Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 06-10-2010, 11:54 AM   #61
starshine
Banned

Icke you are LEGEND!!!

Last edited by merlincove; 06-10-2010 at 07:56 PM. Reason: still pushing it?
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:15 PM   #62
starshine
Banned

I wish more people can spread the message of Icke, like Haggie has done.
Also me in a good extent too.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:09 PM   #63
raas

Default Thank You Mr. Icke

Thank you for your hard work and perseverance to bring us the truth that opens our eyes and consciousness!
You are an inspiration to everyone in this world and beyond!
Thank you Consciousness and Mr. Icke!
raas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:32 PM   #64
starshine
Banned

Has anyone noticed that Icke never tends to get promoted by the mainstream media. The Daily Mail must know who this man really is but no they do not do this at all, and it is cos TPTB do not want to give Icke publicity for some reasons.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:03 PM   #65
pumma
Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
Has anyone noticed that Icke never tends to get promoted by the mainstream media. The Daily Mail must know who this man really is but no they do not do this at all, and it is cos TPTB do not want to give Icke publicity for some reasons.
Yes even the negative one

The more people connect the puzzles the more sense everything makes thus the "System" cannot sustain itself if enough people became independant & detached from "it". It's like trying to herd cats lol.

Last edited by pumma; 06-10-2010 at 10:04 PM.
pumma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:35 PM   #66
obadiah18

David, I enjoyed the interview you did with Tim Binnall. It is amazing, and a testimony to your resilience and determination, how you've managed to keep on keeping on all these years, despite the ton of ridicule you've had to cop. But no matter how hard the enemies of mankind try, they can't halt Truth's inexorable march.

The Christian Identity Forum

Last edited by obadiah18; 06-10-2010 at 10:36 PM.
obadiah18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:21 AM   #67
thuban
Banned

Thank you david, for putting others in front of you and presenting a viewpoint that some may ridicule, it may not even be real, but you are willing to be ridiculed and take criticism when most people wouldn't even dream of saying and doing the things you do.
thuban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:34 AM   #68
crowd control
Inactive

Never let the bastards grind you down.
crowd control is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:13 AM   #69
level42

Ive just brought davids latest book and a dvdI can't wait to read and watch it.I can't remember how I became interested in david,a link from somewhere else I think.But david is fascinating to listen to and I hope to see him live at some point,thankyou for opening all our eyes and minds david,I hope the positive feedback and energy from this thread will inspire you and show you there's a lot of love flowing in your direction.
level42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:40 PM   #70
starshine
Banned

Please, re-read the wonderous book called Truth Vibrations please. In this book you will know all about Ickes re-awakenings.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:21 AM   #71
doomonkey

Cool David Icke Is A Nutter...

I watched David Icke on the Wogan show all those years ago and laughed my arse off. I was young, ET was my friend, why would he want to control me? As time went on I totally rejected God and placed my faith in science, a realistic world of rules, a world of order and logic, my new religion. David Icke was still a nutter but no more so than the local Vicar or churchgoer. The world made sense.

By the time I was in my teens I'd finally got a grasp of the newfangled interweb thingy and a whole new world of information opened up before me. Whether it was boredom or simply a hope that life can't be as pointless as it seemed, I began to read and read and read. Religion, history, science, anything that would give me an explanation as to why the accepted view of things, although scientifcally sound, didn't sit right with me. I approached each subject with an open mind but ensured that I always had one foot still in the 'real world'. If it had no scientific grounds at all it was dismissed. And so I continued.

Once again I read David Icke. The conspiracies, brilliant. I'd grown cynical enough to know that all is not what it seemed. Aliens, yes! X-Files was fresh in my mind and Star Trek had put my own Enterprise on top of my christmas list. I wanted to believe, I was ready for answers, but David Icke? He was in the ball park but nowhere near reality. Regardless of his plus points his overall arguement seemed somewhat new age, a bit hippy with no basis in science. He said we vibrated, and that was great, but what with the aliens and all I felt it was a little distracting, almost damaging to the cause. He was still a nutter, but his heart was in the right place.

So my journey continued, Atlantis, The Flood, The Ark, Planet X, Sitchin, The Dark Star and on and on. Finally the science and the religion were uniting, but without an allegiance to one side or the other I began to follow my own path, becoming interested in subjects I had no interest in before. I'm hardly the sharpest knife in the drawer so at times it was a hard slog, especially when I'd often question why I'd spend hours 'investigating' things that were possibly just coincidences, lies or plain nonsense... But I told myself, at least I'm not David Icke.

Years went by and my search stagnated but never ended. Aliens came down, possibly created us, definetly control us, and one day their planet or star may return to wipe us out, again. The science fits, if the conspiracy factor is added, and the religion fits, if the 'written for children' constant is equated. But the universe was still real, the laws of physics remained instact and in time all would realise the truth too. I would be vindicated. Dead or alive, right is right. But no...

March this year, about six months before my thirtieth birthday and I developed some mystery bug that kept me off work for several days. I may have been faking. I spent my free time locked in my house reading day and night on the internet, Wikipedia was involved although a second opinion was usually sought. I read and I read and I read. Time went by with no meaning as page after page went into my head. I didn't know if I was reading or observing whilst another part of me read, but eventually I became began to look into an old castle that is built nearby. The castle has a motte and bailey style mound from around the 1100's and I started speculating that the castle may have been built to conceal the mound, and then followed the trail around the country looking at similar castles. The mounds are all surprisingly similar to Silbury Hill which sent my brain off in a thousand directions.

The following day I woke and my mind was only interested in doing one thing. I became convinced that they were serpent mounds, and like the ones in the US should have some sort of snakelike body. I google earth'd the castle and sure enough, the ancient moat ran off into a stream that flowed east in an up down wavelike structure. If the mound was the coiled tail of the snake then what was at the head of it? So I got my boots on and off I went, fully expecting to find nothing. But I was wrong. Sort of. At the end of the water where I assumed there should be 'something', there was. Old stones that were part of the construction of the castle, used to build some other structure that had been destroyed for at least fifty years (when the A1 was built). Amazed that there was something there connected to the castle, but unsure where I would go from there, I dug out one of the stones and headed back to my house with it. The stone was covered in mud and needed a good clean. By this stage I was half-expecting the stone to contain enigmatic writing that somehow explained the meaning of life. But no, it was just a stone, and so I place it on my side and went back to the computer.

Hours went by. Castles turned to mining, underground cities that stretch for miles beneath me now abandoned. Why are they there? Why did we close them? And then that went to history, history to space, space to a million other things. My mind was now flying, as before, but now I felt like I was the one now reading the stories and the information was clicking. Physics, chemistry, subjects never clear in my head was beginning to sink in. I drew spirals. I drew triangles. Triangles within circles. The universe opened up. It was God! No, Aliens! No, of course not, we just exist in a black hole. The earth is flat. Space time is curved. The periodic table can predict the future. Layers of existence are added. Georgia. Guidestones. Dogs from the future at war with dinosaurs from the past... And on and on and on and I just couldn't stop it. I lost my mind. I'd become a nutter. The same must have happened to David Icke I thought.

The night got later and I couldn't focus, couldn't speak properly. What seemed like the reality of a million different universes filled my brain. All the possibilities, all of realities, all of the obvious signs that I'd had some sort of mental breakdown. Never in my life have I not been able to get out of a thought. It was the equivalent of the chicken and the egg question spiralling over and over again in my head. I felt connected to everything but unable to explain anything. At one point I thought the planet Mercury was talking to me. The internet was talking to me. The computer wants me to find these things... And then again with the spiral. Every TV show I watched had the word spiral in it. The One Show, The Daily Show, I was watching them in a different way, picking out words and meanings that seemed like there were two conversations going on, a conscious and subconscious one.

I was convinced that I was gone. There felt like no way to get my mind back. I was speaking to myself out loud telling myself my name and where I was but my mind was rolling, away, somewhere else. The weirdest thing was the feeling that if I just did let myself go I'd be ok, but I also couldn't be certain I'd ever come back. I'd just lost it. No other explanation. All that was left now was survival. I needed to get my brain back before it was too late. The thought of losing myself was as terrifying as it was exhilarating and I really wasn't prepared to go over the edge.

I grounded myself back into reality. I felt the wind blowing on my face, drenched my head in water, and touched as many 'real' objects as I could. After a good sleep I finally felt back in control. I vowed never to question anything ever again... And then I questioned that decsion.

During my days of insanity I had written pages and pages of notes, mostly gibberish (I assume) but certainly nowhere near as much as I wanted to. It was all coming too fast to stop and phrase it. I flicked through the drawings I had done and the numerous diagrams I'd carved around the house with a pair of scissors. I'd also bookmarked hundreds and hundreds of internet pages which I had read over the past few days. At first I was reluctant to go near them but I was curious to see what rubbish I'd come out with during my brief episode. To my surprise though, it seemed to make sense, or at least hint at sense. I let my mind slip back toward a similar state but with full control of myself, worried that I was tempting fate. What I found was a model of the universe which I could comprehend in my head, and with it I was able to comprehend topics which always went over me. I felt like I had been cheated. I felt that if I looked at the universe this way from the start then things like school would have been easy. It made me read on. It made me read Icke.

What I had done, and I'm still not sure how, is allow my brain to think outside of the box I was used to. Something broke or clicked or sparked inside my head and I think I got smarter (or dumber). For years and years I read and I took in the information but I never felt like I truly comprehended things till now. I've spent months trying to not only figure out what happened but also how to tell this to other people to see if they had a similar moment. I gues it really is one of those things where the path must be walked to really know where you're going, everyones reality is their own.

And then there was Icke... Just as I was reading about quantum physics and things made sense, so did what David Icke was saying. We are all a wave. Spiralling energy. The smaller a reflection of the larger and so on. Anywhere is everywhere and everything is infinite, yet not. Damn him. Damn him damn him damn him, he was bloody right again. And turquoise, I hate that colour, why does turquoise have to be the overall colour of our Universe? Can't it at least be blue? Or a dark green?

Life is different now. Things seem worse, but they're not. They say you can't unsee something and that's exactly how I feel. I've woken up from the Matrix and everything is raw. Everything is real. Everything is daunting. This battle won't be won by Will Smith in a stolen UFO, it'll be won by me and you and those who walk the path. Where do I go from here? I'm not sure yet. I guess anywhere I want to. I think that's the point.

Dave Icke is a Nutter, and so am I.

Last edited by i_am; 12-10-2010 at 02:24 AM.
doomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:11 AM   #72
heuer
Inactive

haha

Good post.
heuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:15 AM   #73
i_am

It is an excellent post and no way was it going to be deleted
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:02 PM   #74
shake
Inactive

I thank him for all his hard work and I like this forum because of the vast array of information out there.
shake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:46 PM   #75
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
It is an excellent post and no way was it going to be deleted
Yes it is, fantastic post

It sounds like you experienced time operating in multi-dimensions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded

Last edited by beldazar; 12-10-2010 at 10:54 PM.
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:52 PM   #76
dusthead

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomonkey View Post
I watched David Icke on the Wogan show all those years ago and laughed my arse off. I was young, ET was my friend, why would he want to control me? As time went on I totally rejected God and placed my faith in science, a realistic world of rules, a world of order and logic, my new religion. David Icke was still a nutter but no more so than the local Vicar or churchgoer. The world made sense.

By the time I was in my teens I'd finally got a grasp of the newfangled interweb thingy and a whole new world of information opened up before me. Whether it was boredom or simply a hope that life can't be as pointless as it seemed, I began to read and read and read. Religion, history, science, anything that would give me an explanation as to why the accepted view of things, although scientifcally sound, didn't sit right with me. I approached each subject with an open mind but ensured that I always had one foot still in the 'real world'. If it had no scientific grounds at all it was dismissed. And so I continued.

Once again I read David Icke. The conspiracies, brilliant. I'd grown cynical enough to know that all is not what it seemed. Aliens, yes! X-Files was fresh in my mind and Star Trek had put my own Enterprise on top of my christmas list. I wanted to believe, I was ready for answers, but David Icke? He was in the ball park but nowhere near reality. Regardless of his plus points his overall arguement seemed somewhat new age, a bit hippy with no basis in science. He said we vibrated, and that was great, but what with the aliens and all I felt it was a little distracting, almost damaging to the cause. He was still a nutter, but his heart was in the right place.

So my journey continued, Atlantis, The Flood, The Ark, Planet X, Sitchin, The Dark Star and on and on. Finally the science and the religion were uniting, but without an allegiance to one side or the other I began to follow my own path, becoming interested in subjects I had no interest in before. I'm hardly the sharpest knife in the drawer so at times it was a hard slog, especially when I'd often question why I'd spend hours 'investigating' things that were possibly just coincidences, lies or plain nonsense... But I told myself, at least I'm not David Icke.

Years went by and my search stagnated but never ended. Aliens came down, possibly created us, definetly control us, and one day their planet or star may return to wipe us out, again. The science fits, if the conspiracy factor is added, and the religion fits, if the 'written for children' constant is equated. But the universe was still real, the laws of physics remained instact and in time all would realise the truth too. I would be vindicated. Dead or alive, right is right. But no...

March this year, about six months before my thirtieth birthday and I developed some mystery bug that kept me off work for several days. I may have been faking. I spent my free time locked in my house reading day and night on the internet, Wikipedia was involved although a second opinion was usually sought. I read and I read and I read. Time went by with no meaning as page after page went into my head. I didn't know if I was reading or observing whilst another part of me read, but eventually I became began to look into an old castle that is built nearby. The castle has a motte and bailey style mound from around the 1100's and I started speculating that the castle may have been built to conceal the mound, and then followed the trail around the country looking at similar castles. The mounds are all surprisingly similar to Silbury Hill which sent my brain off in a thousand directions.

The following day I woke and my mind was only interested in doing one thing. I became convinced that they were serpent mounds, and like the ones in the US should have some sort of snakelike body. I google earth'd the castle and sure enough, the ancient moat ran off into a stream that flowed east in an up down wavelike structure. If the mound was the coiled tail of the snake then what was at the head of it? So I got my boots on and off I went, fully expecting to find nothing. But I was wrong. Sort of. At the end of the water where I assumed there should be 'something', there was. Old stones that were part of the construction of the castle, used to build some other structure that had been destroyed for at least fifty years (when the A1 was built). Amazed that there was something there connected to the castle, but unsure where I would go from there, I dug out one of the stones and headed back to my house with it. The stone was covered in mud and needed a good clean. By this stage I was half-expecting the stone to contain enigmatic writing that somehow explained the meaning of life. But no, it was just a stone, and so I place it on my side and went back to the computer.

Hours went by. Castles turned to mining, underground cities that stretch for miles beneath me now abandoned. Why are they there? Why did we close them? And then that went to history, history to space, space to a million other things. My mind was now flying, as before, but now I felt like I was the one now reading the stories and the information was clicking. Physics, chemistry, subjects never clear in my head was beginning to sink in. I drew spirals. I drew triangles. Triangles within circles. The universe opened up. It was God! No, Aliens! No, of course not, we just exist in a black hole. The earth is flat. Space time is curved. The periodic table can predict the future. Layers of existence are added. Georgia. Guidestones. Dogs from the future at war with dinosaurs from the past... And on and on and on and I just couldn't stop it. I lost my mind. I'd become a nutter. The same must have happened to David Icke I thought.

The night got later and I couldn't focus, couldn't speak properly. What seemed like the reality of a million different universes filled my brain. All the possibilities, all of realities, all of the obvious signs that I'd had some sort of mental breakdown. Never in my life have I not been able to get out of a thought. It was the equivalent of the chicken and the egg question spiralling over and over again in my head. I felt connected to everything but unable to explain anything. At one point I thought the planet Mercury was talking to me. The internet was talking to me. The computer wants me to find these things... And then again with the spiral. Every TV show I watched had the word spiral in it. The One Show, The Daily Show, I was watching them in a different way, picking out words and meanings that seemed like there were two conversations going on, a conscious and subconscious one.

I was convinced that I was gone. There felt like no way to get my mind back. I was speaking to myself out loud telling myself my name and where I was but my mind was rolling, away, somewhere else. The weirdest thing was the feeling that if I just did let myself go I'd be ok, but I also couldn't be certain I'd ever come back. I'd just lost it. No other explanation. All that was left now was survival. I needed to get my brain back before it was too late. The thought of losing myself was as terrifying as it was exhilarating and I really wasn't prepared to go over the edge.

I grounded myself back into reality. I felt the wind blowing on my face, drenched my head in water, and touched as many 'real' objects as I could. After a good sleep I finally felt back in control. I vowed never to question anything ever again... And then I questioned that decsion.

During my days of insanity I had written pages and pages of notes, mostly gibberish (I assume) but certainly nowhere near as much as I wanted to. It was all coming too fast to stop and phrase it. I flicked through the drawings I had done and the numerous diagrams I'd carved around the house with a pair of scissors. I'd also bookmarked hundreds and hundreds of internet pages which I had read over the past few days. At first I was reluctant to go near them but I was curious to see what rubbish I'd come out with during my brief episode. To my surprise though, it seemed to make sense, or at least hint at sense. I let my mind slip back toward a similar state but with full control of myself, worried that I was tempting fate. What I found was a model of the universe which I could comprehend in my head, and with it I was able to comprehend topics which always went over me. I felt like I had been cheated. I felt that if I looked at the universe this way from the start then things like school would have been easy. It made me read on. It made me read Icke.

What I had done, and I'm still not sure how, is allow my brain to think outside of the box I was used to. Something broke or clicked or sparked inside my head and I think I got smarter (or dumber). For years and years I read and I took in the information but I never felt like I truly comprehended things till now. I've spent months trying to not only figure out what happened but also how to tell this to other people to see if they had a similar moment. I gues it really is one of those things where the path must be walked to really know where you're going, everyones reality is their own.

And then there was Icke... Just as I was reading about quantum physics and things made sense, so did what David Icke was saying. We are all a wave. Spiralling energy. The smaller a reflection of the larger and so on. Anywhere is everywhere and everything is infinite, yet not. Damn him. Damn him damn him damn him, he was bloody right again. And turquoise, I hate that colour, why does turquoise have to be the overall colour of our Universe? Can't it at least be blue? Or a dark green?

Life is different now. Things seem worse, but they're not. They say you can't unsee something and that's exactly how I feel. I've woken up from the Matrix and everything is raw. Everything is real. Everything is daunting. This battle won't be won by Will Smith in a stolen UFO, it'll be won by me and you and those who walk the path. Where do I go from here? I'm not sure yet. I guess anywhere I want to. I think that's the point.

Dave Icke is a Nutter, and so am I.
This is without doubt the best post I have ever read on www.davidicke.com

I salute you sir.
dusthead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:53 PM   #77
dusthead

I really mean that.
dusthead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 01:09 AM   #78
pound

Great post Doomonkey!

*welcome to the forums
Old 13-10-2010, 01:51 AM   #79
doomonkey

Thanks, I still somehow feel I didn't quite get it all across, it was back in March and it's taken till now to get that out. Just blew my mind and also made me realise what blowing ones mind really is. We live and learn.
doomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 09:10 AM   #80
Cryptoverse

Good post. Niether of you are nutters IMO.

<3 david icke!!!!
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 14-10-2010 at 09:10 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote