Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 29-01-2009, 10:33 PM   #41
lordreptoid
Banned

Some more Rh- connections to the physical human form for you, the rest you can read off the website itself as I don't want to flood this lovely thread with data that's already been out there for a while now. Enjoy... happy tails, er, trails.

The Saurian Race - Anthroposaurus sapiens discovered?

"...In 1898 two brothers said to be versed in desert antiquities found the fossilized remains of a female, who was seven and a half feet tall, in the same stratum as fossils of prehistoric camels and an elephant-like creature with four tusks. Fossils of palm trees, ferns and fish were also found. The curious thing about these human remains was that the female had a tail, having several extra vertebrae at the end of her spine. Our turn-of-the-century archaeologists surmised that Death Valley, where the fossils had been found, had once been on the continental shelf of the Pacific Ocean, and the fossilized lady's bones had been laid down at that time..."

"Some of the "aliens" could actually be subterrestrial descendants of the anthroposaurs."

"The "Nordics," sometimes seemingly the "enemies" of the gray and reptoid types, are often reported as working side-by-side with them in the underground facilities or labs, which recalls the fact that the some nagas were said to look "almost human," as well as the mercurial dispositions of the aristocratic or "Aryan" faeries, the light elves/de Danaan. Additionally, the apocryphal hybrid offspring of Nefilim and humans were described as having an extremely "nordic" or Aryan appearance, as described in The Book of Lamech, and the Slavonic Book of Enoch, and were also said to have a Reptilian patch of skin ("badge of priesthood") on their chests or elsewhere."

http://geocities.com/COHRAinfo/Article23.html

*covers his scales and smiles shyly*

Damn cell phones always spying on me when I'm communing with nature.
A lovely ex-girlfriend (artist) edited this nude photo of me to fully REPresent what others see when I'm astral. It's heavily pixelated for "effect". We're the only ones with the originals and it's staying that way. The detail is exquisite, wrapped to my physical form, no loss in natural shading of the sunlight upon my flesh. Thought some of you might get a kick out of this one.
lordreptoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 11:15 PM   #42
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordreptoid View Post
I presented much of TAL's information to David Icke about the Basque race being primarily Rh negative (just like some other races, although less so) before "Children of the matrix" was published after our private meeting where David interviewed me about my encounters and research (1998) which I'd been speaking about publicly since 1987. Some of this data is correct, other parts less so (opinions). What's true is copper plays a role with Rh negative people and "blue bloods" of which there are millions upon the Earth scattered everywhere. Rh negatives are hybrids of a most reptilian variety and sometimes after being born do not even live because they cannot adapt to the Earthly atmosphere easily. The "Royal disease" is "Blue blood" related for this very same reason. Rh negative. UFO/ET contacts tend to happen mostly 95% with Rh negative bloodlines - so if you are Rh negative, keep your eyes on the skies, you could have some action in your future or past. Some Rh negatives are born with scales on their body or even a tail, this is true. Some have scales or a tail but are not Rh negative also, but this is more rare.

By request to my private in-box I can post TAL's data in de-tail here, just remind me of this page with a link if you really want the data in it's raw form sent to Icke long ago about these facts.

Blessings.

PS: Freckles (rather than tanning) are also a Rh negative trait not mentioned here yet from what I've seen. The "firey red head" reputation exists for a reason. Confidence and self-determination are their trade-mark also.

Really? I tend to tan and not get freckles.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 06:39 PM   #43
lightgiver

Default freckles

yes

PS: Freckles (rather than tanning) are also a Rh negative trait not mentioned here yet from what I've seen. The "firey red head" reputation exists for a reason. Confidence and self-determination are their trade-mark also.

O NEG TRAITS. I know a few o neg red heads and brown heads ,and yes very fiery.

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-01-2009 at 06:40 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:02 AM   #44
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
yes

O NEG TRAITS. I know a few o neg red heads and brown heads ,and yes very fiery.
...bumpity-bump...Good thread...occult girls,redhead,freckles,psychic bitches and demonic.Yeah...
Old 01-08-2009, 03:58 PM   #45
lady_oblivion

Well, though i'm not totally convinced on the whole reptile thing, I have to say i have read this thread with much interest. I myself and a rh neg, and underneath the layers of black hair dye i am a red head have freckels and practise the occult LOL. My sons rh pos as i remember having to have an anti d injection. I'm guessing this theory cocme from icke then? But as i said darn interesting thread!

http://ladyoblivionsthoughtsandrefle....blogspot.com/

Last edited by lady_oblivion; 01-08-2009 at 03:59 PM.
lady_oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 02:17 AM   #46
lightgiver

Default Rhesus neg

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_oblivion View Post
Well, though i'm not totally convinced on the whole reptile thing, I have to say i have read this thread with much interest. I myself and a rh neg, and underneath the layers of black hair dye i am a red head have freckels and practise the occult LOL. My sons rh pos as i remember having to have an anti d injection. I'm guessing this theory cocme from icke then? But as i said darn interesting thread!
Hi lady obliv;evil but in a nice way

You will find also a lot of truth researchers are rhesus neg;I have heard;ie Tsarion and co

you do not have any monkey blood:

The evolution theory is very weak to say the least:

check out post 57 click on links http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=67712&page=6

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml

Are Reptilians tracking Rh-Negs??? why do you think they want a massive database,you will find also that the troubles in the Basque region are down to this.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20505

Type O Negative Blood Hints at Prince Charles as Descendant of Reptilians

http://www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-reptilians.htm

Hope this assist you

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-08-2009 at 02:37 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:50 PM   #47
ustane

Default Rh negative blood types

I have known a person for a long time with Rh negative blood. She is black haired and green-eyed, and also has low blood pressure, mentally overly analytical, and nasty tempered when crossed, often fear-filled, tries to put that fear in me, manipulative, dominant. With such a take-over personality I see how the world came under a spell to the tune of 6 billion by a few

Last edited by ustane; 03-08-2009 at 10:05 PM.
ustane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:18 PM   #48
ustane

Quote:
Hi lady obliv;evil but in a nice way

You will find also a lot of truth researchers are rhesus neg;I have heard;ie Tsarion and co

you do not have any monkey blood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NyPeDLQNFA

The evolution theory is very weak to say the least:

check out post 57 click on links http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=67712&page=6

Are Reptilians tracking Rh-Negs??? why do you think they want a massive database,you will find also that the troubles in the Basque region are down to this.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20505

Type O Negative Blood Hints at Prince Charles as Descendant of Reptilians

http://www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-reptilians.htm

Hope this assist you

That's interesting. This is an excellent thread and the whole post's interesting. I'm fascinated to know why a lot of truth researchers would be Rhesus neg. It would explain why many are often at war with one another, bickering and at each other's throats. And analytical.
ustane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:46 AM   #49
consciousness84

B neg here.

I am a brunette, but like two steps away from being a red head. I have low blood pressure but a fast pulse. Part Irish and Native American, I tend to tan easily, no freckles. And a slew of medical problems to boot. sigh.
consciousness84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:45 PM   #50
torz

I am O neg, female, 38 yrs old and Blonde,( white in the summer due to the sun and strawberry in the winter without sunlight to bleach it) few freckles and tan easily inquisitive, analytical, bossy, not always able to show affection or love to those around me.. Like to "get on with things" or can completely absorb myself in something 150%... I either do it, or I don't... I can be incredibly lazy but have 6 kids to look after and so am always busy, so not really lazy but given the opportunity just recently I will be)... Life has been absorbed by "all this" since Sept 2008 and am driven to research and learn EVERYTHING...

I will generally do anything for anyone, or used to until I realised at the ripe old age of 37 that others never seem to do anything for me in return and as such have started looking after no.1...
2 of my 3 birthed children are O neg ( the other 3 are step kids) and a good job we have modern medicine sometimes otherwise I would have aborted them before 15 weeks......

So where do I fit into the stereo typical image????

I have never, AFAIK been abducted but have been in some seriously scary, domineering situations with other people in my interesting and varied teenage/early 20's years....

I don;t feel bad and I am a good person and generally happy but getting impatient now with all that I have learned... am waiting like many, many others for "it" to happen.... However, I am calm, as we can never truely die, I just don't want my kids left behind without me when the sheeeeite hits the fan..... that is before it all comes up rosey after TS has HTF...
Oh, BTW, nice to meet you all, am on many forums but occasionally post on here... thsi O neg thing is bugging me....
Torz
torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 01:06 AM   #51
romas

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
What is hidden in the reptilian brain? Well, maybe telepathy, the seat of astral travel, telekinesis, ancient memories?

I think that's pineal gland you're talking about, our third eye etc.
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 04:44 PM   #52
pipsicle

Quote:
The Reptilians are tracking those with Rh-Negative Factor Blood. Going back into time....the Rh-Neg Hybrids came from the DRACO Caverns in the Carpathian Mountains. They were mostly RED Haired, with Green Eyes and Black haired, with Brown Eyes. They tried to infiltrate themselves into the Blond/Brown Haired, with Blue Eyes, Civilization. They wanted to Mate with those who were not Rh-Negatives. Most Rh-Negs have a Lower Body temperature and Blood pressure than Rh-Positives. Many Rh-Negs are born with a CAUDA(tail) or an Extra Vertebra (Tail Bone). Rh-Negs are Hybrids. They are Part Reptilian/part human. If two Rh-Negs try to have a baby it will usually die or be born a "BLUE Baby", because it is Not processing oxygen properly. Thus "Blue-Bloods", if they survive. 5% of the Earth's population are currently Rh-Negatives. But, they are 15% of the population of the England and the USA.

And this is wear the notion of blue-blooded royalty comes from?
pipsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 07:43 PM   #53
8 nephila 8

I suppose I'll help out with what ever study thing your doing.

I'm from the group "A Rh-negative"

I'm female

I'm a mother of one daughter NO birth complications (my doctor kept telling me how my husband and I hit the biological jackpot with our blood types him being "ab Rh - negitive." We conceived young both weren't concerned about finding a match to our blood in that way. Perhaps we sensed it somehow?)

I'm a Euromut breed in Canada, my family has French, Scottish, welsh, Irish, Cree and Austrian.

My aunt held our long genology with great pride, but the strange thing is she would never let people see it, she told us to research it ourselves. I was heavy into dinosaurs at the time (7 years old) when I heard her and my dad talk about it and she looked at me and said that I might find it particularly interesting.

We have a long history of blood diseases on my dads side ranging from mild anemia to Hemochromatosis. One of my blood relatives died two years ago of a rare disease that causes your blood to thicken and congeal in 0 degrees temps (common in Canada) putting the victim into a living coma then death as the heart slows down.

My skin doesn't tan, it burns and peals leaving a speckled reddish purple tint and not a pretty golden one.

I have light freckles.

My hair changes with the season, It's brown but takes on my reddish tones in summer sun. Also It was redder when I was a child.

My eyes are what my mother calls witch hazel. They change with what I wear or colors around me. They usually are a gray blue/green but greenish hazel with gold also pops out every now and then.
8 nephila 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 11:29 PM   #54
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 nephila 8 View Post
I suppose I'll help out with what ever study thing your doing.

I'm from the group "A Rh-negative"

I'm female

I'm a mother of one daughter NO birth complications (my doctor kept telling me how my husband and I hit the biological jackpot with our blood types him being "ab Rh - negitive." We conceived young both weren't concerned about finding a match to our blood in that way. Perhaps we sensed it somehow?)

I'm a Euromut breed in Canada, my family has French, Scottish, welsh, Irish, Cree and Austrian.
Most people in Canada are European decent, nothing too extraordinary.
Quote:
My aunt held our long genology with great pride, but the strange thing is she would never let people see it, she told us to research it ourselves. I was heavy into dinosaurs at the time (7 years old) when I heard her and my dad talk about it and she looked at me and said that I might find it particularly interesting.
That does not mean she thinks your decendant from dinosaurs. Most typical people do not know anything of where the RH - comes from. It also does not mean anything to dinosaurs.

Quote:
My skin doesn't tan, it burns and peals leaving a speckled reddish purple tint and not a pretty golden one

For god sake!!!!.

I have light freckles. .

For god sake!!!!. I know reptilians are real,but tanning has very little to do with been a cold blooded reptile.

Quote:
My hair changes with the season, It's brown but takes on my reddish tones in summer sun. Also It was redder when I was a child.
So does everyone else, it lightens because of the sun.

Doesn't mean your a full whackjob alien.
Quote:
My eyes are what my mother calls witch hazel. They change with what I wear or colors around me. They usually are a gray blue/green but greenish hazel with gold also pops out every now and then. [/COLOR]
Eyes don't change colour.

They only appear to because different clothes bring out the exact colour you have in your eye. The iris has melanlin pigments to give your eye the colour it has. This is like been born with black hair. Your hair doesn't change colour when you put on a jumper for fuck sake.

Last edited by mind1universe; 20-10-2009 at 11:29 PM.
mind1universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 11:43 PM   #55
kassondra8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind1universe View Post

Eyes don't change colour.

They only appear to because different clothes bring out the exact colour you have in your eye. The iris has melanlin pigments to give your eye the colour it has. This is like been born with black hair. Your hair doesn't change colour when you put on a jumper for fuck sake.
Really? Are you sure about that? If we are all possibility, why is a change in eye color so impossible?

As a matter of fact, I have seen someone's eyes change colors with their mood. They went from a very dark blue, to a light bright blue. Sometimes, one would be light and the other dark, almost black.

NOTHING is impossible. Only when you BELIEVE it is.
Old 21-10-2009, 01:19 AM   #56
8 nephila 8

My dear if you read any of my other posts in this forum I think you'll find in quite a few of them I clearly state I don't think I'm a reptilian. At least no more than any other human is. We all have qualities in us that date back from a time when we were more wild. Singling out my post like that is kinda silly and uncalled for. I was merely offering my physical characteristics.

I will certainly have to disagree with you about my eye colour(s). My eyes do change colour rather drastically with what I wear. I know what your talking about when you say wearing a certain colour around the eye can bring out other shades and make them brighter but generally it's of the same shade. This isn't what mine do.

Here's a quick example I just took with my digi camera of what I mean compared to the make-up tricks your talking about that can make the eye brighter :

Holding up some orange soda looking golden

Holding up nothing in a blue hoodie

8 nephila 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 02:00 AM   #57
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassondra8 View Post
Really? Are you sure about that? If we are all possibility, why is a change in eye color so impossible?

As a matter of fact, I have seen someone's eyes change colors with their mood. They went from a very dark blue, to a light bright blue. Sometimes, one would be light and the other dark, almost black.

NOTHING is impossible. Only when you BELIEVE it is.

Does mood change your hair too. Since the Iris is made up of melanin pigmentation just like hair and skin.

I mean I'm not saying it's impossible to change eye colour. But I do know one thing. Eye changing colour because of moods or change of clothes is absaloute nonsense.
Old 21-10-2009, 05:56 PM   #58
morphal

8 nephila 8 described some of her traits that she considers part of her being rh negative or of interest, you picked her post apart and jumped all over her, not making sense, and making yourself look like an ass.

Your points are invalid, and now you're fixated on negating someone's claims of eyes shifting color. You're simply ignorant and becoming rigid in your offensive attack.

Babies eyes change color, but maybe you've never been around a baby so your ignorance can be excused.

Eyes are very different from hair, but I guess you hadn't realized that either, lol!!!
morphal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 06:48 PM   #59
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphal View Post
8 nephila 8 described some of her traits that she considers part of her being rh negative or of interest, you picked her post apart and jumped all over her, not making sense, and making yourself look like an ass.

Your points are invalid, and now you're fixated on negating someone's claims of eyes shifting color. You're simply ignorant and becoming rigid in your offensive attack.

Babies eyes change color, but maybe you've never been around a baby so your ignorance can be excused.

Eyes are very different from hair, but I guess you hadn't realized that either, lol!!!
Nope.

All babies in the west are born with blue eyes. The melanin pigmentation takes the colour in the eye in the first few weeks after been born. So it's DNA and your genetics. After this, your eyes do not change colour. I never said eyes and hair are the same, don't be daft and idiotic.

But melanin in the hair and eyes are what gives you the colour it has. The colour of your eyes is related only one thing, how much melanin you have in it.

Your body grows up till about 22. Doesn't mean you grow another leg! The same applies with your eyes once the eye colour is whatever colour that is it. It's your eye colour. Your eyes don't change colour whether you like it or not.

As for your idiotic attack stating of how people think of me. I am gone way past what people think of me. It's a waste of energy and I certainly don't waste time in trying to look fake or popular as a poster. My job is about been real with myself. None of my points were invalid. You just chosed ignorant belief over reality.

Last edited by mind1universe; 21-10-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old 21-10-2009, 07:01 PM   #60
morphal

lol - ok - I'm in the west and mine wasn't born with blue eyes, although we are European descent. Another fallacy.

You are the one who made bizarre points that aren't relevent or valid - most Canadians are of European descent? Really? Hmmm... maybe a hundred years ago but certainly not now!

Anyway, yes, it's true babies are born with one eye color and it develops gradually into another - not over several weeks, but often during the first year of life. My point there is that eyes do shift over slow motion in the first years of life, and it's not unthinkable that the human body has this ability! But... whateva!
morphal is offline   Reply With Quote