Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 04-08-2010, 06:00 AM   #221
steven1
Banned

curiouser wrote
Quote:
The Canadian Criminal Code has codified principles of law, does this stop your authority to hire people to protect your peace?

Does these people have the authority to stop you from hiring others to protect your peace? If so, how?
Quote:
Where does this Act get it's authority to say who and who can't hire others to protect your peace?

This is a simple question, I am curious. As you make positive statements I will assume you know the answer.
Quote:
Show me where Rob's authority to protect another peace that he has sworn an oath to do, is subject to a third parties Act? Show me where these men are the only men who can grant such powers?

Show me where all those hired to protect the peace are subject to other peoples Act's?
Quote:
Since you are pointing to Act's that Government create, it is relative to ask where do such powers come from.
Quote:
I am now very curious why you make such positive statements without knowing the answers?
Are all justices of the peace bound by an Act? If so, how?

Quote:
Who created these justices? By what authority have they to stop someone to use their authority to hire another to protect their peace? Do others have a monopoly on peace, and; who can and can't have it?
Hello Rob, by the way its against forum rules to have multiple log ons

sherlock*

Last edited by steven1; 04-08-2010 at 06:00 AM.
steven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:25 PM   #222
rob menard
Banned

It is? Good thing I am not doing that then.

Hey is it against forum rules to be banned under the name asky for being a douche and a knob, and then comingback under the name steven and doing the exact same douchey things?

I figured you would know, since you are an expert on the forum rules...

So what say you asky/steve? We know its you. We smell your spiritual stink. We know you were banned and yet you are back.... IS THAT NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES? And what happened to your forum? It was gonna be so much better then any forum on the net.

No fun being a git if there is not one to try to purposely irritate is there?
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 01:59 PM   #223
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post

Hey is it against forum rules to be banned under the name asky for being a douche and a knob, and then comingback under the name steven and doing the exact same douchey things?

So what say you asky/steve? We know its you. We smell your spiritual stink. We know you were banned and yet you are back.... IS THAT NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES? And what happened to your forum? It was gonna be so much better then any forum on the net.

Stop banging about banning someone its you who uses multiple accounts here not someone else . Piece of garbage .
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:01 PM   #224
ipso facto

Quote:

I think a mod ought to be informed of this post - this breaks all the forum rules - or just because you think you are a freeman, I guess these rules don't apply to you.

Your post shows the level of your integrity = 0, shows how small minded you are = gnat size and how childish you are = about 3 years. You can't prove Steven1 is Asky (which frankly has been done to death now) but I notice that irollaround was grateful of the info that Boots posted regarding a 'freeman valley' - slightly odd one would say.

Grow up Rob, you cannot defend your actions with the logic and reason you are always bleating on about all you can do is insult and stifle debate with your inane rantings.

Freeman code: You can live with no curtailment or infringement of your freedom PROVIDING you do not cause harm or loss to others. This is the law. Any transgression will be judged by your peers and dealt with accordingly. You are free but you are not free to do what you like but rest assured you won't be judged by anyone.
ipso facto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:24 PM   #225
rob menard
Banned

Which part broke which rule?

You speak of my integrity, but insist on your own anonymity.

WOW.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:30 PM   #226
irollaround

Of course I'm grateful. I'm grateful for everything. Including the fact that you guys think I'm Rob. It makes me laugh and gives me great enjoyment.

I'm not Rob. How many times do I need to point this out?
irollaround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #227
ipso facto

Quote:
Which part broke which rule?

You speak of my integrity, but insist on your own anonymity.

WOW.
Bullying/harrassing/insulting/rude behaviour - derailing the thread, do you want me to go on? I don't insist on my own anonymity - I am no one in particular, don't profess to be anyone, so who would be interested in who I really am? What does that achieve?

Just fed up of how you cannot debate an issue without insult or this constant referring to Asky - IT IS BOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRIIIIIIIIING

Freeman code: You can live with no curtailment or infringement of your freedom PROVIDING you do not cause harm or loss to others. This is the law. Any transgression will be judged by your peers and dealt with accordingly. You are free but you are not free to do what you like but rest assured you won't be judged by anyone.
ipso facto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:37 PM   #228
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by irollaround View Post
Of course I'm grateful. I'm grateful for everything. Including the fact that you guys think I'm Rob. It makes me laugh and gives me great enjoyment.

I am however irollaround.

Old 04-08-2010, 02:38 PM   #229
infidelyork

While you're online Rob...
You wish your Peace Officers to swear an Oath in front of a Justice of the Peace. Did you do the same with yours?

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:39 PM   #230
steven1
Banned

Quote:

of course you are

You douth protest too much.
Seeing as you have me on ignore then you are doing well to read my posts.

PS Im not asky, I have got you frantically treading water far more than he ever did.

whodunit*
Old 04-08-2010, 02:40 PM   #231
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipso facto View Post
Bullying/harrassing/insulting/rude behaviour - derailing the thread, do you want me to go on? I don't insist on my own anonymity - I am no one in particular, don't profess to be anyone, so who would be interested in who I really am? What does that achieve?

Just fed up of how you cannot debate an issue without insult or this constant referring to Asky - IT IS BOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRIIIIIIIIING
Well that is just too rich coming from you!

Did you not start a thread which specifically called into question the integrity and honour of ALL Freemen? Is that not rude, insulting and harassing? When you refer to me as a conman, is that not bullying?

I am fed up on how you can't distinguish between debate and discussion, and insist on sticking your nose into any discussion and turning it into a useless debate.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:42 PM   #232
irollaround

Quote:
I am however irollaround.

Ok. I must admit. I am Rob Menard.

Just as much as I am a part of you.

Back on topic - How's your peace officer stuff going Rob?
Old 04-08-2010, 02:42 PM   #233
steven1
Banned

Psssst...while your hear Rob , didnt you hear?
Freeman consent theory and individual sovereignty have been debunked

itsalloverbartheshouting*
Old 04-08-2010, 02:44 PM   #234
rob menard
Banned

Very good thank you. We have a dozen sworn in, are establishing the letterhead, artwork and ID's, have some retired police officers interested, and hope to have my new movie on the topic finished soon....
Old 04-08-2010, 02:44 PM   #235
infidelyork

Quote:
and insist on sticking your nose into any discussion and turning it into a useless debate.
As opposed to sticking your fingers in your ears and ignoring the discussion altogether you mean?...

You wish your Peace Officers to swear an Oath in front of a Justice of the Peace. Did you do the same with yours?

Old 04-08-2010, 02:45 PM   #236
infidelyork

Quote:
Very good thank you. We have a dozen sworn in,
In front of which Justice of the Peace?

Old 04-08-2010, 02:46 PM   #237
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

Quote:
Well that is just too rich coming from you!

Did you not start a thread which specifically called into question the integrity and honour of ALL Freemen? Is that not rude, insulting and harassing? When you refer to me as a conman, is that not bullying?

I am fed up on how you can't distinguish between debate and discussion, and insist on sticking your nose into any discussion and turning it into a useless debate.
Hahaha you are a simpleton compared to ipso_facto . Find another forum cause here you have lost all your beer money already .
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:48 PM   #238
irollaround

Congrats Rob. Glad to hear it's going well. Maybe one day someone in America will start something similar.

@ Steven1 - Glad to hear it's been debunked. Guess that means your job is done here. So by all means move along.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:01 PM   #239
steven1
Banned

anyway.......back on topic.
Rob
how is it that you have taken the oath of peace officer and are attempting to recruit peace officers without actually having any knowledge of what the process is due to the fact you had no idea there was a Peace Officers Act?

ivestoppedrollingaround*
Old 04-08-2010, 03:08 PM   #240
infidelyork

Quote:
Originally Posted by irollaround View Post
Congrats Rob. Glad to hear it's going well.
Going well? Well you only have Robs word for that don't you as he constantly fails to clarify anything regarding his little 'venture'. Such as the 'Officers' being sworn in, such as ROB being sworn in.
Doing well? If we are to believe Rob has 'a dozen' sworn in, and with a distinct lack of evidence to confirm that, it's doubtful, what happened to:
Quote:
And poor steve has no idea how many thousands of applications for 3CPO that I have received in the last year. .
'Thousands' of applications and yet he's still trying to raise the first 13?... A bit of consistency would be good.