Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 14-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #461
silentnomore

I think it was more likely, personally, that it was done either by humans or ETs (or both) the same way that Coral Castle, Florida was made - using harmonics. Don't ask me how it works, I think it would be arrogant of me to say that I completely understood it, but check for a YT vid with the legend, Leonard Nimoy, hosting!
Old 14-01-2012, 02:36 PM   #462
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentnomore View Post
I think it was more likely, personally, that it was done either by humans or ETs (or both) the same way that Coral Castle, Florida was made - using harmonics. Don't ask me how it works, I think it would be arrogant of me to say that I completely understood it, but check here for a YT vid with the legend, Leonard Nimoy, hosting!

thnx for posting this....didnt heard of it before.
Old 14-01-2012, 03:21 PM   #463
marky78

Quote:
Originally Posted by onee View Post
How do they get the gravel up there. You cant tell by looking at a distant picture but them pyramids are near impossible to climb. People have tried to climb them and cant get any further than a few steps. How do they get gravel up there?

did you watch that video above?

providing your pretty fit then you can climb the pyramids as they are (although your not allowed to now unless you backhand a guard and go at 4am)

with the assistance of small ramps/scaffolding then it should be quite easy.
marky78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2012, 03:24 PM   #464
marky78

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkor View Post
actually, according to the methods outlined in that video, they wouldn't have to carry bricks anywhere. they can take the limestone gravel to the top and cast the bricks there.

i had never thought of it that way before. suddenly, the building of the great pyramids is something primitive humans could've accomplished on their own without the aid of alien technology.
simplest methods are usually the best but does take away someof the mysticism out of it.

that just leaves some of the large granite blocks inside the pyramid now that are quite high up and obviously couldn't be cast/poured.
marky78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2012, 05:04 PM   #465
onee

edit

Last edited by onee; 14-01-2012 at 08:20 PM.
onee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2012, 05:16 PM   #466
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky78 View Post
you can with the poured concrete method as shown above.
I thought that the blocks had evidence of mason marks??

Last edited by dunadan; 14-01-2012 at 05:17 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2012, 01:20 AM   #467
felakuti

Quote:
Originally Posted by posidon View Post
Hi guy's.

I come across this heads wile reading a book, on ancient cultures, you can find then on south-central Mexico, in San Lorenzo Tenochtitlán, San Lorenzo e La Venta.

Everything normal to here, stone heads, weight several tons, you can find thousands of this type of scultures over the world. But what don´t feet here, is that the Olmecs were the first major Pre-Columbian civilization in Mexico. Before the Aztecs and the Mayans, and flourished on the same region.
What is the strange about this stone heads, is that they feature African niger heads, and from what we know, and what scholars say, African Nigers, was only brought to the New world as slaves, from the sixteen to the nighteen centuries, and this civilization is at least thousands of years younger.

This image is from an excavation preformed in La Venta Mexico in 1947

This just a few examples, you can find thousands more if you google it.
What the hell do you mean by ''African Nigers''?
felakuti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2012, 12:30 PM   #468
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky78 View Post
Thanks for sharing that. It makes so much sense that they made the pyramids this way.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #469
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by felakuti View Post
Aren't they like "Asian Cambodias"?
Old 16-01-2012, 11:12 AM   #470
onee

Quote:
Originally Posted by felakuti View Post
They call themselves niggers so whats the problem?
Old 16-01-2012, 03:28 PM   #471
onee

Its a tossup between Giants or ET's. Im leaning towards the giants. Cant see any reason why aliens would want to come here build a pyramid and leave to never be seen.
Old 16-02-2012, 03:52 AM   #472
beehive

Quote:
They call themselves niggers so whats the problem?
Isn't this more of an American phenomenon? I don't think that this is the case in Africa...

Quote:
Its a tossup between Giants or ET's. Im leaning towards the giants. Cant see any reason why aliens would want to come here build a pyramid and leave to never be seen.
The giants built them and stayed?
beehive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012, 01:20 PM   #473
silentnomore

Quote:
Why do we have to make the distinction? Don't all the legends of the Annunaki point to a race of very tall people a la Goliath in the bible, as one example that come to mind? And who's to say that the pyramids aren't serving some energy-transmission-related purpose? Just be cause we can't perceive what they might be used for, doesn't mean that they're not doing anything. Have you seen this, for example?

Mayan Temple Energy Beam
Old 04-03-2012, 01:56 AM   #474
truth finder

just want to say thank you all for posting this thread has been a great thread to read and has kept amused for the day....thank you...
Old 04-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #475
dunadan

Quote:
I think it was more likely, personally, that it was done either by humans or ETs (or both) the same way that Coral Castle, Florida was made - using harmonics. Don't ask me how it works, I think it would be arrogant of me to say that I completely understood it, but check here for a YT vid with the legend, Leonard Nimoy, hosting!
Harmonics were used in burial mounds in the UK too.....

Last edited by dunadan; 04-03-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #476
dunadan

Quote:
Why do we have to make the distinction? Don't all the legends of the Annunaki point to a race of very tall people a la Goliath in the bible, as one example that come to mind? And who's to say that the pyramids aren't serving some energy-transmission-related purpose? Just be cause we can't perceive what they might be used for, doesn't mean that they're not doing anything. Have you seen this, for example?

Mayan Temple Energy Beam
Some say the nephilim were extra-terrestial and some say 'supernatural', seems to me that they could be both and that, one way or another, they changed human devlopment/history with the introduction to our gene-pool of their DNA. There are also stories of them being 'shape-shifters'.

The pyramids are more than just ancient temples-it would be interesting to see what earth energies are in the area...

Last edited by dunadan; 04-03-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #477
silentnomore

Yes, I'd read this about the Annunaki before, and certainly don't see a reason why this might not be the case. I'm a big believer in the Robert Morning Sky Terra Papers and will advocate a lot that people start reading them because, to me, it resonates completely and gives a fuller picture of our origins and place in the universe, if not the local galactic area, anyway.

Regarding the pyramids of Giza, though - there's also been some really interesting speculation as to their true purpose, one of which that struck me as very interesting was that they may well have been either a fuel source for re-fuelling ET craft:

or also as a water pump:

What are your thoughts?
Old 07-03-2012, 03:31 PM   #478
screamingeagle

@silentnomore thnx for the link on Terra Papers,another bookmark

what is the back ground of those papers,or did they just "pop up"
Old 08-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #479
dunadan

Quote:
Yes, I'd read this about the Annunaki before, and certainly don't see a reason why this might not be the case. I'm a big believer in the Robert Morning Sky Terra Papers and will advocate a lot that people start reading them because, to me, it resonates completely and gives a fuller picture of our origins and place in the universe, if not the local galactic area, anyway.

Regarding the pyramids of Giza, though - there's also been some really interesting speculation as to their true purpose, one of which that struck me as very interesting was that they may well have been either a fuel source for re-fuelling ET craft:
http://youtu.be/UfFRFPJbsHM

or also as a water pump:
http://youtu.be/O25Xh7nszxs

What are your thoughts?
Hi,

Fascinating stuff. The pyraminds are, to my mind, machines or devices, and could even be multi-purpose.

I dont remember now where I read it (cant seem to find it again), yet it appears that the egyptians had 'factories' for making monoatomic gold etc...

Great Post BTW
Old 08-03-2012, 06:45 PM   #480
chloesnose

read that too about the monatomic gold, and how some scientists made it levitate,and the dish it was in.
not sure if it was lawrence gardners sacred ark, he(if it was him) also stated how you could eat gold, it was manna from heaven, represented by the egyption "conical loaf"
would make sense if it were edible, to the "gods" at least,
as in modern times it has no use whatsoever, therefore no value, yet we still put a high value on something that cant feed us,clothe us or give us shelter or protection.
there must be another reason we've been mining this stuff for an age.
????????
chloesnose is offline   Reply With Quote