Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 09-06-2016, 03:28 PM   #21
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by de la source View Post
I finally did it: I used the ignore list and it's liberating.
When you can't take the heat it's better to get out of the kitchen..
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 03:47 PM   #22
chunky

Quote:
I finally did it: I used the ignore list and it's liberating.
I've thought about it before but they're just too funny to take seriously.
Being religious is like being in an abusive relationship. God says - obey me: don't love anyone else: I know what you're thinking: if you leave me I will punish you: you're a terrible person without me: you'll never find anyone as good as me: don't listen to anyone who doesn't understand us: of course I love you!

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.
chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 03:51 PM   #23
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by megahertz View Post
Might I suggest an in-depth explanation of where all our family members (and pets and friends) go when they no longer are able to communicate with us.
They go to the celestial gas chambers.
Being religious is like being in an abusive relationship. God says - obey me: don't love anyone else: I know what you're thinking: if you leave me I will punish you: you're a terrible person without me: you'll never find anyone as good as me: don't listen to anyone who doesn't understand us: of course I love you!

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.
Old 09-06-2016, 03:54 PM   #24
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunky View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunky
Yes, I mentioned rape once, you all latched onto it and I'm the one who is obsessed? You people are delusional.
Quote:
Originally Posted by de la source
Oh yeah, I forgot... You're just an agent provocateur. Nothing less, nothing more.
Old 09-06-2016, 03:57 PM   #25
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post

I don't deny having disagreements with dls in the past, is there a point to your post? At least it proves we're not birds of a feather.

Last edited by chunky; 09-06-2016 at 03:59 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:03 PM   #26
de la source

Quote:
I don't find them funny anymore.
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 04:04 PM   #27
logos880

^any port in a storm.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:08 PM   #28
chunky

Quote:
I don't find them funny anymore.
Think of it more as a community service then.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Old 09-06-2016, 04:10 PM   #29
white light

Do any regulars on this sub-forum ever have a change of mind/religion?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 04:10 PM   #30
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
^any port in a storm.
Yes, it must be that..

Old 09-06-2016, 04:12 PM   #31
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Do any regulars on this sub-forum ever have a change of mind/religion?
I'm still waiting for one of them to provide a rational argument in support of their beliefs, but I'm willing to change my mind, depending on where the evidence leads to.

Last edited by chunky; 09-06-2016 at 04:12 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:13 PM   #32
ringy

Moderator note;

Stop bickering and stay on topic.

ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 04:20 PM   #33
white light

Quote:
I'm still waiting for one of them to provide a rational argument in support of their beliefs, but I'm willing to change my mind, depending on where the evidence leads to.
It wouldn't be called faith if there were evidence. Lol.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:24 PM   #34
chunky

Quote:
I can't answer this because it would be considered off topic bickering...

Last edited by chunky; 10-06-2016 at 10:13 AM.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:33 PM   #35
de la source

"The four basic categories of molecules for building life are carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, and nucleic acids. Carbohydrates serve many purposes, from energy to structure to chemical communication, as monomers or polymers. Lipids, which are hydrophobic, also have different purposes, including energy storage, structure, and signaling. Proteins, made of amino acids in up to four structural levels, are involved in just about every process of life. The nucleic acids DNA and RNA consist of four nucleotide building blocks, and each has different purposes."
(http://www.doublexscience.org/biolog...nucleic-acids/)

"The four types of nitrogen bases found in nucleotides are: adenine (A), thymine (T), guanine (G) and cytosine (C). The order, or sequence, of these bases determines what biological instructions are contained in a strand of DNA. For example, the sequence ATCGTT might instruct for blue eyes, while ATCGCT might instruct for brown." (https://www.genome.gov/25520880/deox...na-fact-sheet/)

"Four elements make up most living things — including you! The elements are carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen." (http://www.kidsdiscover.com/infograp...-and-nitrogen/)

YHVH is not a name for "god", its a formula for life: carbon (earth), oxygen (air), hydrogen (water) and nitrogen (fire).

Life is a process. Life recycles itself (that's why life is "eternal"). Without death, life could not go on, because it could not evolve. Life is some kind of energy. Energy can transform but can never be destroyed. Each individual lives once. But life, the whole, is eternal.
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 04:34 PM   #36
white light

Quote:
I can't answer this because it would be considered off topic bickering...
Ok.

I believe the soul or spirit or "I" or whatever you call it lives on (where I don't know, presumably beyond time and space), but the personality doesn't.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:44 PM   #37
chunky

Quote:
Ok.

I believe the soul or spirit or "I" or whatever you call it lives on (where I don't know, presumably beyond time and space), but the personality doesn't.
Ok, I'll answer and say I see no reason to believe it myself but, if evidence were to emerge, I would change my mind.

Believing something on faith alone just seems credulous to me and I see no reason to choose one faith over another.

I'm more than happy to say "I don't know" and wish more people would do the same.

Last edited by chunky; 09-06-2016 at 04:46 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:15 PM   #38
unlockthepower

Quote:
"Faith means not wanting to know what is true" — Friedrich Nietzsche
unlockthepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:29 PM   #39
unlockthepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Care to show some evidence for your 'belief' in bold above? Can you prove that consciousness resides in the brain?
The book Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid by Douglas Hoffstadter is a good start on recurssive loops and how a sense of self can arise out of matter.

Consciousness is defined as:

-------
consciousness

ˈkɒnʃəsnɪs/

noun

the state of being aware of and responsive to one's surroundings.

"she failed to regain consciousness and died two days later"

synonyms:awareness, wakefulness, alertness,respo nsiveness, sentience

"she failed to regain consciousness"

--------

Is a dead person person aware and responsive of their surroundings? When someone recieves a blow to the head and brain trauma it can cause them to be knocked out or knocked un-conscious.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:38 PM   #40
megahertz

Quote:
They go to the celestial gas chambers.
Really?? Is that the length you have to go to to be able to dismiss the Bible?? lol

Something you might be able to understand is that God sends people to the grave as easily as a parent sends a child to their bedroom when they misbehave. That is His 'Plan B' and the door is opened just in time for supper.

Take it any further than that and you are intentionally overwo5rking the subject in the hopes nobody sees the real picture as you would be left alone with your superior thinking.
That is also why the ignore list is handy, especially when a troll uses it as a defensive move. (nor would poor guy even know such a post had been made unless some toad quotes the message.

If relief is felt by the one using the button imagine how much mor it is felt by the one with the benefits but none of the 'work'.
megahertz is offline   Reply With Quote