of the inner calming voice, my partner, friends and I suppose my own strength of mind saved me from panicking, calling the doctor and being commited.

It was months after before I identified two people one of which was David Icke who confirmed the information I recieved during the experience as accurate and authentic. I can therefore identify with your description of 'Not being able to control your thoughts' I know now of course that mis information was being uploaded and truth was being downloaded. I continue to draw support from David and over the years myself and my daughter have even recieved cards/ letters of support from him. Anyway no need to babble on any more so I ll stop here x
kkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2010, 06:51 AM   #88
jazzminjoy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 15
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Smile David, Thank you for...

David,

You were awesome tonight at the Marin Civic Center. Thank you for letting me take a picture with you. I'm the one who handed you the flowers as you drove off.

Thank you for waking so many people up, for doing what you do, for all your energy. You are the biggest single agent of change in this world right now. Your efforts are being multiplied as more and more people realize who we are and break the spell of limiting beliefs, reptilian reactions, compliance to things we shouldn't comply to, fear, worry, and the other factors you mention.

It is amazing to know that our generation will usher in a new age of consciousness.

Thank you, David, for reminding us that with knowledge comes responsibility, and for setting the right example.

I love you.
With great appreciation,
Michele
jazzminjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2010, 07:05 AM   #89
manxboz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Taking another break from the forum!
Posts: 6,841
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzminjoy View Post
David,

You were awesome tonight at the Marin Civic Center. Thank you for letting me take a picture with you. I'm the one who handed you the flowers as you drove off.

Thank you for waking so many people up, for doing what you do, for all your energy. You are the biggest single agent of change in this world right now. Your efforts are being multiplied as more and more people realize who we are and break the spell of limiting beliefs, reptilian reactions, compliance to things we shouldn't comply to, fear, worry, and the other factors you mention.

It is amazing to know that our generation will usher in a new age of consciousness.

Thank you, David, for reminding us that with knowledge comes responsibility, and for setting the right example.

I love you.
With great appreciation,
Michele
awe, David and Michele up in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G.
__________________
Finland = FUNland


Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 09:24 AM   #90
starshine
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hampshire, UK
Posts: 2,515
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Icke is a Legend, and I wish loads did this in a fringe forum too. I mean sing the praises of Icke that is in hostile places.
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 10:07 AM   #91
mattzadak
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 897
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

cool
__________________
Susie Derkins says what?
mattzadak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2010, 02:00 AM   #92
crisitunity
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,222
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

There was a time when I thought I'd gone sane in a world of psychopaths, but there was no one who could understand me everyone just wanted to argue.

Then I found Mr. Icke and knew I was not alone, might have saved my life things were getting especially dodgey there for a while.


Thank you so much David, when I think of what you went through to help me, help us all, I'm filled with admiration and amazement.
crisitunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2010, 03:54 PM   #93
bury70
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 18
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

My life has been changed for the better by many of the things that David speaks about, more power to this man's elbow indeed. David, thank you very much for showing me that there is more to life and the world than what we are shown in the MSM.
bury70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 03:33 PM   #94
jimmi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,161
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I had been having unusual thoughts just popping into my head, as if I was hearing someone else's thoughts, I felt like they weren't my own, they were from someone or something that wasn't me. I started to think of them as messages from God, while seriously wondering about my sanity, I kept going back to the same question, am I being 'spoken to' by God? Was I some sort of 'chosen one'? To my rational mind it was absurd but I was sure that I wasn't crazy, I kept reminding myself that, "If you think you're insane then you're probably not". My initials are JC and I am a carpenter, could I possibly really be.....? Get the picture?

I had premonitions of things that then occurred in my life, I started recognising 'signs' and learning to follow them.

Then David Icke hit the headlines, they said he claimed to be the son of God.
I was very interested but I already knew then that, 'you can't believe anything the papers say'. When I found out he was going to be interviewed on Wogan I really wanted to see him speak for himself so I made a point of watching the show.
I felt, at the time, that David Icke wasn't given the chance to explain enough, that he had a lot more to say than he was given the time for, the "laughing at you" jibe was a bit cruel but at the time I didn't understand the depth of manipulation from the mainstream media.

David Icke faded from view and into memory.

I carried on learning about the world in my own way, I've always had a thirst for knowledge, The more I learned the crazier the world seemed, I was learning about the 'dots' but had no inkling of the fact that they could be joined up to make a coherent picture.

One of the few of my closest friends that I could talk to without fear of being judged endured a number of conversations with me where I told them that I was sure that there was 'something big going on', I didn't know what but I was sure there was something, something just out of reach from the world that we were living in, something very important about the people that were running the world.

Then, three and a half years ago, a friend fifteen years younger than me asked me if I had heard of David Icke and what I thought of him.
He gave me a dvd, the one from the Moldwyn theatre, I was blown away, I had in depth knowledge of all the dots that the man was joining up in front of me, the picture was frightening, it couldn't be true. Could it?

I began by looking into 9/11, there was a lot of info to get through but after a couple of months of research it was obvious that the official story was of the Fairytale genre.
At one point I turned my back on my new knowledge and tried to 'go back to sleep', I lasted a month before admitting to myself that I needed to carry on learning and researching.

I don't think I could have got to where I am now without David Icke, he has undoubtedly been the biggest influence on my life by a long way.
I like being me and I like where my life is and I am looking forward to the future and what it has in store for us all.

Thank You David Icke just doesn't seem adequate enough.

Last edited by jimmi; 31-10-2010 at 03:37 PM.
jimmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 04:10 PM   #95
jww41005
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I have believed that we have been manipulated by politics and religion for a long time, from a young age. Who knows, maybe it is the only way to control six billion people! I thought that I was alone with my thoughts until I, quite by chance one day, saw a video by David, he made me feel a lot better, although I think his imagination gets the better of him at times, which is why some people don't take him seriously.

Regards

JWW
jww41005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 09:07 PM   #96
one666
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,427
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jww41005 View Post
I have believed that we have been manipulated by politics and religion for a long time, from a young age. Who knows, maybe it is the only way to control six billion people! I thought that I was alone with my thoughts until I, quite by chance one day, saw a video by David, he made me feel a lot better, although I think his imagination gets the better of him at times, which is why some people don't take him seriously.

Regards

JWW
I thought the same about myself too but i know there are millions just like us. http://www.petitiononline.com/verichip/petition.html Please feel free to repost anywhere on the web as this is vitally important if we are to make a stand against being chipped, Thanks.

Last edited by one666; 31-10-2010 at 09:10 PM.
one666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:36 PM   #97
pam1101
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 12
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Hi David!

I first heard you on Alex Jones. Cool sense of humor!! Your lectures and interviews are so intense, the time flies...I could listen to you for hours and hours! A lot of people rely on you so please keep it up.
pam1101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:20 AM   #98
cephied
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 31
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I found myself in a very bad place a little over a year ago. Witness to an unfortunate accident at the metro.

I found on many nights, some of which I ended up nearing the bottom of a bottle from fear of the images I kept having whenever I tried to sleep, that watching David was something that truly comforted me.

Perhaps a bit of escapism from the reality at the moment, or any other moment, but it was what I seemed drawn to time and time again.

It's not just his message that helped, it was him. Listening to the way he talks, the way he engages the audience and those around him, his general positive attitude, his humour and his humility. That combined with the only message I can find in this life that makes the world make a bit more sense is why I admire David Icke.

There were of course other influences, other people and my own strength that helped me move past this tragedy, which I still struggle with from time to time.

I don't know if I'll ever have the opportunity to meet David. Even if I did it wouldn't be appropriate to jump right into such a story, so I thought I'd take the opportunity here to just share with you all that his work and his spirit did help me in a very real way, and continues to this day.

Thank you David. You were a voice of reason when there was much chaos in my life.

-Cephied

P.s. Look at me, time to start dinner and I'm teary eyed on the computer.
cephied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:01 AM   #99
tusme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Truth realm
Posts: 4,711
Likes: 11 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cephied View Post
I found myself in a very bad place a little over a year ago. Witness to an unfortunate accident at the metro.

I found on many nights, some of which I ended up nearing the bottom of a bottle from fear of the images I kept having whenever I tried to sleep, that watching David was something that truly comforted me.

Perhaps a bit of escapism from the reality at the moment, or any other moment, but it was what I seemed drawn to time and time again.

It's not just his message that helped, it was him. Listening to the way he talks, the way he engages the audience and those around him, his general positive attitude, his humour and his humility. That combined with the only message I can find in this life that makes the world make a bit more sense is why I admire David Icke.

There were of course other influences, other people and my own strength that helped me move past this tragedy, which I still struggle with from time to time.

I don't know if I'll ever have the opportunity to meet David. Even if I did it wouldn't be appropriate to jump right into such a story, so I thought I'd take the opportunity here to just share with you all that his work and his spirit did help me in a very real way, and continues to this day.

Thank you David. You were a voice of reason when there was much chaos in my life.

-Cephied

P.s. Look at me, time to start dinner and I'm teary eyed on the computer.
Lovely post, Cephied, thankyou!!

Welcome to the DI forums!!
__________________
TRUTH...not mine!

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:02 AM   #100
tusme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Truth realm
Posts: 4,711
Likes: 11 (6 Posts)
Default

Welcome to all the new members!!
__________________
TRUTH...not mine!

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
david icke appreciation, thank you david

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:19 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.