Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 28-11-2011, 11:06 PM   #241
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlikehell View Post

it would be great to see that as a flyer or poster every where with the web site address & some info/messages on the other side!!!
Beautiful man, nice one.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:39 PM   #242
peace sells

Thank you so much David, your work has helped me in so many ways.
Wishing you health and happiness x
Old 29-12-2011, 09:50 AM   #243
oooooooooo
Inactive

I have recently been on a journey of discovery, a truly enpowering and enlightening experience which has changed my life

Thanks
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:23 AM   #244
harrybrown

Default Support David Icke

Thank you David for opening my eyes to what me & my family were blinded to. My wife & kids will now have a future thanks to you.....Your cause is worthy & your support is Strong.

I've had people laugh at me & say im F*ckign mad etc....just like you did, but like you, its just drives me on even harder to spread the truth & wake people up.

I'm waking up several people now every week & it gives me even more strength & determination.

See YOU ALL in paradise when the last of the reptiles have been elliminated!
harrybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 05:37 PM   #245
hamlet_13

Thank-you David! For your books, your web site and fab 'Brixton' talk! (p.s. congratulations on making it into 'mainstream media'- again! All publicity is GOOD publicity! Once said to me by a boss! lol)
hamlet_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:12 PM   #246
cmzali

Default Article in the Daily Mail

On reading the article about Pamela Richards, which was posted on today's headlines and also reading other things she's written about David in length, on her facebook page, my gut instinct is still to support David and the work he is doing. So Credo Mutwa is right!! As a mother myself, I find it very strange that Pamela isn't taking into consideration, the effect of the things she is saying, (whether true or not) on her young daughter..... surely that should be her main concern and not enlightening the general public of her grievances in order to discredit someone she claims she once loved! Who or what is she doing this for??? Humanity? LOL!! I don't think so, despite her airy fairy long winded way of writing, to try to convince everyone that she is sincerely exposing him for the good of us all. Does she not realise that we can see right through her and also that we can easily find such information elsewhere, if we really wanted!! Sorry Pamela, whatever reason you are doing this for, it hasn't worked. Keep up the good work David.
cmzali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:53 PM   #247
chipstyxx

Surely if Pamela Richards wanted to reveal the truth and hypocrisy about David (as it says on her site), she should just do it, why the prevarication and why after so long. On reading the DM article and her website ( i don't recommend it particularly) it seems she has started to say negative things but is holding back for now....
The only reason for this in my mind is a kind of blackmail where she is threatening to spills the beans (real or manufactured!) in order to get the money she wants. I think kiss and tell stories are pretty low.

If you look at the Daily Mail comments, quite a few positive ones are being 'green arrowed'. I left a positive comment myself. I've always got a good vibe from David (although I could be wrong). On the other hand I get creepy vibes from pictures of his ex. whenever I see her staring into the camera!
chipstyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:26 AM   #248
raggie
Inactive

David,

should I ever share a moment with you.

Would you recognise that the courage running through my core, has been reawakened through witnessing yours.

The passion flashing in my eyes, reignited through seeing yours.

That my previously crumbled self belief, is rebuilt through your example, and the support I have received from those who follow your work in this forum.

Would you know that you inspire thousands?

Would you know that those who seek to detract from your truth, can only add to it?

Would you know the love, that is sent your way each and every moment, of each and every day?

Would you know that I am but one of a countless number of dots, that are inspired by you to join together and present the whole picture?

Would you know that you have enabled me to change my reality for the better?

Would you know this in your heart?

When we parted would you sit back and smile in your peaceful contentment?
raggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:28 AM   #249
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggie View Post
David,

should I ever share a moment with you.

Would you recognise that the courage running through my core, has been reawakened through witnessing yours.

The passion flashing in my eyes, reignited through seeing yours.

That my previously crumbled self belief, is rebuilt through your example, and the support I have received from those who follow your work in this forum.

Would you know that you inspire thousands?

Would you know that those who seek to detract from your truth, can only add to it?

Would you know the love, that is sent your way each and every moment, of each and every day?

Would you know that I am but one of a countless number of dots, that are inspired by you to join together and present the whole picture?

Would you know that you have enabled me to change my reality for the better?

Would you know this in your heart?

When we parted would you sit back and smile in your peaceful contentment?
DITTO...I was a sheep and I became a lion.
Thanks to DAVID ICKE.
Long Live the man who had the balls to tell the TRUTH.

Last edited by ultimate_warlord; 08-01-2012 at 10:30 AM.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:32 AM   #250
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
DITTO...I was a sheep and I became a lion.
Thanks to DAVID ICKE.
Long Live the man who had the balls to tell the TRUTH.
Me too.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:48 AM   #251
dolores1

This is when we have learned David's lesson or not, practice what we believe or not, conform or NOT!

I'm behind you all the way David from buying your first book 19 years ago.

Blessings and thanks David
Dolores
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:09 PM   #252
oneisall

I would like to thank DI for comming to my country and attending a tv show where i first heard of him i told myself that i had to have the book he was then introducing, some time passed and the idea started to fade, one day my aunt came to visit and she brought a DI book with her, the biggest secret, i read it and i needed more, thats were i started to think about the world which was unclear to me ever since i was a child, again thank you for the ideas and an unique view of this thing we call reallity
The hardest place to do good is in the silence of your own heart.
Those who dig holes underneath others fall into them themselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bWXazVhlyxQ
oneisall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:24 PM   #253
chipstyxx

Well this is a pleasant surprise. Look at what the highest rated comments say about the Daily Mails article (yes the top one's a silly joke but still 0 ;

Quote:
I thought he was wrong about the lizards ... until the Kardashians appeared.

- Naaman, London, UK, 7/1/2012 6:51
Click to rate Rating 638

DM, you faltering, tired, desperately out of touch rag, it is time to give up. You are trying to mount a campaign on the 1% of Icke's research which is not immediately verifiable, and it will not work. Ickes followers have weird beliefs? Irony - billions of people around the world believe in: 1) A virgin birth 2) A magic baby 3) A man rising from the dead 4) They are going to be saved by an invisible man from space 5) That men in suits in Westminster work for them 6) That the banks will save us all... and yet the DM desperately rolls out one personal attack on Icke after another. Why not start on the church eh DM ??? Plenty of column inches there! The veil is so precariously thin now, we must be no more than a few months to a year away from the 'mainstream paradigm' literally dissapearing.

- Mr Reason, Luton, 7/1/2012 8:35
Click to rate Rating 465

I would say that this article is extremly biased. The writer is fuelling people to dislike a man whose words have been taken out of context. I personally respect and admire David Icke.

- becky, cornwall, 7/1/2012 5:25
Click to rate Rating 445

DM You tried and failed to mock Mr Icke twice a couple of weeks back yet all the green arrows where in support of him (if you were lucky to get your comment pass), try reading his books first as the journo who wrote this piece clearly has not.

- Rachael, England, 7/1/2012 3:28
Click to rate Rating 377

I think he's not far wrong when he says the world is ruled by reptiles...

- Mark, Lancashire, 7/1/2012 10:31
Click to rate Rating 368

We are all the sons and daughters of God like it or not.

- anon, anon, 7/1/2012 5:47
Click to rate Rating 351

David Icke was NEVER a "national joke" in Britain. The media tried to make a fool of him at every opportunity, showing what a bunch of ignorant low-lifes they are, and he responded like a perfect gentleman. What he says may or may not be nonsense but he has every right to say it and I'm glad he has persevered and been successful. This success is why publications like the DM keep attacking him like some inadequate school bully in a playground. Grow up.

- Attila, Dundee, 7/1/2012 12:58

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz1itdABzYZ
I hope David sees that the highest rated comments are in support of him and the tide seems to be turning!
chipstyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2012, 07:40 PM   #254
onee

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipstyxx View Post
Well this is a pleasant surprise. Look at what the highest rated comments say about the Daily Mails article (yes the top one's a silly joke but still 0 ;

I hope David sees that the highest rated comments are in support of him and the tide seems to be turning!
Ive seen some absolutly disgusting articles about david on daily mail.
onee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 04:14 PM   #255
hawk

GLP just posted a tweet that David Icke divorced his wife because he thought she was a reptilian! Lord Jesus!
Old 10-03-2012, 02:33 PM   #256
sb9726

glad to say david has been like an alarm clock helping me wake up again and again keep up the work and please more need to be awoken.
sb9726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:59 AM   #257
indolering

Looks like Activist Post is a fan...

The Biggest Event of the 2012 Great Awakening
David Icke will be speaking to a crowd of upwards of 10,000 people this October. Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of the biggest awakening event of 2012. Get tickets here.

Activist Post / March 9 2012

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/03/...awakening.html

Twenty years ago David Icke was told that he would go on a world stage to reveal hidden truths to humanity. At the time it seemed ludicrous to Icke that people would turn out to hear him speak about alternative history and the true nature of reality. After all, he was a normal chap working as a television presenter and mainline political operative.

With a profound spiritual awakening guiding him to forbidden knowledge, he faced years of ridicule because he spoke of a reality vastly different from what we've been taught by society. In those early years he would speak to small groups with little indication that the world was ready to hear what he had to say. Yet, his research allowed him to make predictions that seemed improbable but have proven out over time. As such, his resilience and reputation for uncovering the truth has won over huge crowds including some of his early detractors.

His understanding and explanation of who really runs the world, the "5 sense conspiracy" as he calls it, is second to none. He gets high praise from everyone who can easily confirm that he is indeed correct on the facts pertaining to this control structure. Still, many find his cutting edge material about the unseen forces behind the control structure too bizarre to comprehend. It's easy to call foul when hearing a passing comment about reptilian or interdimensional entities, or vibrational or holographic reality. Yet, Icke speaks for nearly 12 hours at his events precisely because there is so much evidence and backstory to digest for these foreign concepts to come into focus.

At the end of his presentations, few will question Icke's sanity or how he came to these seemingly outrageous conclusions. Most researchers would be content proving one or two complicated concepts over a lifetime. But each and every year David Icke adds a deeper and more interesting layer to this unseen reality which, again, if taken as single sound bites, seem thoroughly ridiculous.

For instance, his latest book The Lion Sleeps No More alleges that the Moon is artificial and purposely affects the vibrational (informational) field that we decode as reality. Given what we all learned in school about the Moon, this is crazy talk. However, upon examining the volumes of information referenced by Icke outlining the indisputable anomalies with the Moon, one would find much more logic in Icke's interpretation than any mainstream science theory. As with many of his other revelations, in time this will become just another mainstream lie that Icke gets credit for exposing.

Besides the knowledge gained from his all-day presentations where he connects all of these seemingly random dots into a compelling story, audiences are utterly fascinated and entertained for twelve full hours. Scarcely any other performer on earth, of any persuasion, can claim this same ability. And everyone who attends his shows will not soon forget the profound experience of the event. Even those who enter with closed minds walk away with an expanded awareness -- as David Icke is found of saying "You cannot unhear something" whether you want to believe it or not.

Now, Icke seeks to show the world the true level of the great awakening taking place by holding the biggest single event in history dedicated to expanding human awareness. This October 27th, 2012, he will be presenting his most groundbreaking material yet at the famed Wembley Arena in London. With seating capacity up to 10,000 people, it's expected to be nothing short of a rock concert atmosphere that will send a powerful message to the corrupt control system that their days are numbered because humanity is finally "Remembering Who They Are."

Be a part of this extraordinary event. To help organizers plan for the expected capacity, it is recommended to secure your seats to this event by July 31st, 2012. Get your tickets here. We hope to see you there.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:58 AM   #258
runlikehell
Inactive

Thumbs up

It's good to see this thread still geting a few messages of support n stuff!

Great post Indolering!

7 months till the Wembley!

the time is flying in!
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:25 AM   #259
indolering

Hi run!

Yes, David is a great man, wise and talented, and he deserves the praise.

I'm seriously thinking about flying over to attend the Wembly event - it's going to blow the roof off that town! His popularity is increasing by the day, and most people really do resonate with his message. Perhaps there's hope for us yet....
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:26 PM   #260
runlikehell
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
Hi run!

Yes, David is a great man, wise and talented, and he deserves the praise.
yes i think so to

Quote:
I'm seriously thinking about flying over to attend the Wembly event - it's going to blow the roof off that town!
If i was abroad & could do it, take that jump into the unknown!

ide do for the whole experiance, im sure there's gonna be a lot of folk caught up in the vibe of it all opening up awareness etc!

12,000 strong attending the talk traveling from all over the world to meet up.

think of the energys that will be flying around, sitting on a bus train or tube, people will defo feel the energy's off you, probly start an awakening, causing ore folk to open up, people freely talking about Mr Icke everywhere, folk listening in, going home bit a research the bingo!

by the time folk gather outside wembley it's gonna be!

when he walks on that stage, the vibes in that place will go into overdrive make sure you've got a seatbelt!

Oi merlincove! no meditating in the aisles!

Quote:
His popularity is increasing by the day, and most people really do resonate with his message. Perhaps there's hope for us yet....
True Indolering a lot of folk are cutting though the bullshit now!

seeing the gov n stuff for what they are, their shite is no longer questionable, it's blatently obvious now!

impossable odds happen all the time, as far as hope gos for humanity, even if there's a slight chance then we are in with a shout!

we might not get saved in this life time, but we will go to the next one with greater awareness at lest, which in turn gets us one step closer to getting off the great cycle of life n death!

for which we have ben slave for thousands of years.

One of my fav movies quotes is from a film called field of dreams.

in issue too the wembley gig.....

"Build it, they will come"

one last thing another one of my fav quotes is...

"The operation wont take long, & you'll feel much better in the morning"Jim Morrison

runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote